Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Israel-like scenario for Kashmir

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    You must admit that Islam in its RAW form is a Violent Religion.

    Till Sufi, Bohara. Ahmedia reformist came along.

    We want these people to reform Violent Islam on the line of Humanity and as per teachings of other Abrahamic Religions like Judaism and Christianity ..

    Comment


    • #17
      View: I'm no more an outsider in Kashmir.


      Kashmir

      With its diversity of ethnicities and religious communities, Jammu and Kashmir has been nothing but a microcosm of plural India.

      After circumambulating thrice around the tomb of the saint, on our way out of the Sufi shrine, three thumps on the wooden carved window were necessary for all wishes to come true.

      Like most Hindu and Muslim shrine-goers in Kashmir, mother believed it. Every Thursday evening, she would take us to the shrine, lift my sister and me in her arms so that our hands could reach the shut window. As children, we gleefully knocked.

      That was during and till the early 1980s when Kashmiris —Hindus, Muslims and Sikhs — prayed and lived peacefully in shared spaces.

      https://m.economictimes.com/news/pol...​​

      Comment


      • #18
        An Islamic court in the Indian state of Kashmir has issued a decree seeking the expulsion of four Christian clergymen and asked the government to monitor the activities of Christian schools.

        A self-styled Sharia court has issued a decree calling for the expulsion of a Christian pastor from the divided Muslim-majority state of Kashmir over claims he was converting young Muslims by enticing them with money.

        "We will not tolerate any anti-Islamic activity in Kashmir by converting Muslims to Christianity. The state government should issue an order to ensure that only Islamic morning prayers should be allowed because the majority of students in the valley's schools are Muslims," deputy grand cleric Nasir-ul-Islam told Deutsche Welle.

        https://amp.dw.com/en/pressure-on-ka...ion/a-15685455

        These self-styled Sharia court now has become dysfunctional by removing the Article 370.

        As on today the Majority of Indians want assimilation of Kashmir in to Mainland India.

        15685608_101.jpg

        Comment


        • #19
          Most in India and Pakistan want freedom. India and Pakistan are advanced countries with nuclear powers. There is massive potential in India and Pakistan...these are countries with the Hindi and Urdu language that goes back centuries, these are great people. They are civilized enough to be able to field some of the greatest cricket teams in the world. Indians and Pakistanis are among the greatest cricket players in the world. Dirt poor or highly corrupt countries can not field a good athletic team, but Pakistan and India can field an amazing National Cricket team...that puts Pakistan and India on a higher level compared to other countries


          The India Pakistan rivalry pumped up by a few in India and Pakistan is very ugly, same with the Israel Palestine situation. Lots of Indians, Pakistanis, Palestinians and Israel people want peace its there governments that can improve in some sectors. I will say Out of all 4 it seems India is the most liberal.
          Last edited by Stonewall_Jack; 12 Aug 19, 18:19.
          Long live the Lionheart! Please watch this video
          https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=jRDwlR4zbEM
          https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f3DBaY0RsxU
          Accept the challenges so that you can feel the exhilaration of victory.

          George S Patton

          Comment


          • #20
            Originally posted by Stonewall_Jack View Post
            Most in India and Pakistan want freedom. India and Pakistan are advanced countries with nuclear powers. There is massive potential in India and Pakistan...these are countries with the Hindu and Urdu language that goes back centuries, these are great people. They are civilized enough to be able to field some of the greatest cricket teams in the world. Indians and Pakistanis are among the greatest cricket players in the world. Dirt poor or highly corrupt countries can not field a good athletic team, but Pakistan and India can field an amazing National Cricket team...that puts Pakistan and India on a higher level compared to other countries


            The India Pakistan rivalry pumped up by a few in India and Pakistan is very ugly, same with the Israel Palestine situation. Lots of Indians, Pakistanis, Palestinians and Israel people want peace its there governments that can improve in some sectors. I will say Out of all 4 it seems India is the most liberal.
            We achieved Freedom from British rule in 1947.

            India is world's largest functioning Democracy.

            Pakistan is yet to become a fully functional and qualified Democracy. At present it is a pseudo Democracy run by Army dictators .

            Hindi language came out as mixture of Prakrit Persian and Sprinkling of Arabic words in last 1000 years. Prakrit was by product of Sanskrit oldest language on earth.

            Hindi tends to lean more on Prakrit and Sanskrit.

            Urdu based on Prakrit and Sanskrit borrows heavily from Persian and Arabic is preferred by Islamists and their Scholars.

            Urdu is taught , read in school curriculum in India. Along with Hindi and English it is used in sign boards in Railway stations all over India as a token of respect for our Muslim community.

