Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Inside the Saudi 9/11 coverup

EXCERPT:
    President Bush inexplicably censored 28 full pages of the 800-page report. Text isn’t just blacked-out here and there in this critical-yet-missing middle section. The pages are completely blank, except for dotted lines where an estimated 7,200 words once stood (this story by comparison is about 1,000 words).

A pair of lawmakers who recently read the redacted portion say they are “absolutely shocked” at the level of foreign state involvement in the attacks.

Reps. Walter Jones (R-NC) and Stephen Lynch (D-Mass.) can’t reveal the nation identified by it without violating federal law. So they’ve proposed Congress pass a resolution asking President Obama to declassify the entire 2002 report, “Joint Inquiry Into Intelligence Community Activities Before and After the Terrorist Attacks of September 11, 2001.”
    The Saudis deny any role in 9/11, but the CIA in one memo reportedly found “incontrovertible evidence” that Saudi government officials — not just wealthy Saudi hardliners, but high-level diplomats and intelligence officers employed by the kingdom — helped the hijackers both financially and logistically. The intelligence files cited in the report directly implicate the Saudi embassy in Washington and consulate in Los Angeles in the attacks, making 9/11 not just an act of terrorism, but an act of war.

The findings, if confirmed, would back up open-source reporting showing the hijackers had, at a minimum, ties to several Saudi officials and agents while they were preparing for their attacks inside the United States. In fact, they got help from Saudi VIPs from coast to coast:
    http://nypost.com/2013/12/15/inside-...i-911-coverup/

Comment

• Originally posted by G David Bock View Post
      Inside the Saudi 9/11 coverup

A pair of lawmakers who recently read the redacted portion say they are “absolutely shocked” at the level of foreign state involvement in the attacks.

The Saudis deny any role in 9/11, but the CIA in one memo reportedly found “incontrovertible evidence” that Saudi government officials — not just wealthy Saudi hardliners, but high-level diplomats and intelligence officers employed by the kingdom — helped the hijackers both financially and logistically. The intelligence files cited in the report directly implicate the Saudi embassy in Washington and consulate in Los Angeles in the attacks, making 9/11 not just an act of terrorism, but an act of war.

The findings, if confirmed, would back up open-source reporting showing the hijackers had, at a minimum, ties to several Saudi officials and agents while they were preparing for their attacks inside the United States. In fact, they got help from Saudi VIPs from coast to coast:
      Well it can't have been much Iraqi state involvement otherwise the State department would have been all over this back in 02, 03. The involvement of Saudis has been a bit more than a rumour for years. If this is all true, blaming it all on Iraq is made even more of a disgrace if they were trying to protect the historical Washington Riyadh relationship off the back of such a heinous crime...

Comment

• Originally posted by copenhagen View Post
        Well it can't have been much Iraqi state involvement otherwise the State department would have been all over this back in 02, 03. The involvement of Saudis has been a bit more than a rumour for years. If this is all true, blaming it all on Iraq is made even more of a disgrace if they were trying to protect the historical Washington Riyadh relationship off the back of such a heinous crime...
        Why State and previous Admin. tried to loosely tack Iraq to the coattails of 9/11, capitalize on American's outrage, and in the process did a poor sales job of focusing on only a couple of the many reasons Iraq was on the target list prior to 9/11. Not to mention a real botch job of execution and follow-through.

I'll agree there were rumors from get-go of Saudi influence, and/or assistance, but as this article suggests, the "clear trail" was obscured, likely for a few reasons. To begin with, what exactly should one do about? The article suggests what looks more like strong "circumstantial" evidence, rather than "smoking gun" sort that would "hold up in court". Any overt military action against the State Of Saudi Arabia would underscore the International public perception of a "War on Islam", which is why early on in this thread I noted that "War on Terror" was a euphemism to deflect from that obvious implication, a "public relations" term.

Also, early in this thread, it is a former Saudi Supreme Court Justice whose writings I cite as encouraging and legalizing Jihad from a Koranic perspective. Islam "evolved" out of the Arab culture which was/is one of duplicitness and such has continued through this and the 20th century in dealing with both the Religion and the Peninsula. Exacerbated in that we deal with a tightly knit monarchy ruling that nation that often has it's family members walking both sides of the street in their internal and foreign affairs. Further icing on the cake comes in the tradition of spreading Wahhabism, especially outside the Saudi borders, which further stirs the Jihad pot.

