Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Islam - Jihad - GWOT

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • From Drudge;
    ISIS Group Issues Chilling Warning to America...

    'Soon, Very Soon You Will See'...


    German troops report chemical attack in Iraq...
    TANSTAAFL = There Ain't No Such Thing As A Free Lunch

    Comment


    • ĎWe have to start calling evil by itís nameí: Glennís candid conversation with Mark Levin on Islam

      Talk radio host Mark Levin invited Glenn onto his show Monday evening to discuss something ISIS is extremely open about, which has been largely disregarded by the mainstream media Ė Islam.

      It Is About Islam, by Glenn BeckIt Is About Islam, by Glenn Beck The infamous terrorist group has been completely forthright in claiming Islam both justifies and inspires their actions, from slaughtering Christians and selling minorities as sex slaves to taking over cities and establishing a caliphate controlled by Sharia Law. Why is the common denominator being ignored?

      ďWe have to start calling evil by itís name,Ē Glenn said.

      Playing devilís advocate, Levin asked Glenn how he could dispute Islam is a ďreligion of peace.Ē

      Glennís response?

      ďIf youíre living it as a religion of peace, youíre a reformer,Ē Glenn said. ďThe ones who are really truly the most Islamic are with ISIS and Al-Qaeda. They are living it to the letter, and they are living Sharia Law.Ē

      Glenn went on to say there are essentially two different kinds of groups within Islam. The reformers and the Islamists. And the number of Islamists in the United States is surprisingly high.

      ď52% say it is justified to have a violent overthrow of the U.S. government to replace the Constitution with Sharia Law,Ē Glenn said.

      Source: http://www.glennbeck.com/2015/08/25/glenn-with-mark-levin-we-have-to-start-calling-evil-by-its-name?utm_source=glennbeck&utm_medium=contentcopy_l ink

      "It IS About Islam"
      http://www.amazon.com/It-IS-About-Is.../dp/B00WRBQODC
      TANSTAAFL = There Ain't No Such Thing As A Free Lunch

      Comment


      • G David Bock - A peacenick [with the infidel and those other types of 'Muslims'] in Islam is much more than just a reformer - he/she is going slap bang up against basic tenets laid down by Allah/Muhammad.

        Kind of like a 'Christian' hating his/her neighbour after Jesus is said to have told them to love their neighbour - then going on to explain just who their neighbour is in the parable of the 'Good Samaritan'.

        Comment


        • Islamic state, ISIS, or whatever other name they go by, are a parasite in the body of humanity. They have no positives, nothing in any aspect of their culture, they doctrine, their actions, that makes the world a better place. They will leave no positive legacy when they are wiped out, and they will be wiped out.
          Islam in its current form is not compatible with any developed society. Western values and post-reformation Christianity have evolved together and informed each other for hundreds of years.
          Western values are compatible with modern Christian values. Islamic values are not. I live in a Christian or post-Christian society and, speaking as an atheist, I am happy that I do so.
          That said I think that the whole mindset that we are fighting a “war on terror” is counter-productive. Killing terrorists alone won’t stop more terrorists attacking us. Unfortunately it’s a longer game than that and requires a much more multi-faceted approach. I think that much of the commentary from senior US military figures has been very constructive and it would be good if they were listened to by all sides.
          "The thing about quotes on the internet is that you cannot confirm their
          validity." - Abraham Lincoln.
          "Nothing's going to change while one side it lying about the cause and the other is lying about the solution" - Me

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Wooden Wonder View Post
            G David Bock - A peacenick [with the infidel and those other types of 'Muslims'] in Islam is much more than just a reformer - he/she is going slap bang up against basic tenets laid down by Allah/Muhammad.

            Kind of like a 'Christian' hating his/her neighbour after Jesus is said to have told them to love their neighbour - then going on to explain just who their neighbour is in the parable of the 'Good Samaritan'.
            Yes, there is a Catch 22 here in that what was said to M by A can't be changed and the last of it is very anti non-Muslim.

