Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Islam - Jihad - GWOT

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by G David Bock View Post
    So you are claiming that no Muslim "immigrants"/"refugees" in European countries are engaging in vigilante enforcement of their concept of Sharia Law?

    Thanks for illustrating how Europe will continue to decline.
    http://www.theguardian.com/media/201...im-city-claims

    Not to the extent that there are whole communities that police themselves and where civil authority has broken down.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Paddybhoy View Post
      http://www.theguardian.com/media/201...im-city-claims

      Not to the extent that there are whole communities that police themselves and where civil authority has broken down.
      Don't recall myself or any others here making the claim of "whole communities", especially ones the size of Birmingham. It was more on the lines of some areas/neighborhoods (for now).
      TANSTAAFL = There Ain't No Such Thing As A Free Lunch

      Comment


      • Originally posted by G David Bock View Post
        Don't recall myself or any others here making the claim of "whole communities", especially ones the size of Birmingham. It was more on the lines of some areas/neighborhoods (for now).
        The video posted by Martok does...

        Community: A community is a social unit of any size that shares common values, or that is situated in a given geographical area (e.g. a village or town). It is a group of people who are connected by durable relations that extend beyond immediate genealogical ties, and who usually define that relationship as important to their social identity and practice

        Also

        http://www.armchairgeneral.com/forum...=168258&page=2

        Do try to keep up Mr Bock.
        Last edited by Paddybhoy; 22 Mar 16, 14:58.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Paddybhoy View Post
          The video posted by Martok does...

          Community: A community is a social unit of any size that shares common values, or that is situated in a given geographical area (e.g. a village or town). It is a group of people who are connected by durable relations that extend beyond immediate genealogical ties, and who usually define that relationship as important to their social identity and practice

          Also

          http://www.armchairgeneral.com/forum...=168258&page=2

          Do try to keep up Mr Bock.
          Semantics. Depends on how one chooses to define a "community". How much hyperbole one opts to engage ...
          TANSTAAFL = There Ain't No Such Thing As A Free Lunch

          Comment


          • Originally posted by G David Bock View Post
            Semantics. Depends on how one chooses to define a "community". How much hyperbole one opts to engage ...
            Are there no-go zones in your opinion? Simple yes or no will suffice.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Paddybhoy View Post
              Are there no-go zones in your opinion? Simple yes or no will suffice.
              "Mr. Beattie", I reserve the option not to respond to obnoxious demands by anonymous internet posers. You've read enough of my posts here to know that answer anyway.
              TANSTAAFL = There Ain't No Such Thing As A Free Lunch

              Comment


              • Originally posted by G David Bock View Post
                "Mr. Beattie", I reserve the option not to respond to obnoxious demands by anonymous internet posers. You've read enough of my posts here to know that answer anyway.

                Fair enough.

                Comment


                • I dare say there are no go zones in every city. I wouldn't go strolling in quite few places after dark. To deny that is sheer ignorance. Come on paddy you know of a area that walking in is a bad idea. Or is it that unicorns and rainbows rule most of the planet?
                  Credo quia absurdum.


                  Quantum mechanics describes nature as absurd from the point of view of common sense. And yet it fully agrees with experiment. So I hope you can accept nature as She is - absurd! - Richard Feynman

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Bwaha View Post
                    I dare say there are no go zones in every city. I wouldn't go strolling in quite few places after dark. To deny that is sheer ignorance. Come on paddy you know of a area that walking in is a bad idea. Or is it that unicorns and rainbows rule most of the planet?

                    Your definition isn't a no go zone.

                    "No-go area" (or "no-go zone") is an area in a town barricaded off to civil authorities by a force such as a paramilitary, or barred to certain individuals or groups.

                    No ambulances, no police, no social workers.......

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Paddybhoy View Post
                      Your definition isn't a no go zone.

                      "No-go area" (or "no-go zone") is an area in a town barricaded off to civil authorities by a force such as a paramilitary, or barred to certain individuals or groups.

                      No ambulances, no police, no social workers.......
                      Okay. That's a bit extreme, if so why is that tolerated? My bit of the wild west doesn't even have anything close to that. Are there such zones anywhere that's remotely civilized? Pakistan and bits of Africa come to mind.

                      Is your definition flawed? Just curious...
                      Credo quia absurdum.


