Islam - Jihad - GWOT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Castro View Post
    Yeah, the opinion in the rest of the western world seems to be that Europe is a bunch of Islam-loving ******* worth less than dirt.
    If our cultural identity gets threatned bad enough that we once again do a little European-style purge along the lines of the Inquisition, American colonization and Holocaust, would you applaud or invade our asses? Seems to be what people want us to do. Shut down all the borders, dispose of anybody with a diferent god or skin color? As not to offend the purity of the US and Aussie civilization.
    I wouldn't exactly root for ya, but I wouldn't blame you either. The purpose of any given individual with in the group is to secure the survival of the group. By taking in non-whites, you are taking on people, irrespective of how inferior their native cultures are, you are taking on people you couldn't assimilate in the best of times (ie, growing economy, tradition of assimilation). With Muslims, you are taking on cultural memes that are pathologically hostile to your civilization's continued existence. We should all realize that these actions are not just, but justice is an issue that only matters once issues of CONTROL as settled. You can't control your immigrant population, and they WILL challenge you for the fate of Europe because you ARE weak, having neither to the will or equipment to deal with them in a language they could respect.

The price of a secure Europe is a lilly-white one. It's just demonstrating yet more flaws in the human condition. But it's a price worth paying. But we aren't at that point yet. People like you Castro, need to be convinced that there is no other option. I don't blame you, but don't let European white guilt make you a martyr for multiculturalism.
    How many Allied tanks it would take to destroy a Maus?
    275. Because that's how many shells there are in the Maus. Then it could probably crush some more until it ran out of gas. - Surfinbird

Comment

• Originally posted by Wolery View Post
      I wouldn't exactly root for ya, but I wouldn't blame you either. The purpose of any given individual with in the group is to secure the survival of the group. By taking in non-whites, you are taking on people, irrespective of how inferior their native cultures are, you are taking on people you couldn't assimilate in the best of times (ie, growing economy, tradition of assimilation). With Muslims, you are taking on cultural memes that are pathologically hostile to your civilization's continued existence. We should all realize that these actions are not just, but justice is an issue that only matters once issues of CONTROL as settled. You can't control your immigrant population, and they WILL challenge you for the fate of Europe because you ARE weak, having neither to the will or equipment to deal with them in a language they could respect.

The price of a secure Europe is a lilly-white one. It's just demonstrating yet more flaws in the human condition. But it's a price worth paying. But we aren't at that point yet. People like you Castro, need to be convinced that there is no other option. I don't blame you, but don't let European white guilt make you a martyr for multiculturalism.
      Ever heard of Barack Hussein Obama II? What puzzles me is why exacly would this be a European problem. Pretty sure the United States are not only white christians.
      In my opinion, the problem with US posters here is that they think there is nobody like them anywhere else, and that makes them lose context. Determined, tough, strong minded and rational people, only exist as US libertarians. That's just wrong. There are people like you all over Europe.
      The problem is they have to carry a lot more weight on their back, and no, they can't get elected against established polititians and the good-willing PC crowd, and they can't shoot other people in the face either. So there is nothing they can do except sit around and wait for the colapse or some miraculous awakening that is never going to come. The only diference is that the US equivalent has the basement full of guns and still has a wild hope patriots can at anyday refresh the tree with the blood and so on. I doubt. Younger country, will slowly make its way to the same situation.

Meanwhile, the very thought in a US vs Islam war any significant part of the population (in my country at least) would root for Islam is laughable. We breed US culture, and my country exists because during the Holy Reconquista a Knight that volunteered to fight the Moors declared the Kingdom of Portugal and killed Moors all the way to the southern beaches of the peninsula, and here we have been since 868.
      We may be stocked to the roof with brazillians and ukranians, but we're not Islamophilles and our tiny army has a couple boots in A-Stan and Iraq, on the same side as the USMC. Doesn't matter how many Indians there are in the UK, or Algerians in France. There is still a lot of reasonable people everywhere. While in todays world a silent minority is fairly worthless, no need to add insult to injury.

Comment

• Castro,

I did not mean to say that all Europeans are statist, pussified zombies. Balls in the metaphorical sense need to grow, but it doesn't mean I don't think the Europeans are doomed. Quite the opposite...

