Islam - Jihad - GWOT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by G David Bock View Post
    And of course you can show where in the New Testament we will find an instruction like this from Jesus;

The Muslims performing the so-called "terrorist" actions refer to what they do as Jihad, and anyone being honest about Islam would acknowledge that there are different forms of Jihad. These Islamists/Jihadists view themselves as fundamentalists of Islam and true followers Muhammad's example and command;

"I have been commanded to fight against people till they testify that there is no god but Allah, that Muhammad is the messenger of Allah, and they establish prayer, and pay Zakat and if they do it, their blood and property are guaranteed protection on my behalf except when justified by law, and their affairs rest with Allah."

From;
    Book 001, Number 0033:
    It has been narrated on the authority of Abdullah b. 'Umar that the Messenger of Allah said: I have been commanded to fight against people till they testify that there is no god but Allah, that Muhammad is the messenger of Allah, and they establish prayer, and pay Zakat and if they do it, their blood and property are guaranteed protection on my behalf except when justified by law, and their affairs rest with Allah.
    http://www.usc.edu/org/cmje/religiou...t.php#001.0033

One may find Numbers 0030, 0031, 0032 of related interest as well.
    ISIL says they carry out Jihad, Muslims and Christians who fight ISIL say they carry out Jihad and Holy war against ISIL.

Jihad , Mitzvah or Crusade are not the problem.
    Long live the Lionheart! Please watch this video
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=jRDwlR4zbEM
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f3DBaY0RsxU
    Accept the challenges so that you can feel the exhilaration of victory.

George S Patton

Comment

• Originally posted by nastle View Post
      Not all german soldiers who fought in 39 to 45 were hardcore Nazis or can be considered war criminals it's just an oversimplification
      If you were a 20 yr old in 1939 and seeing your country defeated and humiliated after WW1 and threat of communism it's easy to see how so many were seduced by Nazis
      Middle eastern militancy whether in the mould of islam or old testemant is far worse it's an institution of constant apartheid , and perpetual warfare against people who are not like you.The complete opposite of pluralism that liberals defend.
      I agree with much of your views.

Let me also say Liberals and conservatives in general are not the problem and have nothing to do with ISIL. Suggesting the left created ISIL is an insult tactic, same as when folk suggest GWB created AQ and was behind 9/11...its an insult tactic.

George S Patton

Comment

• Those people are not your friends. And the fact of the matter is if you look at the comments section of your two extremely offensive videos above...you will see similar comments in the following video,
        '

Lets see how you and others react to the above video...which is overwhelmingly liked compared to disliked. You guys talk alot about Muslims...well the fact is that many of the people whom agree with you and G David Bocks anti Muslim views are also anti Jews. Now sure we have free speech, and I am better then anti Jews and anti Muslims so I can handle any kind of speech, I'm not hurt by words...but if you actually agree with those anti Muslim videos you and Bock are in the same camp as those who like the video I posted in this post.

George S Patton

Comment

• Originally posted by Stonewall_Jack View Post
          Because the Romans have contributed tremendously to the world we live in today. You can find Roman statues in Europe, Africa and the ME.

Wait a second...The Roman Empire was known for conscripting some of its former enemies. 2nd, warfare of the Roman times, and life in general during the Roman times were different, much different then today.

Caesar was tolerant of the Jews btw.
          Yes Romans did contribute after they had brutalized a lot of tribes and societies ...so did the Persians so did British and so did every other empire that achieved longevity due to their utter ruthlessness (other than the Mongols maybe)

Jews were not a threat in Caesars time, if they were he would have made himmler proud.He was a pathological narcissist and war criminal

Regarding brutality in war I just don't think humans will ever completely be moral and upright in any war,as reading any account of the supposedly the good war (ww2) will tell you.

I'm not saying ISIL was created by liberals , this trend of antiestablishment religious extremism goes back to 1st century of islam ...or as a Muslim writer once put it "the religious right is the left" that's why my biggest problem is not the ISIS but these bushy beard sporting and hijab wearing "moderate"Muslims who try to pose as liberals in the west but believe in the same holy texts and want the same sharia as ISiS ...either they are total hypocriteshypocrites or totally ignorant of their own holy books and religious laws

Btw you should read unless already have "end of jihad state " by Khalid Blankenship a great account of how the caliphate economic model was fundamentally dependent on a state of perpetual jihad against infidels
          Last edited by nastle; 27 Jan 17, 05:54.

