Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lynelhutz
    replied
    Ideas matter. Ideas organize people and justify actions. The idea that motivate and organize ISIS is an interpretation of Islam. Islam is not merely an added on justification to support a specific nationalist or economic goal but it is seen as the primary source for their legitimacy.

To determine if this is true, all you need to do is listen to them.

Yes, Islam can be interpreted in a different way just like Christianity and Judaism. Modern mainstream Christianity and Judaism have all taken substantial steps away for a literal interpretation of their sacred texts and a long period of reformation and now decline.

I would take some issue with many of the claims of "tolerance" shown by Muslim conquerors in lands in which that new Muslims were dramatically out numbered by the nearly acquired population. But either way it doesn't matter. The Amish and Catholics live their lives in very different ways and have very different ways of practicing their faith, but they are nonetheless both Christian.

Similarly that there are lots of Muslim, even a majority of Muslims, who are quite happy to practice their version of Islam without seeing themselves as called to any violent action with non-believers. But for other Muslims violence is seen an inevitable and for others a duty. They are nonetheless all Muslims.

I fully accept that in the "war of ideas" politicians should be careful in their public pronouncements and positioning in attacking the terrorists. But on some level this simply intellectually dishonest and or political spin.

Leave a comment:

• Stonewall_Jack
    replied
    Dinesh D Souza defends Quran and Muhammad against Robert Spencer

Leave a comment:

• copenhagen
    replied
    Originally posted by G David Bock View Post
    IIRC, you once presented yourself as "John", and before becoming "Stonedwall_Jack" you were a 'Tai-ebb El-Kabong' or such, and likely other a.k.a.s and whatevers ... Point is I don't expect to change your mind or position on some issues, in fact I'd be the last to want to see you banned from this Board because you are such a useful Tool~Fool of the Dark Side on many issues. Please stay and continue to provide me an interesting mix of 'the stale with fresh approach' you do so well ...

ISIL did not exist(specific) 1400 years ago when Mohammad was ranting his delussions born of too much time in the meditation cave (post-pederast escastcy endodorph boost).

Of more intersest is that only the Sunni routed ISIL/ISIS is focus of your concern/outrage yet nothing about any of the other many Islamic Jihadist~Terrorist Organizations.

Where is your outrage at such other "deformations" of Islam such as Hezzbolah, HAMAS, Al Queda, PLO, Muslim Brootherhood, etc. etc. ...

Praise the "Great Singularity of the Cosmos"; May we all see the factions and agendas in Play upon our Universe. Many are the Propagandas Spun upon the Weave of our Current Times. Islam is the Dogma and Agenda of the Forever War!

Alas, neither supported the vision of "diversity and equality" you espouse, nor did either have as much common ground as you suggest*... Some might suggest these two persons had conflicting views on Human Rights, Liberties, etc.
    I think Jefferson and Bonaparte practiced diversity in the bedroom. TJ certainly did.

Leave a comment:

• G David Bock
    replied
    IIRC, you once presented yourself as "John", and before becoming "Stonedwall_Jack" you were a 'Tai-ebb El-Kabong' or such, and likely other a.k.a.s and whatevers ... Point is I don't expect to change your mind or position on some issues, in fact I'd be the last to want to see you banned from this Board because you are such a useful Tool~Fool of the Dark Side on many issues. Please stay and continue to provide me an interesting mix of 'the stale with fresh approach' you do so well ...

Originally posted by Stonewall_Jack View Post
    How many Muslims have to die fighting ISIL for the anti Muslims to realize that Muhammad and Jihad mean to fight ISIL.
    ISIL did not exist(specific) 1400 years ago when Mohammad was ranting his delussions born of too much time in the meditation cave (post-pederast escastcy endodorph boost).

Of more intersest is that only the Sunni routed ISIL/ISIS is focus of your concern/outrage yet nothing about any of the other many Islamic Jihadist~Terrorist Organizations.

Where is your outrage at such other "deformations" of Islam such as Hezzbolah, HAMAS, Al Queda, PLO, Muslim Brootherhood, etc. etc. ...

Praise Jesus our Lord and Savior that most people have not been brainwashed by anti Muslim propaganda, which in many ways is similar to anti Jewish propaganda.
    Praise the "Great Singularity of the Cosmos"; May we all see the factions and agendas in Play upon our Universe. Many are the Propagandas Spun upon the Weave of our Current Times. Islam is the Dogma and Agenda of the Forever War!

Ill say it again and again...on my side supporting diversity and equality among man are great men like Thomas Jefferson and Napoleon Bonaparte.
    Alas, neither supported the vision of "diversity and equality" you espouse, nor did either have as much common ground as you suggest*... Some might suggest these two persons had conflicting views on Human Rights, Liberties, etc.

