Islam - Jihad - GWOT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by kelt06 View Post
    The Center for Security Policy is a NeoCon think tank, doubtfull if it can produce a single unprejudiced statement on Islam since in their mind it has replaced Communism as the Enemy, as one has to have enemies to fight to keep the Weapon factories at work.

http://www.sourcewatch.org/index.php...ecurity_Policy

kelt
    Source bias complaint?

"Coming from you...that means...almost nothing..." A dying Sheperd Book to Mal Reynolds in the movie Serenity.
    "I ask, Sir, what is the militia? It is the whole people. To disarm the people is the best and most effectual way to enslave them."
    George Mason
    Co-author of the Second Amendment
    during Virginia’s Convention to Ratify the Constitution, 1788

Comment

• Originally posted by G David Bock View Post
      More from the Religion of "Peace and Love";
      Iraq official: 52 dead after Catholic church siege
      Militants armed with grenades took about 120 Christians hostage
      http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/39945190...ideastn_africa
      Nearly all those murdered were women and children!

Philip
      "The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, and wiser people so full of doubts."— Bertrand Russell

Comment

• Not surprising. That's their usual MO after all.
        "Artillery lends dignity to what might otherwise be a vulgar brawl." - Frederick the Great

Comment

• Shari’ah Law: What’s Old is New

Key Excerpt;

Shari’ah law, or Sacred Islamic Law, is derived from two basic, in fact the two basic, Islamic sacred texts, the Qur’an and the Hadith. By now, most of us understand the Qur’an as the holy book of Islam. During my presentations on jihad, I ask my audiences if they know what the Qur’an is, they often reply, “It’s the Muslim Bible.” Well, sort of, but only. In Islam, the Qur’an is differentiated from the sacred texts of Judaism and Christianity in several key areas.

First, unlike the Jewish and Christian scriptures, the Qur’an is not a collection of books, traditions, historical accounts, and revelations collected over 30+ centuries. It is a single series of revelations handed down by God (Allah) Himself, directly to he whom Muslims claim is the final prophet of all history, Muhammad. These revelations were told to Muhammad by the Archangel Gabriel and serve as the final prescription for the salvation of all humanity until the end of times. They do not complement or complete the prior revelations of the Old and New Testaments of the Bible, they abrogate them; correct and erase the corruption of the Jews and the fabrications of the Christians. The Qur’an renders null-and-void all scriptures that came before, just as Islam renders all prior faiths untrue. Thus, there is no reconciling Islam to Judaism and Christianity, or the scriptures of the Jews and Christians to the Qur’an.

Next, there is the hadith. These are the customs, habits, sayings, and traditions of the prophet of Islam, Muhammad; believed by Muslims as the only true apostle of God and the final (or “Seal of”) all prophets before Moses, Isaac, Abraham, and Jesus, too (to the Muslims, Jesus is just another prophet; not the Son of God). Simply put, the hadith are records of what Muhammad’s companions recalled of the things he said about all host of issues, from using the bathroom, to praying, to washing, eating, marrying, bequeathing inheritance, and to fighting unbelief through jihad. Many American Christians wear leather bracelets that read, “WWJD?” What Would Jesus Do? In Islam, the question “What Would Muhammad Do?” is answered by referring to the hadith, not necessarily the Qur’an. Among the strongest collections of hadith, those with the greatest veracity and authority are the Hadith Sahih of Imam Muslim and of al-Bukhari. The 9th Century Islamic jurists, Imam Muslim and al-Bukhari are regarded as the two most authoritative collectors of hadith. They collected, sorted, and compiled the traditions of Muhammad according to interviews with relatives and followers of Muhammad’s closest companions. The word “sahih” implies that these are the strongest and most reliable collections of hadith. In fact, the Hadith Sahih of al-Bukhari is, after the Qur’an, considered the most sacred collection of texts in Islam and it is used almost exclusively, together with the Qur’an for formulating shari’ah law.

Source; http://www.glennbeck.com/content/art...cle/198/47676/
          TANSTAAFL = There Ain't No Such Thing As A Free Lunch

Comment

• Originally posted by Cyberknight View Post
            Source bias complaint?

"Coming from you...that means...almost nothing..." A dying Sheperd Book to Mal Reynolds in the movie Serenity.
            Known facts are..... known facts and it doesn't matter who bring them up, a NeoCon think tank is the last location on Earth one would look for balanced unprejudiced data.

I'll return your compliment, bigoted jugments like yours get flushed with the other waste.

kelt

Comment

Known facts are..... known facts and it doesn't matter who bring them up, a NeoCon think tank is the last location on Earth one would look for balanced unprejudiced data.
              It is the last place an international libtard would look for anything...no koolaid for the faithful to be found there dontcha know.
              Later - Tater
              "Why I have a greater affinity to Israel than to the Muslim world after 9/11: Watching a death-match fight on Animal Planet once, I found myself instinctively rooting for the mammal over the reptile."

