A Modest Proposal to End the WOT in total victory

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Modest Proposal to End the WOT in total victory

OK, this is just a thought. Just a thought, so feel free to bash me for it if you don't like it, but here it is.

I subscribe to what might be called the 'Lebensraum' school of history. That is I beleive that it is in man's nature to take over other people's land, kill the natives there and repopulate the land with his own seed. Man did it to the Neanderthals, Americans did it to the Indians and the Nazis tried to do it to the Slavs. Peoples that succeed in this become more powerful, like the Americans, and those that don't stagnate and are ultimately doomed to extinction, like the Germans. Point Blank: Germany can't hope to win a war against the Chinese of Indians, Americans, with 300 million bodies to throw at the problem can.

ALERT: I understand moral objections to this school. However, I also have moral objections to the school of thought that says man is advantagous in taking more than one wife, as he can produce more offspring. However, from an evolutionary point of view, it is absolutely true. Let us therefore say Humans are lecherous, murderous monkeys. That's the deal.

So then, why has the Umma risen up to try and destroy us? It is because fundementally, they smell weakness. And weakness among us primates is spastic murderous violence towards the other. Tolerance breeds contempt. Then there's the other problem: declining birthrates in the Civilized world (everyone whoe doesn't live in Africa or Islamic Asia) and massive immigration means that within two or three generations Western Europe will be dominated by Muslims demographicly. They know this, we know this, and barring massive expulsions/genocide/sterlizations/a massive pronatalist movement in Europe/exogenesis maschines running round the clock, or some combination of the above, this will happen, it cannot fail to happen.

So here's my plan:
    1. Prohibit any further Muslim immigration into the west. It's an open wound and (radical) Muslims will see it as a path to victory as long as it's there.

2. Massive pronatalist programs in Europe that apply EXCLUSIVELY to the natives. BTW I would also support such a program for Amerindians living the the US as they too seem to be dying out. I think the Japanese need such a program worse than any other people on the planet.

3. Everytime there's a terrorist attack on Western soil, we deprive THEM of Lebensraum. First we exel the (Muslims) Arabs from the Holy Land, then the Pakistanis from Kashmir, then the Arabs from Darfur, then the Muslims from Lebanon, and down the list.

Bluntly: There should be no killings, no barn burnings, no rapes, no thefts, and all refugees should be provisioned until they arrive at the reugee camps, but make no mistake, the WOT is a war about TURF. Like Machievelli said, if you wanna hurt a man kill his father, but if you really wanna hurt a man, take his farm. And frankly we will show the world that 1. We are not to be F***ed with and 2. We will show the Muslims that when they defy our will, they lose. Big time. Merciless cruelty is all (radical) Muslims understand. I do know otherwise we are going to end up in a genocidal clusterf*** that even if we win, we lose. And I DON'T want to see that happen.

It's not nice I'll give you that, but I think it will work. If you think it won't feel free to enlighten me. I'm the kind of guy who writes four pages to a one page question.
    How many Allied tanks it would take to destroy a Maus?
    275. Because that's how many shells there are in the Maus. Then it could probably crush some more until it ran out of gas. - Surfinbird

Good luck getting any of that done without killing a lot of people.

Comment

So... you think you can push Muslims out of the Holy Land, out of Kashmir, out of Lebanon, etc... without killing anyone? Are you serious...?
      Rumors of my demise have been greatly exaggerated... again...

Comment

I never said people weren't going to die. We are at war, and death is the name of the game. What I was talking about is making efforts to minimize casualities versus wonton slaughter like in Yugoslavia.

But that's during the move, after the population's been properly pasified. Before that...secure the area and however many die, well they die. We are at war.
        Last edited by Wolery; 21 Jul 07, 21:46.
        275. Because that's how many shells there are in the Maus. Then it could probably crush some more until it ran out of gas. - Surfinbird

Comment

I wish the solution could be that simple......Reality just insists on being more complex.
          Watts Up With That? | The world's most viewed site on global warming and climate change.

Comment

Said by a person who probably wouldn't be suffering the consequences of their proposal. Amazingly lacking insight and texture.

Comment

Actually, we can make progress by saturating the Internet with posts and web pages that are critical of Islam as it is promoted by some of Muslims in its present form and by rewarding those Muslims who are secular and want to win the religion back from fanatics. Our war is primarily a propaganda war of ideologies and the web can accomplish a lot more than US planes and their clumsy bombardment. You guys have access to a couple billion people right here at your fingertips. The propaganda war online will go on decades after the conclusion of Gulf War II. Anybody can be a soldier as evidenced by the Al-Queada Islamist who created an Iraqi extremist "state" exclusively in cyberspace. Those of you who think I'm crazy wait a decade. Epic events will take place on the web as it explodes is size and speed reaching just about everybody on the planet.
              Last edited by MonsterZero; 22 Jul 07, 02:20.

"Artillery adds dignity to what would otherwise be a ugly brawl."
              --Frederick II, King of Prussia

Comment

Originally posted by swdclassof03 View Post
                Said by a person who probably wouldn't be suffering the consequences of their proposal. Amazingly lacking insight and texture.
                YOu don't get it. Their suffering is part of the plan. My proposal is to PUNISH the Umma for its transgressions agaisnt us kuffirs. They must understand who is bull and who is b*tch. When they realize we can and will destroy them any place, anytime for their brethern's actions they will turn on them. Or support them, in which case we take away more Muslim land. Call it 'Land for Peace'

Comment

Originally posted by MonsterZero View Post
                  Actually, we can make progress by saturating the Internet with posts and web pages that are critical of Islam as it is promoted by some of Muslims in its present form and by rewarding those Muslims who are secular and want to win the religion back from fanatics. Our war is primarily a propaganda war of ideologies and the web can accomplish a lot more than US planes and their clumsy bombardment. You guys have access to a couple billion people right here at your fingertips. The propaganda war online will go on decades after the conclusion of Gulf War II. Anybody can be a soldier as evidenced by the Al-Queada Islamist who created an Iraqi extremist "state" exclusively in cyberspace. Those of you who think I'm crazy wait a decade. Epic events will take place on the web as it explodes is size and speed reaching just about everybody on the planet.
                  I think you have a point Monster Zero ..........................