Leave a comment:

• Stonewall_Jack
    replied
    How many Muslims have to die fighting ISIL for the anti Muslims to realize that Muhammad and Jihad mean to fight ISIL.

Praise Jesus our Lord and Savior that most people have not been brainwashed by anti Muslim propaganda, which in many ways is similar to anti Jewish propaganda.

Ill say it again and again...on my side supporting diversity and equality among man are great men like Thomas Jefferson and Napoleon Bonaparte.

Leave a comment:

• Bwaha
    replied
    Originally posted by copenhagen View Post
    No more pills for you
    But if he doesn't get his Dried frog pills it'll get worse...

https://wiki.lspace.org/mediawiki/Dried_frog_pills

Leave a comment:

• copenhagen
    replied
    No more pills for you

Leave a comment:

• Stonewall_Jack
    replied
    "Back in the day" folks would be more honest about being against religions....if one was against Christianity they were against Christianity, not "radical" Christianity. If one was against Islam, they were against Islam not "radical" Islam.

"Naming is an exercise in power. Whether you're naming places or naming peoples, you are therefore asserting a power of sort of establishing what is reality and what is not."

http://www.npr.org/sections/codeswit...er-seen-before

There is no such thing as radical Islam, Jihadism, radical Islamists or any of that rubbish that seeks to connect a negative word with a religion has absolutely no historical connection whatsoever.

Canon, Torah and Shariah law are beautiful. Jihad and Crusade mean to fight ISIL. A gentleman or lady does not attack religion. Rather a gentleman or lady would protect religion from being hi jacked and would fight against Christians who served the Third Reich and Muslim imposters who serve ISIL. Because thousands of honorable Muslims fight ISIL, there can never be a logical case to suggest Islam is a non peaceful religion its the same with Christianity.

Folks want to hear this type of message that I submit, most people are peaceful.

Supporting the pov of respecting different faiths are the founding fathers, Napoleon Bonaparte, Jean Bodin, Cyrus the Great, Richard the Lionheart, Philip the 33rd Roman Emperor, and Saladin just to name a few...there are thousands perhaps millions more who exhibit such honorable values.

Those who oppose the honorable values of humanity are the , ISIL, Robert Spencer, Jihadwatch, zerohedge.com, rebelmedia , David Horowitz , as well as stromfront. <---These types of sites and types of people have just about totally brainwashed some folks including the good sir G David Bock into being against Muhammad and Jihad....After all Jihad means to fight ISIL. Jihad is similar to Crusade.

I end this post with saying Praise Jesus our Lord and Savior. Allah Akbar. Muhammad was a tremendous man, a great leader for the Muslims. Muhammad is loved and admired by numerous Christian leaders of history. God is Great....is what I say. Anti Trump or anti Hillary Clinton car stickers are non beneficial and should be replaced with car stickers saying Jihad and Crusade means to fight ISIL.
    Last edited by Stonewall_Jack; 27 Apr 17, 21:30. Reason: typo

Leave a comment:

• G David Bock
    replied
    Irony - Ms. Piggy leads the charge ...

Allahlu ahkabar!

God is great.

Whom can understand the will of Gawd.

Wild boars overrun Islamic State position, kill 3 militants
    EXCERPT:

Three Islamic State militants setting up an ambush in a bitterly contested area of northern Iraq were killed by a herd of stampeding boars, local leaders say.

Sheikh Anwar al-Assi, a chief of the local Ubaid tribe and supervisor of anti-ISIS forces, told The Times of London the militants were hiding on the edge of a field about 50 miles southwest of Kirkuk when the boars overwhelmed them Sunday. Five other militants were injured, al-Assi said.

He said the group was poised to attack a band of local tribesmen who had fled to nearby mountains since militants seized the town of Hawija three years ago.

“It is likely their movement disturbed a herd of wild pigs, which inhabit the area as well as the nearby cornfields,” he said.

Al-Assi said the militants had summarily executed 25 people attempting to flee the militant's would-be caliphate in the three days before the boars attacked. Hawija, about 100 miles south of Mosul, sees dozens of residents flee to Kurdish Kirkuk daily, and the Iraqi military has planned to launch an offensive in the region after a laborious effort to liberate Mosul is completed.
    http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/...jUs?li=BBnbfcL

Eat pork rinds Jihadi scum.

