One-year-old child used as bomb

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• One-year-old child used as bomb

Yeah, you read that right... this new low brought to you by the religion of peace.

Meanwhile, horrifying new details emerged last night of the attempt by suicide bombers to kill Ms Bhutto on her return home from exile last month.

Investigators from Ms Bhutto's Pakistan People's Party said yesterday they believed the bomb, which killed 170 people and left hundreds more wounded, was strapped to a one-year-old child carried by its jihadist father.

They said the suicide bomber tried repeatedly to carry the baby to Ms Bhutto's vehicle as she drove in a late-night cavalcade through the streets of Karachi.

"At the point where the bombs exploded, Benazir Bhutto herself saw the man with the child and asked him to come closer so that she could hug or kiss the infant," investigators were reported as saying. "But someone came in between and a guard felt that the man with the child was not behaving normally. So the child was not allowed to come aboard Benazir's vehicle."

Ms Bhutto is said to have told investigators she recalls the face of the man who was carrying the infant. She has asked to see recordings made by television news channels to try to identify the man.
    http://www.theaustralian.news.com.au...-25837,00.html
    Rumors of my demise have been greatly exaggerated... again...

Human-shaped puke such as the aforementioned father simply do not need to live.
    Delegate, MN GOP.

PATRIA SI, COMUNISMO NO

http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/p...?id=1156276727

Comment

Hard to imagine such hate to destroy a baby. Sickos all.
      "Ask not what your country can do for you"

Left wing, Right Wing same bird that they are killing.

you’re entitled to your own opinion but not your own facts.

Comment

How can anyone feel that this is remotely acceptable? Sickening.

Dr. S.
        Imagine a ball of iron, the size of the sun. And once a year a tiny sparrow brushes its surface with the tip of its wing. And when that ball of iron, the size of the sun, is worn away to nothing, your punishment will barely have begun.

www.sinisterincorporated.co.uk

www.tabletown.co.uk

Comment

This is nothing new, sickos have been using this for awhile now. I remember reading an article in the newspaper about the Colombian terrorist group (FARC?) using a kid on a bicycle as a suicide bomber. Basically they packed the bike full of dynamite and then gave it to a kid and when the little kid rode his bike to a police/army checkpoint the rebels detonated the bike killing the kid and killing and wounding several soldiers/cops and civilians.

Comment

I am just speechless that the terrorists used a baby for this. I am not overly suprised, just outraged. Anyone that would use a child like that has no humanity.
            Those that forget history are condemed to repeat it.
            If you're going to be one you might as well be a BIG RED ONE

Comment

All children are innocent.

But, if a man can actually use his offspring like this, well it just means his kind dies out sooner than later.

I just hope it wasn't some one else's child.
              Life is change. Built models for decades.
              Not sure anyone here actually knows the real me.
              I didn't for a long time either.

Comment

Originally posted by sickpup View Post
                Yeah, you read that right... this new low brought to you by the religion of peace.
                And the ignorant, "useful idiot" leftists, sleazebag "lawyers," and BDS-addled, unhinged moonbats who support and defend them. Don't ever let those vermin forget who they are supporting, they love nothing more than to flush such truths down the memory hole.

Comment

This wrong on any level. People who kill in the name of ANY religion should be hauled up to meet their maker as soon as possible.
                  "The Eastern front is like a house of cards. If the front is broken through at one point all the rest will collapse."- General Heinz Guderian

"Oakland Raiders: Committed to Excellence"

Comment

Originally posted by Gott Heinrici View Post
                    This wrong on any level. People who kill in the name of ANY religion should be hauled up to meet their maker as soon as possible.
                    Agreed. Let's also stop pretending that "people who kill in the name of...religion" are not 99+% muslim. mmmmmkay?

Comment

All in all I've seen and been around so much filth in this world I tend to be pretty callous about a whole lot of things. But, the one thing that will make red come to my eyes is injustices laid on small children. Yeah, well I hope the 72 virgins this purveyor of terrorism gets are all female bodybuilders who hate men.
                      "If you are right, then you are right even if everyone says you are wrong. If you are wrong then you are wrong even if everyone says you are right." William Penn.

Comment

Somewhere there is a group of men sitting around laughing at how they got this poor dupe to carry his child into oblivion for the sake of their cause. Now they are plotting to find other dupes...
                        Our forefathers died to give us freedom, not free stuff.

I write books about zombies as E.E. Isherwood. Check me out at ZombieBooks.net.

Comment

Originally posted by Gott Heinrici View Post

This year Islam and Judaism's holiest holidays overlapped for 10 days.
                          Muslims racked up 397 dead bodies in 94 terror attacks across 10
                          countries during this time... while Jews worked on their 159th Nobel Prize.

Comment

And just think. Most of Hollywood and half the US think that we should not be fighting these animals.
                            "Yellowstain!"

Comment

In most of the attacks they were killing each other. Why should we fight that.
                              "Ask not what your country can do for you"

Left wing, Right Wing same bird that they are killing.

you’re entitled to your own opinion but not your own facts.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X