X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Howard Stern Live on 9/11/2001

http://faultgame.com/images/stern/2002-09-11-Part2.mp3

Quite astonishing actually...

As I recall, the conversation shifts from how Howard could have "had" Pam Anderson to the planes flying into our skyscrapers...

From a flashback show, the audio starts at the 30:30 minute mark...
    Last edited by Nickdfresh; 02 Dec 07, 08:52. Reason: correction

Comment

Well Howard stern is the best guy! Well Iím always listening to his radio show in Sirius radio, thatís Howard 100.. Well kinda cool guy and his a best talk show host just like Martha StewartÖ.
      Well to all fans of Howard, rock on!!!!!

Many thanks!

tAchibaMabOi

Comment

I was listening to the show when it was live, and I turned on the TV 'cuz I thought Stern was doing a bit. He didn't bail either, like alot of high rise office people....

"This life..., you know, "the life." Youíre not gonna get any medals, kid. This is not a hero business; you donít shoot people from a mile a way. You gotta stand right next to them... blow their heads off."

BoRG

Comment

You know, Paul, I have a policy of never giving out negative rep.

But your last post is making me reconsider that position.

Comment

What's your problem, pal?

Originally posted by Martok View Post
            You know, Paul, I have a policy of never giving out negative rep.

But your last post is making me reconsider that position.
            Why?

I hope this is going to be a joke punch-line....
            "This life..., you know, "the life." Youíre not gonna get any medals, kid. This is not a hero business; you donít shoot people from a mile a way. You gotta stand right next to them... blow their heads off."

BoRG

Comment

Originally posted by Paul Mann III View Post
              Why?

I hope this is going to be a joke punch-line....
              Your post gives the appearance of indicating that those who tried to escape from the twin towers on 9/11 of being cowards for 'bailing'.
              Islam... it's a blast - literally.

Comment

Back the **** Off Me

Originally posted by Reiryc View Post
                Your post gives the appearance of indicating that those who tried to escape from the twin towers on 9/11 of being cowards for 'bailing'.
                Uhm, dude? Stern wasn't in the Twin Towers. If you heard the show you'd know that other people in Sterns building evac'd, but him and his crew (with one or two exceptions) toughed it out. Other people, in other offices that weren't hit also evac'd. Stern should have left, but kept on broadcasting.

Last edited by Paul Mann III; 05 Dec 07, 00:05.

BoRG

Comment

Originally posted by Reiryc View Post

Look at the chickenhawk lecture people on courage...

Comment

Who is this guy???

Originally posted by Nickdfresh View Post
                    Look at the chickenhawk lecture people on courage...
                    Yeah, it figures. I try to show respect for a brave man, and some fool thinks I'm insulting the victims of a terror attack. This is why I turned off my Rep and stopped posting about serious topics.

BoRG

Comment

Turned off your rep?

Then please explain this comment, attached to a negative rep point left on my rep board by you.

A bit of an over-reaction, maybe?

A reminder of the ACG forum rules:

The Reputation Comment system is also intended for non-public viewing, and posting private comments is strongly discouraged
                      ACG Staff
                      Last edited by Boonierat; 12 Dec 07, 00:54.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                      X