Comment

I'll return your compliment, bigoted jugments like yours get flushed with the other waste.

kelt
                Uh, huh, according to Sourcewatch, right?

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopediaJump to: navigation, search
                SourceWatch
                URL http://www.sourcewatch.org/
                Commercial? No
                Type of site Wiki, database
                Registration Available
                Available language(s) English
                Owner Center for Media and Democracy
                Created by Center for Media and Democracy
                Launched 2003
                Current status active

SourceWatch (formerly Disinfopedia) is an internet site that is a collaborative project of the liberal[1] Center for Media and Democracy (CMD). According to the project's website, it "aims to produce a directory of public relations firms, think tanks, industry-funded organizations and industry-friendly experts that work to influence public opinion and public policy on behalf of corporations, governments and special interest groups."[2]

The problem with the knee jerk false accusations of bigotry from the antisemitic left s that the real thing gets excused. Thus the cynical use of such claims by those of your ilk actually promotes bigotry. But then those people are about rhetorical advantge, not principle.
                "I ask, Sir, what is the militia? It is the whole people. To disarm the people is the best and most effectual way to enslave them."
                George Mason
                Co-author of the Second Amendment
                during Virginia’s Convention to Ratify the Constitution, 1788

Comment

• Forked Tongued Devil ....

Latest insight into the deviations of the Obama mind, which fits better to the theme of "GWOT" than Barry's skill/rate as writter, come from here;
                  http://www.humanevents.com/article.php?id=40141

As usual, a few selected excerpts;
                  Obama’s Jeffersonian Muslim Revisionist Lie

" Barack Hussein Obama is a practitioner of many nasty and nefarious things as our President, but none are more destructive to our nation and its endlessly fascinating and largely glorious past than his frequent practice of revisionist history.

The term revisionist means actually, well, lying. "

" The truth about Thomas Jefferson and his involvement in the world of Islam in the late 18th and early 19th Centuries is a fascinating tale, and can be described as both romantic and dashing. It involves pirates, known swashbucklingly at the time as ‘corsairs,’ international intrigue and ultimately acts of astounding military courage on the part of the newly-created United States Marines. "

" ... The Tripolitan Ambassador to Great Britain, Sidi Haji Abdul Rahman Adia, had informed Jefferson and Adams of the following: “…that it was founded on the Laws of their Prophet, that it was written in their Koran, that all nations who should not have acknowledged their authority were sinners, that it was their right and duty to make war upon them wherever they could be found, and to make slaves of all they could take as Prisoners, and that every Musselman who should be slain in Battle was sure to go to Paradise.”

During these and other drawn out negotiations, Jefferson reached the conclusion that the ‘purchase of peace,’ i.e., appeasement, worked only temporarily with the Muslims, and that history proved that they would always break whatever agreement they reached with the young nation of America, later blame the Europeans for whatever acts of piracy that had occurred, and then demand a higher ‘tribute.’ In Jefferson’s classic fashion, he reached this conclusion through considerable study, much of this an examination of the history of militant Islam. And contrary to yet another false claim made by Obama, though Jefferson did indeed possess a copy of the Koran in his library of over 3,000 volumes, it was an English translation and thus not eligible to be called the ‘holy book’ to which the historical illiterate Obama refers. Jefferson was not a particular devotee of Islam, as Obama infers; Jefferson was interested in all religions, in fact he was interested in just about everything. He was both a ‘curious and cultivated’ man. "

" It was not until 1801, when Jefferson was President, that the U.S. went to war against Islam, a conflict that lasted just over 4 years, after which the Barbary pirates backed down, then of course rapidly resumed their nefarious activities. Not until 1830 was terrorism on the high seas, (which was not so much acts of piracy, as Muslims ‘encouraged to prey on Christian shipping’), by the practitioners of Islam finally stopped. "

" There is one major difference, however. While Jefferson dealt with our Muslim enemies in a realistic and determined fashion, with the point of the exercise being the protection of American citizens, our current clueless President glosses over these and every other Muslim atrocity in his continued attempts to appease our most violent, and centuries-old, enemy.
                  "

Once again we could say that Barry has gotten it wrong.(?) However, I suspect Barry knows well what he says, and does so with deliberate intent of undermining our nation while he occupies It's highest office. If ever there was a Traitor within ... ???!!!

Impeachment would be too kind. Lined up against a wall and shot for his crimes is the only fit outcome!

