No announcement yet.

Islam - Jihad - GWOT

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Check this video out. It's Laura stirring the pot in a Australian no-go zone.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LqY4Z1fTrMc
    Credo quia absurdum.

Quantum mechanics describes nature as absurd from the point of view of common sense. And yet it fully agrees with experiment. So I hope you can accept nature as She is - absurd! - Richard Feynman

Comment

• But "officially" speaking, there are no Muslim occupied "no-go zones"/neighborhoods in Western cities/nations, this part of the Dar el-Haran.
      Obviously the police officer is one special to this part of Sydney and would seem to also be a Muslim. I like how if she continues to stroll the public streets in this part of the city, her presence is provocative and may incite the peaceful Muslims to do something violent,
      Yeah, they are assimilating quite well ...
      Whiskey for my men, and beer for my horses.
      TANSTAAFL = There Ain't No Such Thing As A Free Lunch
      Bock's First Law of History: The Past shapes the Present, which forms the Future. *

Comment

• Man I'd hate to be a brit, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SLT9JOE64WQ
        Credo quia absurdum.

Quantum mechanics describes nature as absurd from the point of view of common sense. And yet it fully agrees with experiment. So I hope you can accept nature as She is - absurd! - Richard Feynman

Comment

• Yazidi 'ex-sex slave' trapped both in Iraq and in German exile

LALISH (IRAK) (AFP) -
          A young Yazidi woman who fled to Germany but returned home to northern Iraq says she cannot escape her Islamic State group captor who held her as a sex slave for three months.

Ashwaq Haji, 19, says she ran into the man in a German supermarket in February. Traumatised by the encounter, she returned to Iraq the following month.

Like many other Yazidis, she was kidnapped by IS when the jihadists seized swathes of Iraq in the summer of 2014.

In their ancestral region of Sinjar in northwestern Iraq, thousands of Yazidi women were killed or sold off as sex slaves.

https://www.france24.com/en/20180817...q-german-exile
          Bock's First Law of History: The Past shapes the Present, which forms the Future. *

Comment

• u
            Originally posted by G David Bock View Post
            Another archive ...

The Muslims performing the so-called "terrorist" actions refer to what they do as Jihad, and anyone being honest about Islam would acknowledge that there are different forms of Jihad. These Islamists/Jihadists view themselves as fundamentalists of Islam and true followers Muhammad's example and command;

"I have been commanded to fight against people till they testify that there is no god but Allah, that Muhammad is the messenger of Allah, and they establish prayer, and pay Zakat and if they do it, their blood and property are guaranteed protection on my behalf except when justified by law, and their affairs rest with Allah."

From;
            Book 001, Number 0033:
            It has been narrated on the authority of Abdullah b. 'Umar that the Messenger of Allah said: I have been commanded to fight against people till they testify that there is no god but Allah, that Muhammad is the messenger of Allah, and they establish prayer, and pay Zakat and if they do it, their blood and property are guaranteed protection on my behalf except when justified by law, and their affairs rest with Allah.
            http://www.usc.edu/org/cmje/religiou...t.php#001.0033

One may find Numbers 0030, 0031, 0032 of related interest as well.
            Bump to find easier.

Comment

• Originally posted by G David Bock View Post
              (Archiving to find easier next time ...)

There is a Catch 22 here in that what was said to Muhammad by Allah can't be changed and the last of the revelations is very anti non-Muslim. The Koran is not arranged in order of revelation, but roughly longest to shortest of the chapters/Surah. Any later revelation that contradicts an earlier one is the one that was to apply, abrogation. Here's a link to the chronological order of the Koran;
              http://wikiislam.net/wiki/Chronologi...f_the_Qur%27an

Some of the relating passages of the Koran, addressing the mandate of (physical)Jihad(Holy War) and rewards for engaging in such, etc.;