            Taking a hint from Beck's book, some of the relating passages of the Koran, addressing the mandate of Jihad and rewards for engaging in such, etc.;

            [2.154] And do not speak of those who are slain in Allah's way as dead; nay, (they are) alive, but you do not perceive.
            [2.216] Fighting is enjoined on you, and h is an object of dislike to you; and it may be that you dislike a thing while it is good for you, and it may be that you love a thing while it is evil for you, and Allah knows, while you do not know.
            [4.74] Therefore let those fight in the way of Allah, who sell this world's life for the hereafter; and whoever fights in the way of Allah, then be he slain or be he victorious, We shall grant him a mighty reward.
            [4.76] Those who believe fight in the way of Allah, and those who disbelieve fight in the way of the Shaitan. Fight therefore against the friends of the Shaitan; surely the strategy of the Shaitan is weak.
            [4.89] They desire that you should disbelieve as they have disbelieved, so that you might be (all) alike; therefore take not from among them friends until they fly (their homes) in Allah's way; but if they turn back, then seize them and kill them wherever you find them, and take not from among them a friend or a helper.
            [5.32] For this reason did We prescribe to the children of Israel that whoever slays a soul, unless it be for manslaughter or for mischief in the land, it is as though he slew all men; and whoever keeps it alive, it is as though he kept alive all men; and certainly Our apostles came to them with clear arguments, but even after that many of them certainly act extravagantly in the land.
            [5.33] The punishment of those who wage war against Allah and His apostle and strive to make mischief in the land is only this, that they should be murdered or crucified or their hands and their feet should be cut off on opposite sides or they should be imprisoned; this shall be as a disgrace for them in this world, and in the hereafter they shall have a grievous chastisement,
            [8.38] Say to those who disbelieve, if they desist, that which is past shall be forgiven to them; and if they return, then what happened to the ancients has already passed.
            [8.39] And fight with them until there is no more persecution and religion should be only for Allah; but if they desist, then surely Allah sees what they do.
            [8.60] And prepare against them what force you can and horses tied at the frontier, to frighten thereby the enemy of Allah and your enemy and others besides them, whom you do not know (but) Allah knows them; and whatever thing you will spend in Allah's way, it will be paid back to you fully and you shall not be dealt with unjustly.
            [9.29] Fight those who do not believe in Allah, nor in the latter day, nor do they prohibit what Allah and His Apostle have prohibited, nor follow the religion of truth, out of those who have been given the Book, until they pay the tax in acknowledgment of superiority and they are in a state of subjection.
            [9.36] Surely the number of months with Allah is twelve months in Allah's ordinance since the day when He created the heavens and the earth, of these four being sacred; that is the right reckoning; therefore be not unjust to yourselves regarding them, and fight the polytheists all together as they fight you all together; and know that Allah is with those who guard (against evil).
            [33.26] And He drove down those of the followers of the Book who backed them from their fortresses and He cast awe into their hearts; some you killed and you took captive another part.
            [33.27] And He made you heirs to their land and their dwellings and their property, and (to) a land which you have not yet trodden, and Allah has power over all things.
            [47.4] So when you meet in battle those who disbelieve, then smite the necks until when you have overcome them, then make (them) prisoners, and afterwards either set them free as a favor or let them ransom (themselves) until the war terminates. That (shall be so); and if Allah had pleased He would certainly have exacted what is due from them, but that He may try some of you by means of others; and (as for) those who are slain in the way of Allah, He will by no means allow their deeds to perish.
            [47.5] He will guide them and improve their condition.
            [47.6] And cause them to enter the garden which He has made known to them.
            http://quod.lib.umich.edu/k/koran/browse.html

            BTW, glad to see you got your former identity back
            TANSTAAFL = There Ain't No Such Thing As A Free Lunch

            Comment


            • Glenn Beck is somehow a valid source for a discussion on this? In fact Glenn Beck is a valid source for anything?

              http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worl...ler-youth.html

              He compared kids who were massacred to the Hitler Youth and this raving ****-stirrer is someone you cite?
              Last edited by Sergio; 27 Aug 15, 03:39.
              "Patriotism is your conviction that this country is superior to all other countries because you were born in it"
              G.B Shaw

              "They promised us homes fit for heroes, they give us heroes fit for homes."
              Grandad, Only Fools and Horses

              Comment


              • Originally posted by G David Bock View Post
                Yes, there is a Catch 22 here in that what was said to M by A can't be changed and the last of it is very anti non-Muslim.

