No announcement yet.

Islam - Jihad - GWOT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I sometimes wear a backpack work. What am I up to? Who put me up to this? I should be detained immediately.
    Wisdom is personal

Comment

• Archiving something for context, excerpt;

This is an interesting piece of history that should be read by those who believe that the U.S. is responsible for Islamic terrorism.
      "We took the liberty to make some inquiries concerning the grounds of their pretensions to make war upon a nation who had done them no injury, and observed that we considered all mankind as our friends who had done us no wrong, nor had given us any provocation. The ambassador answered us that it was founded on the laws of the prophet, that it was written in their Koran, that all nations who should not have acknowledged their authority were sinners, that it was their right and duty to make war upon them wherever they could be found, and to make slaves they could take as prisoners, and that every muscleman (Muslim) who should be slain in battle was sure to go to paradise."
      Jefferson on terrorism history

http://www.bellinghamherald.com/2013...terrorism.html

I'll chase down other sources on this one in the future.

Read more here: http://www.bellinghamherald.com/2013...#storylink=cpy

The First Barbary War (1801–1805)
      http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/First_Barbary_War

Last edited by G David Bock; 14 Jun 13, 16:25.
      TANSTAAFL = There Ain't No Such Thing As A Free Lunch

Comment

• Another "archive";
        Hatreds between Sunnis, Shiites abound in Mideast
        Read more here: http://www.bellinghamherald.com/2013...#storylink=cpy

Comment

• I doubt "they" needed this help, but it might have been added 'stirring of pot' ...
          EXCLUSIVE: New book reveals how KGB operation seeded Muslim countries with anti-American, anti-Jewish propaganda during the 1970s, laying the groundwork for Islamist terrorism against U.S. and Israel

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...i-targets.html

Comment

• FBI surveillance reveals terrorist-linked cleric Anwar al-Awlaki had a taste for pizza and call girls

http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2013...ll-girls?lite=

Human nature ... not so surprising ...

Comment

• Originally posted by G David Bock View Post
              I doubt "they" needed this help, but it might have been added 'stirring of pot' ...
              EXCLUSIVE: New book reveals how KGB operation seeded Muslim countries with anti-American, anti-Jewish propaganda during the 1970s, laying the groundwork for Islamist terrorism against U.S. and Israel

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...i-targets.html
              Interesting wonder what the overall effect was or is.

Comment

• Originally posted by craven View Post
                Interesting wonder what the overall effect was or is.
                I'd put it more in the "stirring the pot and throwing in a few more ingredients" category. As I tried to point out in the first few pages of this thread, Islamic Jihad in terms of goals and "justification" has changed little in the past 1400 years. At best KGB gave them some good propaganda ploys that would work on Western Liberals' concious to distract from Islamists real agenda, plus maybe some intel on weak targets and a bit of weapons and training.

Also, with Israel being the only trustworthy ally of the West in the Middle East, anything anti-Jewish is anti-Israel by transferance and helping to advance the cause of Global Communism. Like the Nazis before them, Soviet Communists weren't above making useful idiots out of Islamic ("extremists") Jihadis.

Comment

• Originally posted by G David Bock View Post
                  I'd put it more in the "stirring the pot and throwing in a few more ingredients" category. As I tried to point out in the first few pages of this thread, Islamic Jihad in terms of goals and "justification" has changed little in the past 1400 years. At best KGB gave them some good propaganda ploys that would work on Western Liberals' concious to distract from Islamists real agenda, plus maybe some intel on weak targets and a bit of weapons and training.

Also, with Israel being the only trustworthy ally of the West in the Middle East, anything anti-Jewish is anti-Israel by transferance and helping to advance the cause of Global Communism. Like the Nazis before them, Soviet Communists weren't above making useful idiots out of Islamic ("extremists") Jihadis.
                  I agree it not the main issue but it seems that timing of this program and the rise Islam correspond nicely. Also some of the myths you hear repeated about the US seem to be retreads of what the USSR propaganda.

Comment

• PRISON BREAK: Hundreds of detainees escape Abu Ghraib after Al Qaeda launches military assault to free them...

Not Good ~

(Reuters) - Hundreds of convicts, including senior members of al Qaeda, broke out of Iraq's Abu Ghraib jail as comrades launched a military-style assault to free them, authorities said on Monday.
                    http://www.reuters.com/article/2013/...96L0RM20130722

Comment

• I have read the entire topic. I find it laughable how some think they can wipe out Islam, and they can definitely win.

Some even made a comparison to dropping nukes on Japan and wiping out Islam. You do know that we live in 2013, you know, at a time when the US is not the only state having nukes?

You do know that large groups of Muslims live in almost every country out there, what are you going to do, nuke yourself?