            Arabic Persian can also be learned in Schools and colleges.

            We teach at least 3 languages in India. A reasonably educated person is expected to be proficient in Hindi, English and in his mother tounge. Besides these they can also learn French ,German , Italian, Russian and Chinese as one optional language .

            In Pakistan Hindi Sanskrit are dead, so were thousands of years old temples. Gurudwara's, Buddhist and Jain Shrines Churches all erased to ground very few temple churches remain.

            So you see we may look alike but are very different.

            The Rivalries only exists on one point.

            Jihadist want to kill or convert all non Muslims.
            They are in Majority in Pakistan.

            We are Secular Democratic Republic of India. Now we have extreme Right wing parties who say. Look Jihadist are not changing from last 75 years or so. We must reply them in their language.

            We had seen and observed that Jihadist can not live in peace.

            So we were fighting with them from last 1200 years. But in between there good periods of Harmony and Peaceful co existence. That has been broken now. Till Jihadist will mend their way we will live in perpetual state of war like state of Israel is facing since 1948.

            Comment


            • #21
              Originally posted by vikram72 View Post

              We achieved Freedom from British rule in 1947.

              India is world's largest functioning Democracy.

              Pakistan is yet to become a fully functional and qualified Democracy. At present it is a pseudo Democracy run by Army dictators .

              Hindi language came out as mixture of Prakrit Persian and Sprinkling of Arabic words in last 1000 years. Prakrit was by product of Sanskrit oldest language on earth.

              Hindi tends to lean more on Prakrit and Sanskrit.

              Urdu based on Prakrit and Sanskrit borrows heavily from Persian and Arabic is preferred by Islamists and their Scholars.

              Urdu is taught , read in school curriculum in India. Along with Hindi and English it is used in sign boards in Railway stations all over India as a token of respect for our Muslim community.

              Arabic Persian can also be learned in Schools and colleges.

              We teach at least 3 languages in India. A reasonably educated person is expected to be proficient in Hindi, English and in his mother tounge. Besides these they can also learn French ,German , Italian, Russian and Chinese as one optional language .

              In Pakistan Hindi Sanskrit are dead, so were thousands of years old temples. Gurudwara's, Buddhist and Jain Shrines Churches all erased to ground very few temple churches remain.

              So you see we may look alike but are very different.

              The Rivalries only exists on one point.

              Jihadist want to kill or convert all non Muslims.
              They are in Majority in Pakistan.

              We are Secular Democratic Republic of India. Now we have extreme Right wing parties who say. Look Jihadist are not changing from last 75 years or so. We must reply them in their language.

              We had seen and observed that Jihadist can not live in peace.

              So we were fighting with them from last 1200 years. But in between there good periods of Harmony and Peaceful co existence. That has been broken now. Till Jihadist will mend their way we will live in perpetual state of war like state of Israel is facing since 1948.
              Most Pakistanis and Indians are good people.
              Long live the Lionheart! Please watch this video
              https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=jRDwlR4zbEM
              https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f3DBaY0RsxU
              Accept the challenges so that you can feel the exhilaration of victory.

              George S Patton

              Comment


              • #22
                Originally posted by Stonewall_Jack View Post

                Most Pakistanis and Indians are good people.


                True .

                It's the Ideology and beliefs that make people kill each other.


                Comment


                • #23
                  Situation in Jammu and Kashmir coming to normal.
                  due to to normalisation Landline Telephones. Cell phones and 2g Internet services resumed by Government.

                  3g and 4g services will resume soon.

                  despite all attempts by Pakistan no death took place and no big trouble.

                  Schools to re open from 17th.

                  also all offices.

                  https://gulfnews.com/world/asia/indi....1566016421496

                  https://m.hindustantimes.com/india-n...UP6kkK54L.html


                  https://m.economictimes.com/news/politics-and-nation/restrictions-on-movement-of-people-in-kashmir-valley-eased/articleshow/70711744.cms
                  Last edited by vikram72; 17 Aug 19, 09:37.

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    Due to Article 370 the state of Jammu and Kashmir was kept away from secular Democratic practices and Laws.

                    The Muslim majority state has inacted many acts which were undemocratic identical to Sharia law. Also there were few to deny Non Muslims the right to vote.

                    Due to Article 370 Our laws were not implemented in the state of Jammu and Kashmir. Only Defence, foreign policy, currency and Telephone / Communications were under our control. Also federal government officers on deputation.

                    Indian Citizens are allowed to vote in their native area town city village. Even in they live outside.

                    even the Green Card holders living in US can come home to vote. Till they renounce Citizenship.

