Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• In France, a Deadly Mix of Antisemitism, Islamism, and Family Violence

http://www.meforum.org/6977/antisemi...fbbe8-33661481
    Whiskey for my men, and beer for my horses.
    TANSTAAFL = There Ain't No Such Thing As A Free Lunch
    Bock's First Law of History: The Past shapes the Present, which forms the Future. *

Comment

• In the 1930s-1940s the discussion many Christian white men in Europe had was about the threat of Judaism. No matter what is said today, no matter what was done during WW2 to help innocents, what we know is that German Christians took out 6 million Jews in what was known as the Holocaust. Today some have substituted Judaism for Islam, and Jew for Muslim in order to portray to the world anti Muslim viewpoints. But thanks be to God that throughout history even amid struggles there were stories of love and tolerance. Even though to this day inter faith marriage is opposed by hatred, as Bwaha would say "love wins". Now its my hope someone like Bwaha can take back his negative comments in general about Muslims and perhaps this great story will help.. Here we can see the story of a Christian man and Muslim woman whom fell in love but whose lives were cut short by the Bosnian war in 1993,

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/world/b...sonate-n723681

Point is that no matter what the religious Anti interfaith marriage people say, there are other religious Muslims and Christians who view interfaith marriage as being acceptable.

If that type of interfaith marriage story wont help anti Muslims see the light I dont know if anything would. The so called nazis had all the excuses in the book just as the anti Muslims who say Im not against Muslims Im against the Dogma of Islam.. Whether its Im not against Judaism, Im against Zionism, or whether its Im not against Islam Im against Islamism...instead of taking this approach I and many others point to the peaceful religious and political people of the world and we refuse to allow religious terms to be hijacked. This thread title and many of its replies include anti Muslim remarks similar to anti Jewish remarks of the 1930s. I will try and do the Christian thing and hear people out, including hearing out anti Muslims and anti Jews and anyone out there whom has no issue with casually writing a Anti Jewish and or anti Muslim article. And I specifically say Jewish and I compare Jewish plight to Muslim plight due to the fact that many leading modern day Jews and Muslims are out there in public warning that the bigotry is not the answer and are reminding us of the persecution of Jews by the Third Reich and how such persecution should never again occur. Bringing up the Jewish comparison a few times itt, a thread with hundreds of anti Muslim comments is a must its what the Jewish and Muslim leaders who support tolerance would engage in.
      Long live the Lionheart! Please watch this video
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=jRDwlR4zbEM

Accept the challenges so that you can feel the exhilaration of victory.

George S Patton

Comment

• Originally posted by Stonewall_Jack View Post
        ..what we know is that German Christians took out 6 million Jews in what was known as the Holocaust..
        Adolf liked to stage propaganda pics like this one to try to convince people he was a christian, but if he and the nazis were real christians I'm Mary Poppins..

Comment

• Originally posted by Stonewall_Jack View Post
          In the 1930s-1940s the discussion many Christian white men in Europe had was about the threat of Judaism. No matter what is said today, no matter what was done during WW2 to help innocents, what we know is that German Christians took out 6 million Jews in what was known as the Holocaust. Today some have substituted Judaism for Islam, and Jew for Muslim in order to portray to the world anti Muslim viewpoints. But thanks be to God that throughout history even amid struggles there were stories of love and tolerance. Even though to this day inter faith marriage is opposed by hatred, as Bwaha would say "love wins". Now its my hope someone like Bwaha can take back his negative comments in general about Muslims and perhaps this great story will help.. Here we can see the story of a Christian man and Muslim woman whom fell in love but whose lives were cut short by the Bosnian war in 1993,

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/world/b...sonate-n723681

Point is that no matter what the religious Anti interfaith marriage people say, there are other religious Muslims and Christians who view interfaith marriage as being acceptable.