I'll level with you: I don't know exactly what makes assimilation work. We already know it works with white immigrants in America, and possibly also in Argentina which had a similar immigration boom to ours. Based on the near total failure of American assimilation to work on Blacks since the Civil Rights era makes me inclined to saying, the racial barrier cannot be overcome. Black people are richer, but they're still black, and I'm white and the only identity we can mutually claim is American citizen...which is loads away from being American in the ethnic sense. If we cannot assimilate the Latino waves coming at us, there will be race war within 50 years...count on it. And the Whites will win and make the scary dark people go away. Please understand I DO NOT WANT THIS. I say it like I'd tell a drunk, young woman that walking through the bad neighborhood at 2 AM is gonna get her raped and killed. My warning does not effect the likelihood, but I fear I'm talking to a wall.

As for too big to fail, you are WRONG. Real stagnation hit the USSR in the late 60s, not that economic growth was good before, although they lied about it until 1991. People in Russia and elsewhere assumed even as the US completely overshadowed Moscow, the stagnation would continue forever. In 1986, no one would believe the USSR would be gone in five years and defeated in three. Yet it happened. Europe will take longer as long as the US picks up most of the defense tab, but the result will be the same. Humanity has come to the point that free markets are needed enrich the people and provide the state with monies to build modern weapons, and if you really want social welfare, it needs even more money for that. European leaders killed the golden goose of capitalism in the wake of 68, and now it is our generation's fate to pay for their mistake.

Europe will collapse, and America will falter. By 2100, most everything will be fixed, probably not by ways we would find moral. But life will go on, it's just we're in for a S***storm in the meantime.
        275. Because that's how many shells there are in the Maus. Then it could probably crush some more until it ran out of gas. - Surfinbird

Comment

• I'm sure one day Europe will end the growing Euro Islamist madness and on that day they must be very wary of US intervention. The US is the greatest friend and protector of the international islamist sojourner and will fight to defend them.

Comment

• Not worth starting another thread over, so decided to drop it here. Likely predictable, but still typical of the strangeness that occurs in this topic;

Iran's Ahmadinejad calls Sept 11 "big fabrication"
            http://www.reuters.com/article/idUSTRE6251AO20100306
            TANSTAAFL = There Ain't No Such Thing As A Free Lunch

Comment

• Not surprised to see him going for a conspiracy theory --

IIRC his buddy's in the IRGC have several in process right now.
              Any metaphor will tear if stretched over too much reality.

Questions about our site? See the FAQ.

Comment

• Originally posted by eddie3rar View Post
                I'm sure one day Europe will end the growing Euro Islamist madness and on that day they must be very wary of US intervention. The US is the greatest friend and protector of the international islamist sojourner and will fight to defend them.
                Gee, you mean that the USA is now out of the Republican NeoCon business? Sure am glad you're around to let us know what the next step in USA international statesmanship will be.
                "If you are right, then you are right even if everyone says you are wrong. If you are wrong then you are wrong even if everyone says you are right." William Penn.

Comment

• God Bless Hitler

Muslim Student Association, member is pro second Jewish Holocaust. David Horowitz exchange, youtube video;

http://www.newsrealblog.com/2010/05/...ond-holocaust/

Comment

• I'm amazed and amussed that way back here on page four, this thread still gets an average of a few views a day.

The following could go in a more recent thread in this part of the forum, but it does underscore points I've made back in the start of this one;

http://www.humanevents.com/article.php?id=37851

"Good Muslim, Bad Muslim
                    by Major Gen. Jerry Curry

07/06/2010

The counterinsurgency strategy being implemented by the United States in Afghanistan is based on building trust and making friends of local Afghan tribal and political leaders. Ideally once they learn they can trust us they will become more cooperative in defeating the Taliban, victory will follow upon victory, and soon we will be able to bring our military forces home.

This might be a workable plan were it not for the fact that Muslims are forbidden by their bible, the Qur’an, to make friends with non-Muslims, who they call infidels. So how and when will we be able to get Afghan Muslims – who believe that it is perfectly acceptable to lie, deceive and apply a double standard when dealing with infidels – to trust us and honestly cooperate? Is our hope to make friends of the Afghans and to defeat the Taliban an absurd impossibility?

People often ask whether Islam is a religion of peace. The answer is both yes and no. Supposedly it will become a religion of peace once the whole world has been converted to Islam. If you are already a Muslim then for you it is a religion of peace. But if you are a non-Muslim it is a religion of violence. And it will remain a religion of violence to you unless and until you deny your own religion and accept Islam.