                      Quantum mechanics describes nature as absurd from the point of view of common sense. And yet it fully agrees with experiment. So I hope you can accept nature as She is - absurd! - Richard Feynman

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Bwaha View Post
                        Okay. That's a bit extreme, if so why is that tolerated? My bit of the wild west doesn't even have anything close to that. Are there such zones anywhere that's remotely civilized? Pakistan and bits of Africa come to mind.

                        Is your definition flawed? Just curious...

                        It is extreme, so that's why when somebody says that Birmingham is a no go zone or that there are 750 no go zones in France I roll my eyes. It's nonsense.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Paddybhoy View Post
                          It is extreme, so that's why when somebody says that Birmingham is a no go zone or that there are 750 no go zones in France I roll my eyes. It's nonsense.
                          Your definition of "no go zone" is what is extreme and one that few mean when discussing such. Bwaha is closer to what many of us mean when using the term - areas/'neighborhoods' where police, fire, and guv'mint officials are highly reluctant to enter without numbers and strength to deal with anticipated hostility from some factions of the locals.

                          Part of the reason I declined answering your earlier question since I suspected our definitions would be opposite of each others.

                          BTW, thanks for helping to bump the number of views for this thread.
                          TANSTAAFL = There Ain't No Such Thing As A Free Lunch

                          Comment


                          • Former Islamic Extremist Says This Is the First Thing U.S. Must Do — but Has Refused to Do Under Obama — to Defeat Radical Islam

                            EXCERPT:

                            If the United States and its allies want to defeat radical Islamic terror and stop its growing threat worldwide, one former Islamic extremist says the way to accomplish that is by challenging extremists both ideologically and militarily.
                            Speaking on Fox News’ “Fox and Friends” Wednesday morning, Maajid Nawaz — who lived with world-renowned Islamists and jihadis in Egypt from 2002-2006 — reminded the show’s hosts that Tuesday’s attack in Brussels was actually the eighth attack by radical Islamic terrorists in March.
                            “What we’re witnessing, actually on a global level, is something unprecedented. I call it the ‘global jihadist insurgency,’” Nawaz said. “And it’s, in fact, an ideological struggle as well as a military struggle.”
                            Nawaz explained that during his time in Egypt, he became “disillusioned” with the extremist ideology after his fellow Islamists celebrated the idea of enslaving people with the “resurrection” of a caliphate.
                            ...
                            http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2016..._term=Firewire
                            Last edited by G David Bock; 23 Mar 16, 13:18.
                            TANSTAAFL = There Ain't No Such Thing As A Free Lunch

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by G David Bock View Post
                              Your definition of "no go zone" is what is extreme and one that few mean when discussing such. Bwaha is closer to what many of us mean when using the term - areas/'neighborhoods' where police, fire, and guv'mint officials are highly reluctant to enter without numbers and strength to deal with anticipated hostility from some factions of the locals.

                              Part of the reason I declined answering your earlier question since I suspected our definitions would be opposite of each others.

                              BTW, thanks for helping to bump the number of views for this thread.
                              Your welcome, anything I can do for the less fortunate or able.....

                              Comment


                              • Coulter Validates Trump on "No Go Zones"

                                From Ms. Coulter;
                                EXCERPT:
                                ...
                                To prove Trump wrong, reporters called British authorities and asked them: Are you doing your jobs? They responded, Why, yes we are! The head of London’s police said, “Mr. Trump could not be more wrong,” and London mayor Boris Johnson called Trump’s comments “utter nonsense.”
                                Within days, however, scores of rank-and-file London policemen begged to differ with their spokesmen, leading to the following headlines:
                                UK Daily Mail: ‘TRUMP’S NOT WRONG — WE CAN’T WEAR UNIFORM IN OUR OWN CARS’: Five Police Officers Claim Donald Trump Is Right About Parts of London Being So ‘Radicalised’ They Are No-Go Areas
                                The Sun: ‘THERE ARE NO-GO AREAS IN LONDON’: Policemen Back Trump’s Controversial Comments
                                UK Daily Express: ‘TRUMP IS RIGHT!’ Police Say Parts of Britain Are No-Go Areas due to ISIS Radicalisation
                                Then, in January of this year, Trump talked specifically about the Muslim invasion of Brussels on the Maria Bartiromo show. “There is something going on, Maria,” he said. “Go to Brussels. … There is something going on and it’s not good, where they want Sharia law … There is something bad going on.”
                                ...
                                http://humanevents.com/2016/03/23/ha...tm_campaign=nl
                                TANSTAAFL = There Ain't No Such Thing As A Free Lunch

                                Comment

                                Latest Topics

                                Collapse

                                Working...
                                X