Terrorist Wasted by Humvee in Iraq

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Terrorist Wasted by Humvee in Iraq

This guy won't fire at US troops ever again. UPDATE: still working on the link
    Last edited by MonsterZero; 15 Jun 04, 13:16.

"Artillery adds dignity to what would otherwise be a ugly brawl."
    --Frederick II, King of Prussia

Originally posted by MonsterZero
    ...link problems
    better than broken Pole

As for the terrorists the more you kill the more appear...
    a brain cell

Comment

Originally posted by laszlo.nemedi
      As for the terrorists the more you kill the more appear...
      Laszlo.nemedi, there are 2.5 billion Muslims in the world and some 350 million Arabs (they tend to be more hardcore than average Muslims). I suspect it's too late to worry about how many more appear; I hope I'm wrong. I suspect there are many more terrorist volunteers that could be accepted into the militant groups. Most of those people do it because they actually enjoy being modern day "pirates". USA does not "make them" become terrorists. It's a lifestyle, it's the way you've been raised by your parents.
      Last edited by MonsterZero; 15 Jun 04, 12:15.

Comment

Do you want your nuclear weapons set for ground burst or air burst? I mean which do you think is going to kill more of them?

Comment

Set it for air burst MZ.

Comment

Originally posted by Prester John
            Do you want your nuclear weapons set for ground burst or air burst? I mean which do you think is going to kill more of them?
            Nukes are more useless than the Maginot Line although if I ever met a real terrorist (who kidnaps and hurts innocent people like Nick Berg) I'd like to shoot him with my handgun, that's my secret fantasy. I'd shoot the whole magazine into him then reload and shoot a second magazine. Gives a whole new sense of purpose to the celebrated American freedom to bear arms.

I don't want to torment law-obiding ordinary Muslims; if they mind their business so will I. I mentioned all those millions of Muslims to attract your attention to the fact that the pool of terrorism candidates is huge (I have posted on this before). Even if the tiniest percentage become terrorists the absolute numbers can still be huge. American intelligence sources claim there are about 15,000 hardcore terrorists around the world. I don't have any information that could be used to challenge this statement. Nevertheless, does anybody still trust US intelligence sources in matters pertaining to the Mid East?
            Last edited by MonsterZero; 15 Jun 04, 21:25.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
            X