Islam - Jihad - GWOT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by G David Bock View Post
    Not to let "Omar" off the hook, but for those reading here whom might wonder;
    Full text: bin Laden's 'letter to America'

Online document: the full text of Osama bin Laden's "letter to the American people", reported in today's Observer. The letter first appeared on the internet in Arabic and has since been translated and circulated by Islamists in Britain.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2002/nov/24/theobserver

Off;

How can you be sure its authentic ? Was there some sort signature, stamp or something ?

Comment

• Originally posted by Omar View Post
      Off;

How can you be sure its authentic ? Was there some sort signature, stamp or something ?
      Ya sure, you betcha!

Official seal of the Jihad Office for Infidel Information and Insults.

Comment

Off;

Also don't forget The Taliban were asked to hand him over before we even invaded.

Also is there not video of him taking credit for 9-11

and no way something like 9-11 can be an inside job we just cant keep those kind of secrets. Only on tv shows are we that good.

Comment

• Originally posted by craven View Post
          Also don't forget The Taliban were asked to hand him over before we even invaded.

Also is there not video of him taking credit for 9-11

and no way something like 9-11 can be an inside job we just cant keep those kind of secrets. Only on tv shows are we that good.
          First what i asked- is there some evidence that can realy Show the letter is authenthic

Another Thing...

How can we know that Bin Laden wasnt on CIAs payroll anymore in that Moment ?

Comment

• I hope you´re familiar with black water ;

---------------------

Older one surrender, he was alive ( look Position of Hands) , they killed him and younger started to run

The following are yet-to-be-answered questions by the FBI and the zionist US government - the real enemy of the USA citizens:

1- Where are the guns the Tsarnaev brothers used in the shootouts?

2- Where are the bombs the Tsarnaev brothers threw at police during the chase?

3- Where is the bomb vest the older suspect wore?

4- Where are the bomb making materials (not firecrackers) and tools the Tsarnaev brothers used to construct the bombs?

5- Where is the surveillance footage of the Tsarnaev brothers placing the bombs?

6- What's amazing and not very credible is that the younger brother was able to jump into an SUV and drive away from a shootout with Boston Police, FBI, DHS, ATF and SWAT, is he Chuck Norris or what??

7- Where are the dash cam and helicopter videos of the high speed chase and bloody fight that took place between the two Tsarnaev brothers and the Boston Police, FBI, DHS, ATF and SWAT agencies?

Comment

• You're an idiot if you believe a JPEG tells the truth.

Ever heard of photoshop?

And you can quote the drivel that is in the qu'uran all you like. That book is a fraud and your religion the most transparent con job of all religions. The book of mormon and mormonism notwithstanding.

Am now preparing to add you to my ignore list. I should think that you're on plenty of others as well.
              "Take the risk of thinking for yourself, much more happiness, truth, beauty, and wisdom will come to you that way." - Christopher Hitchens

Comment

I hope you´re familiar with black water ;

---------------------

Older one surrender, he was alive ( look Position of Hands) , they killed him and younger started to run

The following are yet-to-be-answered questions by the FBI and the zionist US government - the real enemy of the USA citizens:

1- Where are the guns the Tsarnaev brothers used in the shootouts?

2- Where are the bombs the Tsarnaev brothers threw at police during the chase?

3- Where is the bomb vest the older suspect wore?

4- Where are the bomb making materials (not firecrackers) and tools the Tsarnaev brothers used to construct the bombs?

5- Where is the surveillance footage of the Tsarnaev brothers placing the bombs?

6- What's amazing and not very credible is that the younger brother was able to jump into an SUV and drive away from a shootout with Boston Police, FBI, DHS, ATF and SWAT, is he Chuck Norris or what??

7- Where are the dash cam and helicopter videos of the high speed chase and bloody fight that took place between the two Tsarnaev brothers and the Boston Police, FBI, DHS, ATF and SWAT agencies?
                Zionist government?

Honestly, I think we need a few more Jews in the government...
                "I am the Lorax, and I'll yell and I'll shout for the fine things on earth that are on their way out!"

~Dr. Seuss, The Lorax

"The trouble with Scotland...is that it's full of Scots!"

Comment

• Originally posted by Wellington95 View Post
                  Zionist government?

Honestly, I think we need a few more Jews in the government...
                  See it as ideology, not as " race ".

Comment

• /facepalm

Comment

• I'm beginning to think we have 2 major enemies in the GWOT. A Sunni coalition and a Shi'ite one. If I may simplify into historic terms; The Sunni coalition is more like the Italian fascists and the Shi'ites are more the Nazis. Sunnis wear their hearts more on their sleeves, and while they hate Israel they'll be more inclined to tell the truth about how they feel. Al Qaeda is Sunni based, and even this perversion of Islam was greatly influenced by Islamic revolution in Iran. If the radicals can be separated from the rest, I think we could defeat them.

The Shi'ite coalition led by Iran is the most brilliantly manipulative in history -helping 9/11 as well as the Iraq war. Their best weapon is deceit. They have neither qualms nor boundaries when it comes to pulling off a hoax. The US has been their principle mark. The scary thing is the political impact of this history. Reagan was able to negotiate with Iran behind the back of congress -to me a textbook definition of treason. GWB was manipulated into a war that will cost the US 6 trillion dollars when it's all paid for, by Iran.

My fear is that the reticence of the republican party to acknowledge these acts almost locks them into an unwitting alliance with Iran against what many seem to suspect is their enemy #1; democrats. I hope the parties can agree that a country with such a history of deceit, manipulation, and audacious attacks as Iran getting nuclear weapons would be the worst move the US could make.

Comment

• Let me explain something to you Omar, had it been any SEAL Team or any other SOF Team for that matter, the casualties would have been A LOT higher. It sure as hell would've been more than 3 killed.
                        "You hit somebody with your fist and not with your fingers spread." -Heinz Guderian.

Comment

• I must work around a lot of Tier 1 people since we all seem to have a single ear bud in while working. Also it's good to know that skull patches aren't worn by civilians at all, so that's another way to see if someone is a real secret squirrel commando or just a poser.

Comment

• Anyone recall the comic book series "Punisher"?

Comment

• Originally posted by G David Bock View Post
                              Anyone recall the comic book series "Punisher"?
                              M'Fer Frank Castle lol.
                              "You hit somebody with your fist and not with your fingers spread." -Heinz Guderian.

Comment

• Originally posted by Naffenea View Post
                                I must work around a lot of Tier 1 people since we all seem to have a single ear bud in while working. Also it's good to know that skull patches aren't worn by civilians at all, so that's another way to see if someone is a real secret squirrel commando or just a poser.
                                we better stop broadcasting the Raiders game. People might think we are getting ready to do some real bad stuff with 50k people wearing skulls and cross bones

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                                X