• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• G David Bock
    replied
    The moment a guard killed 3 US Army Special Forces soldiers in jordan
    Read more at https://www.liveleak.com/view?i=b99_...yfw5X1lUB51.99

Thanks for providing this. Shows one can seldom know when and where a Jihadi might strike.

Leave a comment:

• eddie3rar
    replied
    In some countries Islamic terrorists are forced by circumstance to using unstable homemade acetone peroxide explosive. Australian Jihadists can get IS friends abroad to sent them HE.

"Police claim Khaled Khayat, who was charged with terrorism-related offences, was put in touch with an IS controller by his brother — a senior member of the terrorist group in Syria.
    Sometime between April 13 and mid-July, police claim an IS operative in Turkey sent a "high-military grade explosive" to Australia, which Khaled Khayat or his co-accused Mahmoud Khayat used to create an IED."

Leave a comment:

• Bwaha
    replied
    Good job by the Aussies.

Counter-terrorism police in Australia have stopped a suspected plot to bring down an aeroplane, Prime Minister Malcolm Turnbull has said.
    He was speaking after four people were arrested in raids across Sydney.
    Investigators said they had seized materials in the raids that could have been used to make an improvised explosive device.
    Mr Turnbull said the raids had been a "major joint counter-terrorism operation".
    He said extra security was in place at domestic and international airports.
    The raids took place in the Sydney suburbs of Surry Hills, Lakemba, Wiley Park and Punchbowl, Australian broadcaster ABC reported.
    Australia's national terror threat level remains at "probable".

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-australia-40766858

Leave a comment:

• G David Bock
    replied
    Saudi Arabia says calls for internationalization of holy sites 'a declaration of war'

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/...1VR?li=BBnbfcL

Leave a comment:

• eddie3rar
    replied
    https://www.liveleak.com/view?i=b99_1500927223

Leave a comment:

• G David Bock
    replied
    Current Drudge headlines ...

US Navy patrol boat fires warning shots near Iranian ship...

Erdogan urges all Muslims to 'visit' and 'protect' Jerusalem...

Israel removes metal detectors after widespread Arab protests...

California Imam calls on Allah to annihilate Jews...

Leave a comment:

• G David Bock
    replied
    CIA Station Chief Who Helped Hunt Bin Laden Scorches Obama Admin for What It Left Trump With in Middle East

EXCERPT:
    “My point is," said Berntsen, "the battle in Syria and Iraq is a sectarian conflict between the Sunni and Shia. The Shia are led by Iran and are attempting to wipe out the Sunnis. And the Sunni powers [are] ISIS and the Nusra Front. They are large forces conducting terror on one another. But whether it's Iran's Quds Force or ISIS, both are monsters, and both are just as bad as the other.”

How did it come to this, and why does it matter?

Berntsen explained:
    "We were beating the terrorists in Iraq, and then President Obama ordered the withdrawal of U.S. forces. That decision in itself created a supersize sectarian conflict. Before, we were just fighting groups of terrorists. Now we are up against terrorist armies.

If you go back to the early days of Hezbollah, it had dozens of dozens of guys. They went from an organization of a small group to an organization that deployed a 15,000-strong expeditionary force into Syria. On top of that, they have a millions in drug proceeds.

How do we leverage forces on the ground for the maximum result in a terrible, terrible situation? It's really difficult. Trying to attack Raqqa, the ISIS capital, on one side. But you have to stay away from the Iranian military units, too. It's an ugly battlefield. And most of the people in the battle want to kill us."
    “President Trump inherited a terrible situation," Berntsen said. "Obama lacked the basic understanding of the history of the U.S. in the Middle East. A significant point on all of this [was] when the U.S. economy came off the gold standard, we became a fiat currency. We were able to do that because the Saudis agreed to the petrol dollars deal, that all oil would be purchased with U.S. dollars. And this strengthened our currency.”

Berntsen continued by pointing out how the deal with Iran shattered the trust of the Saudis:
    “When Obama played footsie with Iran, the Saudis were horrified by it. They recognize that his staff probably had no knowledge or understanding of the agreement, or what it meant.”
    Berntsen laid into the former president for securing the release of four hostages in the Iran deal, but not DEA and FBI agent Robert Levinson, who has been held in the country since 2007. “He left Levinson. Levinson is alive. But he left him,” said Berntsen. “Richard Nixon ran into something similar in his presidency. Twenty years before he was elected, two CIA officers were shot down over China. But Nixon got them both released during his presidency.”
    The CIA station chief painted the picture of just how big of a threat radical Islam remains. “People need to understand the scope of the challenge. There are 1.6 billion Muslims on this planet, and we are in conflict with the militant Islamists. Militant Islam is only 10% of the population, and that still makes 160 million. If it's only 1 percent that wants to fight us, that's still 16 million people,” said Berntsen.