Comment

Yes Romans did contribute after they had brutalized a lot of tribes and societies ...so did the Persians so did British and so did every other empire that achieved longevity due to their utter ruthlessness (other than the Mongols maybe)

Jews were not a threat in Caesars time, if they were he would have made himmler proud.He was a pathological narcissist and war criminal

Regarding brutality in war I just don't think humans will ever completely be moral and upright in any war,as reading any account of the supposedly the good war (ww2) will tell you.

I'm not saying ISIL was created by liberals , this trend of antiestablishment religious extremism goes back to 1st century of islam ...or as a Muslim writer once put it "the religious right is the left" that's why my biggest problem is not the ISIS but these bushy beard sporting and hijab wearing "moderate"Muslims who try to pose as liberals in the west but believe in the same holy texts and want the same sharia as ISiS ...either they are total hypocriteshypocrites or totally ignorant of their own holy books and religious laws

Btw you should read unless already have "end of jihad state " by Khalid Blankenship a great account of how the caliphate economic model was fundamentally dependent on a state of perpetual jihad against infidels
            Similar to the history of Roman Polytheists...the Jews, Muslims, Christians and other monotheists are not perfect people.

The Romans were fighters, but IMo they were not brutal toward any tribes. There is a reason for everything...what benefit would Rome have had if it actually severely discriminated against any culture? I disagree with the viewpoint that the Roman Empire were violent or discriminatory against any groups. Did Germanic tribes not try to take over Rome? How would you react to the Germanic Tribes attacking your lands if for example if you were a Roman living in the Roman Empire.

I find that most Romans would have sided with FDR...not Hitler... had the Roman Empire or Roman Republic been around during WW2. You might ask how so? Answer is easy...it is historic fact that numerous cultures served the Roman Empire such as Africans and Arabs. So the Romans would have been appalled at Hitlers "racial" beliefs. The Romans would have felt Hitler was wasting good resources with his racial superiority beliefs. Wr the Romans, it was not only Julius Caesar who practiced multiculturalism btw ,

Guy MacLean Rogers, the Macricostas chair of Hellenic and Modern Greek Studies at WestConn, said he found Chua's description of the Persian Empire -- both in its imperialism and militarism but also its tolerance of the different religions and customs of the people it conquered -- as an accurate portrayal of that empire.

He also agreed that the Roman Empire was the first to develop a sense of citizenship that transcended regional boundaries.

"Rome was a multi-cultural, multi-ethnic empire," Rogers said. "Anyone could be a Roman citizen. That's an incredibly important point."

And while some historians might disagree that Rome's decline came when its emperors converted to Christianity and excluded people from the empire because of religious intolerance, Rogers said that's a point scholars have been debating for a couple of centuries.

http://www.newstimes.com/news/articl...rise-48250.php

George S Patton

Comment

Well if the book is critical of Jihad I wont read it, like how I wont read a book critical of Mitzvah or Crusade.

I find any Muslim(however they dress) who supports ISIL is a hypocrite and should be jailed.

Im a Christian.. I believe in the same texts as KKK and Third Reich Christians. The texts of holy books cant be the problem, its how one intrprets the text that can be the problem. And this last point is missed by anti Muslims, anti Muslims either dont know, or do know and just dont care that there are Muslims teaming with Christians to fight ISIL.

George S Patton

Comment

Dont use the rolleyes against me, Im not using rude language or rude emoticons toward you.

Jesus was the leader of the Crusades....just look at what Priests and Bishops had to say about the Crusades and their relation to Christ.

And yes, Jews can and have declared Jewish Holy war...see the Zealots, See the Himyarite Kingdom of Yemen and see Israel. Israel praised btw Soviet Jews as they should.

Islamic, Jewish and Christian Holy war are a part of history. There is no need to denigrate Jihad, Mitzvah or Crusade.

You don't own me nor pay me to post.
                You do react like one of those sensitve, don't hurt my feelings, Muslims though,
                Oh yeah ...

During his original lifetime (pre-resurection) Jesus did not lead military forces and wage battles/wars. Seem to recall somethin about turn the other cheek coming from him. That bit about him leading the crusades (taking back lands conquered by Muslims) sounds like more Farsi propaganda to me and definitely out of touch with real history. Or can we say that Mohammad is leading ISIS/ISIL in the JIhad to bring Islam to the rest of the world?

