Islam - Jihad - GWOT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by G David Bock View Post
    Another example of religious tolerance from the religion of peace and love ...

Jihad against the Crucifix

by Raymond Ibrahim
    PJ Media
    June 6, 2019

A 37-year-old Muslim migrant in Rome was recently arrested for attempted homicide after he stabbed a Christian man in the throat for wearing a crucifix around his neck. "Religious hate" is cited as an "aggravating factor" in the crime.

This is hardly the first "religious hate" crime to occur in the context of the cross in Italy. Among others,
    • A Muslim boy of African origin picked on, insulted, and eventually beat a 12-year-old girl during school because she too was wearing a crucifix.
    • A Muslim migrant invaded an old church in Venice and attacked its large, 300-year-old cross, breaking off one of its arms, while shouting, "All that is in a church is false!"
    • After a crucifix was destroyed in close proximity to a populated mosque, the area's mayor said concerning the identity of the culprit(s): "Before we put a show of unity with Muslims, let's have them begin by respecting our civilization and our culture."

The fact is, Islamic hostility to the cross is an unwavering phenomenon—one that crosses continents and centuries; one that is very much indicative of Islam's innate hostility to Christianity.

For starters, not only is the cross the quintessential symbol of Christianity—for all denominations, including most forms of otherwise iconoclastic Protestantism—but it symbolizes the fundamental disagreement between Christians and Muslims. As Professor Sidney Griffith explains, "The cross and the icons publicly declared those very points of Christian faith which the Koran, in the Muslim view, explicitly denied: that Christ was the Son of God and that he died on the cross." Accordingly, "the Christian practice of venerating the cross ... often aroused the disdain of Muslims," so that from the start of the Muslim conquests of Christian lands there was an ongoing "campaign to erase the public symbols of Christianity, especially the previously ubiquitous sign of the cross."
    Modern day Muslim clerics confirm this. When asked about Islam's ruling on whether any person—in this case, Christians—is permitted to wear or pray before the cross, Sheikh Abdul Aziz al-Tarifi, a Saudi expert on Islamic law, said, "Under no circumstances is a human permitted to wear the cross" nor "is anyone permitted to pray to the cross." Why? "Because the prophet—peace and blessings on him—commanded the breaking of it [the cross]."
    Egypt: A young Coptic Christian woman named Mary was mauled to death when her cross identified her as a Christian to Muslim Brotherhood rioters. Similarly, 17-year-old Ayman, a Coptic student, was strangled and beaten to death by his Muslim teacher and fellow students for refusing to obey the teacher's orders to cover his cross.

Julie Aftab

Pakistan: When a Muslim man saw Julie Aftab, a Christian woman, wearing a cross around her neck, he attacked her, forced battery acid down her throat, and splashed it on her face—permanently damaging her esophagus, blinding her in one eye, and causing her to lose both eyelids and most of her teeth.

Turkey: A 12-year-old boy in Turkey wearing a silver cross necklace in class was spit on and beaten regularly by Muslim classmates and teachers.

As Islam's presence continues to grow in Europe, it should come as no surprise that attacks on crosses are also on the rise. Aside from the aforementioned attacks in Italy, the following occurred either in France and Germany, where attacks on churches and crosses have become endemic:
    Such is the history and continuity of Islamic hate for the cross—that symbol which represents the heart of the Christian faith, namely the death and resurrection of Christ, two events Islam vehemently denies.

The jihad on the cross began with Muhammad, was carried out by early caliphs, and continues to this day by the jihadis of the world, not to mention the occasional "everyday" Muslim.
    https://www.meforum.org/58701/the-ji...d6f50-33661481
    I admit there is problem with extremism in muslim world since 1979 but i would like to split things you mentioned.

In west, even in most direct democracies, a place with muslim majority can NOT build a minaret or have call to prayer (Adhan) in public, in Switzerland for example.

Having big crosses in public is the same thing for muslims - sign of a lie/disbelief.

HOWEVER, being a christian was/will never be a crime, things they have in their homes is their property ( crosses, alcohol, pigs... whatever) and noone can attack it !

Some muslims are savages, anarchists, they yell without even knowing why they yell and they do such terrible crimes you mentioned.