“We have a nation of 320 million, with 2.5 million in the U.S. Armed Forces. Part of our strategy has to be leveraging our Islamic allies in that part of the world. We have to defeat these heretics that want to conduct a war on the planet. With McMaster, Mattis, and Kelly, veterans of war who understand these complex situations, Trump is way ahead of where President Obama was on these issues.”
    http://ijr.com/2017/05/862136-cia-st...n-middle-east/

Leave a comment:

• G David Bock
    replied
    Originally posted by Stonewall_Jack View Post
    Mitzvah in Judaism means to help the poor and fight tyranny.

Jihad in Islam means to help the poor and fight tyranny. Hate sites attempt to paint Muhammad, David and Solomon as men of violence and crude misconduct. To Sergios point,certainly to each their own on Islamand any religion..... but dont talk down to me saying I am a troll as I do not talk to you in such a fashion.... No sir Islam like Judaism does not allow Sex Slaves ...that is the ISIL interpretation that says Islam allows sex slaves. To be crystal clear of course in Islam like Judaism plural marriage is allowed, but to that point certainly there is no discrimination allowed against women in Judaism and Islam. Islam derives its marriage and war laws from Judaism....a religion of honor and justice so no what ISIL does is not Islamic...here is the one of many Muslim cites fighting back against ISIL and anti Muslim bigotry showcasing the support for the points I have made itt...for the argument that proves Sergio and G david wrong.... Islam is like Judaism... is a religion of peace,

“Jihad against Violence”

Violence is a human phenomenon that exists across diverse cultures and faith communities. It remains an ever-present reality in the lives of millions of Muslims, preventing entire societies from flouishing in religious, cultural, political, and economic spheres. Throughout the world, violence destroys the ability of Muslim women to thrive within their families, communities, and nations. Violent extremism and domestic violence, in particular, continue to devastate individual lives, families and societies. This is a clear injustice to those who suffer such indignities, as well as a violation of the teachings of Islam, whose mantle is wrongly used to justify such violence.

“Jihad Against Violence: Muslim Women’s Struggle for Peace” is the first statement of the global Muslim women’s Shura Council, an all women’s advisory council that promotes women’s rights within an Islamic framework. A combined study and condemnation of violent extremism and domestic violence, “Jihad against Violence” addresses two critical issues that are typically assumed to be separate. Thus, the Shura Council is studying violence in its larger context, offering connections and links rarely made, and taking a stand against all types and manifestations of violence. Because of the tremendous import of violent extremism and its prominence within public discourses surrounding Islam, studying this topic – in tandem with domestic violence – will register a strong statement that women can pronounce on all societal issues, not merely those traditionally limited to them.

http://www.wisemuslimwomen.org/about...council/#jihad
    More wizzing into the wind.

Thanks for repeated insight to the Islamic Jihad dis-informational mind.

No positive rep for you.

Leave a comment:

• Stonewall_Jack
    replied
    Mitzvah in Judaism means to help the poor and fight tyranny.

Jihad in Islam means to help the poor and fight tyranny. Hate sites attempt to paint Muhammad, David and Solomon as men of violence and crude misconduct. To Sergios point,certainly to each their own on Islamand any religion..... but dont talk down to me saying I am a troll as I do not talk to you in such a fashion.... No sir Islam like Judaism does not allow Sex Slaves ...that is the ISIL interpretation that says Islam allows sex slaves. To be crystal clear of course in Islam like Judaism plural marriage is allowed, but to that point certainly there is no discrimination allowed against women in Judaism and Islam. Islam derives its marriage and war laws from Judaism....a religion of honor and justice so no what ISIL does is not Islamic...here is the one of many Muslim cites fighting back against ISIL and anti Muslim bigotry showcasing the support for the points I have made itt...for the argument that proves Sergio and G david wrong.... Islam is like Judaism... is a religion of peace,

“Jihad against Violence”

Violence is a human phenomenon that exists across diverse cultures and faith communities. It remains an ever-present reality in the lives of millions of Muslims, preventing entire societies from flouishing in religious, cultural, political, and economic spheres. Throughout the world, violence destroys the ability of Muslim women to thrive within their families, communities, and nations. Violent extremism and domestic violence, in particular, continue to devastate individual lives, families and societies. This is a clear injustice to those who suffer such indignities, as well as a violation of the teachings of Islam, whose mantle is wrongly used to justify such violence.