                Taking a hint from Beck's book, some of the relating passages of the Koran, addressing the mandate of Jihad and rewards for engaging in such, etc.;

                [2.154] And do not speak of those who are slain in Allah's way as dead; nay, (they are) alive, but you do not perceive.
                [2.216] Fighting is enjoined on you, and h is an object of dislike to you; and it may be that you dislike a thing while it is good for you, and it may be that you love a thing while it is evil for you, and Allah knows, while you do not know.
                [4.74] Therefore let those fight in the way of Allah, who sell this world's life for the hereafter; and whoever fights in the way of Allah, then be he slain or be he victorious, We shall grant him a mighty reward.
                [4.76] Those who believe fight in the way of Allah, and those who disbelieve fight in the way of the Shaitan. Fight therefore against the friends of the Shaitan; surely the strategy of the Shaitan is weak.
                [4.89] They desire that you should disbelieve as they have disbelieved, so that you might be (all) alike; therefore take not from among them friends until they fly (their homes) in Allah's way; but if they turn back, then seize them and kill them wherever you find them, and take not from among them a friend or a helper.
                [5.32] For this reason did We prescribe to the children of Israel that whoever slays a soul, unless it be for manslaughter or for mischief in the land, it is as though he slew all men; and whoever keeps it alive, it is as though he kept alive all men; and certainly Our apostles came to them with clear arguments, but even after that many of them certainly act extravagantly in the land.
                [5.33] The punishment of those who wage war against Allah and His apostle and strive to make mischief in the land is only this, that they should be murdered or crucified or their hands and their feet should be cut off on opposite sides or they should be imprisoned; this shall be as a disgrace for them in this world, and in the hereafter they shall have a grievous chastisement,
                [8.38] Say to those who disbelieve, if they desist, that which is past shall be forgiven to them; and if they return, then what happened to the ancients has already passed.
                [8.39] And fight with them until there is no more persecution and religion should be only for Allah; but if they desist, then surely Allah sees what they do.
                [8.60] And prepare against them what force you can and horses tied at the frontier, to frighten thereby the enemy of Allah and your enemy and others besides them, whom you do not know (but) Allah knows them; and whatever thing you will spend in Allah's way, it will be paid back to you fully and you shall not be dealt with unjustly.
                [9.29] Fight those who do not believe in Allah, nor in the latter day, nor do they prohibit what Allah and His Apostle have prohibited, nor follow the religion of truth, out of those who have been given the Book, until they pay the tax in acknowledgment of superiority and they are in a state of subjection.
                [9.36] Surely the number of months with Allah is twelve months in Allah's ordinance since the day when He created the heavens and the earth, of these four being sacred; that is the right reckoning; therefore be not unjust to yourselves regarding them, and fight the polytheists all together as they fight you all together; and know that Allah is with those who guard (against evil).
                [33.26] And He drove down those of the followers of the Book who backed them from their fortresses and He cast awe into their hearts; some you killed and you took captive another part.
                [33.27] And He made you heirs to their land and their dwellings and their property, and (to) a land which you have not yet trodden, and Allah has power over all things.
                [47.4] So when you meet in battle those who disbelieve, then smite the necks until when you have overcome them, then make (them) prisoners, and afterwards either set them free as a favor or let them ransom (themselves) until the war terminates. That (shall be so); and if Allah had pleased He would certainly have exacted what is due from them, but that He may try some of you by means of others; and (as for) those who are slain in the way of Allah, He will by no means allow their deeds to perish.
                [47.5] He will guide them and improve their condition.
                [47.6] And cause them to enter the garden which He has made known to them.
                http://quod.lib.umich.edu/k/koran/browse.html

                BTW, glad to see you got your former identity back
                Thereís plenty of quotes in the Old Testament about killing people for what, in the modern world, seem to be the most minor and arbitrary things.
                If you are a Christian then that doesnít matter as Jesus came with a new covenant but even in Romans there is all sorts of talk about who should die and what the punishment of God will be, although there is no specific instruction to the reader to kill them.
                I donít think any right-minded Christian in the modern world would agree with the quotes below. Those that do are the enemy of Western society, just as follows of any other religion who take seek to impose a literal interpretation of their religion on others are also the enemy of Western society. The reality is that there is a far higher proportion of Muslims who view the world that way than there are Christians. The question is why; why is it that one religion, in one part of the world is so extreme. If we view fundamentalist Islam as a political and social movement, just like communism or National Socialism, then it makes sense and the same social and economic triggers come into play. In my view the problem isnít religion, itís the use of religion as a political tool of totalitarian extremists to further their political aims. Itís just as dangerous and needs to be opposed just as strongly but it needs to be fought correctly.



