Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Islam - Jihad - GWOT

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Check this video out. It's Laura stirring the pot in a Australian no-go zone.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LqY4Z1fTrMc
    Credo quia absurdum.


    Quantum mechanics describes nature as absurd from the point of view of common sense. And yet it fully agrees with experiment. So I hope you can accept nature as She is - absurd! - Richard Feynman

    Comment


    • But "officially" speaking, there are no Muslim occupied "no-go zones"/neighborhoods in Western cities/nations, this part of the Dar el-Haran.
      Obviously the police officer is one special to this part of Sydney and would seem to also be a Muslim. I like how if she continues to stroll the public streets in this part of the city, her presence is provocative and may incite the peaceful Muslims to do something violent,
      Yeah, they are assimilating quite well ...
      TANSTAAFL = There Ain't No Such Thing As A Free Lunch

      Comment


      • Man I'd hate to be a brit, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SLT9JOE64WQ
        Credo quia absurdum.


        Quantum mechanics describes nature as absurd from the point of view of common sense. And yet it fully agrees with experiment. So I hope you can accept nature as She is - absurd! - Richard Feynman

        Comment


        • Yazidi 'ex-sex slave' trapped both in Iraq and in German exile

          ...
          LALISH (IRAK) (AFP) -
          A young Yazidi woman who fled to Germany but returned home to northern Iraq says she cannot escape her Islamic State group captor who held her as a sex slave for three months.

          Ashwaq Haji, 19, says she ran into the man in a German supermarket in February. Traumatised by the encounter, she returned to Iraq the following month.

          Like many other Yazidis, she was kidnapped by IS when the jihadists seized swathes of Iraq in the summer of 2014.

          In their ancestral region of Sinjar in northwestern Iraq, thousands of Yazidi women were killed or sold off as sex slaves.

          ...
          https://www.france24.com/en/20180817...q-german-exile
          TANSTAAFL = There Ain't No Such Thing As A Free Lunch

          Comment


          • u
            Originally posted by G David Bock View Post
            Another archive ...

            The Muslims performing the so-called "terrorist" actions refer to what they do as Jihad, and anyone being honest about Islam would acknowledge that there are different forms of Jihad. These Islamists/Jihadists view themselves as fundamentalists of Islam and true followers Muhammad's example and command;

            "I have been commanded to fight against people till they testify that there is no god but Allah, that Muhammad is the messenger of Allah, and they establish prayer, and pay Zakat and if they do it, their blood and property are guaranteed protection on my behalf except when justified by law, and their affairs rest with Allah."

            From;
            Book 001, Number 0033:
            It has been narrated on the authority of Abdullah b. 'Umar that the Messenger of Allah said: I have been commanded to fight against people till they testify that there is no god but Allah, that Muhammad is the messenger of Allah, and they establish prayer, and pay Zakat and if they do it, their blood and property are guaranteed protection on my behalf except when justified by law, and their affairs rest with Allah.
            http://www.usc.edu/org/cmje/religiou...t.php#001.0033

            One may find Numbers 0030, 0031, 0032 of related interest as well.
            Bump to find easier.
            TANSTAAFL = There Ain't No Such Thing As A Free Lunch

            Comment


            • Originally posted by G David Bock View Post
              (Archiving to find easier next time ...)

              There is a Catch 22 here in that what was said to Muhammad by Allah can't be changed and the last of the revelations is very anti non-Muslim. The Koran is not arranged in order of revelation, but roughly longest to shortest of the chapters/Surah. Any later revelation that contradicts an earlier one is the one that was to apply, abrogation. Here's a link to the chronological order of the Koran;
              http://wikiislam.net/wiki/Chronologi...f_the_Qur%27an

              Some of the relating passages of the Koran, addressing the mandate of (physical)Jihad(Holy War) and rewards for engaging in such, etc.;