If that type of interfaith marriage story wont help anti Muslims see the light I dont know if anything would. The so called nazis had all the excuses in the book just as the anti Muslims who say Im not against Muslims Im against the Dogma of Islam.. Whether its Im not against Judaism, Im against Zionism, or whether its Im not against Islam Im against Islamism...instead of taking this approach I and many others point to the peaceful religious and political people of the world and we refuse to allow religious terms to be hijacked. This thread title and many of its replies include anti Muslim remarks similar to anti Jewish remarks of the 1930s. I will try and do the Christian thing and hear people out, including hearing out anti Muslims and anti Jews and anyone out there whom has no issue with casually writing a Anti Jewish and or anti Muslim article. And I specifically say Jewish and I compare Jewish plight to Muslim plight due to the fact that many leading modern day Jews and Muslims are out there in public warning that the bigotry is not the answer and are reminding us of the persecution of Jews by the Third Reich and how such persecution should never again occur. Bringing up the Jewish comparison a few times itt, a thread with hundreds of anti Muslim comments is a must its what the Jewish and Muslim leaders who support tolerance would engage in.
          Oskar Shindler https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Schindler%27s_List was a Nazis whom saved Jews and operated in opposition to Hitler and gang ... by your (non)logic we should embrace Nazis the same as Muslims ...

Who is a harbi?

The harbi is a non-Muslim living in an area which is not subject to Islam and consequently considered a land of war. According to the Muslim jurists, the harbi has no rights: his blood and his property being licit prey to any Muslim.[14]
          If by religious law it is permitted to punish a Muslim [for the crime he committed] - it is all the more permitted to punish a Harbi infidel [i.e. he who belongs to Dar Al-Harb 'the domain of disbelief'] in the same way he treated the Muslim.[15]
          Al-Qa'ida spokesman Suleiman Abu Gheith, 2002
          https://wikiislam.net/wiki/Dar_al-Harb
          Bock's First Law of History: The Past shapes the Present, which forms the Future. *

Comment

• Islam vs. Non-Muslims: Doctrinal Sources

by Raymond Ibrahim
            FrontPage Magazine
            December 12, 2017

Because Islam gets criticized for many things — from hostility to modernity and democracy to calls for theocratic rule, radical "patriarchy," misogyny, and draconian punishments, to name a few — it is helpful to step back and distinguish between those (many) doctrines that affect Muslim society alone, and those that extend to and affect Western or non-Muslim peoples in general.

On doing this, three interrelated doctrines come into sharp focus. They are: 1) total disavowal from, and enmity for, "the infidel," that is, constant spiritual or metaphysical hostility against the non-Muslim (in Arabic known as al-wala' w'al bara, or "loyalty and enmity"); this naturally manifests itself as 2) jihad, that is, physical hostility against and—whenever and wherever possible—attempts to subjugate the non-Muslim); finally, successful jihads lead to 3) dhimmitude, the degrading position of conquered non-Muslims who refuse to forfeit their religious freedom by converting to the victor's creed.
            http://www.meforum.org/7094/islam-th...86037-33661481

Comment

• A suicide bomb and gun attack on a Methodist church in Pakistan has killed at least eight people, officials say.
              Militants stormed the church, which was packed with worshippers at the time, in the city of Quetta, some 65km (40 miles) from the Afghan border.
              The Islamic State group has said it carried out the attack.
              Two suicide bombers were stopped at the entrance to the church, Sarfraz Bugti, the Balochistan region's home minister, said.
              Had the men got any further, there could have been hundreds of casualties, he added.

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-42383436
              Credo quia absurdum.

Quantum mechanics describes nature as absurd from the point of view of common sense. And yet it fully agrees with experiment. So I hope you can accept nature as She is - absurd! - Richard Feynman

Comment

• Report: Remember The Money Obama Paid Iran After They Released Our Guys? It Wound Up With Terrorist Groups.
                Remember the $1.7 billion that the Obama administration paid to Iran in 2016 after the release of five Americans held by Iran? According to The Washington Times, the federal government traced the funds, only to discover the money was transferred to Hezbollah, the terrorist group in Lebanon; the Quds Force, Iran’s terrorist arm, which has an extensive history of murder; and Houthi rebels hoping to topple the Saudi Arabian government.

