Speaking out against Islam

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Speaking out against Islam

I just got this in an issue of Skeptic e-mail. Although I can see the shock and dismay over who organized it, I thought I'd pass this along anyway.

Extremists called for this woman's death and the Dutch have now pulled security details from her. There's a fund being collected to try to afford private security.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Urgent Appeal for Support
    to Protect Ayaan Hirsi Ali

Most of you will recall the brutal murder of Theo van Gogh (a descendent of the brother of the famous artist) in Amsterdam in 2004 at the hands of a Muslim thug who was offended by Van Gogh’s film about violence against women in the Muslim world (yes, that’s right, for accusing Muslims of being violent he was violently killed — shot eight times and nearly decapitated). The killer left a note proclaiming that the author of the script upon which the film was based, Ayaan Hirsi Ali, would be next. Since then, and especially since her book Infidel became a bestseller, Ali has lived in fear and under Dutch government security. The Dutch government has now removed its protection, leaving Ali to fend for herself, scrambling to find the means to hire private professional security.
    I thank my friend Sam Harris for calling my attention to a new fund recently established in her name to raise money to pay for her security. I believe that this is a great moral cause that skeptics, humanists, and believers in civil liberties and freedom of speech can and should rally behind. Normally we call for general assistance in combatting irrationality in its generic form so pervasive in our world; here is a golden opportunity to give to a very specific cause in which irrationality threatens the life of a courageous free thinker and champion of liberty. I’ve made my donation. I hope you will as well. — Michael Shermer, Executive Director
    LEARN more about Ms. Ali
    WATCH Ms. Ali lecture
    DONATE to Ms. Ali
    “To discriminate against a thoroughly upright citizen because he belongs to some particular church, or because, like Abraham Lincoln, he has not avowed his allegiance to any church, is an outrage against that liberty of conscience which is one of the foundations of American life.”

She is now living in the US as a fellow of some think tank. She's been moving about openly and giving talks and seminars. The threats turned out to be pretty empty and she's going about her life.

Comment

Originally posted by Desert King View Post
      She is now living in the US as a fellow of some think tank. She's been moving about openly and giving talks and seminars. The threats turned out to be pretty empty and she's going about her life.
      Translation: allah damn it, we haven't been able to get her yet! Make the dirty kuffar think we've given up, so they lower their guard, insh'allah. Then, insh'allah, we will slaughter the apostate *****.

Comment

Dutch government bill was 2million Euro a year.
        “The time has come,” the Walrus said,
        “To talk of many things:
        Of shoes—and ships—and sealing-wax—
        Of cabbages—and kings—
        And why the sea is boiling hot—
        And whether pigs have wings.”
        ― Lewis Carroll

Comment

Originally posted by Combatengineer View Post
          Dutch government bill was 2million Euro a year.
          Before her own party kicked her out for lying

Comment

Bomb Kills 6 in Southern Thailand

BANGKOK, Thailand (AP) - A bomb killed six people and injured 20 Tuesday in one of the deadliest attacks in recent months in Thailand's insurgency-plagued south, an army spokesman said.

The bomb, planted in a motorcycle gas tank, went off as two suspected Muslim insurgents rode past a roadside restaurant, army spokesman Col. Akara Thiprote said by a telephone.

"We suspect that the bomb went off in front of the restaurant before they intended it to," Akara said, adding that the two were killed instantly.

The other dead were two restaurant workers and two people outside the open-air restaurant.

The attacks came after a lull in years of violence afflicting Thailand's southernmost provinces.

More than 2,600 people have been killed in the Muslim-majority provinces of Yala, Pattani and Narathiwat, and the southern part of nearby Songkhla, since a long-simmering Islamic separatist insurgency flared up in January 2004.
            Apparently they had a hudna going, but its over now. "Long-simmering" and "flared up." The world needs Preparation-H to get rid of muslim terrorists, as they are hemorrhoids on the world.

Comment

The second amendment does well in keeping people in their places.
              "If you are right, then you are right even if everyone says you are wrong. If you are wrong then you are wrong even if everyone says you are right." William Penn.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• casanova
                Berlin.1945
                by casanova
                The Sowjet T-34 tank against a German Tiger tank in Berlin in the II World War in 1945. ...
                Yesterday, 23:41
              • casanova
                AW 169M
                by casanova
                The Austrian minister of defence Klaudia Tanner declared the buy of 18 Italian military helicopters of the type AW 169M for the Austrian army, the Bundesheer....
                Yesterday, 23:26
              • JBark
                What changed?
                by JBark
                There was a time not too long ago when this forum was full of discussion, multiple posts, votes and involved discussions on the best of the war, etc.,...
                Yesterday, 18:54
              Working...
              X