              [2.154] And do not speak of those who are slain in Allah's way as dead; nay, (they are) alive, but you do not perceive.
              [2.216] Fighting is enjoined on you, and h is an object of dislike to you; and it may be that you dislike a thing while it is good for you, and it may be that you love a thing while it is evil for you, and Allah knows, while you do not know.
              [4.74] Therefore let those fight in the way of Allah, who sell this world's life for the hereafter; and whoever fights in the way of Allah, then be he slain or be he victorious, We shall grant him a mighty reward.
              [4.76] Those who believe fight in the way of Allah, and those who disbelieve fight in the way of the Shaitan. Fight therefore against the friends of the Shaitan; surely the strategy of the Shaitan is weak.
              [4.89] They desire that you should disbelieve as they have disbelieved, so that you might be (all) alike; therefore take not from among them friends until they fly (their homes) in Allah's way; but if they turn back, then seize them and kill them wherever you find them, and take not from among them a friend or a helper.
              [5.32] For this reason did We prescribe to the children of Israel that whoever slays a soul, unless it be for manslaughter or for mischief in the land, it is as though he slew all men; and whoever keeps it alive, it is as though he kept alive all men; and certainly Our apostles came to them with clear arguments, but even after that many of them certainly act extravagantly in the land.
              [5.33] The punishment of those who wage war against Allah and His apostle and strive to make mischief in the land is only this, that they should be murdered or crucified or their hands and their feet should be cut off on opposite sides or they should be imprisoned; this shall be as a disgrace for them in this world, and in the hereafter they shall have a grievous chastisement,
              [8.38] Say to those who disbelieve, if they desist, that which is past shall be forgiven to them; and if they return, then what happened to the ancients has already passed.
              [8.39] And fight with them until there is no more persecution and religion should be only for Allah; but if they desist, then surely Allah sees what they do.
              [8.60] And prepare against them what force you can and horses tied at the frontier, to frighten thereby the enemy of Allah and your enemy and others besides them, whom you do not know (but) Allah knows them; and whatever thing you will spend in Allah's way, it will be paid back to you fully and you shall not be dealt with unjustly.
              [9.29] Fight those who do not believe in Allah, nor in the latter day, nor do they prohibit what Allah and His Apostle have prohibited, nor follow the religion of truth, out of those who have been given the Book, until they pay the tax in acknowledgment of superiority and they are in a state of subjection.
              [9.36] Surely the number of months with Allah is twelve months in Allah's ordinance since the day when He created the heavens and the earth, of these four being sacred; that is the right reckoning; therefore be not unjust to yourselves regarding them, and fight the polytheists all together as they fight you all together; and know that Allah is with those who guard (against evil).
              [33.26] And He drove down those of the followers of the Book who backed them from their fortresses and He cast awe into their hearts; some you killed and you took captive another part.
              [33.27] And He made you heirs to their land and their dwellings and their property, and (to) a land which you have not yet trodden, and Allah has power over all things.
              [47.4] So when you meet in battle those who disbelieve, then smite the necks until when you have overcome them, then make (them) prisoners, and afterwards either set them free as a favor or let them ransom (themselves) until the war terminates. That (shall be so); and if Allah had pleased He would certainly have exacted what is due from them, but that He may try some of you by means of others; and (as for) those who are slain in the way of Allah, He will by no means allow their deeds to perish.
              [47.5] He will guide them and improve their condition.
              [47.6] And cause them to enter the garden which He has made known to them.
              http://quod.lib.umich.edu/k/koran/browse.html
              Another bump for quicker find.
              TANSTAAFL = There Ain't No Such Thing As A Free Lunch

              Comment


              • Originally posted by G David Bock View Post

                Another bump for quicker find.
                Given that the bible is of no matter to Christians, do you think Koran will be for moslems?
                Wisdom is personal

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Karri View Post

                  Given that the bible is of no matter to Christians, ...
                  Perhaps you don't know many Christians. I know quite a few; via family, friends, acquaintances;and while many act as if the Bible is "no matter", many others do find the Bible, especially the New Testament matters to them very much, often referencing to "chapter and verse", especially the Evangelicals.