Leave a comment:

• nastle
    replied
    Jihad is another way of promoting Arab Persian or Turkish imperialism
    At the very core this struggle is racial not religious
    Thank God that christianity and Judaism left the deserts of middle East and prospered elsewhere

Immediate issue is to stop this tide of Middle eastern men (muslim or otherwise) flooding Europe, , this is the real "Jihad "

Leave a comment:

• G David Bock
    replied
    Updating a Hadith link;
    From the Hadith, Book 1, Chapter 9;
    QUOTE:
    Book 001, Number 0031:
    It is reported on the authority of Abu Huraira that he heard the Messenger of Allah say: I have been commanded to fight against people, till they testify to the fact that there is no god but Allah, and believe in me (that) I am the messenger (from the Lord) and in all that I have brought. And when they do it, their blood and riches are guaranteed protection on my behalf except where it is justified by law, and their affairs rest with Allah.
    Book 001, Number 0032:
    It is narrated on the authority of Jabir that the Messenger of Allah said: I have been commanded that I should fight against people till they declare that there is no god but Allah, and when they profess it that there is no god but Allah, their blood and riches are guaranteed protection on my behalf except where it is justified by law, and their affairs rest with Allah, and then he (the Holy Prophet) recited (this verse of the Holy Qur'an):" Thou art not over them a warden" (lxxxviii, 22).
    Book 001, Number 0033:
    It has been narrated on the authority of Abdullah b. 'Umar that the Messenger of Allah said: I have been commanded to fight against people till they testify that there is no god but Allah, that Muhammad is the messenger of Allah, and they establish prayer, and pay Zakat and if they do it, their blood and property are guaranteed protection on my behalf except when justified by law, and their affairs rest with Allah.
    http://thereligionofpeace.com/quran/muslim/001-smt.htm

Leave a comment:

• G David Bock
    replied
    What Do Jihadis Want? The Caliphate

by Daniel Pipes
    Global Terrorism: Challenges and Policy Options

EXCERPT:
    Motives for Jihadi Attacks

Why do the motives go unexplained? Post the attacks on the United States on 11 September 2001, analysts are still speculating on the likely motives. In broad terms however, we can state that there are two general categories or motives for attacks.

The first is to change specific policies of the state which has been targeted. As an example, this could pertain to seeking withdrawal of foreign troops from Iraq and Afghanistan or to get Riyadh to expel foreign troops from its soil. It could also be aimed at pressuring governments to end support for Israel or to pressure New Delhi to cede control over Kashmir.

The second category is more broad-based and is aimed at weakening non-Muslims in general, undermining their economy, creating fear in the minds of their populace and attempting to establish Muslim superiority. But both the categories point to something even larger. The jihadis seek to establish a world dominated by Muslims, Islam, Shari'a and the caliphate.

We see jihad take two forms, based on the relative strength of the Muslim population in an area. Where non-Muslims rule, the attempt is to gain control over the levers of power, and to be in charge. The aim is to overthrow kafir rule. There is no direct attempt to convert, but the war is a war for territory. Where Muslims rule, the aim is to apply Shari'a in its entirety. The hope or end state is for a pious, just, ruler who can make Muslims strong and rich and who can end their divisions. The end state of both is however a global caliphate. The Caliph rules over all the peoples of the world and implements Shari'a law in its entirety.
    http://www.meforum.org/6601/what-do-...c6847-33661481

Leave a comment:

• Bwaha
    replied
    Do you think our resident Farsi will now call for extermination of Hamas along with ISIS/ISIL ?
    Whatever will cause the most commotion. It's how trolls work.

Leave a comment:

• G David Bock
    replied
    Originally posted by Bwaha View Post
    That's actually a good thing, it'll tick off the Egyptians who'll be less likely to allow smuggling into gaza. (Also result in more dead members of hamas.)

Who knows? It might be evolution in progress, as the more militant get killed off the more intelligent peace lovers might win out...
    Do you think our resident Farsi will now call for extermination of Hamas along with ISIS/ISIL ?

Leave a comment:

• Bwaha
    replied
    NEW AXIS OF EVIL Highly-trained Hamas commandos head to Egypt to team-up with terror group ISIS
    INCREASING numbers of elite Hamas commandos are leaving the Gaza Strip to join forces with ISIS in Egypt.
    Members of the Izz ad-Din al-Qassam Brigades and the Hamas commando wing (Nukhba) have teamed-up with the terror group.
    https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/282209...-to-join-isis/
    http://www.timesofisrael.com/elite-h...islamic-state/
    That's actually a good thing, it'll tick off the Egyptians who'll be less likely to allow smuggling into gaza. (Also result in more dead members of hamas.)

Who knows? It might be evolution in progress, as the more militant get killed off the more intelligent peace lovers might win out...

Leave a comment:

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
X