Global Incident Map

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Global Incident Map

For those who just HAVE to know what's going on around the world the moment it happens, there is http://www.globalincidentmap.com/home.php

Updated every 800 seconds.

Pretty neat web site. I had not seen this before. Now I can look at it first thing every morning to see if a terrorist has blown me up or not.
    "If you are right, then you are right even if everyone says you are wrong. If you are wrong then you are wrong even if everyone says you are right." William Penn.

Comment

Originally posted by CPangracs View Post
      For those who just HAVE to know what's going on around the world the moment it happens, there is http://www.globalincidentmap.com/home.php

Updated every 800 seconds.
      Excellent, Site, Thanks!
      Eternal War(gaming) Armoured Struggle Car Bob

History does not record anywhere at any time a religion that has any rational basis.
      Lazarus Long

Draw the blinds on yesterday and it's all so much scarier....
      David Bowie

Comment

Wow, neat.

Comment

Yeah, thats an excellent website. I personally think its a great resource to have.

Comment

Great site, thanks.
            Those that forget history are condemed to repeat it.
            If you're going to be one you might as well be a BIG RED ONE

Comment

saw something like this in National Geographic
              "The people never have the power, only the illusion of it. And here is the real secret: they don't want it. The responsibility is too great to bear. It's why they are so quick to fall in line as soon as someone else takes charge."
              "

Comment

Very cool, it's very James Bond-like. Call Sinister, he will enjoy this map as a means of exerting his control over everything that's going on in the world.

"Artillery adds dignity to what would otherwise be a ugly brawl."
                --Frederick II, King of Prussia

Comment

Very nice . . .

I used the RSS button to add it to my Yahoo page. Nice addition to my news sources, thanks!
                  Any metaphor will tear if stretched over too much reality.

Questions about our site? See the FAQ.

Comment

Originally posted by GCoyote View Post
                    I used the RSS button to add it to my Yahoo page. Nice addition to my news sources, thanks!
                    Grand Idea, Thanks for reminding that a have this function as well, Excellent addition!
                    Eternal War(gaming) Armoured Struggle Car Bob

History does not record anywhere at any time a religion that has any rational basis.
                    Lazarus Long

Draw the blinds on yesterday and it's all so much scarier....
                    David Bowie

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                    X