................and as for Sgt Wolery, you are living in past, do you really think shuffling the probem into other peoples land is going to solve all this???. The solutions are going to take time, maybe our sons and daughters will see the end but it takes time to change misgottten ideals, but it can be done.
                  Eternal War(gaming) Armoured Struggle Car Bob

History does not record anywhere at any time a religion that has any rational basis.
                  Lazarus Long

Draw the blinds on yesterday and it's all so much scarier....
                  David Bowie

Comment

I feel like ranting today. So . . .

Your formulation of the problem is too stereotyped and simplistic. Simple problems with simple solutions are popular because they are easy to explain. Easy to "sell". Politicians love them.

The real world OTOH remains a messy place and simplistic concepts just won't cut it.

The Umma has not in fact "risen up". Islamist groups want it to happen. Militant jihadists believe they are in the vanguard of it. The media thinks it's a great storyline. Wealthy Muslims who are worried about their souls donate to make it happen [please just do it somewhere else, thank you]. The government wants to spend your tax money to fight it. The extremists of all stripes want you to believe it to justify their own agendas. Various "students" around the planet are talking it to death.

It hasn't happened [yet].

Simply note that islamist violence is perpetrated and supported covertly by highly factionalized groups often at odds with eachother. We are not facing Corps of Muslim troops. The capitals of states from Morocco to Jakarta are not in flames. No rising.

Why?

Because 0.1% of the human race makes up 99.9% of the news. The rest are just trying to make it through the day. Part of the money "Ali" dropped in the box at his mosque in Bangladesh may end up financing terror to be sure. Ali probably doesn't know. More importantly he doesn't care. He's got kids to feed and the rent is due at the end of the week. Possibly he only goes to the mosque to be seen, to be labelled a person of good moral character, someone you can do business with. I'm sure we all know at least one Christian or Jew who lives exactly that way.

Now if the guys that live next to Ali are up to something "bad" and the government [whom he didn't vote for anyway] could make the bad guys 'disappear' [quietly] and if there is a small reward to be had - Ali might make a phone call. OTOH - if that phone call could potentially bring down a JDAM and hot bits of metal, bone, blood all over Ali's family, he might have second thoughts. Better to head back to the shop and try to sell a few extra Chinese knock-off DVDs of "The Matrix". He'd prefer to get his kids into medical school and he'll need the money for tuition, bribes, or at least a new laptop.

Now if you want a simpler example of Muslims who haven't "risen up" just note that there are about 10,000,000 of them spread across sub-Saharan Africa who are not spending a lot of time praying for a thunderbolt to strike down George Bush. They are praying for rain. If they take up an AK-47 it will be less likely because they feel a calling to kill infidels and more likely because it's the only job they can get.
                    Any metaphor will tear if stretched over too much reality.

Questions about our site? See the FAQ.

Comment

Originally posted by Wolery View Post
                      When they realize we can and will destroy them any place, anytime for their brethern's actions they will turn on them. Or support them, in which case we take away more Muslim land. Call it 'Land for Peace'
                      This was the same line of thinking behind the Strategic Bombing (relocation) campaign waged by the Allies in WW2. Needless to say it had the opposite effect, instead instigating rebellion it solidified resistance against the Allies.
                      If you can't set a good example, be a glaring warning.

Comment

GCoyote I'll co-sign on your break down, I also think Sgt Wolery forgets it's called the War against Terrism, not against Islam!
                        Eternal War(gaming) Armoured Struggle Car Bob

History does not record anywhere at any time a religion that has any rational basis.
                        Lazarus Long

Draw the blinds on yesterday and it's all so much scarier....
                        David Bowie

Comment

Originally posted by PzKfwBob View Post
                          GCoyote I'll co-sign on your break down, I also think Sgt Wolery forgets it's called the War against Terrism, not against Islam!
                          It seems like quiet a few Americans forget that point.
                          Winnie says
                          ---------------------------------
                          "He fell out of a Gestapo car, over a bridge, and onto a railway line. Then was run over by the Berlin Express.

It was an Accident."
                          Herr Flick.

Comment

Originally posted by PzKfwBob View Post
                            Gee, sure is amazing that all the terrorists just coincidentally happen to be muslims, who religion preaches war against 'unbelievers'.
                            "If you are right, then you are right even if everyone says you are wrong. If you are wrong then you are wrong even if everyone says you are right." William Penn.

Comment

I like this plan!

not brutal enough for me, but I like it!

about Japan. their natality is low and so population numbers will decrease a lot. but because they are very smart and very racist, they never allowed for mass immigration (and then only from countries they understand - i.e Korea, etc.)

they are replacing people by automation for low-skill labor and thus see demography as havign many problems, but not one of seeing their culture disappearing.

Europe will be Eurabia by the mid of the century if a plan like yours is not done. on that respect the US is in better shape as indeed, Muslims going in the US are more moderate (with a few exceptions) than in europe, and also the "american dream" a more powerful one than the european "nanny state" one.

now the question is: who will implement such a plan?

my bet is on the Chinese
                              "Freedom cannot exist without discipline, self-discipline, and rights cannot exist without duties. Those who do not observe their duties do not deserve their rights."--Oriana Fallaci

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X