Comment

• Middle east culture is savage , if Islam was born in Europe it would be far more evolved and a modern progressive religion
      Even Christian's in Palestine supported animal Arafat and his terrorist PLO
      so Islam is savage as it accurately epitomizes the culture of middle east

Comment

• Originally posted by nastle View Post
        Middle east culture is savage , if Islam was born in Europe it would be far more evolved and a modern progressive religion
        Even Christian's in Palestine supported animal Arafat and his terrorist PLO
        so Islam is savage as it accurately epitomizes the culture of middle east

Being myself someone who is sitting beween East and West, i can talk without any bias. Like it or not, they re the cradle of human civilisation ( not we), from assyrians, egyptians, babilonians, persians... bysantine ... and last glorious Islamic Civilisation.

We europeans had our time too, later. In your post i can spot something i call "cultural racism", in small amount. We in west have some kind of superiority complex.
        I said "just small amount of cultural racism", because there is part of truth in that what you re saying. They ("muslims") even killed the family of the prophet so what to expect more !? They have different behaviour then me. When i go there i see it.

I dont know is that epigenetic, environmental thing or what.

Islam can speak for itself- you cant import their culture in it. We put people on the scale, not religion.

For me Islam isnt cultural thing. Actually its the only religion (ideology) that has sense. I call everyone to go through fundamental creed and see it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Daud View Post

Being myself someone who is sitting beween East and West, i can talk without any bias. Like it or not, they re the cradle of human civilisation ( not we), from assyrians, egyptians, babilonians, persians... bysantine ... and last glorious Islamic Civilisation.

We europeans had our time too, later. In your post i can spot something i call "cultural racism", in small amount. We in west have some kind of superiority complex.
          I said "just small amount of cultural racism", because there is part of truth in that what you re saying. They ("muslims") even killed the family of the prophet so what to expect more !? They have different behaviour then me. When i go there i see it.

I dont know is that epigenetic, environmental thing or what.

Islam can speak for itself- you cant import their culture in it. We put people on the scale, not religion.

For me Islam isnt cultural thing. Actually its the only religion (ideology) that has sense. I call everyone to go through fundamental creed and see it.
          Churchill the terrorist who burned German cities in 1942 called greece " cradle of civilization " but greek behaviour in their civil war shortly after was far from civilized
          all cultures suffer from some sort of superiority complex , can you not see it in arabs the way they treat non arabs ?
          Islam fundamental creed is actually very similar to early [heretical !] Now extinct Christian sects and Manichean philosophies
          islamic creed gradually evolved over 200 yrs Muhammad a desert chieftain didn't come down with such a sophisticated ideology

Comment

• Originally posted by nastle View Post

Churchill the terrorist who burned German cities in 1942 called greece " cradle of civilization " but greek behaviour in their civil war shortly after was far from civilized
            all cultures suffer from some sort of superiority complex , can you not see it in arabs the way they treat non arabs ?
            Islam fundamental creed is actually very similar to early [heretical !] Now extinct Christian sects and Manichean philosophies
            islamic creed gradually evolved over 200 yrs Muhammad a desert chieftain didn't come down with such a sophisticated ideology
            Ineed, all of us are in somway arrogant.

Islam is not similar to early chrstianity. In fact, its the same religion. If you detach greek/roman antropormophism that is imported, you ll have the same creed.

I see the creed very simple and clear, as truth should be.

Yes, Muhammad didnt came with it. Look at all linguists and PhDs we had till today and they couldnt find an error in words of a 6th century desert illiterate man. Rather they re humbled by the Quran.

Comment

• Islamists Rising ... in Local U.S. Politics

by Oren Litwin
              The Daily Wire
              June 24, 2019

On June 20, Boston mayor Marty Walsh announced the appointment of Yusufi Vali as the city's new head of the Office for Immigrant Advancement. Vali is the executive director of the Islamic Society of Boston (ISB), a mosque that is notorious for its deep connections with the Muslim Brotherhood and several terror plotters. More recently, Vali himself oversaw the creation of ISB's new project, the Boston Islamic Seminary; several members of the faculty are open anti-Semites, and one (Suheil Laher) was even the head of an al-Qaida charity.
              It is natural for well-meaning politicians to want to appoint Muslims to government posts, to be more inclusive to an embattled minority group. (And more importantly, to claim political credit for such inclusiveness.) The risk such politicians face is that politically prominent Muslims, the kind of people who are more likely to get such appointments, are typically the ones who sought out political prominence. For some, it may simply be a matter of civic responsibility or personal ambition; but others are motivated by Islamism, which sees political supremacy as a religious duty.
              As American Muslims increasingly participate in the civic arena, it is critical that politicians learn to distinguish Islamists and avoid giving them power—especially if government appointments end up short-circuiting the democratic process and giving Islamists all the advantages of incumbency. Islamism is a dangerous ideology that calls for using government power to implement religious goals. Let's not make it any easier for the Islamists.
              https://www.meforum.org/58829/islami...eid=062f3a999b