[2.154] And do not speak of those who are slain in Allah's way as dead; nay, (they are) alive, but you do not perceive.
              [2.216] Fighting is enjoined on you, and h is an object of dislike to you; and it may be that you dislike a thing while it is good for you, and it may be that you love a thing while it is evil for you, and Allah knows, while you do not know.
              [4.74] Therefore let those fight in the way of Allah, who sell this world's life for the hereafter; and whoever fights in the way of Allah, then be he slain or be he victorious, We shall grant him a mighty reward.
              [4.76] Those who believe fight in the way of Allah, and those who disbelieve fight in the way of the Shaitan. Fight therefore against the friends of the Shaitan; surely the strategy of the Shaitan is weak.
              [4.89] They desire that you should disbelieve as they have disbelieved, so that you might be (all) alike; therefore take not from among them friends until they fly (their homes) in Allah's way; but if they turn back, then seize them and kill them wherever you find them, and take not from among them a friend or a helper.
              [5.32] For this reason did We prescribe to the children of Israel that whoever slays a soul, unless it be for manslaughter or for mischief in the land, it is as though he slew all men; and whoever keeps it alive, it is as though he kept alive all men; and certainly Our apostles came to them with clear arguments, but even after that many of them certainly act extravagantly in the land.
              [5.33] The punishment of those who wage war against Allah and His apostle and strive to make mischief in the land is only this, that they should be murdered or crucified or their hands and their feet should be cut off on opposite sides or they should be imprisoned; this shall be as a disgrace for them in this world, and in the hereafter they shall have a grievous chastisement,
              [8.38] Say to those who disbelieve, if they desist, that which is past shall be forgiven to them; and if they return, then what happened to the ancients has already passed.
              [8.39] And fight with them until there is no more persecution and religion should be only for Allah; but if they desist, then surely Allah sees what they do.
              [8.60] And prepare against them what force you can and horses tied at the frontier, to frighten thereby the enemy of Allah and your enemy and others besides them, whom you do not know (but) Allah knows them; and whatever thing you will spend in Allah's way, it will be paid back to you fully and you shall not be dealt with unjustly.
              [9.29] Fight those who do not believe in Allah, nor in the latter day, nor do they prohibit what Allah and His Apostle have prohibited, nor follow the religion of truth, out of those who have been given the Book, until they pay the tax in acknowledgment of superiority and they are in a state of subjection.
              [9.36] Surely the number of months with Allah is twelve months in Allah's ordinance since the day when He created the heavens and the earth, of these four being sacred; that is the right reckoning; therefore be not unjust to yourselves regarding them, and fight the polytheists all together as they fight you all together; and know that Allah is with those who guard (against evil).
              [33.26] And He drove down those of the followers of the Book who backed them from their fortresses and He cast awe into their hearts; some you killed and you took captive another part.
              [33.27] And He made you heirs to their land and their dwellings and their property, and (to) a land which you have not yet trodden, and Allah has power over all things.
              [47.4] So when you meet in battle those who disbelieve, then smite the necks until when you have overcome them, then make (them) prisoners, and afterwards either set them free as a favor or let them ransom (themselves) until the war terminates. That (shall be so); and if Allah had pleased He would certainly have exacted what is due from them, but that He may try some of you by means of others; and (as for) those who are slain in the way of Allah, He will by no means allow their deeds to perish.
              [47.5] He will guide them and improve their condition.
              [47.6] And cause them to enter the garden which He has made known to them.
              http://quod.lib.umich.edu/k/koran/browse.html
              Another bump for quicker find.

Comment

• Originally posted by G David Bock View Post

Another bump for quicker find.
                Given that the bible is of no matter to Christians, do you think Koran will be for moslems?
                Wisdom is personal

Comment

• Originally posted by Karri View Post

Given that the bible is of no matter to Christians, ...
                  Perhaps you don't know many Christians. I know quite a few; via family, friends, acquaintances;and while many act as if the Bible is "no matter", many others do find the Bible, especially the New Testament matters to them very much, often referencing to "chapter and verse", especially the Evangelicals.

Originally posted by Karri View Post
                  ... do you think Koran will be for moslems?
                  This thread has 64 pages of posts where many cite Muslims, especially Jihadists, citing the Koran. If anything, the Koran matters more to the fundamentalist and Jihadist Muslims than the Bible to Christians. Jihadists especially are frequently citing passages from the Koran(and Haddith) to justify their attacks upon us non-believers; Kafirs and Infidels; but also against the "apostate" Muslims they think aren't observing and practicing "Correct" Islam.

Classic example(one of many provided here) is:
                  Full text: bin Laden's 'letter to America'

Online document: the full text of Osama bin Laden's "letter to the American people", reported in today's Observer. The letter first appeared on the internet in Arabic and has since been translated and circulated by Islamists in Britain.

Observer Worldview
                  Sunday 24 November 2002 07.07 EST
                  post #913, page 61, date 20 Sep 2017
                  Also a mention of this and link to it in post #284, page 19, 20 May 2013

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                  X