Notorious terrorist converts to Christianity

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Notorious terrorist converts to Christianity

According to this report Ramzi Yousef who is responsible for the first World Trade Center bombing has converted from Islam to Christianity about 2 years ago.

Al Gore wins Nobel, Ramzi Yousef becomes a devout Christian, somebody slap me awake.

http://www.cnn.com/video/#/video/us/...conversion.cnn

Last edited by MonsterZero; 12 Oct 07, 23:45.

"Artillery adds dignity to what would otherwise be a ugly brawl."
    --Frederick II, King of Prussia

Al Gore and Ramzi Yosuf, you say?

One of them wishes CIA members dead and hates our way of life.
    The other just converted to Christianity.

OK, OK, I'll be nice.....
    Delegate, MN GOP.

PATRIA SI, COMUNISMO NO

http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/p...?id=1156276727

Comment

Yes well, I just hope that he hasn`t merely switched roles from a Islamic radicalist to a Christian crusader.
      "Beneath its gilded beauty, though, there lies a poorly designed game which rewards the greedy and violent, and punishes the hardworking and honest; and if you think about it, that's a good representation of capitalism" - Nightfreeze about Eve Online

Comment

Man, that's a big switch! I always thought you were light in the loafers Ramzi , BUT giving up 99 virgin women for the man in the red suit??????
        Last edited by DeltaOne; 16 Oct 07, 19:34.
        "War is hell, but actual combat is a motherf#cker"
        - Col. David Hackworth

Comment

I doubt very much he actually converted. People "find God" when they are in prison. Usually to try and get out early. Don't trust him.

Comment

It is noteworthy that man didn't just return to so called "tolerant Islam" but abandoned Islam altogether. Clearly he intended to send a message to all Muslims.

Comment

Originally posted by MonsterZero View Post
              It is noteworthy that man didn't just return to so called "tolerant Islam" but abandoned Islam altogether. Clearly he intended to send a message to all Muslims.
              This guy will tell you exactly what you want to hear.
              #occupyarmchairgeneral.
              Nothing is easier than self-deceit. For what each man wishes, that he also believes to be true. Demosthenes.
              Against logic there is no armor like ignorance. Laurence J. Peter

Comment

Originally posted by Crash View Post
                Then I want him to tell me the numbers of the next lottery, that's what I want to hear out of him.
                "If you are right, then you are right even if everyone says you are wrong. If you are wrong then you are wrong even if everyone says you are right." William Penn.

Comment

According to this report Ramzi Yousef who is responsible for the first World Trade Center bombing has converted from Islam to Christianity about 2 years ago.

Al Gore wins Nobel, Ramzi Yousef becomes a devout Christian, somebody slap me awake.

http://www.cnn.com/video/#/video/us/...conversion.cnn

No one is beyond Christ's redemption.

Funny, though, that Yusef has found Him and Al Gore has found only himself and flawed science.
                  Last edited by CPangracs; 18 Oct 07, 11:13.

Comment

Now this is a topic we can use Sky pilot's input on.....
                    Delegate, MN GOP.

PATRIA SI, COMUNISMO NO

http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/p...?id=1156276727

Comment

What message?
                      "The thing about quotes on the internet is that you cannot confirm their
                      validity." - Abraham Lincoln.
                      "Nothing's going to change while one side it lying about the cause and the other is lying about the solution" - Me

Comment

I doubt he did it for the message...

If his heart is genuine... more likely a realization.

Last edited by Admiral; 20 Oct 07, 09:54.
                        On the Plains of Hesitation lie the blackened bones of countless millions who, at the dawn of victory, sat down to rest-and resting... died. Adlai E. Stevenson

ACG History Today

BoRG

Comment

Originally posted by medivac View Post
                          I doubt very much he actually converted. People "find God" when they are in prison. Usually to try and get out early. Don't trust him.

Thats probably not all he found. He probably found himself son elses' wench
                          "To the USA Commander of the encircled town of Bastogne. . .There is only one possibility. . .the honorable surrender of the encircled town."
                          "To the German Commander: Nuts! The American Commander."
                          Brig GEN McAuliffe response at Bastogne Dec 1944

Comment

Originally posted by E.D. Morel View Post
                            What message?
                            "Islam made me do it"

Comment

Originally posted by Crash View Post
                              Crash is very right on this I think. According to what I have heard, and experienced, Arabs, and Muslims, believe the holy Qu'ran gives permission to lie to, cheat, and steal from, the infidels. Anything that furthers the cause of Islam.

O Prophet! Contend against the infidels and the hypocrites, and be rigorous
                              with them. 9:74

In the Hadith, Mohammed was quoted as saying, "The sons of Adam are accountable for all lies with the exception of those spoken to reconcile two men that are quarreling, for a man to appease his wife, and in war, because war necessitates deception."

Imam Abu Hammid Ghazali says: "Speaking is a means to achieve objectives. If a praiseworthy aim is attainable through both telling the truth and lying, it is unlawful to accomplish through lying because there is no need for it. When it is possible to achieve such an aim by lying but not by telling the truth, it is permissible to lie if attaining the goal is permissible." (Ahmad ibn Naqib al-Misri, The Reliance of the Traveller, translated by Nuh Ha Mim Keller, amana publications, 1997, section r8.2, page 745)

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X