Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Iraq Bomb Targets Children

From LGF:

Tonight they’re lighting the Empire State Building green to celebrate the end of Ramadan. In Iraq they’re celebrating in a different fashion: Iraq bomb in toy cart hits children in playground.
    BAGHDAD (Reuters) - A bomb hidden in a cart of toys killed two children and wounded 17 others in a playground in northern Iraq on Friday, the first day of a national holiday to celebrate the end of the Muslim holy month of Ramadan.
    Rumors of my demise have been greatly exaggerated... again...

Originally posted by sickpup View Post
    From LGF:

Tonight they’re lighting the Empire State Building green to celebrate the end of Ramadan.
    wow. when are we cancelling Christmans and turning the empire state building and St.Patrick's cathedral into mosques???
    "Freedom cannot exist without discipline, self-discipline, and rights cannot exist without duties. Those who do not observe their duties do not deserve their rights."--Oriana Fallaci

Comment

Originally posted by piero1971 View Post
      wow. when are we cancelling Christmans and turning the empire state building and St.Patrick's cathedral into mosques???
      Actually, the Empire State building is lit up for Christmas and Hannukah as well.

Comment

It never ceases to amaze or anger me, just how biased the UN and the Media are...
        We kill 15 civilians in an airstrike against insurgents....We must be bad people.
        They (terrorists) specifically target and kill children.....Not a word is said about it.
        Is there any wonder why we have not pacified the terrorists yet?

Comment

Originally posted by sickpup View Post
          From LGF:

Tonight they’re lighting the Empire State Building green to celebrate the end of Ramadan. In Iraq they’re celebrating in a different fashion: Iraq bomb in toy cart hits children in playground.

I'm sure you'll find some apologists turn up and either try to make light of killing children or call them 'collateral damage' or call the demented demon who set off the bomb a 'freedom fighter'.
          "If you are right, then you are right even if everyone says you are wrong. If you are wrong then you are wrong even if everyone says you are right." William Penn.

Comment

Any A-Hole who targets children is unworthy of life period. I don't care what religion, what political backing, anything.
            How warped can a person get? A terrorist, just like a pedophile, deserves a slow, painful, deliberately tormenting DEATH. A bullet is far too kind. How about the 'buckwheat' treatment?
            "War is hell, but actual combat is a motherf#cker"
            - Col. David Hackworth

Comment

Originally posted by DeltaOne View Post
              Any A-Hole who targets children is unworthy of life period. I don't care what religion, what political backing, anything.
              How warped can a person get? A terrorist, just like a pedophile, deserves a slow, painful, deliberately tormenting DEATH. A bullet is far too kind. How about the 'buckwheat' treatment?
              I figure most people think that the "buckwheat" treatment refer to a salon hair treatment.
              "If you are right, then you are right even if everyone says you are wrong. If you are wrong then you are wrong even if everyone says you are right." William Penn.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
              X