                  Originally posted by Karri View Post
                  ... do you think Koran will be for moslems?
                  This thread has 64 pages of posts where many cite Muslims, especially Jihadists, citing the Koran. If anything, the Koran matters more to the fundamentalist and Jihadist Muslims than the Bible to Christians. Jihadists especially are frequently citing passages from the Koran(and Haddith) to justify their attacks upon us non-believers; Kafirs and Infidels; but also against the "apostate" Muslims they think aren't observing and practicing "Correct" Islam.

                  Classic example(one of many provided here) is:
                  Full text: bin Laden's 'letter to America'

                  Online document: the full text of Osama bin Laden's "letter to the American people", reported in today's Observer. The letter first appeared on the internet in Arabic and has since been translated and circulated by Islamists in Britain.

                  Observer Worldview
                  Sunday 24 November 2002 07.07 EST
                  ...
                  post #913, page 61, date 20 Sep 2017
                  ...
                  Also a mention of this and link to it in post #284, page 19, 20 May 2013

                  TANSTAAFL = There Ain't No Such Thing As A Free Lunch

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by G David Bock View Post

                    QUOTE:
                    There is a Catch 22 here in that what was said to Muhammad by Allah can't be changed and the last of the revelations is very anti non-Muslim. The Koran is not arranged in order of revelation, but roughly longest to shortest of the chapters/Surah. Any later revelation that contradicts an earlier one is the one that was to apply, abrogation. Here's a link to the chronological order of the Koran;
                    http://wikiislam.net/wiki/Chronologi...f_the_Qur%27an

                    Some of the relating passages of the Koran, addressing the mandate of (physical)Jihad(Holy War) and rewards for engaging in such, etc.;

                    [2.154] And do not speak of those who are slain in Allah's way as dead; nay, (they are) alive, but you do not perceive.
                    [2.216] Fighting is enjoined on you, and h is an object of dislike to you; and it may be that you dislike a thing while it is good for you, and it may be that you love a thing while it is evil for you, and Allah knows, while you do not know.
                    [4.74] Therefore let those fight in the way of Allah, who sell this world's life for the hereafter; and whoever fights in the way of Allah, then be he slain or be he victorious, We shall grant him a mighty reward.
                    [4.76] Those who believe fight in the way of Allah, and those who disbelieve fight in the way of the Shaitan. Fight therefore against the friends of the Shaitan; surely the strategy of the Shaitan is weak.
                    [4.89] They desire that you should disbelieve as they have disbelieved, so that you might be (all) alike; therefore take not from among them friends until they fly (their homes) in Allah's way; but if they turn back, then seize them and kill them wherever you find them, and take not from among them a friend or a helper.
                    [5.32] For this reason did We prescribe to the children of Israel that whoever slays a soul, unless it be for manslaughter or for mischief in the land, it is as though he slew all men; and whoever keeps it alive, it is as though he kept alive all men; and certainly Our apostles came to them with clear arguments, but even after that many of them certainly act extravagantly in the land.
                    [5.33] The punishment of those who wage war against Allah and His apostle and strive to make mischief in the land is only this, that they should be murdered or crucified or their hands and their feet should be cut off on opposite sides or they should be imprisoned; this shall be as a disgrace for them in this world, and in the hereafter they shall have a grievous chastisement,
                    [8.38] Say to those who disbelieve, if they desist, that which is past shall be forgiven to them; and if they return, then what happened to the ancients has already passed.
                    [8.39] And fight with them until there is no more persecution and religion should be only for Allah; but if they desist, then surely Allah sees what they do.
                    [8.60] And prepare against them what force you can and horses tied at the frontier, to frighten thereby the enemy of Allah and your enemy and others besides them, whom you do not know (but) Allah knows them; and whatever thing you will spend in Allah's way, it will be paid back to you fully and you shall not be dealt with unjustly.
                    [9.29] Fight those who do not believe in Allah, nor in the latter day, nor do they prohibit what Allah and His Apostle have prohibited, nor follow the religion of truth, out of those who have been given the Book, until they pay the tax in acknowledgment of superiority and they are in a state of subjection.
                    [9.36] Surely the number of months with Allah is twelve months in Allah's ordinance since the day when He created the heavens and the earth, of these four being sacred; that is the right reckoning; therefore be not unjust to yourselves regarding them, and fight the polytheists all together as they fight you all together; and know that Allah is with those who guard (against evil).
                    [33.26] And He drove down those of the followers of the Book who backed them from their fortresses and He cast awe into their hearts; some you killed and you took captive another part.
                    [33.27] And He made you heirs to their land and their dwellings and their property, and (to) a land which you have not yet trodden, and Allah has power over all things.
                    [47.4] So when you meet in battle those who disbelieve, then smite the necks until when you have overcome them, then make (them) prisoners, and afterwards either set them free as a favor or let them ransom (themselves) until the war terminates. That (shall be so); and if Allah had pleased He would certainly have exacted what is due from them, but that He may try some of you by means of others; and (as for) those who are slain in the way of Allah, He will by no means allow their deeds to perish.
                    [47.5] He will guide them and improve their condition.
                    [47.6] And cause them to enter the garden which He has made known to them.
                    http://quod.lib.umich.edu/k/koran/browse.html

