Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Islam - Jihad - GWOT

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Sergio View Post
    It would probably have been better if you had realised that posting Shoebat related material or that by similarly ridiculous sources was not the best way to go because of their reliability.
    From what I've seen, the main issue about Shoebat is he may have exaggerated (or lied) about his background, since it can not be documented/proven. While that part of him as a person may be fraudulent, doesn't exactly mean what he says or presents is fraudulent.

    As I've tried to point out (and has gone over your head) is that source validity or "ridiculous" is more a subjective item than objective. Especially when looking over the various other threads on this forum. So far only you and "john" have bitched about Shoebat and the sum of protests are about him and his CV, not the content/material of the link.

    More to the point "Sergio", have you looked at the profile you provide on this forum. There is squat nothing about whom or what "Sergio" is! By that criteria, and your own, we have no way to prove your credibility, hence you are more of a fraud and phoney than Shoebat.

    So why should I take anything you say or present as other than "ridiculous"?!

    Originally posted by Sergio View Post
    What is surprising is how so much goes over your head. The repeated mentions of Shoebat were because of your responses and the fact that you attribute statements to people who have not made them.
    I've said the same about you. We seem to be circling about the same pole.

    Originally posted by Sergio View Post
    My responses were based on that, secondly on your claims - which are still unproven and finally on your own bias in how you presented the story.
    My initial 'presentation of the story' was a headline copied from a website and the link to the article. That and nothing more (other than your imagining of what I said or implied ) To most reasonable people that's close to a neutral presentation. To a fake and phoney like you suffering from OCD ... ???

    Originally posted by Sergio View Post
    But no surprise that you were incapable of understanding that. Anyways will leave you to it - after yet another round of your usual labels of mental illness. That does seem to be a feature of people of a certain political outlook around here does n't it.
    You seem to be validating such(the illness). Speaking of political outlook, it's usually those leaning left whom most often engage in the "distraction" of complaining about source over substance.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by G David Bock
      I'll support Shoebat long before ever supporting C.A.I.R.
      I totally believe that, you are both fantasists who have never been in a war

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Paddybhoy View Post
        I totally believe that, you are both fantasists who have never been in a war
        Considering Shoebat and C.A.I.R. are opposites of an issue(Islam and Jihad) impacting lives around the world, don't see where your comment is relevant, even if a swarmy snipe.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by G David Bock View Post
          Considering Shoebat and C.A.I.R. are opposites of an issue(Islam and Jihad) impacting lives around the world, don't see where your comment is relevant, even if a swarmy snipe.
          So if CAIR is on the extreme end of the spectrum why are they still a legal organisation/entity within the United States? Oh yeah that pesky thing called reality.

          Keep trying cheerleader.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Paddybhoy View Post
            So if CAIR is on the extreme end of the spectrum why are they still a legal organisation/entity within the United States? Oh yeah that pesky thing called reality.

            Keep trying cheerleader.
            1st amendment. Speaking and advocating is separate from doing. Same reason a biased org with agenda like the SPLC is a "legal organisation/entity", or Shoebat for that matter.

            "cheerleader" ?

            Comment


            • Originally posted by G David Bock View Post
              From what I've seen, the main issue about Shoebat is he may have exaggerated (or lied) about his background, since it can not be documented/proven. While that part of him as a person may be fraudulent, doesn't exactly mean what he says or presents is fraudulent.

              As I've tried to point out (and has gone over your head) is that source validity or "ridiculous" is more a subjective item than objective. Especially when looking over the various other threads on this forum. So far only you and "john" have bitched about Shoebat and the sum of protests are about him and his CV, not the content/material of the link.

              More to the point "Sergio", have you looked at the profile you provide on this forum. There is squat nothing about whom or what "Sergio" is! By that criteria, and your own, we have no way to prove your credibility, hence you are more of a fraud and phoney than Shoebat.

              So why should I take anything you say or present as other than "ridiculous"?!



              I've said the same about you. We seem to be circling about the same pole.



              My initial 'presentation of the story' was a headline copied from a website and the link to the article. That and nothing more (other than your imagining of what I said or implied ) To most reasonable people that's close to a neutral presentation. To a fake and phoney like you suffering from OCD ... ???



              You seem to be validating such(the illness). Speaking of political outlook, it's usually those leaning left whom most often engage in the "distraction" of complaining about source over substance.

              (1) Distraction from what? I have posted several links to Islamist fighters committing widespread massacres, including that of prisoners. So what am I distracting from? What am I distracting from?