Comment

• Suspected ISIS Operatives Disguised as Migrants Caught in Nicaragua
                by Todd Bensman
                The Center for Immigration Studies
                June 26, 2019

According to a 12-sentence Reuters report stemming from a 3:35 minute Nacional Policia Commendante news conference announcement where no questions were entertained, Nicaragua has arrested four men with suspected ties to the Islamic State terrorist group. The reputed ISIS terrorists — two Egyptians and two Iraqis — had crossed into Nicaragua from Costa Rica, where they had "registered" on June 9.

Three of the four are the same men who a week earlier were publicly reported to be sought by the U.S. Department of Homeland Security (DHS), after an intelligence alert to Mexican authorities was leaked and confirmed by Breitbart's border and cartel team. It's unclear why a fourth migrant was apprehended with them.

This is brand new reporting, and the story is still unfolding, but following are some answers to obvious questions and perspective from my own decade-long reporting and research about the terror-travel threat at the U.S. southern border and the migration of Middle Easterners through Latin America — and based on reporting from my December trip to Costa Rica and Panama.
                ... ...

Conclusion

The two Egyptians and two Iraqis may well turn out to have no connection to terrorism, or cannot be linked because they are clean. But American authorities are duty-bound to run this all the way to ground because, as I very recently reported, ISIS wanted to send a team over the U.S. southern border through Mexico as recently as 2016. I've also reported that in recent years, American authorities have intercepted at least 100 migrants who were on U.S. terrorism watch lists, which increases the probabilities that some of them would want to commit violent acts once across the border.

An investigation will have to run its course and, once it does, the public may well never be told of the outcome for a very wrong and unfortunate reason: If past experience indicates future behavior, this is a story that major American news media with the biggest audience shares are going to ignore with all of their might.

Reputed ISIS terrorists on their way to infiltrate the U.S. Southwest Border would not only confirm President Donald Trump's worldview, but possibly add real political force to his illegal-immigration policy prescriptions for the southern border.

But working hard to ignore this story into oblivion will not serve anyone's right to know about public safety problems that, if not aired and explored in the normal way, could lead to tragedy, such as when ISIS terrorists posing as Syrian war refugees and asylum-seekers infiltrated a wholly disbelieving and unprepared Europe starting in 2015 and went on to create bloody mayhem across the continent.
                https://www.meforum.org/58832/isis-o...eid=062f3a999b

Comment

Islamists Rising ... in Local U.S. Politics

by Oren Litwin
                  The Daily Wire
                  June 24, 2019

On June 20, Boston mayor Marty Walsh announced the appointment of Yusufi Vali as the city's new head of the Office for Immigrant Advancement. Vali is the executive director of the Islamic Society of Boston (ISB), a mosque that is notorious for its deep connections with the Muslim Brotherhood and several terror plotters. More recently, Vali himself oversaw the creation of ISB's new project, the Boston Islamic Seminary; several members of the faculty are open anti-Semites, and one (Suheil Laher) was even the head of an al-Qaida charity.
                  It is natural for well-meaning politicians to want to appoint Muslims to government posts, to be more inclusive to an embattled minority group. (And more importantly, to claim political credit for such inclusiveness.) The risk such politicians face is that politically prominent Muslims, the kind of people who are more likely to get such appointments, are typically the ones who sought out political prominence. For some, it may simply be a matter of civic responsibility or personal ambition; but others are motivated by Islamism, which sees political supremacy as a religious duty.
                  As American Muslims increasingly participate in the civic arena, it is critical that politicians learn to distinguish Islamists and avoid giving them power—especially if government appointments end up short-circuiting the democratic process and giving Islamists all the advantages of incumbency. Islamism is a dangerous ideology that calls for using government power to implement religious goals. Let's not make it any easier for the Islamists.
                  https://www.meforum.org/58829/islami...eid=062f3a999b
                  Why not ? If zionist loby in US is that strong, why not islamist too ?