The Times says that the intelligence used to discover the funds could well lead to President Trump canceling the Iran nuclear deal. On January 12, Trump said, “The enormous financial windfall the Iranian regime received because of the deal — access to more than $100 billion, including $1.8 billion in cash — has not been used to better the lives of the Iranian people. Instead, it has served as a slush fund for weapons, terror, and oppression, and to further line the pockets of corrupt regime leaders.”
                https://www.dailywire.com/news/26935...aign=position3

Comment

• Jihadists See a Funding Boon in Bitcoin

Cryptocurrencies come under increased U.S. scrutiny as militants seek anonymous donations
                  When a group that says it provides financial assistance “relating to the jihad” sought to improve conditions for fighters in a squalid, sandbag-fortified trench in Syria late last year, it turned to a new funding conduit: bitcoin.

“There is currently no shelter to protect the food and ammunition from the rain,” the group, called al Sadaqah (“charity” in Arabic), lamented in a post on the messaging app Telegram. The group’s Twitter feed contains a video showing a dirt floor strewn with blankets, bags of pita bread and hand grenades along with a message—“Donate anonymously with Cryptocurrency”—followed by a bitcoin address. So far, according to an online ledger, the group has received about $1,000.

The soliciting of digital currency by jihadist groups like al Sadaqah has only recently come under scrutiny from U.S. officials. In January, Rep. Ted Budd (R., N.C.) introduced a bill to establish a financial-technology task force to combat terrorists’ use of cryptocurrency. Treasury Secretary Steven Mnuchin told the Senate Banking Committee that the agency is also planning to investigate.

Meanwhile, cryptocurrency has become an increasingly discussed topic among jihadist groups in the Middle East. Earlier this month, an issue of al-Haqiqa, a pro-al Qaida ezine, included a “Tech Talk” section that outlines bitcoin basics.

Al Sadaqah has realized what other violent groups have found: Raising funds in cryptocurrencies can evade the rules the global banking system has put in place to block terror financing and money laundering.
                  “It is fast, efficient, and does not pass through the same interest-loaded and traceable routes that any usual payment methods would go through,” Hassan Abdo, an al Sadaqah spokesman, wrote to The Wall Street Journal in a text message. “This way we and our donors can keep our full anonymity.”
                  https://www.wsj.com/articles/jihadis...oin-1519131601

Comment

• It's not Just the Terrorists: al-Sisi's Government Persecutes Egypt's Christians

by Raymond Ibrahim
                    Coptic Solidarity
                    February 20, 2018
                    http://www.meforum.org/7213/it-not-just-the-terrorists-al-sisi-government

It is one thing for Egyptian President Abdel Fatah al-Sisi not to be able to prevent surprise Islamic terror attacks against Egypt's Christians, the Copts. But what does one make of the fact that his own government also discriminates against and persecutes Copts?

Most recently, a court sentenced 19 Muslim defendants to a one-year suspended sentence for attacking an unregistered church near Giza last December 22. Then, dozens of Muslim rioters had gathered outside the building; they eventually stormed it and "destroyed the church's contents and assaulted Christians inside."

Based on this sentencing (from a misdemeanor court no less), the defendants are not required to serve prison time unless they get into trouble again. On the other hand, a Coptic Christian defendant was fined 360,000 Egyptian pounds (equivalent to $20,383) for setting up the unlicensed church.

The court's logic is that, by using an unregistered building as a church, the entire incident is the Copt's fault—for aggrieving local Muslims. Meanwhile, the well-known fact is that getting a church permit in Egypt is as difficult as getting a mosque permit is easy...Havoc ensues when Copts merely try to renovate a church, while ten mosques are opened every week. In other words, if the government did not make it so difficult for Copts to congregate and worship, Copts would not need to resort to using private homes and unregistered buildings.
                    ...Are we to believe he cannot do anything about his own civil servants (from local police and authorities to top department heads and courtroom judges) who persecute Copts right under his nose?
                    http://www.meforum.org/7213/it-not-j...46d29-33661481

Comment

• Is Israel the Cause of Jihad?

by Raymond Ibrahim
                      Frontpage Magazine
                      March 6, 2018