Don't you know that the Lord of the heavens and the earth, Has stated in the Glorious Quran, that Islam is His religion, and it is the only acceptable religion for Him, and that His religion will dominate every other false man-made religion and ideology out there, even though the disbelievers dislike this.

So you see, the Lord of the heavens and the earth Has already told mankind, what the result of the war between falsehood (allies of satan) and Truth (Islam) will be. If you are fighting against God's religion of Islam, then you are fighting on satan's losing side and will end up as the fuel for the eternal hellfire.

Some user posted earlier in this topic that the GWOT has already costed the US $6 trillion. Well well well, maybe you should have not missed this part of the Glorious Quran, oh you who claim to be Islam-experts?

[8:36] Those who disbelieve spend their money to repel others from the way of GOD (Islam). They will spend it, then it will turn into sorrow and remorse for them. Ultimately, they will be defeated, and all disbelievers will be summoned to Hell

Comment

• Has the Bible’s Garden of Eden Been Found — and Restored?

EXCERPT:
                        Now, despite ongoing violence in the region, NewScientist is reporting that the “‘Garden of Eden’ has been saved.” The country’s Council of Ministers recently approved its first national park, restoring Mesopotamian marshes in Iraqi’s southern region.
                        The name of the new park, according to Nature of Iraq, the group that advocated for its creation, is the Central Marshes of Iraq. NewScientist continues:
                        This vast wetland of reed beds and waterways, home of the Ma’dan Marsh Arabs, is widely held to be the home of the Biblical story of the Garden of Eden, the paradise where Adam and Eve were created and from which they were subsequently expelled.
                        After the Gulf war in 1991, Iraq’s president, Saddam Hussain, used dykes, sluices and diversions to cut off the country’s two major rivers, the Tigris and Euphrates. This drained 93 per cent of the marshes, largely obliterating the largest wetland ecosystem in the Middle East
                        Earlier this year, The New York Times, too, reported that Bible scholars consider this land to be where the Garden of Eden once stood.
                        http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013...-and-restored/

Comment

• What the scientist said about BIBLEs creationism where earth is Created before the Sun and that Moon is lamp
                          Last edited by Omar; 05 Aug 13, 15:15.

Comment

• More tolerance from the "religion of peace", (or is that "piece"?);
                            Islamist mob parades nuns in Cairo as prisoners of war after six hours looting church school and replacing cross with banner resembling Al Qaeda flag

• Franciscan School looted and classrooms burned to the ground
                            • Nuns subjected to abuse as they were paraded through the streets
                            • Two Christians killed since government moved against protesters
                            • Dozens of churches, homes and businesses owned by Christians attacked

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...oners-war.html

Comment

• July 27 2008' Jesus inspired Wild West

On July 27, 2008, a politically motivated fatal shooting took place at the Tennessee Valley Unitarian Universalist Church in Knoxville, Tennessee, United States. Motivated by a desire to kill liberals and Democrats, gunman Jim David Adkisson fired a shotgun at members of the congregation during a youth performance of a musical, killing two people and wounding seven others.

The Unitarian Universalist church hosted a youth performance of Annie Jr. Some 200 people were watching the performance by 25 children when Adkisson (born June 25, 1950)[4] entered the church and opened fire on the audience.[5] Adkisson pulled a Remington Model 48 12-gauge shotgun out of a guitar case and began firing.[5] At first, people thought that the loud bangs of the gunshots were part of the play. One person was killed at the scene: Greg McKendry (60), a longtime church member and usher who deliberately stood in front of the gunman to protect others. Later that night, a 61-year-old woman, Linda Kraeger, died from wounds suffered during the attack. Kraeger was a member of Westside Unitarian Universalist Church in Farragut.[6] Others injured by the shotgun blasts include TVUUC member Tammy Sommers, and visitors John Worth, Joe Barnhart, Jack Barnhart, and Linda Chavez. Allison Lee was injured while escaping with her young children.[7]

////

And how long till some people understand one simple thing, evil can be every Person, no matter nation, Religion, race etc.

Some of you Directly want to connect islam with terror, just cose its oppose to some of your believes and way of thinking. NEVER did someone Connected Religion of christian, budhist, sikh or specially jews in Palestine when they Commited crimes or terror
                              Last edited by Omar; 23 Aug 13, 12:53.

Comment

• More bs from our own baghdad bob. Where does it say that he was a christian??? Your hate is blinding you.

I will prey that god gives you peace.
                                Last edited by Bwaha; 23 Aug 13, 13:36.
                                Credo quia absurdum.

Quantum mechanics describes nature as absurd from the point of view of common sense. And yet it fully agrees with experiment. So I hope you can accept nature as She is - absurd! - Richard Feynman

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                                X