Comment

Suspected ISIS Operatives Disguised as Migrants Caught in Nicaragua
                    by Todd Bensman
                    The Center for Immigration Studies
                    June 26, 2019

According to a 12-sentence Reuters report stemming from a 3:35 minute Nacional Policia Commendante news conference announcement where no questions were entertained, Nicaragua has arrested four men with suspected ties to the Islamic State terrorist group. The reputed ISIS terrorists — two Egyptians and two Iraqis — had crossed into Nicaragua from Costa Rica, where they had "registered" on June 9.

Three of the four are the same men who a week earlier were publicly reported to be sought by the U.S. Department of Homeland Security (DHS), after an intelligence alert to Mexican authorities was leaked and confirmed by Breitbart's border and cartel team. It's unclear why a fourth migrant was apprehended with them.

This is brand new reporting, and the story is still unfolding, but following are some answers to obvious questions and perspective from my own decade-long reporting and research about the terror-travel threat at the U.S. southern border and the migration of Middle Easterners through Latin America — and based on reporting from my December trip to Costa Rica and Panama.
                    ... ...

Conclusion

The two Egyptians and two Iraqis may well turn out to have no connection to terrorism, or cannot be linked because they are clean. But American authorities are duty-bound to run this all the way to ground because, as I very recently reported, ISIS wanted to send a team over the U.S. southern border through Mexico as recently as 2016. I've also reported that in recent years, American authorities have intercepted at least 100 migrants who were on U.S. terrorism watch lists, which increases the probabilities that some of them would want to commit violent acts once across the border.

An investigation will have to run its course and, once it does, the public may well never be told of the outcome for a very wrong and unfortunate reason: If past experience indicates future behavior, this is a story that major American news media with the biggest audience shares are going to ignore with all of their might.

Reputed ISIS terrorists on their way to infiltrate the U.S. Southwest Border would not only confirm President Donald Trump's worldview, but possibly add real political force to his illegal-immigration policy prescriptions for the southern border.

But working hard to ignore this story into oblivion will not serve anyone's right to know about public safety problems that, if not aired and explored in the normal way, could lead to tragedy, such as when ISIS terrorists posing as Syrian war refugees and asylum-seekers infiltrated a wholly disbelieving and unprepared Europe starting in 2015 and went on to create bloody mayhem across the continent.
                    https://www.meforum.org/58832/isis-o...eid=062f3a999b
                    In those migrant waves noone has any document or passport, just some silly IOM and UN card through which they are gettin money from somewhere/someone.

You ll find hezbollah soldiers, isil's, murderers and drug addicts, hindu gays among them, and some poor people who crawl to survive.

I ve experienced it.

Comment

Why not ? If zionist loby in US is that strong, why not islamist too ?
                      Because "zionist loby(Lobby)" is not pursuing an agenda to convert the whole of humanity to Judaism! The Jews/Zionist just want to be left alone on their own small piece of land, not have the Islamists and others trying to destroy and extinct them.

Islamists on the other hand believe the crazy ravings of a madman, criminal, and pederast whom presented such as revelations of the Cosmos/Creator~"Allah", and then follow those "Satanic Verses" and Muhammad's example by engaging in regional and global violence and conflicts(wars ~ conquests) to force the rest of humanity, "the World", to either Submit to Islam and Sharia Law, or become Muslim. By their 1400 year history of violence and oppression, Islamists have been a perpetual variation on the Evil similar to what we saw from the Nazis of Germany about 70-80 years ago.

It was Islamists whom hijacked and crashed four airlines into American buildings nearly 18 years ago, not Jews/Zionists.

It is Islamists that have been the source of 1400 years of conflict/wars/violence across much of this planet and whom pursue an agenda of global conquest and conversion of humanity. Hence it is Islamists whom are the existential threat to Peace, Freedoms, and Human Rights!

Comment

In those migrant waves noone has any document or passport, just some silly IOM and UN card through which they are gettin money from somewhere/someone.

You ll find hezbollah soldiers, isil's, murderers and drug addicts, hindu gays among them, and some poor people who crawl to survive.

I ve experienced it.
                        The quoted article/link did not say that ALL Illegal aliens (whom are not legal immigrants) are Islamists, or "...hezbollah soldiers, isil's,..." only that some of such are. Hence the reason the USA needs more secure borders and better prevention of illegal entry PLUS investigations and vetting of those whom are here and/or wish to come here.