                    We don't allow dual Citizenship.

                    Hindus, Buddhist, Christians expelled from Kashmir were not allowed to vote in state legislative Assembly. Only in Elections for Parliament thry were allowed.

                    Close to 28 years after the implementation of globalization norms in the country, the till date insulated ‘Heaven on Earth’ has opened its treasure trove for the world to see. With the revoking of Article 370 and Article 35(A) by the Union Home Minister Amit Shah in the Rajya Sabha on August 5 2019, the special status that had been granted to J&K since 1954 has been removed.

                    The abrogation of Article 370 and Article 35(A) will be mutually beneficial for both J&K and rest of the country. First and foremost, J&K people will benefit from the Right to education for all the residents of the state, irrespective of their gender, caste or any other such bias.
                    The women in the state may now enjoy the perks of passing their state rights to their children and non- permanent resident spouses: advantages that were earlier prohibited by the Sharia Law.
                    Sectors such as metals, infrastructure, PSUs and FMCG will have the opportunity to trade better in J&K now. Apart from its beauty, J&K is famous for its exquisite handicraft, handloom products, tourism, horticultural and cottage industries. Thus, industries which trade in all these sectors can also grow in this beautiful state. J&K bank, which was earlier controlled by the state government, will now be regulated by the central government which also opens the state to take advantage of welfare schemes launched by the Central government such as such Sukh Samriddhi Yojana, Pradhan Mantri Yojana and Ayushman Bharat.

                    https://www.moneycontrol.com/news/bu...s-4342971.html

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      After Indian Victory in 1971 Indo Pakistan war and creation of Bangladesh. India and Pakistan signed 1972 Shimala Accord.

                      We returned 93000 Pakistani Prisoners of War,

                      Kashmir dispute has to be resolved according to Shimala Accord. Which is ratified by Parliaments of Both countries.

                      After this UN stand down .

                      China brought up the matter to UN Security Council . Which again told Pakistan to Adhere to Shimala Accord.

                      Indian Permanent Representative to UN.
                      Sayed Akbruddin.

                      Comment


                      • #26

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          So, Vikram, will you push ritch indians from another part of country to buy properties in Jammu in order to change demographic or what ?

                          Why dont you stick to the resolution ?

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            Originally posted by Daud View Post
                            So, Vikram, will you push ritch indians from another part of country to buy properties in Jammu in order to change demographic or what ?
                            That's the only way to do it really.

                            Simply replace the current population with "colonists " old European style, recreate the place in your own image.

                            Seen in that context "the Israel scenario" isn't a bad one, possibly the only one proven to work - historically IF properly supported.

                            Usually the colonists are "poor" and subsidized somehow, not "rich", since the rich obviously have no incentive to become colonists, they play the financial support part.
                            High Admiral Snowy, Commander In Chief of the Naval Forces of The Phoenix Confederation.
                            Major Atticus Finch - ACW Rainbow Co.

                            Comment


                            • #29
                              Originally posted by Snowygerry View Post

                              That's the only way to do it really.

                              Simply replace the current population with "colonists " old European style, recreate the place in your own image.

                              Seen in that context "the Israel scenario" isn't a bad one, possibly the only one proven to work - historically IF properly supported.

                              Usually the colonists are "poor" and subsidized somehow, not "rich", since the rich obviously have no incentive to become colonists, they play the financial support part.
                              Its happening in West Bank too. Those jews [who go and live there] pay rent less and have better salaries - premium citizens.

                              Article 370 made Jammu peaceful. Now, i dont think it will remain so.

                              Kashmiris will have to fight to survive this colonisation

                              "You cant kill a Hindu. I will be ŘeinKařnated"
                              Attached Files

                              Comment


                              • #30
                                Originally posted by vikram72 View Post
                                [h=2]

                                https://amp.dw.com/en/pressure-on-ka...ion/a-15685455

                                These self-styled Sharia court now has become dysfunctional by removing the Article 370.

                                As on today the Majority of Indians want assimilation of Kashmir in to Mainland India.

                                15685608_101.jpg
                                Liking post that describes colonisation really showed your intention and opinion on this matter, so stop hiding.


                                Its obvious that indian propaganda want to scare the world with Scharia spider and anti-chtistian sentiment.

                                Noone cares what majority of indians want, important is what the locals want, what people of Jammu and Kashmir want ! You want to implement a terror of the majority. Thats why article 370 is very important . Jammu must remain autonomus region.

                                Peoole of Jammu must be protected, and they will be. T
                                Last edited by Daud; 20 Aug 19, 14:29.

                                Comment

                                Latest Topics

                                Collapse

                                Working...
                                X