Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Interesting bits about PLO

Hello,

Here is the official PLO website, it gives me a good laugh.

http://www.khamorim.com

And here is a good website that explains the truth behind the now infamous graphic video of a 12-years old boy being gunned to death. Does anybody remember this one? I can remember it very well. I was at first horrified, and didn't know the truth until I checked it on the other forums...

http://www.masada2000.org/al-dura.html

I am genuinely shocked by this small bit that virtually no western media wants us to know for it would have destroyed so many lies the Palestinians like to spout out.

If you really care about the truth, then check it out, if not, then that proves just how ignorant all of us have chosen to be.

Hope everybody is proud to be a sympathizer with madmen like Arafat and Palestinians screaming for Israeli blood...

Dan
    Major James Holden, Georgia Badgers Militia of Rainbow Regiment, American Civil War

"Aim small, miss small."

Ah I love the logic. If anyone here slightly disagrees with the Isreali government postion we must be rabid PLO supporters. Personally arafatt is a known terrorist and needs to be shot. Both sides lie to the media and due horrible things.
    "Have you forgotten the face of your father?"

Comment

Buahahaha!! Bravo. Thanks Cheetah.

"Artillery adds dignity to what would otherwise be a ugly brawl."
      --Frederick II, King of Prussia

Comment

Cool! Stalingrad counteroffensive! They must be Guards infantry. Urraaaaahhh!

Comment

I would just like to say the person in the story above actually knows nothing about ballistics, sigh....

Comment

Originally posted by Tim McBride

I would just like to say the person in the story above actually knows nothing about ballistics, sigh....
            If you read all way down, you would see there are four more websites offering plenty of professionals analyzing the event shown on the TV.

Check them out, some of them are done by professionals.

http://www.geocities.com/Athens/Orac...stigation.html

Here is the summary of a professional investigation...it matches what the other website showing the summary of what happened.

Dan
            Major James Holden, Georgia Badgers Militia of Rainbow Regiment, American Civil War

"Aim small, miss small."

Comment

Originally posted by Cheetah772
              If you read all way down, you would see there are four more websites offering plenty of professionals analyzing the event shown on the TV.

Check them out, some of them are done by professionals.

http://www.geocities.com/Athens/Orac...stigation.html

Here is the summary of a professional investigation...it matches what the other website showing the summary of what happened.

Dan
              I'm not argueing with the fact the PLO probally shot the kid. I was saying the person knew **** about ballistics. Just becuase a bullet hole is oblong or not perfectly round does not indicate the direction bullet entrance 100%, Look up the term 'keyholing' in rifle shooting.

Comment

Not only is Arafat a terrorist, he also uses the plight of his own people to satisfy is thrist for greater political power. If he were Christian, Arafat would see himself as Moses.

The Israelis share much of the guilt we in America assign to Palestinians. Both sides have engaged in barbaric conduct worthy of harsh criticism at a minimum. The media rarely shows video of IDF "police actions" in the Gaza Strip. Operations range from humane and noble to cruel and demented. Their ROE encourages a shoot-first policy. I've seen IDF soldiers rake dwellings with hundreds of rounds. In one incident, soldiers aimed low knowing children were inside.

Furthermore, Israel continues to expand settlements at the expense of Palestinians. Israel is far from innocent. While I don't advocate they sit back and do nothing as terrorists kill them, they must understand their government, and its policies are part of the problem.

The honest appraisal of Israeli conduct is important. The US should not tolerate Israel's contribution to the violence anymore than we do the Palestinian terrorists.
                "As soon as men decide that all means are permitted to fight an evil, then their good becomes indistinguishable from the evil that they set out to destroy."-Christopher Dawson - The Judgement of Nations, 1942

Comment

I didn't read through the side but had a look at the four pictures where the writer tries to fabricate a proof of something. For example he sais that the bullet holes in pic two are not in pic one, problem is that pic one is cropped that even if the holes were there the moment the photo/video was taken you wouldn't see them on this part of the picture. Just compare the position of the holes relative to the bricks. And the supposed new holes in pic 4... of course they were invisible in pic 1-3 because the father and his son were blocking the view to this part of the wall.
                  I'm sorry, but a website that so obviously tries to manipulate the reader immediately lost any credit and I won't trust any other information an that side.
                  "The conventional army loses if it does not win. The guerrilla wins if he does not lose."

Henry Alfred Kissinger

Comment

Originally posted by Deltapooh
                    Not only is Arafat a terrorist, he also uses the plight of his own people to satisfy is thrist for greater political power. If he were Christian, Arafat would see himself as Moses.