The USA is not the world's dumping ground for misfits, criminals, terrorists, and assorted deadwood of humanity!

Comment

Because "zionist loby(Lobby)" is not pursuing an agenda to convert the whole of humanity to Judaism! The Jews/Zionist just want to be left alone on their own small piece of land, not have the Islamists and others trying to destroy and extinct them.

Islamists on the other hand believe the crazy ravings of a madman, criminal, and pederast whom presented such as revelations of the Cosmos/Creator~"Allah", and then follow those "Satanic Verses" and Muhammad's example by engaging in regional and global violence and conflicts(wars ~ conquests) to force the rest of humanity, "the World", to either Submit to Islam and Sharia Law, or become Muslim. By their 1400 year history of violence and oppression, Islamists have been a perpetual variation on the Evil similar to what we saw from the Nazis of Germany about 70-80 years ago.

It was Islamists whom hijacked and crashed four airlines into American buildings nearly 18 years ago, not Jews/Zionists.

It is Islamists that have been the source of 1400 years of conflict/wars/violence across much of this planet and whom pursue an agenda of global conquest and conversion of humanity. Hence it is Islamists whom are the existential threat to Peace, Freedoms, and Human Rights!
                          Zionist want just their piece of land !? Did they told you that

blah blah blah, you re the one who are pushing your agenda of secular liberalism through many organisations.Some of them have headquartes in NY. Your society is the blodiest ever. Just few decades ago you burned black people - just pretend to be civilised , and muslims barbaric. You need = sign i know

Zionists can lie for one period, but they will never be able to buy love of people. People hate them despite their media prostitution. Islam is on the rise im the west and many of those who understood zionists' game started to hate that apperheid state.

just one example:
                          https://ifamericaknew.org/

I enjoy watching. They will lose

The funniest thing is that "islamists want to convert everyone" . So according to islamists, if they convert people- they ll go to paradise because of monotheism.

Correcting people is really hard job. People are hard to deal with.

On the other side, zionists dont want you in paradise, but want your support, money, lives in order for them to expand. they re gettin billions every year.
                          Last edited by Daud; 07 Jul 19, 14:44.

Comment

Zionist want just their piece of land !? Did they told you that

blah blah blah, you re the one who are pushing your agenda of secular liberalism through many organisations.Some of them have headquartes in NY. Your society is the blodiest ever. Just few decades ago you burned black people - just pretend to be civilised , and muslims barbaric. You need = sign i know

Zionists can lie for one period, but they will never be able to buy love of people. People hate them despite their media prostitution. Islam is on the rise im the west and many of those who understood zionists' game started to hate that apperheid state.

just one example:
                            https://ifamericaknew.org/

I enjoy watching. They will lose

The funniest thing is that "islamists want to convert everyone" . So according to islamists, if they convert people- they ll go to paradise because of monotheism.

Correcting people is really hard job. People are hard to deal with.

On the other side, zionists dont want you in paradise, but want your support, money, lives in order for them to expand. they re gettin billions every year.
                            And Islamic Jihad just wants all of the World and it's people to convert/submit to Islam.

Thanks for confirming the Danger and Evil that Islam is to the World and Humanity, and has been for over 1400 years while remaining locked into the seventh century. You have helped validate the position and threat presented here over the past decade of 1,000+ posts and @67 pages of looking at the Evil and threat to Global Peace that Islamism/Islamic Jihad is and has been, will continue to be.

I find little to fear with "the Jews" or Israel given the limited agenda and small part of real estate they seek to continue to occupy, as they have for thousands of years. It wasn't "the Jews" or Israel that crashed airplanes into the Towers on Sept. 11, 2001, nor are they the religion/ideology involved in over 90%+ of the conflicts/wars around the globe. That danger and obstruction to global peace, human rights, and freedoms, lies upon the doorstep of Islamism/Islamic Jihad and their ideology and "religion".

Were Islam = the ideology/religion, to disappear over night, the world would be a better and more peaceful place, and "Muslims" freed of constraining belief allowed to chose some other religion/ideology they are currently denied.

How many new Christian churches, Jewish synagogues, Buddhist temples have been allowed to be built in Saudi Arabia, Pakistan and other nations operating under Sharia Law, where non-Islamic believers are having their throats slit, heads cut off, and otherwise prosecuted and killed???