The plague of Islamic terrorism is based on "grievances" against Israel—so says Al Azhar, the world's most prestigious Isalmic university that co-hosted Barack Obama's 2009 "A New Beginning" speech. During a recently televised Egyptian interview, Ahmed Al Tayeb—Al Azhar's grand imam, once named the "most influential Muslim in the world"—said:
                      There's certainly much to comment on here. First, Al Azhar has in fact been exposed time and time again teaching the same "anti-infidel" and supremacist doctrines that groups like the Islamic State rely on. After being asked why Al Azhar, which is in the habit of denouncing secular thinkers as un-Islamic, refuses to denounce the Islamic State as un-Islamic, Sheikh Nasr, a scholar of Islamic law and graduate of Al Azhar, said:
                      [Al Azhar] can't [condemn the Islamic State as un-Islamic]. The Islamic State is a byproduct of Al Azhar's programs. So can Al Azhar denounce itself as un-Islamic? Al Azhar says there must be a caliphate and that it is an obligation for the Muslim world [to establish it]. Al Azhar teaches the law of apostasy and killing the apostate. Al Azhar is hostile towards religious minorities, and teaches things like [the prohibition on Christians] building churches, etc. Al Azhar upholds the institution of jizya (extracting tribute from religious minorities). Al Azhar teaches stoning people (is an appropriate punishment for violations of Sharia). So can Al Azhar denounce itself as un-Islamic?
                      But what of Tayeb's other point, that because Israel "abuses" Palestinians (meaning fellow Muslims), aggrieved Muslims around the world have had no choice but to turn to jihad/terrorism? This, of course, is another rehashing of the "Muslim grievance" myth popularized by al-Qaeda post 9/11. Back in 2009, Bin Laden said:
                      Needless to say, this message was (and continues to be) swallowed hook line and sinker by many Western analysts—even as bin Laden was stressing to fellow Muslims (in Arabic) the "real reason for our conflict":
                      Our talks with the infidel West and our conflict with them ultimately revolve around one issue — one that demands our total support, with power and determination, with one voice — and it is: Does Islam, or does it not, force people by the power of the sword to submit to its authority corporeally if not spiritually? Yes. There are only three choices in Islam: [1] either willing submission [conversion]; [2] or payment of the jizya, through physical, though not spiritual, submission to the authority of Islam; [3] or the sword — for it is not right to let [an infidel] live. The matter is summed up for every person alive: Either submit, or live under the suzerainty of Islam, or die [The Al Qaeda Reader, p. 42].
                      Of late, more emboldened jihadis have dropped the façade that Zionism lies at the heart of the conflict. In an article unambiguously titled, "Why We Hate You & Why We Fight You," the Islamic State confessed that "We hate you, first and foremost, because you are disbelievers." As for any and all political "grievances," these are "secondary" reasons for the jihad:
                      From IS's and other Islamists' perspective, then, this threefold choice—conversion, subjugation/jizya, or the sword—is the ultimate source of conflict between Islam and everyone else... Nor is Islamic supremacism confined to modern jihadis—history makes an equally ironclad case. As I document in my forthcoming book, Sword and Scimitar: Fourteen Centuries of War between Islam and the West, Muslims, through countless jihads, invaded and eventually conquered some ¾ of all Christian lands; the scale of destruction and atrocities accompanying these jihads make Islamic State atrocities seem like child's play.

http://www.meforum.org/7238/is-israe...e6700-33661481

Comment

• Originally posted by G David Bock View Post
                        Is Israel the Cause of Jihad?

by Raymond Ibrahim
                        Frontpage Magazine
                        March 6, 2018

