Sharia By The Inch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sharia By The Inch

Islamofascism: In a monumental nod to political correctness, the Empire State Building is to be lit up green in honor of the Muslim holiday Eid. The separation of Islam from terror is officially complete.

Six years ago, Islamic terrorists screamed "Allah is Greatest!" as they slammed fuel-laden jumbo jets into two other New York skyscrapers. Six years ago, New Yorkers were worried about the Green Menace.

Now, for the first time, New York's remaining famous skyscraper will be aglow in green -- the color of Islam -- to mark the end of Ramadan, a month of intense Islamic renewal. Officials say it'll be an annual event, in the same tradition of the yearly skyscraper lighting for Christmas and Hanukkah.

What's next, Ground Zero festooned with crescent moons and stars?
    Full Article at: Investor’s Business Daily
    Rumors of my demise have been greatly exaggerated... again...

When tempers cool off we realize that Muslims in the United States are actually a pretty good minority group and deserve to be treated accordingly. It wasn't an accident that the Arab trash that attacked new York had to be brought in direct from the Middle East-no such people were available locally.

We need to brace against the radical Muslim groups in Europe and Asia/Mid East but let the New York Muslims have their Ramadan lights.

I think such displays of our acceptance of the Muslim community have a priceless propaganda value. In fact, Al-Jazeera and other terrorist mouthpieces would never post an article about the Ramadan lights in New York because it damages their cause. They want reports of American Muslims being attacked during Ramadan in the United States.

Embrace propaganda sickpup; it's a tool of war just like the countless munitions we have fired in Iraq, often with little or no effect. Our approach to Islamic extremism should be holistic and comprehensive-ranging from liquidating people to effective propaganda. We need to be flexible in our tactics.
    Last edited by MonsterZero; 14 Oct 07, 00:21.

"Artillery adds dignity to what would otherwise be a ugly brawl."
    --Frederick II, King of Prussia

Comment

MZ,

MonsterZero
      When tempers cool off we realize that Muslims in the United States are actually a pretty good minority group and deserve to be treated accordingly.
      Are you aware that the "good" bunch of muslim taxi drivers in Minneapolis-St.Paul have refused to and are not required to pick up blind people if they have a seeing eye dog?
      If a cabbie in any other major city tried to refuse a pick up in one of the most dangerous neighbor"hoods" They would have their license taken away.
      Yet these muslims are allowed to discriminate against the handicapped in direct violation of the Americans with Disabilities act.
      We are already dieing of "Sharia By The Inch", as well as several other ultra-liberal/PC driven agendas. ie. Rights for illegals, special privileges, etc.

Comment

Anyone think we would've considered having a similar celebration of shintoism during WWII?
        Rumors of my demise have been greatly exaggerated... again...

Comment

Originally posted by sickpup View Post
          Anyone think we would've considered having a similar celebration of shintoism during WWII?
          OH, about as likely as the American Indian Nations celebrating the USA Federal Holiday, Christopher Columbus Day.
          "If you are right, then you are right even if everyone says you are wrong. If you are wrong then you are wrong even if everyone says you are right." William Penn.

Comment

Originally posted by deterrumeversor View Post
            MZ,

Are you aware that the "good" bunch of muslim taxi drivers in Minneapolis-St.Paul have refused to and are not required to pick up blind people if they have a seeing eye dog?
            If a cabbie in any other major city tried to refuse a pick up in one of the most dangerous neighbor"hoods" They would have their license taken away.
            Yet these muslims are allowed to discriminate against the handicapped in direct violation of the Americans with Disabilities act.
            We are already dieing of "Sharia By The Inch", as well as several other ultra-liberal/PC driven agendas. ie. Rights for illegals, special privileges, etc.
            I'm not aware of it but I am sure that if they break any laws they will be prosecuted. We have prosecutors all over the country who are waiting for an excuse. The problem with the US Muslims is that they offer few if any opportunities to go after them. Whether they're good or bad people they're disciplined.

I'll be honest with you, what bothers me the most is blacks and Hispanics shooting guns in my neighborhood. I have to prioritize the threat. If my car broke down in a black neighborhood at night if I came across an Arab Muslim from Mecca that man will probably save my life. The bros will kill me, not Bin Laden.
            Last edited by MonsterZero; 14 Oct 07, 14:15.

"Artillery adds dignity to what would otherwise be a ugly brawl."
            --Frederick II, King of Prussia

Comment

I am not so sure that prosecutors are just waiting. In fact, I think they are afraid right now because this minority group will scream discrimination and civil liberalty groups will jump at the opportunity to take on the government. I think this causes some/many to back off right now.
              Just my opinion.

D1
              "War is hell, but actual combat is a motherf#cker"
              - Col. David Hackworth

Comment

Originally posted by deterrumeversor View Post
                MZ,

As of May 2007, in Minnesota there is a 30 day suspension for a first refusal and a two year suspension for a second refusal. The airport authority was not amused. Although it is a recurring issue. Around here it's a fine I believe.
                Last edited by Duncan; 14 Oct 07, 19:20.

Comment

http://usinfo.state.gov/xarchives/di...ellek0.8676874

When West Point began to plan a new interfaith building recently, Imam Asadullah Burgos, who conducts Friday prayers, saw an opportunity: He asked for a prayer room. He got one twice the size of the basement office in which Muslim cadets had been praying. The new space has wall-to-wall carpeting, a new library and prayer rugs that can be taken to the field. Architects “sat down with compasses,” Burgos said, to figure qibla -- the direction of Mecca.
                  Yes it's horrible that they're getting a room in a whole building.....
                  “The time has come,” the Walrus said,
                  “To talk of many things:
                  Of shoes—and ships—and sealing-wax—
                  Of cabbages—and kings—
                  And why the sea is boiling hot—
                  And whether pigs have wings.”
                  ― Lewis Carroll

Comment

In parts of the Scottish NHS, Lothian Health Board to be precise, all staff were banned from eating at their desks during Ramadan so as not to offend Muslims.
                    "To be free is better than to be unfree - always."

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                    X