              (2) For me to be a fraud I would have to have claimed to be something that I am not - I have not. If you feel the need to ask a moderator what country my IP address shows by all means go ahead. Shoebat claimed to have been a member of the PLO, to have attacked an Israeli bank with a bomb, to have been jailed for two weeks in an Israeli prison and to have set up an organisation with a charitable status. You can see the difference right? You can actually understand how I am not the fraud?

              (3) You have been posting in this thread since 2007. 2007 - and yet you say OCD because I have questioned some of your sources in several posts. 2007 Mr Bock - and yet I am not calling you names.

              (4) You have yet to prove the Christian slaughterhouse story. I asked if you could validate it in the context you cited it - you said that you cannot.
              "Patriotism is your conviction that this country is superior to all other countries because you were born in it"
              G.B Shaw

              "They promised us homes fit for heroes, they give us heroes fit for homes."
              Grandad, Only Fools and Horses

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Paddybhoy View Post
                Just let him keep ranting, he is showing himself up for the fool that he is.
                Very true - gets pointless really.
                "Patriotism is your conviction that this country is superior to all other countries because you were born in it"
                G.B Shaw

                "They promised us homes fit for heroes, they give us heroes fit for homes."
                Grandad, Only Fools and Horses

                Comment


                • EXCERPT:
                  HOLY JIHAD


                  Everyone has heard of Jihad, or Muslim "Holy War", but few Westerners understand, or attempt to understand, its meaning. Islam and Jihad are inseparable and an excellent understanding of both, can be obtained through verses from the Koran and Hadith.

                  Jihad means simply to kill or subjugate all infidels. An "infidel" is any non-Muslim, and that’s you, unless a Muslim! That was Allah's (Muhammad's) mandate, and it has not changed in over 1,350 years. Every utterance of Muhammad, regardless of how mundane, or seemingly insignificant, is revered by Muslims, as a direct and immutable message from Allah. Regardless of attempts to dissimulate the meaning of Jihad, the message remains the same; KILL (OR SUBJUGATE) ALL INFIDELS!

                  The below quotes from the Koran are followed by a notation referring to the chapter and verse where located, and passages from the Hadith are identified.

                  "Fight those who believe not in Allah nor the Last Day, nor hold that forbidden which hath been forbidden by Allah and His Messenger, nor acknowledge the Religion of Truth, from among the People of the Book, until they pay the Jisyah (Poll Tax) with willing submission, and feel themselves subdued." (9:29)

                  "Remember thy Lord inspired the Angels with the message: I am with you: give firmness to the Believers: I will instill terror into the hearts of the unbelievers: Smite ye above their necks and smite all their fingertips off them." (8:12)

                  "When we decide to destroy a population, we first send a definite order to those among them who are given the good things of this life and yet transgress, so that the Word (Allah’s word) is proved true against them; then we destroy them utterly." (17:16)
                  ...
                  http://allaboutmuhammad.com/holy-jihad.html

                  EXCERPT:
                  ....

                  It is reported on the authority of Abu Huraira that the Messenger of Allah said: I have been commanded to fight against people so long as they do not declare that there is no god but Allah, and he who professed it was guaranteed the protection of his property and life on my behalf except for the right affairs rest with Allah. (Sahih Muslim, Book 001, Number 0030)
                  It is narrated on the authority of Jabir that the Messenger of Allah said: I have been commanded that I should fight against people till they declare that there is no god but Allah, and when they profess it that there is no god but Allah, their blood and riches are guaranteed protection on my behalf except where it is justified by law, and their affairs rest with Allah, and then he (the Holy Prophet) recited (this verse of the Holy Qur'an): "Thou art not over them a warden" (lxxxviii, 22). (Sahih Muslim, Book 001, Number 0032)
                  It has been narrated on the authority of Abdullah b. 'Umar that the Messenger of Allah said: I have been commanded to fight against people till they testify that there is no god but Allah, that Muhammad is the messenger of Allah, and they establish prayer, and pay Zakat and if they do it, their blood and property are guaranteed protection on my behalf except when justified by law, and their affairs rest with Allah. (Sahih Muslim, Book 001, Number 0033)
                  ....
                  http://answering-islam.org/Quran/Con...ght_until.html


                  Just a couple of items to be found if one searches;
                  "Hadith - Mohammad, Commanded by Allah to fight all men ..."

                  Comment


                  • Another bastard of Islam; Sharia-ism;
                    http://www.joybrighton.com/

                    Select excerpts from above.