                If your own full brother, or your son or daughter, or your beloved wife, or you intimate friend, entices you secretly to serve other gods, whom you and your fathers have not known, gods of any other nations, near at hand or far away, from one end of the earth to the other: do not yield to him or listen to him, nor look with pity upon him, to spare or shield him, but kill him. Your hand shall be the first raised to slay him; the rest of the people shall join in with you. You shall stone him to death, because he sought to lead you astray from the Lord, your God, who brought you out of the land of Egypt, that place of slavery. And all Israel, hearing of this, shall fear and never do such evil as this in your midst. (Deuteronomy 13:7-12 NAB)

                Suppose a man or woman among you, in one of your towns that the LORD your God is giving you, has done evil in the sight of the LORD your God and has violated the covenant by serving other gods or by worshiping the sun, the moon, or any of the forces of heaven, which I have strictly forbidden. When you hear about it, investigate the matter thoroughly. If it is true that this detestable thing has been done in Israel, then that man or woman must be taken to the gates of the town and stoned to death. (Deuteronomy 17:2-5 NLT)

                Suppose you hear in one of the towns the LORD your God is giving you that some worthless rabble among you have led their fellow citizens astray by encouraging them to worship foreign gods. In such cases, you must examine the facts carefully. If you find it is true and can prove that such a detestable act has occurred among you, you must attack that town and completely destroy all its inhabitants, as well as all the livestock. Then you must pile all the plunder in the middle of the street and burn it. Put the entire town to the torch as a burnt offering to the LORD your God. That town must remain a ruin forever; it may never be rebuilt. Keep none of the plunder that has been set apart for destruction. Then the LORD will turn from his fierce anger and be merciful to you. He will have compassion on you and make you a great nation, just as he solemnly promised your ancestors. "The LORD your God will be merciful only if you obey him and keep all the commands I am giving you today, doing what is pleasing to him." (Deuteronomy 13:13-19 NLT)

                Anyone arrogant enough to reject the verdict of the judge or of the priest who represents the LORD your God must be put to death. Such evil must be purged from Israel. (Deuteronomy 17:12 NLT)

                If a man still prophesies, his parents, father and mother, shall say to him, "You shall not live, because you have spoken a lie in the name of the Lord." When he prophesies, his parents, father and mother, shall thrust him through. (Zechariah 13:3 NAB)


                Anyone who is captured will be run through with a sword. Their little children will be dashed to death right before their eyes. Their homes will be sacked and their wives raped by the attacking hordes. For I will stir up the Medes against Babylon, and no amount of silver or gold will buy them off. The attacking armies will shoot down the young people with arrows. They will have no mercy on helpless babies and will show no compassion for the children. (Isaiah 13:15-18 NLT)

                "Then I heard the LORD say to the other men, "Follow him through the city and kill everyone whose forehead is not marked. Show no mercy; have no pity! Kill them all ‚Äď old and young, girls and women and little children. But do not touch anyone with the mark. Begin your task right here at the Temple." So they began by killing the seventy leaders. "Defile the Temple!" the LORD commanded. "Fill its courtyards with the bodies of those you kill! Go!" So they went throughout the city and did as they were told." (Ezekiel 9:5-7 NLT)

                The LORD then gave these further instructions to Moses: 'Tell the people of Israel to keep my Sabbath day, for the Sabbath is a sign of the covenant between me and you forever. It helps you to remember that I am the LORD, who makes you holy. Yes, keep the Sabbath day, for it is holy. Anyone who desecrates it must die; anyone who works on that day will be cut off from the community. Work six days only, but the seventh day must be a day of total rest. I repeat: Because the LORD considers it a holy day, anyone who works on the Sabbath must be put to death.' (Exodus 31:12-15 NLT)

                Suppose there are prophets among you, or those who have dreams about the future, and they promise you signs or miracles, and the predicted signs or miracles take place. If the prophets then say, 'Come, let us worship the gods of foreign nations,' do not listen to them. The LORD your God is testing you to see if you love him with all your heart and soul. Serve only the LORD your God and fear him alone. Obey his commands, listen to his voice, and cling to him. The false prophets or dreamers who try to lead you astray must be put to death, for they encourage rebellion against the LORD your God, who brought you out of slavery in the land of Egypt. Since they try to keep you from following the LORD your God, you must execute them to remove the evil from among you. (Deuteronomy 13:1-5 NLT)

