Al-Qaeda threatens USA, France, Spain

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Al-Qaeda threatens USA, France, Spain

In his newest Internet message Al-Quaeda's No.2 man Zawahiri threatens the governments of North West Africa and says he wants to attack American, French and Spanish institutions in those countries.

With Spain the sticking point is the reconquista or the ejection of Muslim Moors from Spain in the middle ages. Islamists want Spain back and having dealt with the Spanish government in the past they have reasons to be encouraged if you know what I mean.

I have discussed the matter with some Muslims at discussion boards and suggested they return Byzantium to Greek Orthodox Christians. Negotiations on the return of Byzantium are ongoing...

"Artillery adds dignity to what would otherwise be a ugly brawl."
    --Frederick II, King of Prussia

Oh Good.

If they hadn't said anything I wouldn't have realized they were out to get US targets in other countries. Glad they warned us
    Last edited by Miss Saigon; 03 Nov 07, 17:43.

Comment

I have discussed the matter with some Muslims at discussion boards and suggested they return Byzantium to Greek Orthodox Christians. Negotiations on the return of Byzantium are ongoing...

yup no doubt...that occurs at the same time the Turks order restitution to the families of survivors of the Armenian genocide and approx the same time that the government of Vietnam admits to letting Pol Pot get out of hand and kill millions before they belatedly reacted.

Oh and did i forget the former USSR saying they were sorry for the gulags.

good luck.

best
      CV

Comment

Originally posted by MonsterZero View Post
        You know, they might have had my sympathy back in the 11th century!

But most of a millenia means that your 'claims' on the region don't amount to squat.

But people seem to just like getting angry, eh?

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
        X