                    To Learn Who Rules Over You, Simply Find Out Who You Are Not Allowed To Criticize
                    - VOLTAIRE

                    Comment


                    • Oh no a voluntary investment method being enforced on no one. The creeping Islamisation continues!

                      And the fact that there is no Islamic law anywhere in the States, but still they are here! Muslims everywhere.
                      Last edited by Sergio; 26 Apr 14, 09:41.
                      "Patriotism is your conviction that this country is superior to all other countries because you were born in it"
                      G.B Shaw

                      "They promised us homes fit for heroes, they give us heroes fit for homes."
                      Grandad, Only Fools and Horses

                      Comment


                      • (Note to Admin. not trying to "spam", but reply in one thread also fits here.)

                        Thing is, which eludes you and many others, is that many of us are NOT judging all Muslims. We are focused upon the ideology/theology of a religion as expressed in it's dogma and other tenets, in the case of Islam, that would be Sharia law.

                        It's an inaccurate conclusion, oft leapt to and and broad-brush applied, mostly by Regressives/Libtards, that disagreement with the principles of an ideology and/or religion equates to a desire to engage "genocide" against all it's adherents/followers.

                        As I've stated often, I don't care what an individual believes, so long as it is voluntary and doesn't infringe upon the rights and freedoms of any others. When a "Muslim" wants to impose their belief upon their spouse, children, or other members of their society/the world, that's when I'll express "extreme prejudice" upon that individual(s).

                        Islam's origins and history are full of expansion to impose upon others the Islamic "way" and that is where I find it a less than beneficial religious/cultural expression.

                        Comment


                        • Al Qaeda chief urges Westerner kidnappings

                          EXCERPT:
                          In a wide ranging audio interview, the al Qaeda leader expressed solidarity with the Muslim Brotherhood which is facing a violent crackdown by the army-backed government in Egypt and urged unity among rebels in their fight against Syrian President Bashar al-Assad.

                          Reuters could not verify the authenticity of the Zawahiri tape, but the voice resembled that of the al Qaeda leader.

                          "I ask Allah the Glorious to help us set free Dr. Omar Abdel-Rahman and the rest of the captive Muslims, and I ask Allah to help us capture from among the Americans and the Westerners to enable us to exchange them for our captives," said Zawahiri, according to the SITE website monitoring service.

                          Abdel-Rahman is serving a life term in the United States for a 1993 attack on New York's World Trade Center.

                          Zawahiri also urged "jihad and overthrowing the criminal al-Assad regime" in Syria and renewed his call to end infighting among jihadists that increased this year, pitting the Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant (ISIL) against rival rebels including other hardline Islamists.

                          "The Ummah (Muslim world) must support this jihad with all that it can, and the mujahideen (Islamist militants) must unite around the word of Tawhid (unity)," said Zawahiri, an Egyptian-born doctor.

                          "So everyone should prioritize the interest of Islam and the Ummah over his organizational or partisans interest, even if he gives up for his brothers what he sees as right."
                          ...
                          http://news.msn.com/world/al-qaeda-c...er-kidnappings

                          Comment


                          • Iran’s Supreme Leader: Jihad Will Continue Until America is No More

                            EXCERPTS:

                            Iran’s supreme leader, Ayatollah Ali Khamenei, all but said on Sunday that negotiations over the country’s illicit nuclear program are over and that the Islamic Republic’s ideals include destroying America.

                            “Those [Iranians] who want to promote negotiation and surrender to the oppressors and blame the Islamic Republic as a warmonger in reality commit treason,” Khamenei told a meeting of members of parliament, according to the regime’s Fars News Agency.

                            Khamenei emphasized that without a combative mindset, the regime cannot reach its higher Islamic role against the “oppressors’ front.”

                            “The reason for continuation of this battle is not the warmongering of the Islamic Republic. Logic and reason command that for Iran, in order to pass through a region full of pirates, needs to arm itself and must have the capability to defend itself,” he said.

                            “Today’s world is full of thieves and plunderers of human honor, dignity and morality who are equipped with knowledge, wealth and power, and under the pretense of humanity easily commit crimes and betray human ideals and start wars in different parts of the world.”