As usual you fail to answer the question of the post you respond to and engage deflection of subject/topic.

Per the OT, the Jews are to abid by the Covenent, preserve themselves, reside in the small piece of land JHWH assigned them. THey have no mandate to convert the whole world to Judism.

Jesus Christ encourage his followers to preach his message, maybe talk the ears off of potential converts, but forbid cutting off ears and heads, etc. Gentle persuasion only.

Mohammad carried a sword and used it, lead his military forces in battles and conquest for conversion and his final instructions to his followers were to continue doing same until they had converted the whole world.

I see some major differences between these three religions ~ ideologies with deities attached.

Also, I focus on the faults and negatives of the dogma and scripture of Islam, which you constantly equate to mean an attack upon the followers, Muslims. There is a distinction of focus and intent here that you either fail to grasp or intentionally distort.

In theory, religion is a matter of choice, not birth, and I'd like to see Muslims have the choice, not be compelled.

(Post limit is tweleve images, otherwise I'd have done more rolleyes)
                TANSTAAFL = There Ain't No Such Thing As A Free Lunch

Comment

• Originally posted by G David Bock View Post

You don't own me nor pay me to post.
                  You do react like one of those sensitve, don't hurt my feelings, Muslims though,
                  Oh yeah ...

During his original lifetime (pre-resurection) Jesus did not lead military forces and wage battles/wars. Seem to recall somethin about turn the other cheek coming from him. That bit about him leading the crusades (taking back lands conquered by Muslims) sounds like more Farsi propaganda to me and definitely out of touch with real history. Or can we say that Mohammad is leading ISIS/ISIL in the JIhad to bring Islam to the rest of the world?

As usual you fail to answer the question of the post you respond to and engage deflection of subject/topic.

Per the OT, the Jews are to abid by the Covenent, preserve themselves, reside in the small piece of land JHWH assigned them. THey have no mandate to convert the whole world to Judism.

Jesus Christ encourage his followers to preach his message, maybe talk the ears off of potential converts, but forbid cutting off ears and heads, etc. Gentle persuasion only.

Mohammad carried a sword and used it, lead his military forces in battles and conquest for conversion and his final instructions to his followers were to continue doing same until they had converted the whole world.

I see some major differences between these three religions ~ ideologies with deities attached.

Also, I focus on the faults and negatives of the dogma and scripture of Islam, which you constantly equate to mean an attack upon the followers, Muslims. There is a distinction of focus and intent here that you either fail to grasp or intentionally distort.

In theory, religion is a matter of choice, not birth, and I'd like to see Muslims have the choice, not be compelled.

(Post limit is tweleve images, otherwise I'd have done more rolleyes)

Anyone can intrepret any religion however they want, you dont see this. ISILs Jihad is not the same as the Jihad of Muslims in Iraq ad Syria who team with Christians to fight ISIL. Again, no response whatsoever from you on Muslims who fight ISIL...just more emoticons.

And no response from you on the fact that Bishops and Priests said Jesus was the leader of the Crusaders. Its all good, say w/e you want I disagree with you thats all.

George S Patton

Comment

Anyone can intrepret any religion however they want, you dont see this. ISILs Jihad is not the same as the Jihad of Muslims in Iraq ad Syria who team with Christians to fight ISIL. Again, no response whatsoever from you on Muslims who fight ISIL...just more emoticons.

And no response from you on the fact that Bishops and Priests said Jesus was the leader of the Crusaders. Its all good, say w/e you want I disagree with you thats all.
                    The text references speak for them selves and leave little room to interpret otherwise in a literal sense. I'm aware that Jihad has a few meanings/applications in duplicitous Muslim minds, and that Muslims fight each other over "correct" Islam as much as they fight we infidels/kafirs. You don't comment against the Shia supported Jihad/Terrorist groups like Hamas and Hezbollah much I notice (could that be sign of your Farsi "allegiance"?)

Jesus may have been a "spiritual" leader of the Crusaders and too bad they weren't more effective, but by that same token makes Muhammad the leader of the Islamic Jihadists. But my point you either don't grasp or intentionally obsuficate is what either person did durring their physical lifetime on this planet. Muhammad was a thug, killer, rapist and pillager operating in the name of "Allah"/Gawd and established a religion advocating those actions in the pursuit of it's expansion to non-believers.

This is why I maintain Islam is like the Nazi ideology, a scourge upon humanity.

