Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Man kills 14 family members, with a knife.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Man kills 14 family members, with a knife.

If he had used a gun, some of them would have heard the shootings and escaped...
    A MAN has killed 14 members of his family, including six children, with a butcher’s knife before taking his own life in India, police said.
    The grisly murders occurred after Hasnin Anwar Warekar, 35, and his extended family gathered late on Saturday at a home north of Mumbai for a family function.
    Police spokesman Gajanan Laxman Kabdule said Warekar, an accountant, killed himself “after slitting the throats of all other family members, including his parents”.
    Warekar’s sister, Suviya Sojhav Barmar, was the sole survivor of the attack. She was taken to hospital after neighbours heard her screaming for help after midnight and alerted police.
    http://www.news.com.au/world/asia/ma...8d4f5bfbfe8676
    Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it everywhere, diagnosing it incorrectly and applying the wrong remedies.

As the mindless violence continues to infect the brains of the weak minded.

Just like the knife and swords attack on school children in China, in spite of those schools having unarmed security guards to protect the kids, this story will be a non issue in the US ALPHABET Lame Stream Media. After all, a gun wasn't involved.
    “Breaking News,”

“Something irrelevant in your life just happened and now we are going to blow it all out of proportion for days to keep you distracted from what's really going on.”

Comment

Originally posted by SRV Ron View Post
      As the mindless violence continues to infect the brains of the weak minded.

Just like the knife and swords attack on school children in China, in spite of those schools having unarmed security guards to protect the kids, this story will be a non issue in the US ALPHABET Lame Stream Media. After all, a gun wasn't involved.
      Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it everywhere, diagnosing it incorrectly and applying the wrong remedies.

Comment

This involves India, which is not in North America. Moved.

ACG Staff

Comment

Sudden murderous rages such as this were not unknown in Imperial India (Mogul and British) and are the original source of the term "to run amok " sometimes spelt amuck. There was considerable speculation, often ignorant and ill informed sometimes downright racist, as to the cause but AFAIK no satisfactory explanation has emerged although blame was sometimes put on drinking a mixture of Bhang and Arrack (containing strong Cannabis and fremented palm sap) in excessive quantities. George Thomas was said to have been drinking such a mixture when he single handed charged an assaulting column led by the redoubtable Skinner brothers (of Skinners Horse fame) and put it to flight
          Last edited by MarkV; 01 Mar 16, 05:30.
          Human history becomes more and more a race between education and catastrophe (H G Wells)
          Mit der Dummheit kaempfen Goetter selbst vergebens (Friedrich von Schiller)

Comment

UH

so you know what seditives are and how they effect humans?

If he had used a gun, some of them would have heard the shootings and escaped...
            Maybe and you are ass u me ing

In your fantasy he could just as well gone on a rampage in the neighborhood and killed a lot more then a standoff with police.

End of story.
            "Ask not what your country can do for you"

Left wing, Right Wing same bird that they are killing.

you’re entitled to your own opinion but not your own facts.

Comment

Originally posted by Half Pint John View Post
              UH

Strong cannabis can have a triggering effect on some who are schizophrenically inclined and mixed with an alcoholic tree resin who knows?
              Human history becomes more and more a race between education and catastrophe (H G Wells)

Comment

There was something called prairie madness when people started moving to the great plains and facing extreme isolation and hopelessness in the U.S. Mothers who suffered from the conditon would on occasion kill their childern The two are not related but we see the same type of thing in middle class men on occasion when they can not provide for their families.

There may be link between severe depression and acts of violence when the effected individuals face the condition out of environmental factors not genetic predisposition. The assumption I'm making is that for those who's depression is genetic will have built up cooping mechanisms over time.
                We hunt the hunters

Comment

He did well. I can only think of 3 from my family I'd like to stab.

*Yes cousin Robert. I'm looking at you*
                  Matthew 5:9 Blessed are the cheesemakers

That's right bitches. I'm blessed!

Comment

Originally posted by Rojik View Post
                    He did well. I can only think of 3 from my family I'd like to stab.

*Yes cousin Robert. I'm looking at you*
                    I'd worry about which ones might have you on their list

Comment

You really have to admire the liberal insanity.

My worst jump story:
                      My 13th jump was on the 13th day of the month, aircraft number 013.
                      As recorded on my DA Form 1307 Individual Jump Log.
                      No lie.

~
                      "Everything looks all right. Have a good jump, eh."
                      -2 Commando Jumpmaster

Comment

Originally posted by MarkV View Post
                        I'd worry about which ones might have you on their list
                        lol. Probably more than 3.
                        Matthew 5:9 Blessed are the cheesemakers

That's right bitches. I'm blessed!

Comment

Originally posted by Rojik View Post
                          lol. Probably more than 3.
                          After co-existing with you many years in these here forums it's safe to say more likely it's 3 or less that don't have you on their "to murder with a knife" -list.
                          Wisdom is personal

Comment

Originally posted by Half Pint John View Post
                            UH

Maybe and you are ass u me ing

In your fantasy he could just as well gone on a rampage in the neighborhood and killed a lot more then a standoff with police.

End of story.
                            Not so fast, guns come with an early warning system, they go "BANG" knives? Not so much....there could have been a policeman there quickly if some one heard something.

But you are so wrapped up in the Anti-gun thing you have little concern over those who are killed in any other fashion.
                            These deaths are meaningless to anti-gun nuts because they go against everything they believe. That guns cause human behavior to change.
                            This is bull, murder is murder crime is crime.

Comment

Originally posted by Urban hermit View Post
                              Not so fast, guns come with an early warning system, they go "BANG" knives? Not so much....there could have been a policeman there quickly if some one heard something.

But you are so wrapped up in the Anti-gun thing you have little concern over those who are killed in any other fashion.
                              These deaths are meaningless to anti-gun nuts because they go against everything they believe. That guns cause human behavior to change.
                              This is bull, murder is murder crime is crime.
                              Oh go and have a quiet lie down

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X