X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Captain General View Post
    I agree.

I'm talking real world, not ACG.

Also, not sure why I'm being warned for responding to a threat made against my country and our soldiers by someone my country and I would consider an enemy who would be killed on the battlefield by the very soldiers he threatens by saying they'll come back dead or disabled in a war of "black flags" carried forward against us by Islam.

Just my two cents.
    Then you should muzzle your guy who wish meteor on Mekka. Noone attacked here normal people of usa, then terrorists, occupators, racists and sick haters which among them !

One photo for you;

Last edited by Omar; 21 Sep 13, 15:32.

Comment

• Originally posted by Omar View Post
      Then you should muzzle your guy who wish meteor on Mekka. Noone attacked here normal people of usa, then terrorists, occupators, racists and sick haters which among them !

One photo for you;

What he's really saying: No way man! Robbie Fowler was a way better Liverpool striker than Fernando Torres ever was! Are you kidding me!!

Comment

If he gets muzzled, you get muzzled. That's how it works. We keep the forum open so that people can discuss dangerous ideas. That means you must be prepared for a response you don't like. This system has worked well here for ten years before you showed up and we've no reason to change it now.

Read the FAQ. If you have specific questions on site policy, ask in the Basic Training section.
        Any metaphor will tear if stretched over too much reality.

Questions about our site? See the FAQ.

Comment

• Originally posted by GCoyote View Post
          If he gets muzzled, you get muzzled. That's how it works. We keep the forum open so that people can discuss dangerous ideas. That means you must be prepared for a response you don't like. This system has worked well here for ten years before you showed up and we've no reason to change it now.

Read the FAQ. If you have specific questions on site policy, ask in the Basic Training section.
          I dont have a problem with forums rules, just answerd to the Guy why someone "attacked" his country. System worked cose all of you are on the same side, Arent you ? Anyway thanks for free speech, im oposition and can say my opinion, followed by outrage but whatever, its cool.

Normal discussion aint Wishing meteor over Mekka, thats real reason why i reply on the same level. If someone want to bring discussion on street level, ok.

Comment

• He doesn't actually have "meteor" making it a rather abstract point. Better to focus on real political and social forces that people can actually deal with.

Comment

• I haven't time right now to go back through the whole thread and hash over the points already made, but "meteor" is in context of backchannel of posts already made.

ONE purpose of this thread was to address the question raised by many here on Sept. 11,2001.
              "Why did they do this to us? ~ How could they do this to us?"

ONE concept I've tried to get thru here is the effects of "True Belief" and extremes "true believers" can go to despite whether what they believe in is valid from any logical and rational ~ subjective view.

Book: The True Believer
              http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_True_Believer

In this case, the "fanaticism" is Islamic Jihad politically referred to as "The Global War on Terror" (at one time, prior to current POTUS administration ).

One challenge of Islam is that the word of Allah thru Mohammad is supposed to be a final word to humankind, hence to chance of revision of "Reformation" to the dogma of the Koran or Hadith. Since one of the key messages contained within these "scriptures" is constant physical Holy War against non-believers and there is no likelyhood of "Allah" changing that instruction (per the Koran), the remaining option to non-Muslims is to find ways to invalidate the Koran and it's messages.

One option purposed was to nuke Mecca, which would convey a message of sorts, but much to like what was done on 9/11/2001 regards striking of innocents. Also, only a few Nations would have the ability to do this and such an "act of man" might be see as the "will of Allah" only allowing such to occur.

Also, when mentioning this option several years ago to a few Muslims I knew, they said that Allah would not allow such to happen. The missile/plane would crash, the bomb not go off, etc.

So the conjecture of what if Allah sent a meteorite to strike the Kaaba?
              Wouldn't have to be so large a one to destroy Mecca the way a nuke would, and could come at a time when there were few attending the site.

Would this "act of Allah" be enough to begin a cycle of repudiating some or all of the Koran?

All the above aside, the expression of a Muslim here to have the board silence a poster whom says something against the religion of Islam pretty much validates much of the material presented in this thread about the negativity of Islam towards human freedom of expression.

Thank you Omar for proving and validating much of what I've presented here.