                    The comparable passages within the New Testament (Instructions of Jesus) are ???

                    I suppose you'll next claim it wasn't the ideology of the Nazis that was bad/evil, just some members/followers whom interpreted and applied it wrong.
                    Bump again for a quick and ready reference ....
                    TANSTAAFL = There Ain't No Such Thing As A Free Lunch

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by G David Bock View Post

                      And of course you can show where in the New Testament we will find an instruction like this from Jesus;

                      The Muslims performing the so-called "terrorist" actions refer to what they do as Jihad, and anyone being honest about Islam would acknowledge that there are different forms of Jihad. These Islamists/Jihadists view themselves as fundamentalists of Islam and true followers Muhammad's example and command;

                      "I have been commanded to fight against people till they testify that there is no god but Allah, that Muhammad is the messenger of Allah, and they establish prayer, and pay Zakat and if they do it, their blood and property are guaranteed protection on my behalf except when justified by law, and their affairs rest with Allah."

                      From;
                      Book 001, Number 0033:
                      It has been narrated on the authority of Abdullah b. 'Umar that the Messenger of Allah said: I have been commanded to fight against people till they testify that there is no god but Allah, that Muhammad is the messenger of Allah, and they establish prayer, and pay Zakat and if they do it, their blood and property are guaranteed protection on my behalf except when justified by law, and their affairs rest with Allah.
                      http://www.usc.edu/org/cmje/religiou...t.php#001.0033

                      One may find Numbers 0030, 0031, 0032 of related interest as well.
                      Bump again for a quick and ready reference...
                      TANSTAAFL = There Ain't No Such Thing As A Free Lunch

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by G David Bock View Post

                        Bump again for a quick and ready reference ....
                        The trout who swims against the current gets the most oxygen..

                        Comment


                        • Jihad: Hasher Jallal Taheb arrested in White House attack plan

                          ...
                          A Georgia man was arrested Wednesday on suspicion of planning a jihad attack on the White House, other high-profile national targets and at least one Jewish site in the nation’s capital.

                          Hasher Jallal Taheb was taken in after a year-long FBI sting operation that grew out of local authorities’ fears that the 21-year-old Muslim living in Cumming had “become radicalized, changed his name and made plans to travel abroad,” according to a criminal complaint filed Wednesday with a federal court in Atlanta.

                          “The [Joint Terrorism Task Force] initiated the case after receiving a tip from the community,” B. J. Pak, U.S. attorney for the Northern District of Georgia, said in a statement.

                          The attack was supposed to come Thursday and, the complaint states, Mr. Taheb was arrested immediately after picking up the planned weapons — “three semi-automatic assault rifles, three explosive devices with remote initiation and one AT-4,” an anti-tank rocket launcher.

                          According to the criminal complaint, Mr. Taheb told an FBI informant in October in a meeting in Cumming, about 40 miles north of Atlanta, that he “wished to conduct an attack in the United States against targets such as the White House and the Statue of Liberty.”

                          The other targets of the attack plot included the Washington Monument, the Lincoln Memorial and a “specific synagogue” that was not specified in the complaint beyond its being in the Washington metropolitan area.

