No announcement yet.

Islam - Jihad - GWOT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shoot them all you want, but don't make fun of them.

Makes sense.
    You, the mothers, who sent their sons from faraway countries wipe away your tears; your sons are now lying in our bosom and are in peace, after having lost their lives on this land they have become our sons as well.

-- Ataturk

Comment

• Originally posted by Crackshot View Post
      Shoot them all you want, but don't make fun of them.

Makes sense.
      Where it seems to be trending. Next thing you know, we'll have to say it in French.
      TANSTAAFL = There Ain't No Such Thing As A Free Lunch

Comment

• Originally posted by G David Bock View Post
        Where it seems to be trending. Next thing you know, we'll have to say it in French.
        And what do you mean by that?

Comment

• Originally posted by Paddybhoy View Post
          And what do you mean by that?
          Well, QUOTE: " *cough* shitbag *cough* ";
          re:http://www.armchairgeneral.com/forum...1&postcount=28

It was an attempt at sarcasim playing on the tempest in a teacup that occurred in this thread. You being such a bright lad, should be able to find and figure it out;
          http://www.armchairgeneral.com/forum...d.php?t=130368

The rest of my message to you will be in "the other thread", once I get to it.

Comment

• Originally posted by G David Bock View Post
            Well, QUOTE: " *cough* shitbag *cough* ";
            re:http://www.armchairgeneral.com/forum...1&postcount=28

It was an attempt at sarcasim playing on the tempest in a teacup that occurred in this thread. You being such a bright lad, should be able to find and figure it out;
            http://www.armchairgeneral.com/forum...d.php?t=130368

The rest of my message to you will be in "the other thread", once I get to it.

Why French I ask again?

Comment

• For general ref.;
              Chechnya conflict an incubator for Islamic militants around the world

http://openchannel.nbcnews.com/_news...id=msnhp&pos=1

Comment

• Why is this thread in this part of forum ??????

Is there in BIBLE Jihad ? I askin this cose the BIBLE is realy good introduction in Islam and more you understand Christian belief more will you understand Islam.

The book, Quran is Revealed in period of 23 years, in different situations, different group of people. Its very Important to know this cose for example durin war period some commands came from God, what to do, but it doesnt mean you should implement them all your Life, especially in peace.

On start of revelation Alkohol was not fully forbidden, after some time it was, and people cant act by older law "not to pray while drunk," cose that law is abrogated by the other one, later.

About JIHAD.. There is no holy war and auch a thing, its hijacked by some centres and misunderstood by normal people. It comes from arabic word jehede which means to struggle. If you study science youre in jihad, if you restrine your parents youre in jihad... One of the strugles is fighting-war too, fight with "yourself" to be better and to leave bad Things is even bigger jihad then war...

About Translations▀. Arabic is very ritchest lenguages in the world and with translations you goin to loose alot of Sense but bigger "Version" with comments on all sentences will help you understand it deeply, to know when is revealed, to whom..why...etc
                Last edited by Omar; 18 May 13, 09:17.

Comment

• Originally posted by Omar View Post
                  Why is this thread in this part of forum ??????
                  It's pretty obvious.

Is there in BIBLE Jihad ?
                  Not really. But modern day Christianity also knows its wrong to slaughter civilians, so we ignore the Old Testament lunacies.

On start of revelation Alkohol was not fully forbidden, after some time it was, and people cant act by older law "not to pray while drunk," cose that law is abrogated by the other one, later.
                  Shame. Although being Mormon I can understand how somethings were allowed at first and later banned.

About JIHAD.. There is no holy war and auch a thing, its hijacked by some centres and misunderstood by normal people. It comes from arabic word jehede which means to struggle.
                  And yet you have so many Imams calling for Jihad. There are countless videos online with Allahu Akbar being chanted as death is being wished upon others. Words change meaning over time, guess what, jihad has been co-opted by the extremists. So get to work condemning the crazies, stop apologizing for them.

Comment

• Originally posted by Naffenea View Post
                    It's pretty obvious.

Not really. But modern day Christianity also knows its wrong to slaughter civilians, so we ignore the Old Testament lunacies.

Shame. Although being Mormon I can understand how somethings were allowed at first and later banned.

And yet you have so many Imams calling for Jihad. There are countless videos online with Allahu Akbar being chanted as death is being wished upon others. Words change meaning over time, guess what, jihad has been co-opted by the extremists. So get to work condemning the crazies, stop apologizing for them.
                    Yes.. Its obvious that Islam is the only faith today which can be Attached to terrorism without any problem. When you attack someone else you ll get some bad attribute, but today you can build career with attacking muslims and Islam.

Yes... When Islam came arabs drinked too much of alcohol and it was impossible to forbid it in one moment, thats why it was forbidden to pray drunk ( 5 times in a day ) so they kept clean mind and drinked much less, after some time they were ready to abandon it fully, and thats was wissen of God, step ba step is easier.

One more Important thing i want to say:

We know that Special Kind of war is waged on islam. EVERYONE who want to make something for muslim people, to defend them, to support them etc has Ben called a terrorist... Even those muslims who live by islam little bit more th (grow a Beard as a islamic tradition) has been called radical, islamist, terrorist..
                    All those groups who fight for islam you call terrorist only cose they dont want to be obedient to your System.