Please continue, I've no intention to see your voice muzzled. There's a saying about being hoisted upon one's own petard ...
              TANSTAAFL = There Ain't No Such Thing As A Free Lunch

Comment

• Its interasting how you dont put reasonable scientific debate on first place to destroy islam then nuking mekka

well, if you do in you gonna destroy islam too because of this:

AbduAllah ibn Amr said I heard the Prophet صلى الله عليه وسلم say: " Zul-Suwayqatayn from Al-Habasha ( Abyssinia or Ethiopia) will destroy the Ka'ba and steal its treasure and Kiswah (cover). It is as if I could see him now: he is bald-headed and has a distortion in his wrists. He will strike the Ka'ba with his spade and pick-axe." (Musnad Ahmad)

Ibn 'Abbas narrated that the Prophet صلى الله عليه وسلم said: "It is as if I can see him now: he is Black and his legs are widely spaced (bow-legged). He will destroy the Ka'bah stone by stone." (Musnad Ahmad)

It was reported from 'Abd Allah ibn 'Umar that the Prophet صلى الله عليه وسلم said, "Leave the Ahbash (Abyssinians or Ethiopians) alone so long as they do not disturb you, for no one will recover the treasure of the Ka'ba, except Zul-Suwayqatayn from Abyssinia." (Abu Dawud)

If you make it, Muhammed havent said the truth, simple as that.

Second thing is about "reformation". You can dream as much as you want islam will never reform to satisfy zionists from usa and israel and leave weapon. Everytime there will be open minded people who will fight their occupation and exploatation of muslim lands trough marionets zionists put in command. They will reform themselves when you leave muslim lands and stop support governments that work for zionist interests. till then, they will fight you.

Comment

Its interasting how you dont put reasonable scientific debate on first place to destroy islam then nuking mekka
                  I wouldn't nuke any targets.

I'd carpet bomb them using a mixture of high explosive and incendiary bombs dropped by every strategic bomber in the USA Air Force in massive raids like we did against Japan in WW2.
                  "The blade itself incites to deeds of violence".

Homer

BoRG

Comment

• Originally posted by Captain General View Post
                    I wouldn't nuke any targets.

I'd carpet bomb them using a mixture of high explosive and incendiary bombs dropped by every strategic bomber in the USA Air Force in massive raids like we did against Japan in WW2.
                    How about carpet bombing with pork rinds

Comment

• How about bringing the conversation back into the real world?

http://www.armchairgeneral.com/forum...d.php?t=140397

There is a very common pattern in world events that leads Westerners to associate "Islamic" and "Terrorism".

1. This happens almost every week - Indian Mujahideen Takes Credit for Mumbai Attacks

2. This only happens after a great deal of effort - Somalia: Somali Religious Leaders' Conference Ends With a Joint Communique Against Al Shabab

Comment

Its interasting how you dont put reasonable scientific debate on first place to destroy islam then nuking mekka

well, if you do in you gonna destroy islam too because of this:

AbduAllah ibn Amr said I heard the Prophet صلى الله عليه وسلم say: " Zul-Suwayqatayn from Al-Habasha ( Abyssinia or Ethiopia) will destroy the Ka'ba and steal its treasure and Kiswah (cover). It is as if I could see him now: he is bald-headed and has a distortion in his wrists. He will strike the Ka'ba with his spade and pick-axe." (Musnad Ahmad)

Ibn 'Abbas narrated that the Prophet صلى الله عليه وسلم said: "It is as if I can see him now: he is Black and his legs are widely spaced (bow-legged). He will destroy the Ka'bah stone by stone." (Musnad Ahmad)

It was reported from 'Abd Allah ibn 'Umar that the Prophet صلى الله عليه وسلم said, "Leave the Ahbash (Abyssinians or Ethiopians) alone so long as they do not disturb you, for no one will recover the treasure of the Ka'ba, except Zul-Suwayqatayn from Abyssinia." (Abu Dawud)

If you make it, Muhammed havent said the truth, simple as that.

Second thing is about "reformation". You can dream as much as you want islam will never reform to satisfy zionists from usa and israel and leave weapon. Everytime there will be open minded people who will fight their occupation and exploatation of muslim lands trough marionets zionists put in command. They will reform themselves when you leave muslim lands and stop support governments that work for zionist interests. till then, they will fight you.
                        Right because these Muslims in these countries who work with non-Muslims to enforce their own rule and maintain power for themselves are never to blame for their own actions? It is always down to the evil Zionists.

As for reform - reform comes because of a wider and better education system. And because people have the ability and courage to say hang on that is a load of bollocks. This ridiculous idea that everywhere around the world it is just outsiders oppressing Muslims and occupying their land is nonsense. Ever heard of Indonesia to name just one?

I believe that there are multiple issues at work, often within the same situation. But you see everything as Muslim vs non-Muslim. Would have been instructive if you had even paused and mentioned how terrible it was to blow up a crowd of people leaving a church, or going into that mall in Kenya or that town in Nigeria. You really are little different from those on the opposing side here who could not care less how many dead non-Americans there are.
                        "Patriotism is your conviction that this country is superior to all other countries because you were born in it"
                        G.B Shaw

"They promised us homes fit for heroes, they give us heroes fit for homes."
                        Grandad, Only Fools and Horses

Comment

• My friend, its hard to educate yourself and be produktive when your house burning, you ll be busy finding the water. Those who are "holding the ropes" today Setting the fire. Baghdad was before what Harvard is today, worlds Center of knowledge but it was wellness that gave the Chance to the people to make innovations. Can you imagine that smart educated people rise out of iraqi orphants who live in a destroyed land, not having even water.