The solution to Jihad/"GWOT" lies in how to deal effectively with the influences of the Saudi Regime, without growing the conflict. Prior Admin. may have been "too chummy" with the Saudis, current Admin looks to be too submissive to them.

A similar complexity arises with the "Afghanistan issue" in that the duality of culture and government with Pakistan gave rise to the problem of the Taliban and prevents any solution in Afghanistan until the "problem of Pakistan" is resolved.

So far, the nuances and complexities of the "enemy" and how to effectively deal with them seem beyond the grasp and/or cajones of any Western Leader trying to deal it.

One element not clear from the article is if we are dealing with Royal Family of Saudi members acting on their own, rogue so to speak, such as we find with the ISI of Pakistan, or was this a sanctioned (official but covert) OP from King on down?

Comment

So far, the nuances and complexities of the "enemy" and how to effectively deal with them seem beyond the grasp and/or cajones of any Western Leader trying to deal it.
          Well I think that's been the case since certainly 9/11 and before to be honest. I think politics and society as a part of that is immensely juvenile. I've thought so myself with the never ending simplistic sound bites one gets from the government and certainly the media who loved all this ten years ago. And this is when we're dealing with some very serious and dangerous issues. I mean Tony Blair is a middle east peace envoy for Christ sake. Its amateur hour. I think this ties in nicely with what we were discussing about modern leadership via that other New York Post article we're discussing in that other thread.

Comment

EXCERPT:
            President Bush inexplicably censored 28 full pages of the 800-page report. Text isn’t just blacked-out here and there in this critical-yet-missing middle section. The pages are completely blank, except for dotted lines where an estimated 7,200 words once stood (this story by comparison is about 1,000 words).

Reps. Walter Jones (R-NC) and Stephen Lynch (D-Mass.) can’t reveal the nation identified by it without violating federal law. So they’ve proposed Congress pass a resolution asking President Obama to declassify the entire 2002 report, “Joint Inquiry Into Intelligence Community Activities Before and After the Terrorist Attacks of September 11, 2001.”

Nothing inexplicable about it is there. Money, oil, power all speak. Good thing they went after Iraq was it not? If true there should be people spending the rest of their lives in jail.

It should be front page news around the world.
            "Patriotism is your conviction that this country is superior to all other countries because you were born in it"
            G.B Shaw

"They promised us homes fit for heroes, they give us heroes fit for homes."
            Grandad, Only Fools and Horses

Comment

• State Department says two Libyan terror groups were involved in Benghazi raid

The State Department on Friday designated two Libyan groups, including one led by a militant once held at Guantanamo Bay, as terrorist organizations and said they were involved in the deadly attack on U.S. diplomatic mission in Benghazi.

The groups are Ansar al-Sharia in Benghazi and Ansar al-Sharia in Darnah. Their leaders, Ahmed Abu Khattalah and Sufian bin Qumu, were designated as global terrorists by the State Department.

Bin Qumu was captured in Pakistan and held at Guantanamo for five years before being released to Libyan authorities in 2007.

The State Department also gave the terror designation to a Tunisian group, Ansar al-Sharia in Tunisia, and to its leader, Seifallah Ben Hassine.
              http://worldnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2...hazi-raid?lite

Comment

• Meet al-Qaeda's new poster boy for the Middle East

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worl...ddle-East.html

Comment

EXCERPT:

Much thanks to FDR for initiating a very good relationship between Saudi Arabia and the USA that continues to this day. As an American I'm happy that the USA and Saudi Arabia are great allies.

Anyways I can see your into fringe accusations, conspiracy theories and what not based on your support of SIOA, which the ADL lists as a hate group. Yet you then blame the ADL for correctly listing SIOA as a hate group, which is well, ridiculous(no personal offense). Did you know their are people in the world who actually think 9/11 was not committed by Saudi Arabia or the USA, but that 9/11 was committed by Israel.

See I can do what your doing, conspiracy theorists are just lol. This video, which has over 1000 likes is absurd, just as absurd as conspiracy theorists who think Saudi Arabia or the USA were behind 9/11. The people behind 9/11 were Al Qaeda terrorists, enough said....... Osama Bin Laden was behind 9/11, enough said. Stop insulting the familes of 9/11, I myself live in NY and 9/11 was a moment I will never forget, for 9/11 to be tainted by conspiracy theories is unnecessary

If you think Saudi Arabia was behind 9/11, then by that definition the USA was as well, their is no way the Saudi GOV would be able to pull off 9/11. To this day S.A and the USA maintain positive relations, give me a break man

Comment

• Taieb el-Okbi - I certainly wouldn't go as far as pointing my finger at the Israelis actually committing the 9/11 atrocity, but I feel some folks in MOSAD knew something was going on and let it happen because it 'suited' internal 'Zionist' agendas. I can't help reflecting on the attack on the USS Liberty to get a flavour of the sort of thing they might get up to, or stand on the side lines to.