So, in first step usa want to discredit it and show them as bad guys.

You know what ? Imams call to fight and they should ! Whats the problem ? We muslims shouldnt tolerate that someone prosecute us or kill us or destroying our land. OUR PROPHET SAID: DONT OPRESS/TYRANIZE AND DONT BE OPRESSED ! Muslims will fight call them whatever you want. you see from Mali till Afghanistan that they fight. They will not accept nothing then what they want and that is unification of muslim lands with islam as system. Its not your matter how they gonna live.
                    Usa giving more then 500 000 00000 0 $ for a military every year, they occupied whole middle east and you giving us lesson on "fight" bro' !? They should leave foreign countries and let that soldiers live with theirs families, and that 0.5 trillion spend on poor americans who live bad. Noone like them anyway.

muslims didnt came in usa to spread islam then usa came to muslim Lands to spread theres Culture and Economy, with bombs !
                    Last edited by Omar; 18 May 13, 20:19.

Comment

Yes.. Its obvious that Islam is the only faith today which can be Attached to terrorism without any problem. When you attack someone else you ll get some bad attribute, but today you can build career with attacking muslims and Islam.
                      Probably because Islam loves to do so much killing in the name of God?

All those groups who fight for islam you call terrorist only cose they dont want to be obedient to your System.
                      Fighting against equality for men and women? Freedom to worship or not, as you please? Freedom to express yourself? Freedom to not die in a pizza joint or disco club or on an airplane?

I understand how you might think this, but here in the US, the government is trying very hard to make the point that it is religious extremists who happen to be Muslim, and NOT Islam in general. It doesn't help when Muslims in the Middle East keep calling for death and destruction of the west and Israel.

You know what ? Imams call to fight and they should ! Whats the problem ?
                      The problem is when religious leaders call for war, death and destruction, and their followers do it, you **** off people. Some of those people happen to be heads of state that have people they need to defend.
                      We muslims shouldnt tolerate that someone prosecute us or kill us or destroying our land. OUR PROPHET SAID: DONT OPRESS/TYRANIZE AND DONT BE OPRESSED
                      So tell me again were hijackings, suicide bombings, wars and ignoring fellow Muslims falls in to this, because it seems middle eastern Muslims misunderstand the Koran.
                      Its not your matter how they gonna live.
                      The west doesn't care how Middle easterners want to live. Until they start killing us or affecting our way of life. Then we care.
                      Usa giving more then 500 000 00000 0 $ for a military every year, they occupied whole middle east and you giving us lesson on "fight" bro' !?
                      Bro? I don't think we're that close. I also think you don't know what occupying the whole Middle East means, and that we haven't done that, ever. By the way, we've been schooling people on how to fight for quite a while now.
                      They should leave foreign countries and let that soldiers live with theirs families, and that 0.5 trillion spend on poor americans who live bad. Noone like them anyway.
                      Perhaps you should read some US news sometimes. Those arguments are always being made here. We strive towards that.

muslims didnt came in usa to spread islam then usa came to muslim Lands to spread theres Culture and Economy, with bombs !
                      Do you want to try that again? Muslims don't use bombs?? You're funny.

Comment

Why is this thread in this part of forum ??????

Is there in BIBLE Jihad ? I askin this cose the BIBLE is realy good introduction in Islam and more you understand Christian belief more will you understand Islam.

The book, Quran is Revealed in period of 23 years, in different situations, different group of people. Its very Important to know this cose for example durin war period some commands came from God, what to do, but it doesnt mean you should implement them all your Life, especially in peace.

About JIHAD.. There is no holy war and auch a thing, its hijacked by some centres and misunderstood by normal people. It comes from arabic word jehede which means to struggle. If you study science youre in jihad, if you restrine your parents youre in jihad... One of the strugles is fighting-war too, fight with "yourself" to be better and to leave bad Things is even bigger jihad then war...

About Translations▀. Arabic is very ritchest lenguages in the world and with translations you goin to loose alot of Sense but bigger "Version" with comments on all sentences will help you understand it deeply, to know when is revealed, to whom..why...etc
                        Could you elaborate on the jihad bit, because it seems many followers haven't exactly interpreted it your way...for centuries.
                        "I am the Lorax, and I'll yell and I'll shout for the fine things on earth that are on their way out!"

~Dr. Seuss, The Lorax

"The trouble with Scotland...is that it's full of Scots!"

Comment

Yes... When Islam came arabs drinked too much of alcohol and it was impossible to forbid it in one moment, thats why it was forbidden to pray drunk ( 5 times in a day ) so they kept clean mind and drinked much less, after some time they were ready to abandon it fully, and thats was wissen of God, step ba step is easier.

One more Important thing i want to say:

We know that Special Kind of war is waged on islam. EVERYONE who want to make something for muslim people, to defend them, to support them etc has Ben called a terrorist... Even those muslims who live by islam little bit more th (grow a Beard as a islamic tradition) has been called radical, islamist, terrorist..