Comment

• Iran Fortifies Its Arsenal With the Aid of North Korea

" Secret American intelligence assessments have concluded that Iran has obtained a cache of advanced missiles, based on a Russian design, that are much more powerful than anything Washington has publicly conceded that Tehran has in its arsenal, diplomatic cables show. "

" The North Korean version of the advanced missile, known as the BM-25, could carry a nuclear warhead. Many experts say that Iran remains some distance from obtaining a nuclear warhead, especially one small enough to fit atop a missile, though they believe that it has worked hard to do so.

Still, the BM-25 would be a significant step up for Iran. "

http://www.nytimes.com/2010/11/29/wo...er=rss&emc=rss

The situation continues to get more challenging.

Comment

• Here's the lastest example of how the "Religion of Peace and Love" treats women in the 21st century;

WOMAN FLOGGED IN SUDAN-NOTICE THE LAUGHTER
                      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4s0R3...eature=related

I realize this may not be easy to watch ...

Here's an article giving more context;
                      Sudan police arrest women protesting at flogging video
                      http://af.reuters.com/article/topNew...6BD07U20101214

Comment

• 1,354 Years in the Making

The "NEW" War That Could Rocket Oil Past $220 In 2011

Full Disclosure:

The following link is to a commercial from a financial website, and is not presented to peddle their services or as an endorsement of the firm. I happened to click on this the other night and the more I review and think it over, this guy is making sense. Whether you go for his "wares" is a personal choice, but the first/main portion of this presentation is very informed and enlightening, and rather chilling to contemplate. Especially since recent news developments seem to be matching up to his forecast.

Stuff is about to hit the fan and make GWOT a lot bigger than many of us expected. This explains much about the Sunni/Shia issue and what Iran's Grand Strategy is.

http://www.agorafinancial.com/report...?code=POSTM117

Comment

• Originally posted by G David Bock View Post
                          The "NEW" War That Could Rocket Oil Past $220 In 2011

Full Disclosure:

The following link is to a commercial from a financial website, and is not presented to peddle their services or as an endorsement of the firm. I happened to click on this the other night and the more I review and think it over, this guy is making sense. Whether you go for his "wares" is a personal choice, but the first/main portion of this presentation is very informed and enlightening, and rather chilling to contemplate. Especially since recent news developments seem to be matching up to his forecast.

Stuff is about to hit the fan and make GWOT a lot bigger than many of us expected. This explains much about the Sunni/Shia issue and what Iran's Grand Strategy is.

http://www.agorafinancial.com/report...?code=POSTM117
                          I'm truly impressed with the amount of work and research the author put into this presentation, and that he would hate for me to miss out on this opportunity. In today's world, it is indeed rare to find an individual such as this author who has genuine concern for people like me (whom he doesn't even know) and would be prepared to help us becoming seriously wealthy at no benefit to himself.

A true humanitarian.

Philip
                          "The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, and wiser people so full of doubts."— Bertrand Russell

Comment

• I'm genuinely surprised that you were impressed by this presentation G.David. What did he say that you didn't already know? While I agree with his ideas, he didn't say anything I didn't already know, and reached no conclusions I had not already reached. I'm not an expert, but it's hardly rocket science.

So what was it that impressed you?

Philip

Comment

• Originally posted by philiplaos View Post
                              I'm truly impressed with the amount of work and research the author put into this presentation, and that he would hate for me to miss out on this opportunity. In today's world, it is indeed rare to find an individual such as this author who has genuine concern for people like me (whom he doesn't even know) and would be prepared to help us becoming seriously wealthy at no benefit to himself.

A true humanitarian.

Philip
                              Philip,

You can take your tongue out of cheek any time.

This is the age of "knowledge as a commodity" and for about $50 (U.S.) annually anyone could sign-up for his monthly newsletter and many free reports, wish I had some spare change to invest, I don't at moment. But, can't fault him any more than the author of any of thousands of "self-help" books whom thinks they have some ideas/angles to share with others and hopes to make a buck/living by selling same. In principle, if one has invested time and energy to collate knwoledge, why not profit from distribution of same?

Comment

• Originally posted by philiplaos View Post
                                I'm genuinely surprised that you were impressed by this presentation G.David. What did he say that you didn't already know? While I agree with his ideas, he didn't say anything I didn't already know, and reached no conclusions I had not already reached. I'm not an expert, but it's hardly rocket science.

So what was it that impressed you?

Philip
                                Philip,

He said little that I, or you, didn't already know. But, based on many others whom post here (and likely read here) he collated much that few others seem to know, or have done (or gauged) themselves. Guess I'm envious he had time and energy I've not found to condense a complex topic into something that's not too long and still digestible to those other than you and I who might not have studied these matters as extensively.

I'll plead guilty to shameless huckstering to get others to at least look at/listen to the link in hopes of helping them gain a gauge of what's on the near future horizon. Forewarned hopefully being forearmed.

BTW, there's another "shoe to drop".

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                                X