The plague of Islamic terrorism is based on "grievances" against Israel—so says Al Azhar, the world's most prestigious Isalmic university that co-hosted Barack Obama's 2009 "A New Beginning" speech. During a recently televised Egyptian interview, Ahmed Al Tayeb—Al Azhar's grand imam, once named the "most influential Muslim in the world"—said:
                        There's certainly much to comment on here. First, Al Azhar has in fact been exposed time and time again teaching the same "anti-infidel" and supremacist doctrines that groups like the Islamic State rely on. After being asked why Al Azhar, which is in the habit of denouncing secular thinkers as un-Islamic, refuses to denounce the Islamic State as un-Islamic, Sheikh Nasr, a scholar of Islamic law and graduate of Al Azhar, said:
                        [Al Azhar] can't [condemn the Islamic State as un-Islamic]. The Islamic State is a byproduct of Al Azhar's programs. So can Al Azhar denounce itself as un-Islamic? Al Azhar says there must be a caliphate and that it is an obligation for the Muslim world [to establish it]. Al Azhar teaches the law of apostasy and killing the apostate. Al Azhar is hostile towards religious minorities, and teaches things like [the prohibition on Christians] building churches, etc. Al Azhar upholds the institution of jizya (extracting tribute from religious minorities). Al Azhar teaches stoning people (is an appropriate punishment for violations of Sharia). So can Al Azhar denounce itself as un-Islamic?
                        But what of Tayeb's other point, that because Israel "abuses" Palestinians (meaning fellow Muslims), aggrieved Muslims around the world have had no choice but to turn to jihad/terrorism? This, of course, is another rehashing of the "Muslim grievance" myth popularized by al-Qaeda post 9/11. Back in 2009, Bin Laden said:
                        Needless to say, this message was (and continues to be) swallowed hook line and sinker by many Western analysts—even as bin Laden was stressing to fellow Muslims (in Arabic) the "real reason for our conflict":
                        Our talks with the infidel West and our conflict with them ultimately revolve around one issue — one that demands our total support, with power and determination, with one voice — and it is: Does Islam, or does it not, force people by the power of the sword to submit to its authority corporeally if not spiritually? Yes. There are only three choices in Islam: [1] either willing submission [conversion]; [2] or payment of the jizya, through physical, though not spiritual, submission to the authority of Islam; [3] or the sword — for it is not right to let [an infidel] live. The matter is summed up for every person alive: Either submit, or live under the suzerainty of Islam, or die [The Al Qaeda Reader, p. 42].
                        Of late, more emboldened jihadis have dropped the façade that Zionism lies at the heart of the conflict. In an article unambiguously titled, "Why We Hate You & Why We Fight You," the Islamic State confessed that "We hate you, first and foremost, because you are disbelievers." As for any and all political "grievances," these are "secondary" reasons for the jihad:
                        From IS's and other Islamists' perspective, then, this threefold choice—conversion, subjugation/jizya, or the sword—is the ultimate source of conflict between Islam and everyone else... Nor is Islamic supremacism confined to modern jihadis—history makes an equally ironclad case. As I document in my forthcoming book, Sword and Scimitar: Fourteen Centuries of War between Islam and the West, Muslims, through countless jihads, invaded and eventually conquered some ¾ of all Christian lands; the scale of destruction and atrocities accompanying these jihads make Islamic State atrocities seem like child's play.

http://www.meforum.org/7238/is-israe...e6700-33661481
                        Excellent
                        the motivation of rape plunder loot predates even islam , if we look at the Ghassanids and Lakamids predecessors of muslim arabs
                        Islam was the arab nationalist version of middle eastern monotheism ,

The only language these people understand is brute force so rather than welcoming refugees like that ***** merkel is doing we should be sinking their boats and that would send a clear message that whites see this as an invasion of Europe and are prepared to defend it

Comment

• Archiving here a rather different take on "Islam";
                          Orgies, Blackmail and anti-Semitism: Inside the Islamic Cult Whose Leader Is Embraced by Israeli Figures

He has a harem of scantily clad 'kittens,' claims the U.K. 'deep state' brought Hitler to power and is accused of sex slavery. What draws Israeli politicians and rabbis to Turkish cult leader Adnan Oktar?
                          https://www.haaretz.com/middle-east-...ures-1.5961420

Comment

• El Shafee Elsheikh, a member of the British ISIS cell known as the “Beatles,” which became notorious for its beheading videos of foreign hostages, gave an interview to journalist Jenan Moussa of Alaan TV from his cell. When pressed by Moussa as to what things he opposed, he responded: “Traffic tickets… such things that have no basis in the law of Allah. ” With regard to the enslavement of Yazidi women, Elsheikh said: “I don’t denounce slavery. … Just because America decided to abolish something… It does not mean that every person has to run behind America and say: This is now an abominable act.”
                            https://www.memri.org/tv/british-isi...for-corruption

Comment

• And yet...these people are defended by some in the West.
                              The First Amendment applies to SMS, Emails, Blogs, online news, the Fourth applies to your cell phone, computer, and your car, but the Second only applies to muskets?

Comment

• atleast he is honest, in a weird way I respect their honesty

the much bigger threat are those who decieve the liberals by saying "islam is a religion of peace" and somehow heyday of muslim imperialism was the golden era of human civilization

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                                X