“Jihad Against Violence: Muslim Women’s Struggle for Peace” is the first statement of the global Muslim women’s Shura Council, an all women’s advisory council that promotes women’s rights within an Islamic framework. A combined study and condemnation of violent extremism and domestic violence, “Jihad against Violence” addresses two critical issues that are typically assumed to be separate. Thus, the Shura Council is studying violence in its larger context, offering connections and links rarely made, and taking a stand against all types and manifestations of violence. Because of the tremendous import of violent extremism and its prominence within public discourses surrounding Islam, studying this topic – in tandem with domestic violence – will register a strong statement that women can pronounce on all societal issues, not merely those traditionally limited to them.

http://www.wisemuslimwomen.org/about...council/#jihad

Leave a comment:

• Sergio
    replied
    Originally posted by Stonewall_Jack View Post
    Wrong on both points.. We are all here providing our opinion.

Like I said to nastle....great tactic...simply call your opponent in debate a liar... Well I suppose I should use your tactic and simply call anyone who disagrees with me a liar.
    Are you denying that the Quran allows sex with slaves or that the Hadith cites times it was allowed? Muhammad was given a slave as a gift, he went on to rape her. If you deny these things then you are a liar or simply ignorant.

This conversation has been had with you before and even with the relevant passages quoted you just ignore them. You are a troll of the worst kind, every bit as bad as the bitter and hateful right wing zealots on this site.

Leave a comment:

• Stonewall_Jack
    replied
    Like how some ugly Jews and Christians assume the position of God and say those who are not of my religion can not be saved....so do some ugly Muslims try and tell the world that those whom are not of my religion can be saved.

https://wikiislam.net/wiki/Christian...lims_in_Heaven

But the ugly people of the world though they try their hardest to institute hatred and intolerance...are combated by the beautiful people of the world who preach love and greatness.

the Quran declares that Christians are people of compassion and mercy, that they will be able to enter paradise, and even that they are nearest in love to the (Muslim) believers.

http://www.oxfordislamicstudies.com/...7999-chapter-7

the souls of the righteous dead go to a place similar to the Christian heaven

http://www.jewfaq.org/olamhaba.htm

Pope Francis says atheists can do good and go to heaven

http://www.catholic.org/news/hf/fait...y.php?id=51077

The Saudis and Israelis whom preach that message of intolerance. Its them vs Jesus and Jesus will prevail.

Leave a comment:

• G David Bock
    replied
    Another aspect ...
    Three Girls: how poor white girls were sacrificed on the altar of multiculturalism

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/women/pol...ticulturalism/

Leave a comment:

• Stonewall_Jack
    replied
    Originally posted by sebfrench76 View Post
    Ho noooo....
    Do you read the testimonies of the women liberated from daesh ?
    I believe that it is not written in the Coran , but if you have thousands of muslims using rape and slavery like a weapon , you make a rapid connection between the 2.

The KKK cited the Bible as justification for their actions. Modern day abortion bombers cite the Bible as justification for their actions. Of course Christianity does not support crime similar to how Islam and Judaism do not support crime.

I say Jihad means to fight ISIL... the crimes ISIL does to innocent men and women goes against Islam...and this is what the Muslims who fight ISIL say. The Muslims who have had their limbs torn apart, the Muslims who have been tortured by ISIL they deserve our respect and support. And what the hell kind of moron(the anti Muslims which does not include you btw) would agree with ISIL pov on Islam and disagree with the Muslims who fight ISIL.. I mean what a load of total garbage I refuse to allow some anti religious person to force me to dislike religion just as I would not force an Atheist to approve of religions.

Leave a comment:

• Stonewall_Jack
    replied
    Originally posted by Sergio View Post
    Whom the right hand possesses is taken directly from the Quran. You are either lying or ignorant. Which one is it?

Pointless replying to you since you have been repeatedly challenged with specific passages in the past which you ignore.
    Wrong on both points.. We are all here providing our opinion.

Like I said to nastle....great tactic...simply call your opponent in debate a liar... Well I suppose I should use your tactic and simply call anyone who disagrees with me a liar.

Leave a comment:

• Stonewall_Jack
    replied
    Originally posted by nastle View Post
    SJ
    You are the world expert on Taqqiyah hats off
    Atleast ISIS can't do that as its a shia thing
    great tactic...simply call your opponent in debate a liar... Well I suppose I should use your tactic and simply call anyone who disagrees with me a liar.

Glory to Islam...Praise Jihad.... Jihad= to fight ISIL... Muslims can not lie...to lie is a sin in Islam.

Leave a comment:

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
X