No announcement yet.

Islam - Jihad - GWOT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 6. Americans know the land in which the invading country would have a hard time navigating

all done
    Operation Iraqi Freedom 09-10

Comment

• Originally posted by NorthCountryRam View Post
      Im prob gonna get flamed for this but...
      I dont know how into gaming you are but Modern Warfare 3's storyline is exactly this.

On a different note i tend to agree with you throughout the entire thread and yes i read it all. If any invasion were to come to the states the invading country would have a hell of a time doing it

ie

1. Most Americans own at least one gun (im included in this)
      2. Americans have a better chance of victory in an Insurgency since a lot of them have combat experience (me included)
      3. Most americans can grow thier own gardens
      4. the US Army has been training for years on Martial Law/Counter Insurgency which means they know how to fight one and how to become one.
      5. The state of Texas alone is uncaptureable due to its
      1. size
      2. dont mess with Texas slogan (they mean it, ive lived there)
      3. There are more guns then people and they know how to use them
      I'm not much up on current games, other than the occassional review. I barely find time every few weeks to get in a couple of hours at West Front/East Front or Civy IV (Yeah, I know I'm in the stone-age of cyber gaming, you should see my collection of old SPI and Avalon Hill, etc. boardgames). I'm not surprised my above scenario is matched in a current game, there are a lot of informed and savy designers out there, and it seems to be a reasonable extrapolation.

I'm pleased you tend to agree with me on the thread, the number of reads for a thread this old suggests to me that some one is getting something out of it. And that you read all of it is also impressive. As you'll have noticed, many others have also made notible contributions. Welcome to ACG

Comment

• Ive noticed that most people who comment on this tread and many others make informed opinions rather then blabbering out the first thing that comes to mind. Thanks for the Welcome.

Comment

• So I haven't had time to check out your record on posts but I'm gauging you might be in the 10th Mountain Div and did a tour in Iraq in 09-10? If so, thanks for your service. You might find this thread something of useful information and interest also;
          http://www.armchairgeneral.com/forum...ad.php?t=54392

Comment

• Originally posted by G David Bock View Post
            So I haven't had time to check out your record on posts but I'm gauging you might be in the 10th Mountain Div and did a tour in Iraq in 09-10? If so, thanks for your service. You might find this thread something of useful information and interest also;
            http://www.armchairgeneral.com/forum...ad.php?t=54392
            I'm currently in the 10th mountain but I've served in a couple other divisions. I went to Iraq with 1st Armored to COB Adder/Talil AFB. Your welcome and I will deff will check out that thread.

- justin

Comment

I'm currently in the 10th mountain but I've served in a couple other divisions. I went to Iraq with 1st Armored to COB Adder/Talil AFB. Your welcome and I will deff will check out that thread.

- justin
              I've been there. My boss was wondering why they didn't landscaope it with date palms and whatnot to make it look nicer. Hey, he's a career bureaucrat, what can I say?
              "If you are right, then you are right even if everyone says you are wrong. If you are wrong then you are wrong even if everyone says you are right." William Penn.

Comment

- justin
                Caught in an earlier post where it sounded like you'd spent time in Texas and was wondering if at Fort Hood?
                back atch 'ya!

Comment

• A couple more signs of what we are dealing with;
                  Jesus was a slave to Allah?
                  http://www.glennbeck.com/2011/07/14/...lave-to-allah/

Egyptian Shaykh: Whoever Insults Muhammad Must Be Killed…Even if He Repents
                  http://www.theblaze.com/stories/egyp...if-he-repents/

Comment

• Originally posted by G David Bock View Post
                    Caught in an earlier post where it sounded like you'd spent time in Texas and was wondering if at Fort Hood?
                    back atch 'ya!
                    Sorry it took so long to answer back I've been on vacation. I was on Ft. bliss it's in the city of el paso...about 15-20 minutes east on new Mexico.

Comment

• Originally posted by Trailboss49 View Post
                      I've been there. My boss was wondering why they didn't landscaope it with date palms and whatnot to make it look nicer. Hey, he's a career bureaucrat, what can I say?
                      When were you there? There's some trees not many though..It was an "ok" base I liked Camp Victory and BIAP

Comment

• When some of us wish Islam would 'get with the 21st century', this isn't quite what we have in mind;
                        Cartoons Calling for Jihad: Al Qaeda Set to Release Comic Aimed at Youth
                        http://www.theblaze.com/stories/cart...imed-at-youth/

“touted [it] as an ‘educational production’ to teach youths about the ‘noble life’ within a Shariah-based system, and wrote that it will contain depictions of AQAP operations and will incite youths to follow the steps of the fighters."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

In a quote apparently intended to bolster confidence during a time when AQ is trying to overcome its first succession crisis, the Jihadist editors of Inspire wrote:

“After the martyrdom of Shaykh Usama, the al Qaeda central leadership selected Shaykh Ayman al-Zawahiri, may Allah preserve him, as the new Amir. America is aware that with his invaluable experience and impressive wisdom, the mujahedin continue to fight and lay down their lives for the truth until there remains none to be worshiped except Allah, The Exalted.”

Comment

• This is just more proof that this war will not end until one culture is completely wiped out...It won't be ours.

Comment

This is just more proof that this war will not end until one culture is completely wiped out...It won't be ours.
                            Unfortunately, it would seem to be that. Now watch the Libtards distort this into a "kill all the Muslims" definition of what we are advocating. Wiping out a culture doesn't equate with genocide of all its adherants, rather it could be in form of devaluing its philosophical tenants and foundations.

What is needed is some way to invalidate that Quranic scripture that encourages Jihad and intolerance of other religions. Unfortunately this is so fundimental to Islam's substance, I'm not certain the religion can be transformed.

Comment

• If a religion cannot be transformed or conform to this age then they are doomed to be left behind and cause further damage to their credibility as a religion. I agree I don't think that they will ever change for the better. In that case they will be destroyed by the test of time.

Comment

• Archive of Islam related threads here

As the title says, some dialogues and links contained in these threads that make "for further study";
                                Is Islam compatible with Democracy?
                                http://www.armchairgeneral.com/forum...d.php?t=109668
                                Anti-Muslim bias
                                http://www.armchairgeneral.com/forum...d.php?t=109580
                                The Muslim Brotherhood
                                http://www.armchairgeneral.com/forum...d.php?t=105980
                                Last edited by G David Bock; 20 Jul 11, 22:39.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                                X