                          According to the document, Mr. Taheb told the informant that “jihad was the best deed in Islam and the peak of Islam,” and “it was not complicated at all to do jihad today.”

                          He also purportedly told the informant that he wanted to be a “martyr” and do as much damage as possible.

                          ....
                          http://www.gopusa.com/?p=63562?omhide=true

                          Yeah, we need more of this sort of "religion of peace and love" trash inside our nation/borders.

                          As pointed out earlier and repeatedly in this thread, a FUNDAMENTAL Concept of Islam is global Jihad for conversion of all humankind to Islam and an Ideological system where engaging in such assures the highest levels of rewards in the Afterlife/Paradise(Heaven).
                          TANSTAAFL = There Ain't No Such Thing As A Free Lunch

                          Comment


                          • Florida official may be reprimanded for saying Muslim congresswoman might ‘blow up’ Capitol Hill

                            ...
                            FORT LAUDERDALE, Fla. _ An elected official from Hallandale Beach who accused a newly elected Muslim congresswoman of being an anti-Semite who might “blow up Capitol Hill” could face censure from her commission colleagues.

                            Commissioner Anabelle Lima-Taub has come under fierce attack in recent days for comments she made on Facebook after Rep. Rashida Tlaib, D-Mich., was sworn into office.

                            Muslim advocacy groups have been demanding an apology from Lima-Taub after the South Florida Sun Sentinel broke the story on Monday.

                            Hallandale Beach Commissioner Michele Lazarow, who like Lima-Taub is Jewish, said Wednesday she plans to seek a public reprimand of her colleague for promoting bigotry, fueling hatred and creating a hostile environment for the city’s Muslim community.

                            Lima-Taub posted remarks on Facebook on Tuesday saying she had no plans to apologize or resign.

                            She could not be immediately reached for comment Wednesday.

                            “There is no religious litmus test to hold public office in the United States and any politician who would spout this kind of vile anti-Muslim rhetoric is clearly not fit to govern,” said Scott Simpson, a spokesman for the civil rights group Muslim Advocates.

                            Tlaib was sworn in to Congress on Jan. 3, only to hours later vow to help fellow Democrats go after President Donald Trump and “impeach the mother——.”

                            Five days later, Lima-Taub signed an online petition seeking to remove Tlaib from office and posted the petition on her personal Facebook page.

                            “Proudly signed,” Lima-Taub wrote. “A Hamas-loving anti-Semite has NO place in government! She is a danger and (I) would not put it past her to become a martyr and blow up Capitol Hill.”

                            Lazarow’s request for a public censure will come before the commission on Jan. 23.

                            “While individual commissioners have spoken out against Commissioner Lima-Taub’s hateful and bigoted remarks, I believe we need to take action as a city,” Lazarow said. “We must send a message to our community that this behavior won’t be tolerated.”
                            ...
                            The Florida chapter of the Council on American-Islamic Relations (CAIR) accused Lima-Taub of promoting xenophobic stereotypes.

                            “CAIR-Florida strongly condemns the disgraceful racist and Islamophobic statements published by Commissioner Annabelle Lima-Taub,” director Wilfredo Ruiz said. “Her un-American, xenophobic statements establish that she is unfit to hold the commissioner’s seat. She must apologize immediately and follow up with her resignation.”
                            ...
                            http://www.gopusa.com/?p=63527?omhide=true
                            ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
                            With Islam including members of nearly every race and ethnic, one has to wonder how being opposed to an ideology/religion is also "racist" ???

                            With the ideology of Islam very close and similar to that of the Nazis/NSDAP, how is that "Naziphobic" is OK but "Islamophobic" isn't ???

                            Note that neither CAIR-Florida, Muslim Advocates, nor Hallandale Beach Commissioner Michele Lazarow have objected to nor denounced the seditious and treasonous comments of Rep. Rashida Tlaib, D-Mich. !!!

                            Along with usual hypocrisy and double-standards of radical Leftist Socialists we see another example of First Amendment suppression and Alinsky-like propaganda in play here.