                But any prophet who claims to give a message from another god or who falsely claims to speak for me must die.' You may wonder, 'How will we know whether the prophecy is from the LORD or not?' If the prophet predicts something in the LORD's name and it does not happen, the LORD did not give the message. That prophet has spoken on his own and need not be feared. (Deuteronomy 18:20-22 NLT)
                "The thing about quotes on the internet is that you cannot confirm their
                validity." - Abraham Lincoln.
                "Nothing's going to change while one side it lying about the cause and the other is lying about the solution" - Me

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Sergio View Post
                  Glenn Beck is somehow a valid source for a discussion on this? In fact Glenn Beck is a valid source for anything?

                  http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worl...ler-youth.html

                  He compared kids who were massacred to the Hitler Youth and this raving ****-stirrer is someone you cite?
                  More to the point "his" recent book about Islam which quotes from more than just the Koran, citing also from Hadeeth, sunna and assorted "Islamic scholars and jurists". The book is an obvious team effort but only his name is on it, given the frequent nature of Islamists to issue fatal fatwahs upon any whom shine a light upon Islam's dark side.

                  I consider Beck and his organization a far more valid source than the apologists, enablers, and dunderheads of the libtard left that overpopulate most of the media.

                  Read the book cited, then get back to me, otherwise seeing your usual bias and prejudice here.
                  TANSTAAFL = There Ain't No Such Thing As A Free Lunch

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by G David Bock View Post
                    I consider Beck and his organization a far more valid source than the apologists, enablers, and dunderheads of the libtard left that overpopulate most of the media.

                    Read the book cited, then get back to me, otherwise seeing your usual bias and prejudice here.
                    How ironic
                    "The thing about quotes on the internet is that you cannot confirm their
                    validity." - Abraham Lincoln.
                    "Nothing's going to change while one side it lying about the cause and the other is lying about the solution" - Me

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by E.D. Morel View Post
                      Thereís plenty of quotes in the Old Testament about killing people for what, in the modern world, seem to be the most minor and arbitrary things.
                      If you are a Christian then that doesnít matter as Jesus came with a new covenant but even in Romans there is all sorts of talk about who should die and what the punishment of God will be, although there is no specific instruction to the reader to kill them.
                      I donít think any right-minded Christian in the modern world would agree with the quotes below. Those that do are the enemy of Western society, just as follows of any other religion who take seek to impose a literal interpretation of their religion on others are also the enemy of Western society. The reality is that there is a far higher proportion of Muslims who view the world that way than there are Christians. The question is why; why is it that one religion, in one part of the world is so extreme. If we view fundamentalist Islam as a political and social movement, just like communism or National Socialism, then it makes sense and the same social and economic triggers come into play. In my view the problem isnít religion, itís the use of religion as a political tool of totalitarian extremists to further their political aims. Itís just as dangerous and needs to be opposed just as strongly but it needs to be fought correctly.
                      The old testament is for old times, over 2000 years ago and applied to a select and small group of people in a localized area (Israel/land of Cannan).

                      Koran and Hadeeth are a bit more recent and Muhammad carried a sword and lead armies in not only conquest but also religious conversion of those they defeated and conquered. He was both a religious and political leader and the Caliphs that followed him were the same. The final messages from Allah to him and the example of Muhammad's final years is one of Holy War/Jihad for purpose of conquest and conversion to Islam and the ultimate goal for all Muslims to follow this example until the whole world has converted, either through choice or force.

                      This is basically what I presented years ago when starting this thread and hasn't changed since, other than some of the websources have passed on and may need to be replaced with more current ones.
                      TANSTAAFL = There Ain't No Such Thing As A Free Lunch

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by E.D. Morel View Post
                        How ironic
                        Yes it is!

                        More ironic is that it is the ignorance and/or willful distortions of the "LameStreamMedia", a.k.a MSM that have allowed Islamists and Jihadists to make the gains they have, since many, yourself included judging from your above, earlier post; have failed or refused to see the full and real nature of Islam, dogma and history, and how that lays foundation of current "terrorism" performed by the Islamic fundamentalists.
                        TANSTAAFL = There Ain't No Such Thing As A Free Lunch

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by G David Bock View Post
                          More to the point "his" recent book about Islam which quotes from more than just the Koran, citing also from Hadeeth, sunna and assorted "Islamic scholars and jurists". The book is an obvious team effort but only his name is on it, given the frequent nature of Islamists to issue fatal fatwahs upon any whom shine a light upon Islam's dark side.