......... "

Comment

• Originally posted by G David Bock View Post
                      People often ask whether Islam is a religion of peace. The answer is both yes and no. Supposedly it will become a religion of peace once the whole world has been converted to Islam. If you are already a Muslim then for you it is a religion of peace. But if you are a non-Muslim it is a religion of violence. And it will remain a religion of violence to you unless and until you deny your own religion and accept Islam. ......... "
                      He might be being too generous to the followers of Islam here given that by far the vast majority of Muslims being killed are being killed by other Muslims of a slightly different persuasion.
                      "The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, and wiser people so full of doubts."— Bertrand Russell

Comment

• Originally posted by philiplaos View Post
                        He might be being too generous to the followers of Islam here given that by far the vast majority of Muslims being killed are being killed by other Muslims of a slightly different persuasion.
                        For starters, if you read the article, it is rather short and generalized. In contemporary terms and times you may have a point as apostates and heritics as defined by Islamic Fundimentalists also subject to violence, but on a current global scale and in balance, the targeting is still mostly toward the non-Muslim populations. Sudan, especially southern/Darfur is a prime example as are many places in African 'brushwars' as well as in portions of Western Society, especially European nations with large percentages of Islamic immigrants/laborers. France in particular.

I spelled out a lot of the basics in the first couple of pages of this thread where I present basics of Islamic History as well as Theology/Philosophy as it relates to the current Global Conflict, an extension of Warfare begun nearly 1400 years ago by Mohammad in the final years of his "ministry".

Comment

• Another article to "archive" here;

Islam's Primary Objective is Conquest
                          http://www.humanevents.com/article.php?id=38329

Exclusive interview with Lt. Gen. William G. Boykin, U.S. Army (Ret.), former Deputy Undersecretary of Defense for Intelligence

Excerpt;

Smith: So what is the difference between succeeding and winning?

Boykin: If you say, ‘Can we win?’ You are fundamentally assuming that someone is going to capitulate, that the losing side will sign a treaty and agree to stop fighting. But we’re not going to see that here. The Taliban is not going to capitulate because they are hard corps radical jihadists. Period. They’re going to go across the border, go into seclusion, and hide.

But if we bring the society to a point where they are strong enough and willing to resist the Taliban, that is success in my view.

Smith: So how do we succeed or win the broader war on terror if the Taliban, Al Qaeda, Hizballah and others don’t capitulate, and instead go into seclusion only to fight another day? How do we succeed without completely wiping them out?

Boykin: Remember the war on drugs? Did we ever expect that we would eradicate drugs? No. But our efforts were to bring it to a tolerable level. It’s like crime. Can you defeat crime or win the war on crime? No.

These jihadists are committed, suicidal -- in many cases -- zealots that really believe their calling from Allah is to destroy Western democracy, kill infidels, and establish a caliphate that will ultimately usher in the reign of the Mahdi. You are not going to defeat an organization like that by killing them all. They just continue to reproduce because this is based on a theology, not holding a piece of ground or a particular objective. We’re talking about a war of ideas here, and that idea is not going to go away.

In my view, it’s been a mistake to call this a war on terror, because terror is a tactic. I see this as a global insurgency, which recognizes the insurgent nature of this war and recognizes that there are things we have to do to stop the spread of this insurgency. And that’s a matter of using the elements of national power.

BTW, I came across the above via a newsletter I'm signed up for, which others may want to consider (it's free);
                          Guns and Patriots
                          http://www.humanevents.com/search.ph...s+%26+Patriots

Comment

• Archiving, "Sharia for Dummies";
                            http://bigpeace.com/ndarwish/2010/08...a-for-dummies/

Comment

• Originally posted by G David Bock View Post
                              I really hate to disillusion the author but there is no caliph, hasn't been for hundreds of years.
                              "If you are right, then you are right even if everyone says you are wrong. If you are wrong then you are wrong even if everyone says you are right." William Penn.

Comment

• Originally posted by trailboss49 View Post
                                I really hate to disillusion the author but there is no caliph, hasn't been for hundreds of years.
                                Then tell that to thee millions of Jadhis who believe it's their Devine duty to reestablish it. Just for the record the Caliphate was only abolished in 1922 by Ataturk, the only good thing a Turk has ever done for the world politically.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                                X