The bones of Bin Laden

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The bones of Bin Laden

We need to find them, they're buried somewhere in Pakistan or Afghanistan. For the 100th time Al-Queda makes a "new" video featuring 2001 Bin Laden footage. This supports the hypothesis the Sheik has been dead and rotten for a number of years and his followers are using Weekend at Bernie's tactics to make us believe he's still in charge. Maybe kidney failure got him.

As a side note, there are new reports originating in Syria and supporting older rumors that Yasser Arafat, a man who had dozens of mistresses and was a veritable Arabian stallion, died from AIDS. Of course the medical reports had been hushed and falsified.
    Last edited by MonsterZero; 14 Jul 07, 22:19.

"Artillery adds dignity to what would otherwise be a ugly brawl."
    --Frederick II, King of Prussia

Originally posted by MonsterZero View Post
    We need to find them, they're buried somewhere in Pakistan or Afghanistan. For the 100th time Al-Queda makes a "new" video featuring 2001 Bin Laden footage. This supports the hypothesis the Sheik has been dead and rotten for a number of years and his followers are using Weekend at Bernie's tactics to make us believe he's still in charge. Maybe kidney failure got him.

As a side note, there are new reports originating in Syria and supporting older rumors that Yasser Arafat, a man who had dozens of mistresses and was a veritable Arabian stallion, died from AIDS. Of course the medical reports had bee hushed and falsified.
    They made a new Bin Laden video a couple of years ago didn't they? However I think there made be something seriously wrong with Bin Laden health wise since you rarely see him in the videos and such and bin Laden to me comes across as a man who really likes attention in these types of matters. Also with Yasser Arafat I think you may have a point of him dying of AIDS or some STD since you hear nothing about what killed him and given the fact that poisoning him wouldn't make since from a political point of view since he was becoming marginized. Also I keep in mid AIDS is a growing problem in many parts of the Middle East but is generally ignored due to the cultural taboos surrounding it.
    Last edited by Kevin23; 14 Jul 07, 22:53.

Comment

Even if he is dead, thats just means we're deepier in hole of sh**. IF he is dead, than we ahve no way of knowing who is in charge, and its not like "Okay, now we know is Abdul Shieki, lets kill him!" amnd than be done. Its than going to go to someone else. And this is even if we know he's dad, and there is noting to support that he is definitly dead...
      I am a simple man. I am by no means smarter than the average man. I am average...yet genius.

Comment

Originally posted by MonsterZero View Post
        As a side note, there are new reports originating in Syria and supporting older rumors that Yasser Arafat, a man who had dozens of mistresses and was a veritable Arabian stallion, died from AIDS. Of course the medical reports had been hushed and falsified.
        you mean young lovers... not mistresses...

as for Bin Laden. hope he's alive as a disappeared dead might mean an unending war (ok, even MORE unending war)
        "Freedom cannot exist without discipline, self-discipline, and rights cannot exist without duties. Those who do not observe their duties do not deserve their rights."--Oriana Fallaci

Comment

I agree, I reckon he is dead also. He's said nothing new for a long time. Died of typhoid or something in the mountains of North Pakistan.`He's probably more useful dead to them anyway as hes taken on an almost mythic quality. A bogey man if you will.

Comment

The Skull and Bones club which both Kerry and Bush belonged to have them in their repository.
            "If you are right, then you are right even if everyone says you are wrong. If you are wrong then you are wrong even if everyone says you are right." William Penn.

Comment

Originally posted by trailboss49 View Post
              The Skull and Bones club which both Kerry and Bush belonged to have them in their repository.
              LOL! Right next to Geronimo's bones.

There is little reason to believe that he's dead or even in poor health. He's camera shy because anytime he's filmed there's a risk that something may be determined regarding his location.

Comment

Personally, I think he kisssed a PGM right on the mouth, so there is no bones!!!
                Eternal War(gaming) Armoured Struggle Car Bob

History does not record anywhere at any time a religion that has any rational basis.
                Lazarus Long

Draw the blinds on yesterday and it's all so much scarier....
                David Bowie

Comment

Originally posted by copenhagen View Post
                  I agree, I reckon he is dead also. He's said nothing new for a long time. Died of typhoid or something in the mountains of North Pakistan.`He's probably more useful dead to them anyway as hes taken on an almost mythic quality. A bogey man if you will.
                  Most likely it was the kidneys or something directly associated with renal failure. Back in the 90s Saudi intelligence tried to poison him. He suffered kidney damage and rumor says he used to be on dialysis.

"Artillery adds dignity to what would otherwise be a ugly brawl."
                  --Frederick II, King of Prussia

Comment

I think Osama is very much alive.

Comment

The guy will mean something to Islamic terrorists no matter if he's alive or dead. Look at all the Nazis today who place Hitler in such high esteem. The idea is what keeps them motivated. His death may actually be a good thing. The ideology will taper off in years to come, unless we continue to have numerous #2s running around the world. On the other hand, he is now becoming more iconic and a figure; like Abe Lincoln (no, I'm not comparing the two in the sense you think I am, so don't yell at me). One thing is certain, there are those who are still alive and wish to do harm just like bin Laden, whether he's alive or not.

Comment

Actually, I would love to have his bones. Then I could charge all the Americans who wanted to $1 to urinate on them and I could retire a very rich man. Believe the line would be longer than the favorite ride in Disneyland.
                        "If you are right, then you are right even if everyone says you are wrong. If you are wrong then you are wrong even if everyone says you are right." William Penn.

Comment

I'm guessing that he never made it out of Tora Bora. He's too much of a ham to avoid the spotlight for this long. Plus, their clumsy attempts at having him make videos and the like pretty much prove it. Anyway, he's more valuable to them dead than alive.
                          A more interesting question concerns Castro. Is he still breathing? I think Mao was dead for years before they admitted it. I recall seeing those pictures of him supposedly swimming in the river. They got some kindergarden kid to paste his photo over the waves. It was a hoot!

Comment

Originally posted by Boaty View Post
                            I'm guessing that he never made it out of Tora Bora. He's too much of a ham to avoid the spotlight for this long. Plus, their clumsy attempts at having him make videos and the like pretty much prove it. Anyway, he's more valuable to them dead than alive.
                            I doubt that. Bin Laden's relationship with his followers doesn't last once there is nothing for him to gain. If there is one area where Bin Laden's dedication is unwaivering, it is in taunting and humiliating opponents by outsmarting them. So while he loves the spotlight, Bin Laden's primary concern is survival. That is the only way he can obtain glory and smack America in the face.

As for his followers, Bin Laden convinced them long ago of his value. It is an essential element in strategy for building relationships he can manipulate to serve his own goals. Those who might question that worth never get close to him.
                            "As soon as men decide that all means are permitted to fight an evil, then their good becomes indistinguishable from the evil that they set out to destroy."-Christopher Dawson - The Judgement of Nations, 1942

Comment

If he is dead then I do not believe he is worth more dead as a Martyr. If this were true they would announce his death and Martyrdom. In fact, I believe if he dies the major rallying point for the terrorists will die with him. It will start to whither and recruitment will fall off more than it has already.

He had major Kidney issues and has been severely hunted by big bombs falling from the sky. I believe he is probably dead and they don't want to confirm this because they think it will hurt the cause. There is just no one of enough notariety across all Arab borders to replace him. So Bernie is going to keep going boating and picking up girls.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X