Comment

Those people are not your friends. And the fact of the matter is if you look at the comments section of your two extremely offensive videos above...you will see similar comments in the following video,
                      '

Lets see how you and others react to the above video...which is overwhelmingly liked compared to disliked. You guys talk alot about Muslims...well the fact is that many of the people whom agree with you and G David Bocks anti Muslim views are also anti Jews. Now sure we have free speech, and I am better then anti Jews and anti Muslims so I can handle any kind of speech, I'm not hurt by words...but if you actually agree with those anti Muslim videos you and Bock are in the same camp as those who like the video I posted in this post.
                      Your multiculturalism video is a pile of crap. Number of likes or dislikes says more about the people whom have seen this than about the merit of it's content. Blatant "Protocals of the Elders of Zion" rehashed that would be endorsed by Nazis, Islamic Jihadists, and socialists/communists, and many of the Left/Liberals I happen to know personally, etc.
                      Last edited by G David Bock; 28 Jan 17, 12:39.

Comment

Well if the book is critical of Jihad I wont read it, like how I wont read a book critical of Mitzvah or Crusade.

I find any Muslim(however they dress) who supports ISIL is a hypocrite and should be jailed.

Im a Christian.. I believe in the same texts as KKK and Third Reich Christians. The texts of holy books cant be the problem, its how one intrprets the text that can be the problem. And this last point is missed by anti Muslims, anti Muslims either dont know, or do know and just dont care that there are Muslims teaming with Christians to fight ISIL.
                        If you cannot read a book critical of jihad or crusades then any debate is pointless
                        Interpretation is not the issue here if prophet Muhammad is a model for all humans to emulate in 21st century and Quran is the literal word of God ...muslims have boxed themselves in.
                        They had a chance with the mutazila but orthodoxy killed that debate and the so called peaceful Muslims are still in grip of these mullahs that preach apartheid state.

Comment

Lol jihad with Christians against ISIS
                          What is the official stance of Muslim scholars on jihad and rebellion ?
                          Last edited by nastle; 28 Jan 17, 09:37.

Comment

Similar to the history of Roman Polytheists...the Jews, Muslims, Christians and other monotheists are not perfect people.

The Romans were fighters, but IMo they were not brutal toward any tribes. There is a reason for everything...what benefit would Rome have had if it actually severely discriminated against any culture? I disagree with the viewpoint that the Roman Empire were violent or discriminatory against any groups. Did Germanic tribes not try to take over Rome? How would you react to the Germanic Tribes attacking your lands if for example if you were a Roman living in the Roman Empire.

I find that most Romans would have sided with FDR...not Hitler... had the Roman Empire or Roman Republic been around during WW2. You might ask how so? Answer is easy...it is historic fact that numerous cultures served the Roman Empire such as Africans and Arabs. So the Romans would have been appalled at Hitlers "racial" beliefs. The Romans would have felt Hitler was wasting good resources with his racial superiority beliefs. Wr the Romans, it was not only Julius Caesar who practiced multiculturalism btw ,

Guy MacLean Rogers, the Macricostas chair of Hellenic and Modern Greek Studies at WestConn, said he found Chua's description of the Persian Empire -- both in its imperialism and militarism but also its tolerance of the different religions and customs of the people it conquered -- as an accurate portrayal of that empire.

He also agreed that the Roman Empire was the first to develop a sense of citizenship that transcended regional boundaries.

"Rome was a multi-cultural, multi-ethnic empire," Rogers said. "Anyone could be a Roman citizen. That's an incredibly important point."

And while some historians might disagree that Rome's decline came when its emperors converted to Christianity and excluded people from the empire because of religious intolerance, Rogers said that's a point scholars have been debating for a couple of centuries.

http://www.newstimes.com/news/articl...rise-48250.php
                            Find your defence of barbaric Romans quite amusing
                            After all imperial tyranny of ummayyads was based on Roman model so ofcourse you would like it
                            Anyway you can believe what you want my friend
                            Nice chatting with you

Comment

• Islam, Judaism and Christianity teach to fight for righteous reasons,

http://www.aimsurplus.com/product.as...m=F1STR5525M2D

George S Patton

Comment

• Lengthy but informative and accurate article (forwarded it to my son whom works on this sort of thing with Immigration/ICE):

Smoking Out Islamists via Extreme Vetting

http://www.meforum.org/6505/smoking-...b3a0d-33661481

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                                X