Trump says he could wipe Afghanistan off face of the earth in 10 days

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trump says he could wipe Afghanistan off face of the earth in 10 days

Trump says he could wipe Afghanistan off face of the earth in 10 days.

Mr Trump being a kind host to Visiting Pakistani PM, told him that he can wipe Afghanistan off face of earth in 10 day.

What better music it can be to the Pakistani ears.
    A long cherished Pakistani dream to come true, if at all Mr Trump will do the needful.

A grand Vacuum, Greatest Strategic Depth against India.

A Final Solution to Pakhtun / Pashtun / Pathan problem of Pakistan.

A long cherished " Punjabi Muslim Dream " of Conquest of Afghanistan.

Ahead of a Monday meeting with Pakistani Prime Minister Imran Khan, Trump told reporters at the White House that he could win the war in Afghanistan in just one week if he really, really wanted to. But Trump says he won’t do that because he doesn’t want millions to die.

“I don’t want to kill 10 million people,” he said. “I have plans on Afghanistan that if I wanted to win that war, Afghanistan would be wiped off the face of the earth, it would be gone, it would be over in literally 10 days.”
    https://www.vox.com/platform/amp/wor...an-10-days-war

KANDAHAR, Afghanistan — Afghans were startled to hear President Trump’s remarks that he could end the war in Afghanistan “in a week” but that it would cause the deaths of millions of people.

The office of Afghan President Ashraf Ghani on Tuesday immediately asked for “clarification” about Trump’s statement “via diplomatic means and channels.”
    https://beta.washingtonpost.com/worl...outputType=amp

Could someone send the copy of Operation Madhouse by Field Marshall Wavell to President Trump please .

'Leave India to God' - the penultimate viceroy Lord Wavell

Not able to make any sense of the multiplying problems in India, the second last viceroy and governor general of India Lord Wavell came up with a plan "Operation Madhouse' the crux of which was that the British should leave India bit by bit and leave it to God!
    https://www.flickr.com/photos/pimu/671745460

So Mr Trump leave Afghanistan to God .

Originally posted by vikram72 View Post
    Trump says he could wipe Afghanistan off face of the earth in 10 days.

Mr Trump being a kind host to Visiting Pakistani PM, told him that he can wipe Afghanistan off face of earth in 10 day.

What better music it can be to the Pakistani ears.
    A long cherished Pakistani dream to come true, if at all Mr Trump will do the needful.

A grand Vacuum, Greatest Strategic Depth against India.

A Final Solution to Pakhtun / Pashtun / Pathan problem of Pakistan.

A long cherished " Punjabi Muslim Dream " of Conquest of Afghanistan.

https://www.vox.com/platform/amp/wor...an-10-days-war

https://beta.washingtonpost.com/worl...outputType=amp

Could someone send the copy of Operation Madhouse by Field Marshall Wavell to President Trump please .

'Leave India to God' - the penultimate viceroy Lord Wavell

https://www.flickr.com/photos/pimu/671745460

So Mr Trump leave Afghanistan to God .
    I can hear distant echoes of another US President - something about bombing Vietnam back to the stone age - that went well didn't it?

The problem with creating vacuums is that they get filled and I suspect that Pakistan wouldn't want Russia on its frontier
    Human history becomes more and more a race between education and catastrophe (H G Wells)
    Mit der Dummheit kaempfen Goetter selbst vergebens (Friedrich von Schiller)

Comment

Originally posted by MarkV View Post

I can hear distant echoes of another US President - something about bombing Vietnam back to the stone age - that went well didn't it?

The problem with creating vacuums is that they get filled and I suspect that Pakistan wouldn't want Russia on its frontier
      But they would like to take back Afghanistan. And the Russians might not like having a nuclear power ontheir borders.
      Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes? Who is watching the watchers?

Comment

If memory serves, that wasn't a President, but an Air Force Chief of Staff: Gen Curtis Le May. Ironically enough, Gen Le May later expressed regret for making that comment, and based upon my reading of his biography, I think that regret was genuine. One would think that after fifty-plus years our public officials might learn from the mistakes of the past.

Speaking of learning from past mistakes, didn't creating a vacuum in Iraq serve ultimately to inflame and empower Iran?
        I was married for two ******* years! Hell would be like Club Med! - Sam Kinison

Comment

Originally posted by slick_miester View Post

Speaking of learning from past mistakes, didn't creating a vacuum in Iraq serve ultimately to inflame and empower Iran?
          Despite my views on Iran. And my dislike for Iranian hatred towards State of Israel.

The demise of powerful state in Iraq has created so much problem that today Iran has reached up to Turkish Frontier.

I don't want to Imagine another flah point in the Strait of Bosphorus .