                          I consider Beck and his organization a far more valid source than the apologists, enablers, and dunderheads of the libtard left that overpopulate most of the media.

                          Read the book cited, then get back to me, otherwise seeing your usual bias and prejudice here.
                          Have you actually read itself? A few pages back you already admitted to not reading the books you post on this thread that are a must read. is this one any different? Can you give a quick review of it, what is so good about it?

                          That you consider Beck a valid and credible source for anything speaks volumes.
                          "Patriotism is your conviction that this country is superior to all other countries because you were born in it"
                          G.B Shaw

                          "They promised us homes fit for heroes, they give us heroes fit for homes."
                          Grandad, Only Fools and Horses

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Sergio View Post
                            Have you actually read itself? A few pages back you already admitted to not reading the books you post on this thread that are a must read. is this one any different? Can you give a quick review of it, what is so good about it?

                            That you consider Beck a valid and credible source for anything speaks volumes.
                            I will acknowledge Beck has a "personality" and conservative views that will turn some away from him. Beck repeatedly encourages his audience/readers "don't take my word on this, check it out" and then provides the source(s), something few Liberal commentators do, and few liberal posters here either.

                            I'm about halfway thru his book at this time. I'm finding it very informative and documented extensively, especially as to sources presented. About 2/3 of the text is from actual Sura, Hadeeth, or the books and papers of so-called Islamic scholars. In the above post where I presented a list of Suras from the Koran dealing with Holy War-Jihad, this are ones presented in his book and dissected and placed in context of the current Religious War being conducted by the Islamists/Jihadists. His book does a good job of covering the basics of Islam and it's history to provide the context of the current conflicts and strife that the Islamists/Jihadists are engaged in.

                            It is paperback to keep the costs affordable to most. I wish it had an index, but it does have an extensive Notes section providing the sources cited, whether they be actual books or websites. I have posted at least one of the website links and may do more later. (About 7 weeks from now I have hip replacement surgery and will be away from work for a month or two on recovery, may have too much time to spend posting here )

                            In the book, on the air, and at his website he has admitted that many on his staff worked on the book, finding sites and resources to quote, etc. but given the easily inflamed to violence nature of Muslim's when anyone says anything not flattering or condescending about them or their religion, those names do not appear in the book to keep those people from being targeted.

                            At about 260 pages I'd say it is a very compact and packed reference for anyone whom wants to get a comprehensive and informed gauge on the real nature of Islam, especially the scriptures and 'evolved' dogma that provides the ideology and defines the goals of the Islamists/Jihadists.
                            TANSTAAFL = There Ain't No Such Thing As A Free Lunch

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Sergio View Post
                              ...

                              That you consider Beck a valid and credible source for anything speaks volumes.
                              Right! I should consider you credible or valid because ???

                              How about putting your nuts on the chopping block and tell us whom you would consider credible and valid alternatives. (Should speak volumes of your perspectives.)
                              TANSTAAFL = There Ain't No Such Thing As A Free Lunch

                              Comment


                              • Quebec Law Would Stifle Criticism of Radical Islam

                                While the rest of Canada is being force-fed the Duffy Senate "scandal," in Quebec a proposed law that will label any criticism of Islam or Islamism as "hate speech" is being quietly pushed through the National Assembly.
                                Bill 59 will permit Muslims to make complaints to the Quebec Human Rights Commission (QHRC) against anyone critiquing Islam or Islamism, triggering lawsuits for hate speech.
                                As if that wasn't enough of an attempt to silence Muslims like me, who have struggled all of our adult lives to expose the perils of Islamism, Article 6 of Bill 59 would "give the QHRC the power to initiate legal proceedings before the Quebec Human Rights Tribunal without having to wait for complaints from the public."
                                ...
                                http://www.meforum.org/5453/canada-bill-59
                                TANSTAAFL = There Ain't No Such Thing As A Free Lunch

                                Comment

                                Latest Topics

                                Collapse

                                Working...
                                X