Al Qeada training manual

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Al Qeada training manual

If anyone is interested the Al Queda training manual can be downloaded from:

http://www.usdoj.gov/ag/trainingmanual.htm

It is in PDF format so you will need the Acrobat reader.

I don't think that's a good idea. I don't want the government seeing an Al Qaeda training manual downloaded on my computer. They'd probably send me to Gitmo as an enemy combatant.
    "Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we. They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we."

George W. Bush

Comment

You make a good point, as it seems the current administration has a clear disregard for Habeaus Corpus which every citizen is entitled to. (i.e. the fellow in Detroit who was being held by the SS)
      "Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we. They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we."

George W. Bush

Comment

Originally posted by Lt. Dan
        ...They'd probably send me to Gitmo as an enemy combatant.
        And this is a bad thing how?

Anyone who answers their own inane posts SHOULD be locked up.

Comment

it wasn't me who did that. It was sabotage.I have been setup.

George W. Bush

Comment

Does it tell you how to get free cable?
            Get the US out of NATO, now!

Comment

No explosive making instructions (hehe) but I spoke to a retired doctor (Phd) of chemistry who said he can make a HE compound out of ingredients bought at Kmart or something. And he said he can make stuff that detonates which, in the language of industrial chemists, is a word used very specifically. A detonation means something goes off with a supersonic shockwave speed-this is normally the domain of military explosives such as TNT, RDX and so on.

"Artillery adds dignity to what would otherwise be a ugly brawl."
              --Frederick II, King of Prussia

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
              X