                            In response to a question by a parliamentarian on how long this battle will continue, Khamenei said,“Battle and jihad are endless because evil and its front continue to exist. … This battle will only end when the society can get rid of the oppressors’ front with America at the head of it, which has expanded its claws on human mind, body and thought. … This requires a difficult and lengthy struggle and need for great strides.”
                            ...
                            Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2014/05/25/ir...#ixzz32v2aJXOC

                            Comment


                            • G David Bock

                              The following is a counter argument to the view that Islam, or for that matter, any of the three religions of Abraham are to blame for criminal activities or bad deeds. There is, as I(others as well) have pointed out before, factual evidence that followers from other religions commit crimes, and crimes of the worst kind,



                              http://www.jpost.com/Jewish-World/Je...ed-kids-352170

                              NEW YORK - A New York rabbi and three others were indicted for stealing over $12.4 million in public aid for disabled pre-schoolers and using it to spruce up their homes, get catering discounts and fund a relative's cosmetics business, authorities said on Tuesday.

                              The four men, who had ties to one of the city's largest providers of special education services for disabled pre-schoolers, were due in court on Tuesday on criminal charges in a 42-count indictment, including grand larceny, identity theft, and falsifying business records, Queens District Attorney Richard Brown said in a statement.

                              If convicted, each faces up to 25 years in prison.



                              http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nati...icle-1.1577025

                              A man who admitted with conspiring with a New Jersey rabbi to kill the clergyman's wife is scheduled to be released from prison after serving about 14 years in prison.
                              Leonard Jenoff, who admitted to brutally killing Carol Neulander with a metal pipe along with accomplice Paul Daniels, is scheduled to be released next month....


                              http://nypost.com/2014/05/16/orthodo...ium=SocialFlow


                              Orthodox Jewish man admits to sex 8 times with teen boy

                              An Orthodox Jewish man pleaded guilty to sex abuse charges Friday in a deal that lets him serve as little as three months behind bars — ending a case that the Brooklyn district attorney had made a priority.
                              Baruch Lebovits, 62, answered “Yes” eight times as Brooklyn Supreme Court Judge Mark Dwyer asked him whether he had engaged in oral sex with a teenage boy on eight different occasions in 2004 and 2005.
                              The case against Lebovits became a political hot potato in the 2013 race for Brooklyn district attorney when then-DA candidate Ken Thompson sent then-DA Charles Hynes a letter in November asking that no plea deal be given to Lebovits before Thompson took office.

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Taieb el-Okbi View Post
                                G David Bock

                                The following is a counter argument to the view that Islam, or for that matter, any of the three religions of Abraham are to blame for criminal activities or bad deeds. There is, as I(others as well) have pointed out before, factual evidence that followers from other religions commit crimes, and crimes of the worst kind,



                                http://www.jpost.com/Jewish-World/Je...ed-kids-352170

                                NEW YORK - A New York rabbi and three others were indicted for stealing over $12.4 million in public aid for disabled pre-schoolers and using it to spruce up their homes, get catering discounts and fund a relative's cosmetics business, authorities said on Tuesday.

                                The four men, who had ties to one of the city's largest providers of special education services for disabled pre-schoolers, were due in court on Tuesday on criminal charges in a 42-count indictment, including grand larceny, identity theft, and falsifying business records, Queens District Attorney Richard Brown said in a statement.

                                If convicted, each faces up to 25 years in prison.



                                http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nati...icle-1.1577025

                                A man who admitted with conspiring with a New Jersey rabbi to kill the clergyman's wife is scheduled to be released from prison after serving about 14 years in prison.
                                Leonard Jenoff, who admitted to brutally killing Carol Neulander with a metal pipe along with accomplice Paul Daniels, is scheduled to be released next month....


                                http://nypost.com/2014/05/16/orthodo...ium=SocialFlow


                                Orthodox Jewish man admits to sex 8 times with teen boy

                                An Orthodox Jewish man pleaded guilty to sex abuse charges Friday in a deal that lets him serve as little as three months behind bars — ending a case that the Brooklyn district attorney had made a priority.
                                Baruch Lebovits, 62, answered “Yes” eight times as Brooklyn Supreme Court Judge Mark Dwyer asked him whether he had engaged in oral sex with a teenage boy on eight different occasions in 2004 and 2005.
                                The case against Lebovits became a political hot potato in the 2013 race for Brooklyn district attorney when then-DA candidate Ken Thompson sent then-DA Charles Hynes a letter in November asking that no plea deal be given to Lebovits before Thompson took office.
                                What does any of that has to do with Jihad or GWOT?
                                Flag: USA / Location: West Coast

                                Prayers.

                                BoRG

                                http://img204.imageshack.us/img204/8757/snap1ws8.jpg

                                https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5PtsX_Z3CMU

                                Comment

                                Latest Topics

                                Collapse

                                Working...
                                X