I do think it rather dramatic how the Towers collapsed, but I don't like to think that groups in the US Administration would have orchestrated it, or that everyone involved in such a grouping would remain silent about it.

As for Saudi, well there are Wahabi who would be happy to stir things up.

ps. I don't think that Uncle Sam and Saudi are really the best of pals, it is rather a perceived political, strategic and economic situation/necessity to do with oil, arms purchase and geography.
                    Last edited by Wooden Wonder; 31 Jan 14, 04:47.

Comment

• There are indications several parties knew "something" was up, a "minor" terrorist attack at that point may have very well suited the agenda of most involved.

I don't think anyone expected it to be that massive and successfull though.
                      High Admiral Snowy, Commander In Chief of the Naval Forces of The Phoenix Confederation.

Comment

• Originally posted by Wooden Wonder View Post
                        Taieb el-Okbi - I certainly wouldn't go as far as pointing my finger at the Israelis actually committing the 9/11 atrocity, but I feel some folks in MOSAD knew something was going on and let it happen because it 'suited' internal 'Zionist' agendas. I can't help reflecting on the attack on the USS Liberty to get a flavour of the sort of thing they might get up to, or stand on the side lines to.

I do think it rather dramatic how the Towers collapsed, but I don't like to think that groups in the US Administration would have orchestrated it, or that everyone involved in such a grouping would remain silent about it.

As for Saudi, well there are Wahabi who would be happy to stir things up.

ps. I don't think that Uncle Sam and Saudi are really the best of pals, it is rather a perceived political, strategic and economic situation/necessity to do with oil, arms purchase and geography.
                        I would agree that S.A is not as friendly of an ally as England is to the USA. Still, I don't think the relationship between the USA and S.A will thaw anytime soon, as you stated Oil and other economic transactions plays a major role in USA-Saudi relations.

I understand folks have different 9/11 theories. People are entitled to their opinions. But In my view, the USA gov did not LIH (let it happen) nor did they make it happen(as in create 9/11)

Comment

• American Jihad: The Terrorists Living Among Us

QUOTE:
                          In this book Emerson aims to document the clandestine activities of Islamic terrorist groups such as Hamas in the United States.

Emerson seeks to explain the ideological motives of the global Islamic Jihad movements and he contends that their efforts are aimed at exploiting the freedoms prevalent in the West and the United States to infiltrate and develop various terrorist recruiting and financing networks and set the foundations for the destruction of the West.

Peter Probst reviewed the book for the Middle East Quarterly, writing: "In the best tradition of investigative reporting, Emerson has written a must-read account if one is to understand the events of September 2001, and more broadly, the threat posed by the Islamists in the United States."[1] Writing for Military Review, Youssef Aboul-Enein wrote: "Emerson's book is important because it helps differentiate between the militant from the moderate Muslim and articulates the threat militant Islamic groups pose to Americans as well as to moderate and liberal Muslims."[2]
                          http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/America...iving_Among_Us

Comment

• Christians Being Ritually Murdered in Muslim Slaughterhouses

http://eaglerising.com/5239/christia...aughterhouses/

Comment

Christians Being Ritually Murdered in Muslim Slaughterhouses

http://eaglerising.com/5239/christia...aughterhouses/
                              before or after the Christian in C.A.R had a Muslim for dinner?

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-africa-25708024

More on your source, Walid Shoebat, who appears to be a con-artist.

http://www.cnn.com/2011/US/07/11/ter....html?_s=PM:US

Tax dollars go to organizations involved with Shoebet. Money which I think could be used for better purposes.

In addition one cane note possibilities of misappropriations with Shoebets charity, unbelievably some groups and individuals do send money to Walid Shoebet, noyone really knows where it goes though.
                              Last edited by Taieb el-Okbi; 20 Mar 14, 16:28.

Comment

• Actions of one "fringe" individual not quite the same as that of a Jihadist org. copying NAZI methods.

I'll support Shoebat long before ever supporting C.A.I.R.
                                http://www.cair.com/

The real story on C.A.I.R.
                                http://www.anti-cair-net.org/

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                                X