                            Meanwhile, regarding the subversive and terrorist Islamist now sworn into Congress;
                            Rashida Tlaib (D-MI) calls Donald Trump a gutter expletive during threat to impeach
                            Democrat Rashida Tlaib poses with supporter of the terrorist group Hezbollah at swearing in ceremony

                            TANSTAAFL = There Ain't No Such Thing As A Free Lunch

                            Comment


                            • Rahaf Case Exposes Some Inconvenient Truths About the Islamic World

                              by Tarek Fatah
                              The Toronto Sun
                              January 16, 2019

                              ...
                              Saturday morning, the arrivals area of Terminal 3 at Toronto Pearson Airport witnessed a throng of over 100 Canadian and foreign journalists jostling for the right position.

                              Most of them had hitherto avoided any substantial coverage of the person who was now being treated as a celebrity — Saudi teenager Rahaf Mohammed, who had fled her country and abandoned Islam to seek freedom in Australia, but fate brought her to Canada.

                              As I waited on the sidelines to catch my first glimpse of this awesome 18-year-old, I reminisced about my own experience 50 years ago as an 18-year-old in 1968, when I too had been taken away in handcuffs to spend time in jail for an "indefinite period" after standing up to radical Islamists and the military dictators of Pakistan.

                              Except Rahaf faced death and managed to escape the laws of apostasy which calls for beheading of any Muslim leaving Islam.

                              And then she appeared. Diminutive, shy and in shorts! Whether intentional or not, Rahaf had fired a shot across the bow of the international Islamist movement that seeks to encase all Muslim women in head-to-toe black shrouds.

                              She was not the only courageous woman that frigid January morning. Holding her in affection was Canada's Foreign Minister Chrystia Freeland, who has stood up to Saudi bullying and human rights violations that no other politician in Canada has had the courage to do.
                              ....
                              https://www.meforum.org/57599/rahaf-...eid=062f3a999b
                              TANSTAAFL = There Ain't No Such Thing As A Free Lunch

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by G David Bock View Post
                                Rahaf Case Exposes Some Inconvenient Truths About the Islamic World


                                ....
                                https://www.meforum.org/57599/rahaf-...eid=062f3a999b
                                From that article , and the truth it revealed -

                                Throughout this process, many of Canada's Islamic groups and Islamists who keep harping about the Quranic injunction that says, "To save a life is to save all of mankind," were glib and had not said a word in support of Rahaf.

                                On Monday a curious news story by CBC investigative journalist Shanifa Nasser caught my eye, posted to the broadcaster's website with the title: "Who benefits from rescuing Rahaf? Questions linger after whirlwind story of Saudi teen's asylum."

                                The title itself insinuated something was not kosher about l'affaire Rahaf. If the title implied a questionable process, the text of the story made no attempt at hiding the story's lack of balance.

                                The article sought out critics of us Muslims who had worked hard to publicize the crisis Rahaf faced. One of them, academic Amarnath Amarsingham, slandered us by using the slur 'native informants' with the following remark: "Many on the far-right love ex-Muslims, and many ex-Muslims on the far-right often present themselves as so-called native informants presenting to the mainstream the real 'truth' about Muslims."

                                I emailed Nasser to ask why she had had not spoken to any of Rahaf's Canadian supporters to bring some semblance of balance and objectivity to her column. I did not receive a response.

                                However, Amarsingham did respond to my email questions with a lengthy tirade, which concluded the following remarks: "(H)er case is being used and exploited by people who I consider to be reprehensible."

                                And if there was any doubt who he was referring to, Amarasingam concluded in his email to me: "I think you're fundamentally a horrible person."

                                This all brings me to a different question: Why are some Canadian Muslims out there, along with their left-wing apologists, upset with the presence of Rahaf Muhammad in Canada?
                                Why indeed?

                                Looks like I was right about the Far-Left and Militant Islam being joined at the hip, and that the Left no longer has any claim on being "Liberal."
                                "Why is the Rum gone?"

                                -Captain Jack

                                Comment

                                Latest Topics

                                Collapse

                                Working...
                                X