Really bizzare AQ plots?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Really bizzare AQ plots?

Would anybody want to share some really bizzare plots Al-Qaeda has planned or attemped?

I remember one back a year ago or so where a Al-Qaeda cell was planning on blowing up the US embassy in Canada then after that they were planning on breaking into the Canadian Prime Minister's residence with the intent to behead him.

How about hijacking 4 planes, flying 2 into the World Trade Center, 1 into the Pentagon and planning to fly one into the White House?

Never underestimate your enemy.
    "If you are right, then you are right even if everyone says you are wrong. If you are wrong then you are wrong even if everyone says you are right." William Penn.

Comment

Originally posted by trailboss49 View Post
      How about hijacking 4 planes, flying 2 into the World Trade Center, 1 into the Pentagon and planning to fly one into the White House?

I'm not underestimating I'm just saying some of the plots they have tried are a little bizzare.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin23 View Post
        Would anybody want to share some really bizzare plots Al-Qaeda has planned or attemped?

I remember one back a year ago or so where a Al-Qaeda cell was planning on blowing up the US embassy in Canada then after that they were planning on breaking into the Canadian Prime Minister's residence with the intent to behead him.
        This wasn't an AQ plot. It was an AQ inspired plot.

http://www.cbc.ca/news/background/to...lot/index.html

The wiki article has its facts well sourced

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2006_To...terrorism_case

Comment

How do you define 'bizzare', when you talk about stuff like that? I guess that one has to have not a bad imagination in order to kill hundreds or thousands of people. Approach the targets from the direction that the police/secret services can't propose one to take, thus not needing to penetrate any defences.
          'Si vis pacem, para bellum' - Flavius Vegetius Renatus, De Re Militari

Comment

Originally posted by trailboss49 View Post

Yup. I have to say that was the one that was odd, but it did its job, unfortuatly
            I am a simple man. I am by no means smarter than the average man. I am average...yet genius.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
            X