The Israelis share much of the guilt we in America assign to Palestinians. Both sides have engaged in barbaric conduct worthy of harsh criticism at a minimum. The media rarely shows video of IDF "police actions" in the Gaza Strip. Operations range from humane and noble to cruel and demented. Their ROE encourages a shoot-first policy. I've seen IDF soldiers rake dwellings with hundreds of rounds. In one incident, soldiers aimed low knowing children were inside.

Furthermore, Israel continues to expand settlements at the expense of Palestinians. Israel is far from innocent. While I don't advocate they sit back and do nothing as terrorists kill them, they must understand their government, and its policies are part of the problem.

The honest appraisal of Israeli conduct is important. The US should not tolerate Israel's contribution to the violence anymore than we do the Palestinian terrorists.
                    For at least some the Palestinian Arabs, the existence of Israel simply provides them an opportunity to satisfy their morbid fascination with killing Europeans, Americans and other caucassians. After all, where do most of those Israelis come from? They want to kill you guys because they hate you on the racial level. Solve the Palestinian problem and the most hardcore of the killers (that's going to be a fair number) will transplant their Intifada to Europe or America or Australia.

Look how quickly & unexpectedly Bin Laden's men in Afghanistan shifted their hatred from the Soviets to America.

That's what worries me the most.

Comment

The kid was certainly shooted by the IDF. The Isrealis soldiers, seeing to father under the block, thought it could be Palestinian firers. It is as simple as that.

LaPalice.
                      Monsieur de La Palice est mort
                      Mort devant Pavie.
                      Un quart d'heure avant sa mort
                      Il était encore en vie...

Comment

Originally posted by MonsterZero
                        For at least some the Palestinian Arabs, the existence of Israel simply provides them an opportunity to satisfy their morbid fascination with killing Europeans, Americans and other caucassians. After all, where do most of those Israelis come from? They want to kill you guys because they hate you on the racial level. Solve the Palestinian problem and the most hardcore of the killers (that's going to be a fair number) will transplant their Intifada to Europe or America or Australia.

Look how quickly & unexpectedly Bin Laden's men in Afghanistan shifted their hatred from the Soviets to America.

That's what worries me the most.
                        While I agree the radicals will simply search for new motivations, that is a risk I'm prepared to accept for peace in that region. Maybe if people see how these fanatics shift blame time and again, they will just tell them to "quit whining." Terrorism is continue to be a threat as long as man believes it is acceptable to resolve disagreements violently.
                        "As soon as men decide that all means are permitted to fight an evil, then their good becomes indistinguishable from the evil that they set out to destroy."-Christopher Dawson - The Judgement of Nations, 1942

Comment

Originally posted by LaPalice
                          The kid was certainly shooted by the IDF. The Isrealis soldiers, seeing to father under the block, thought it could be Palestinian firers. It is as simple as that.

LaPalice.
                          No.

Had you even bothered to check out the website, you would have seen where IDF troops were stationed, they were not anywhere near the father and his son. Their angle was not sufficient to allow them to kill the son nor their bullets could penetrate the concrete block where the father and his son were hiding behind.

The father was calm and looked in the direction of IDF, then all of a sudden, he panicked when he looked straight at the camera, knowing fully well the Palestinian shooters were behind or next to the cameraman.

The Palestinians murdered the son in order to use his death as a propaganda plot. It is a sick thing to do.

There are plenty of other evidence to support this theory. The IDF got the bad rap while the real murderers got away with it.

But I know you refuse to listen to any theory, because you desperately want to see Palestinians as nothing, but innocent people. I'm sorry if you're so caught up in this false reality, but it's the truth that the Palestinians are looking for ways to exploit IDF even if it means scarificing a boy's life.

Dan

"Aim small, miss small."

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Karri
                            Prawn heads
                            by Karri
                            How do you cook them? How do you eat them?

So far I've always just twisted them off, and discarded it along with the shells and such, only...
                            Today, 11:40
                          • Jose50
                            Thoughts on the US abandoning NATO
                            by Jose50
                            Now may be a good time for the NATO countries to start beefing up their materiel, personnel and alliances. There is a decided wave here in the US that...
                            Today, 08:41
                          • Von Richter
                            Sagittarius Rising...
                            by Von Richter
                            Just having a re-read of this book after it's stood for donkey's years on the bookshelf. Once again, within the first couple of pages, I'm transported...
                            Today, 01:19
                          Working...
                          X