MUSLIMS ARE FIRST TO BLAME, but that is not only reason.

Im here making some Points that people understand but they just cant read as i see.

Saudi arabia has 50 billion dollars Surplus EVERY year and at the same time tunisian muslims must sell desert lizards to European tourists to survive ! I ve been throughout muslim world and i know what im tallkin about. Would you be satisfyed with that condition ? Thats same king Abdullah is protected by usa, like those bedouins of arab emirates protected by britain who building 1000m High skyscrappers but Somali muslims starving to death

As we know, king Abdullah supported military Coup in egypt. If you say something against those bedouins that Leading muslims, or fight against them, you re islamist, terrorist, radical, etc etc etc... Thats how revolution muslims today have being shown. They want real leaders, real state, real rightous constitution for all and thats why they fight against "king bedouin" supporters.

About people of usa. Britain... They dont care alot

Comment

• How millions of violent Muslim deaths feed the cycle of terrorism

EXCERPT:
                            The West, especially the United States, is waging a campaign of genocide and oppression against Muslims aimed at wiping Islam’s followers off the map -- at least that’s how radical Islamists see it.

That propaganda message – publicized and parroted by Islamic militants the world over – has reverberated with deadly results this year in Boston, London and Nairobi. And underscored by continuing conflicts in Egypt, Syria, Africa and elsewhere, it is gaining traction among mainstream Muslims and even forcing the White House to consider its impact when setting foreign policy.

Why? Because of this fact, according to Ed Husain, senior fellow for Middle Eastern Studies at the Council on Foreign Relations: Muslims have been dying violently in staggering numbers over the past three decades in conflicts around the world, many of them instigated by non-Muslim nations.

“The ugly truth is that it is real,” he said. “You can't go past a single month in the past 30 years without reports of Muslims being killed in some part of the world or another, and that sticks.”

An NBC News analysis of data from a variety of sources indicates that more than 4 million Muslims have died in conflicts in Afghanistan, Iraq, Bosnia, Chechnya and elsewhere since 1980. The data, which is imprecise, politically charged and often unverifiable, comes from human rights organizations, academic studies, the U.N. and from groups representing the victims.

Many terrorism experts and Islamic scholars caution that the notion that the West is orchestrating “a genocide” is a gross oversimplification.

“Beginning with the Iran-Iraq War and continuing to the present day, more and more casualties are inflicted by Muslims against Muslims,” said P.J. Crowley, a former spokesman for ex-Secretary of State Hillary Clinton and now a professor at George Washington University. “The prevailing narrative in the region remains the faithful waging war against crusaders, but that is not the reality.”

The data offers some support for this view, with roughly half of the deaths in the NBC analysis attributable to internecine conflict, a trend that has increased in recent years.

Nonetheless, the perception that non-Muslim global powers are targeting Islam has become so widely accepted in the Arab world and beyond that it is now a consideration in U.S. foreign policy. Steve Simon, who was until earlier this year head of the Middle East Desk at the National Security Council, said it became part of the debate over drone strikes and the timetable for U.S. withdrawal from Iraq.
                            And More ...
                            http://investigations.nbcnews.com/_n...id=msnhp&pos=1

Comment

• Thought this map might be of interest;

Shows Islamic (Jihad) expansion within first 130 years of the religion's existence.
                              http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Ma..._Caliphate.svg

Comment

Saudi arabia has 50 billion dollars Surplus EVERY year and at the same time tunisian muslims must sell desert lizards to European tourists to survive ! I ve been throughout muslim world and i know what im tallkin about. Would you be satisfyed with that condition ? Thats same king Abdullah is protected by usa, like those bedouins of arab emirates protected by britain who building 1000m High skyscrappers but Somali muslims starving to death
                                Well, Arabian OPEC countries do donate some money for development and humanitarian purposes. Between 1969 and 1988, 10 to 20 % of all humanitarian aid came from these countries. (60-75% from USA, Europe, Japan... 10-15% from USSR)
                                This is only a limited portion of the total state revenue of course. But the same goes for the others. The big question is how much of your tax revenues do you spend on international aid and how much do you keep for domestic purposes. I agree that they tend to waste money on extravagance.

And besides that, humanitarian assistance and development is a very complicated business. Just pouring money in a region is not always working. It sort of depends on the quality of local governance, the levels of corruption, trust in the government, local private initiatives...

I think that Turkey is supporting certain humanitarian NGO's in Somalia now, along with the EU, if I'm correct.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                                X