Comment

India should on such development, in my humble opinion,

should take back Pak Occupied Kashmir and establish a direct and secure Land route to Northern Territories of Afghanistan.

That will be essential for our safety.

Comment

Trump is once again threatening another nation, this time a US ally:

https://www.cnn.com/2019/07/23/polit...nts/index.html
              'Afghanistan has demanded the United States clarify remarks made by President Donald Trump, who said the country "would be wiped off the face of the Earth" if he wanted to win the war in Afghanistan.'
              '"The Afghan nation has not and will never allow any foreign power to determine its fate," Sediq Sediqqi, the spokesman for the President of Afghanistan, said in a statement. "Given the multifaceted relationship between Afghanistan and the United States, the Government of the Islamic Republic of Afghanistan calls for clarification on the US President's statements."'

'Trump on Monday had suggested that he could put an end to the Afghanistan war in a week, but that it would cost millions of lives and wipe the country "off the face of the Earth."'

I wonder what 'plans' Trump is talking about...Of course, he knows more than the US generals...

We are not now that strength which in old days
              Moved earth and heaven; that which we are we are; One equal temper of heroic hearts
              Made weak by time and fate but strong in will
              To strive to seek to find and not to yield.

Comment

If the Russians could not wipe Afghanistan off the map, I doubt Trump could do it.

Pruitt
                Pruitt, you are truly an expert! Kelt06

Have you been struck by the jawbone of an ASS lately?

by Khepesh "This is the logic of Pruitt"

Comment

The real question is, 'why would Trump want to do it.' Apparently he is again attempting to be soldier/military leader wannabe. I wonder if his foot is starting to hurt.
                  We are not now that strength which in old days
                  Moved earth and heaven; that which we are we are; One equal temper of heroic hearts
                  Made weak by time and fate but strong in will
                  To strive to seek to find and not to yield.

Comment

Originally posted by Pruitt View Post
                    If the Russians could not wipe Afghanistan off the map, I doubt Trump could do it.

Pruitt
                    Obviously, the capability exists. The will to actually make the decision, the ability to get the executors to execute is the decisions n is mad, and then the moral and other repercussions of the act are another matter entirely.

Comment

Originally posted by 82redleg View Post

Obviously, the capability exists. The will to actually make the decision, the ability to get the executors to execute is the decisions n is mad, and then the moral and other repercussions of the act are another matter entirely.
                      What Trump means to Say to Solve Palestinian problem, he will wipe State of Israel from face of earth.

To be able to Run fast from Afghanistan he is telling his FriendEnemy now turned dear friend Pakistan, that he could kill the entire population of Afghanistan to solve his problem .

He has given carte blanche to Taliban, ISI and Pakistan Army.

Comment

Originally posted by Pruitt View Post
                        Pruitt
                        It's actually quite hard to "wipe something off the map", about the only way to do it these days, is to replace it by "something else".

Hiroshima wasn't wiped "off the face of the earth", neither was Nagasaki, nor Dresden, or anything really.

More explosives were dumped on Korea for example, than in the entire second war.

Korea is still on the map, in fact there are two now.

As usual Trump is full of it
                        Last edited by Snowygerry; 24 Jul 19, 03:40.
                        High Admiral Snowy, Commander In Chief of the Naval Forces of The Phoenix Confederation.
                        Major Atticus Finch - ACW Rainbow Co.

Comment

Originally posted by Snowygerry View Post

It's actually quite hard to "wipe something off the map", about the only way to do it these days, is to replace it by "something else".

Hiroshima wasn't wiped "off the face of the earth", neither was Nagasaki, nor Dresden, or anything really.

More explosives were dumped on Korea for example, than in the entire second war.

Korea is still on the map, in fact there are two now.

As usual Trump is full of it
                          And when a country is so lacking in industry and infrastructure it's hard to find something that's worth the cost of the fuel and explosive to bomb

Headlines

Massive cruise missile strike on Afghanistan. 10 afghani worth of damage inflicted

1 afghani = £0.0099
                          Human history becomes more and more a race between education and catastrophe (H G Wells)
                          Mit der Dummheit kaempfen Goetter selbst vergebens (Friedrich von Schiller)

Comment

Originally posted by 82redleg View Post

Then the other , unmentionable possibility is that the POTUSA may be warping under the drive...https://www.bing.com/images/search?q...oons&FORM=IGRE
                            The trout who swims against the current gets the most oxygen..

Comment

What he should say is :

"I could kill a lot of Afghans in a week, and turn many worthless buildings into rubble - but sadly it wouldn't change a thing….."

"Unless I can convince a few million of US Americans to go permanently live there, as settlers."

But who likes an honest politician these days
                              High Admiral Snowy, Commander In Chief of the Naval Forces of The Phoenix Confederation.
                              Major Atticus Finch - ACW Rainbow Co.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X