How many within the Dar al-Islam lands are free to practice and promote their non-Islamic religious/ideological beliefs?

It is within "the World of Islam"/Dar al-Islam where we find the greatest oppression, restriction of freedom of expression, hostility towards non-Muslims and apartheid in general practiced. It is there that the greatest threat to human life, liberty, basic rights, and freedom originates and there that the threats to the rest of the world originate.

I appreciate your presence and posting here as you help to illustrate this system and process of oppression, dis-information, taqiyya ( https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Taqiya ) as the greatest Evil humanity has had to face since the Nazis/NSDAP of Germany @70+ years ago.

Please remain and continue to post here and show us how dangerous, despicable, and undesirable your religion/ideology is to humanity and global peace. You, and others like you, provide the best of example of the Evil this planet needs to deal with.

Comment

And Islamic Jihad just wants all of the World and it's people to convert/submit to Islam.

Thanks for confirming the Danger and Evil that Islam is to the World and Humanity, and has been for over 1400 years while remaining locked into the seventh century. You have helped validate the position and threat presented here over the past decade of 1,000+ posts and @67 pages of looking at the Evil and threat to Global Peace that Islamism/Islamic Jihad is and has been, will continue to be.

I find little to fear with "the Jews" or Israel given the limited agenda and small part of real estate they seek to continue to occupy, as they have for thousands of years. It wasn't "the Jews" or Israel that crashed airplanes into the Towers on Sept. 11, 2001, nor are they the religion/ideology involved in over 90%+ of the conflicts/wars around the globe. That danger and obstruction to global peace, human rights, and freedoms, lies upon the doorstep of Islamism/Islamic Jihad and their ideology and "religion".

Were Islam = the ideology/religion, to disappear over night, the world would be a better and more peaceful place, and "Muslims" freed of constraining belief allowed to chose some other religion/ideology they are currently denied.

How many new Christian churches, Jewish synagogues, Buddhist temples have been allowed to be built in Saudi Arabia, Pakistan and other nations operating under Sharia Law, where non-Islamic believers are having their throats slit, heads cut off, and otherwise prosecuted and killed???

How many within the Dar al-Islam lands are free to practice and promote their non-Islamic religious/ideological beliefs?

It is within "the World of Islam"/Dar al-Islam where we find the greatest oppression, restriction of freedom of expression, hostility towards non-Muslims and apartheid in general practiced. It is there that the greatest threat to human life, liberty, basic rights, and freedom originates and there that the threats to the rest of the world originate.

I appreciate your presence and posting here as you help to illustrate this system and process of oppression, dis-information, taqiyya ( https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Taqiya ) as the greatest Evil humanity has had to face since the Nazis/NSDAP of Germany @70+ years ago.

Please remain and continue to post here and show us how dangerous, despicable, and undesirable your religion/ideology is to humanity and global peace. You, and others like you, provide the best of example of the Evil this planet needs to deal with.

Like parrots, same borring templated platitues again and again. I ll just give you few sentences, 2 min's.

Noone denies problem with islamists, buts its a thing that is extravagantly pumped, just like your immaginary "countries of Islam" ( i cant spot them, just ex colonies). They ll kill dozens here and there but they cant waste whole country and make big reffugee crysis (last example Libya). So, we re disgusted by your cynism. I will not bother myself to write 50 more examples.

Yes, world would be such a beautiful place without Islam and Muslims. Noone ever waged a war, killed people in genocidal way, had insurgency problems, especially not anglo-saxons.

ME wasnt that bad 'till people didnt produced diesel motors and understood that they need ottoman resources. From that moment real chaos started, but we ll bounce back, insaallah , our kids are great.

Why saudis dont allow buddhist temples in the cradle of monotheism !? Why dont your country let communism take its space and authority ?
                              "Just pay me taxes and do what you will" is not their motto as yours.

You give me a insanely corrupted state as Pakistan to show us immaginary dar al Islam ?
                              I ll give you Haiti as an example of liberal heaven
                              Attached Files
                              Last edited by Daud; 20 Jul 19, 16:02.

Comment

• Middle Eastern Terrorism Coming to the US through Its Mexican Border

by Raymond Ibrahim
                                The Gatestone Institute
                                August 1, 2019

https://www.meforum.org/59059/mideas...eid=062f3a999b

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                                X