You know what ? Imams call to fight and they should ! Whats the problem ? We muslims shouldnt tolerate that someone prosecute us or kill us or destroying our land. OUR PROPHET SAID: DONT OPRESS/TYRANIZE AND DONT BE OPRESSED ! Muslims will fight call them whatever you want. you see from Mali till Afghanistan that they fight. They will not accept nothing then what they want and that is unification of muslim lands with islam as system. Its not your matter how they gonna live.
                          Usa giving more then 500 000 00000 0 $ for a military every year, they occupied whole middle east and you giving us lesson on "fight" bro' !? They should leave foreign countries and let that soldiers live with theirs families, and that 0.5 trillion spend on poor americans who live bad. Noone like them anyway.

Muslims don't use bombs?? Let me tell you about a cool story in regards to IEDs bro!!
                          "You hit somebody with your fist and not with your fingers spread." -Heinz Guderian.

Comment

• I know that there is some muslims who do bad deeds, but someone using it for special campaign against islam and muslims. Here is one big example. People put islam in forum about terrorism.

Im sick and tired of double standards. When you find in afganistan a man who cut ears of some woman he is ISLAMIST he is RADICAL MUSLIM he is TALIBAN ( even all afghans arent taliban) but when Breivik kill 80 children in Norway noone mix it with religion. People wont say he is christian terrorist or western radical... They say He is JUST ONE SICK PERSON even he was inspired by hate of immigrants christianism and racism

As i said. Whoever work in interest for islam he is terrorist on your list. Only obedient to west is good one
                            Prophet said it clear: DONT OPRESS and sont be opressed ! I dont care about some no lifers who disturbing other people. Problem is that they have been called ISLAMISTS, MUSLIM extremists cose someone wage special war on muslims. They put sign between terror and islam and that way that attack us and our faith. Noone yelling that hitler was christian and i dont want to blame his people or their faith for his deeds but in muslim case... ISLAMIC radical ISLAMIC fundamentalists WAHHABIES ... CANNIBALS...
                            The purpouse is #1 every active group to diss in eyes of muslims and that they get no support, attacking and press muslims not to get back their identitY

And come on.. Will someone answer me WHY SO CALLED AL QAEDA HATE USA . WHAT IS THE REASON ? Why havennt they attacked japan eskimos south africa .... Fiji...why ? Even I DONT SUPPORT everything they attaching to muslims there is big reason why they hate usa and why they fight them. Usa is guilty too. Accept it or not its truth!
                            Last edited by Omar; 19 May 13, 06:19.

Comment

I know that there is some muslims who do bad deeds, but someone using it for special campaign against islam and muslims. Here is one big example. People put islam in forum about terrorism.

Im sick and tired of double standards. When you find in afganistan a man who cut ears of some woman he is ISLAMIST he is RADICAL MUSLIM he is TALIBAN ( even all afghans arent taliban) but when Breivik kill 80 children in Norway noone mix it with religion. People wont say he is christian terrorist or western radical... They say He is JUST ONE SICK PERSON even he was inspired by hate of immigrants christianism and racism

As i said. Whoever work in interest for islam he is terrorist on your list. Only obedient to west is good one

And come on.. Will someone answer me WHY SO CALLED AL QAEDA HATE USA . WHAT IS THE REASON ? Why havennt they attacked japan eskimos south africa .... Fiji...why ? Even I DONT SUPPORT everything they attaching to muslims there is big reason why they hate usa and why they fight them. Usa is guilty too. Accept it or not its truth!
                              Now don't bring Fiji into all this!
                              "I am the Lorax, and I'll yell and I'll shout for the fine things on earth that are on their way out!"

~Dr. Seuss, The Lorax

"The trouble with Scotland...is that it's full of Scots!"

Comment

• One more thing;

There is problematic people on both sides. In the middle east all that occupations, abu ghraib and guantanamo... Killing civiloans with drones.. supporting israel ( american people doesnt really know real face of israel) burning quran, .. As you can see here calling them cannibals etc <- produced hatred toward usa so you can see "death to america stuff somewhere

On other side... 99% of americans havent heared for islam till bin laden got his time on the news and scared the **** out of people. When they start to investigate about islam someone showed "death to america" videos and said these are muslims with islam, ultimate goal is to nuke america..lol

I UNDERSTAND AMERICANs AND THEIR FEAR AND I KNOW THAT THEY HAVE BEEN SCARED WITH SOME IMMAGINAR ENEMY. THATS WHY I DONT WANT TO SAY BAD THINGS ABOUT NORMAL CIVILIANS EVEN IF THEY MOCK ISLAM (cose of desinformations)

Believe it or not. Someone gonna take profit from this ! Just put hatred into muslims against west ( stereotypes about satanic empire) and show to americans bin laden as prophet of islam

But there is big reason why people in middle east hate usa, you should understand it well. American global politic is not what they tellin the people. As you know.. They warent in iraq cose of weapon of mass destruction od in afghanistan cose of cia bin laden guy... Its somethong else! Even usmc having idea in thir minds about defending their nation from terror, they goin there as occupators, later many of them get it.
                                Last edited by Omar; 19 May 13, 06:52.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                                X