Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MH17

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #91
    Here:

    Because of Husayn Kamil’s decision in April 1991, Iraq only partially declared its holdings of chemical weapons and missiles, while it did not declare its biological and nuclear weapons program at all.Iraq concealed the undeclared weapons to varying degrees.
    Iraq concealed between 128-157 R-400 bombs containing BW agent at Airfield 37 in western Iraq and at Al ‘Aziziyah to the southeast of Baghdad.
    Iraq also concealed 25 biological agent-filled Al Husayn missile warheads; 15 in the embankment of the Tigris Canal northwest of Baghdad, and 10 warheads in the Al Mansuriyah former railway tunnel to the northeast of Baghdad. These warheads contained botulinum toxin, Bacillus anthracis spores, and aflatoxin, though the number filled with each agent is still uncertain.
    Iraq also concealed an undetermined amount of bulk BW agent at a succession of locations around the periphery of Baghdad.
    The Destruction of Iraq’s BW
    An IAEA inspection in late June 1991 triggered Iraq’s decision unilaterally to destroy the undeclared weapons that had been concealed from the UN, according to multiple senior Iraqi officials. The IAEA’s inspection team was blocked from sites in Abu Ghurayb and Fallujah. The Iraqis fired warning shots over the inspectors’ heads, but the inspectors brought back photos indicating Iraq was hiding undeclared uranium enrichment equipment from the inspectors.
    The IAEA inspection and the international uproar surrounding it caused consternation and a measure of panic in the Regime’s leadership, particularly Husayn Kamil, and Saddam appointed a high-level committee headed by Deputy Prime Minister Tariq ‘Aziz to deal with inspection matters, according to multiple sources.
    A senior Iraqi scientist who directed the destruction of chemical and biological munitions contends that the decision to destroy the hidden materials was made at the end of June 1991. The IAEA inspection and the ensuing controversy prompted Iraqi concerns about renewed war with the US, according to Dr. Bilal. ‘Amir Rashid telephoned Dr. Bilal and ordered that all hidden chemical and biological munitions be destroyed within 48 hours. When Bilal responded that this was impossible, ‘Amir Rashid directed that Bilal use the resources of the Iraqi Air Force and the surface-to-surface missile force to accomplish the task. Dr. Bilal gathered his colleagues from Al Muthanna, went to the locations of the stored munitions, and began the destruction.

    Comment


    • #92
      Here:

      So far, ISG has found only one offer of uranium to Baghdad since 1991—an approach Iraq appears to have turned down. In mid-May 2003, an ISG team found an Iraqi Embassy document in the Iraqi Intelligence Service (IIS) headquarters related to an offer to sell yellowcake to Iraq. The document reveals that a Ugandan businessman approached the Iraqis with an offer to sell uranium, reportedly from the Congo. The Iraqi Embassy in Nairobi—in reporting this matter back to Baghdad on 20 May 2001—indicated it told the Ugandan that Iraq does not deal with these materials, explained the circumstances of sanctions, and said that Baghdad was not concerned about these matters right now. Figure 1 is the translation of this document.
      Indigenous Production Capabilities
      As a result of Desert Storm and IAEA inspection efforts, Iraq’s indigenous yellowcake production capability appears to have been eliminated. ISG has uncovered no indicator Iraq had reconstituted production processes to refine uranium or produce yellowcake on a scale needed for a weapons program.
      Iraq’s main plant for yellowcake production prior to 1991 was at Al-Qa’im. The plant was designed, erected, and commissioned by Mechim Company of Belgium during the period 1982 to 1984. Using phosphate ore from the Akashat mine and the Prayon process, the first batch of yellowcake was delivered to the IAEC in December 1985 with approximately 168 tons delivered through 1991.
      Bomb damage in 1991 destroyed the uranium extraction facility at the Al-Qa’im Superphosphate Fertilizer Plant. In 1991, inspectors found that Al-Qa’im had been heavily damaged in the war and the structure was unsafe. Visits to the site in interim years did not reveal any attempt to reestablish the plant to produce yellowcake.
      During the years of intrusive inspections, the IAEA also closed and sealed the Abu Skhair mine to curtail Iraq’s secondary pilot plant production capability for acquiring uranium. A year before the closure of the Abu-Sha’ir mine under IAEA supervision in 1993, the processing plant was converted to produce “Alum” from kaolin ore. Subsequent visits by UNSCOM/IAEA continued to report inoperability of the mine. The operation established at Abu-Sha’ir in September 1988 produced 800 tons of ore, 10 tons of which were delivered to a pilot plant at the Geological Survey State Enterprise (GSSE) prior to 1991. Despite this effort, only 0.5 kg of yellowcake was obtained.
      Ja’far also claims that Iraq did not attempt to build another yellowcake production plant after 1991 (see Figure 2).

      Comment


      • #93
        Originally posted by Gorque View Post
        You're too funny. Too lazy to research the report so now you resort to accusations in the forlorn hope that I'll spoon-feed you with the relevant data.
        Pretty pathetic attempt to rewrite history on your behalf, when the evidence clearly establish the fact:

        Bush later said that the biggest regret of his presidency was "the intelligence failure" in Iraq,[17] while the Senate Intelligence Committee found in 2008 that his administration "misrepresented the intelligence and the threat from Iraq".[18] A key CIA informant in Iraq admitted that he lied about his allegations, "then watched in shock as it was used to justify the war"
        http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iraq_an...ss_destruction

        Originally posted by Gorque View Post
        Here's a hint, when someone presents you with a gift, try using honey first. Perhaps then the donor will also present you with the key to unlocking your gifts secrets.
        Perhaps the "honey waggon" should be redirected to your yard.
        Let's see if your products will grow from it.

        Comment


        • #94
          Shameful neglect of evidence

          NEARLY one month has passed since Malaysia Airlines flight MH17 was shot down over the skies of eastern Ukraine, taking the lives of 298 people. An international investigation is underway, led by the Netherlands, with members from Ukraine, Malaysia, the United States, Russia and others.

          Though the team of investigators examining the crash site has yet to publish the findings and assign culpability to the responsible party, prominent media outlets have obediently toed the line of several western capitals with reports that all but categorically blame Russia for the aircraft’s demise.

          Journalistic and analytical speculation cannot be avoided in such a tragic and geopolitically-charged situation. Media outlets have the responsibility to provide both critical commentary and impartial reporting to their readers, but in the case of MH17, the lack of balance is breathtaking.

          Those parties who unreservedly point fingers at Moscow in the hours immediately following the disaster have yet to make public any forensic evidence that definitively implicates Russia in providing anti-Kiev militias with the training or hardware needed to take down a commercial airliner.

          On the other hand, Russia’s Defence Ministry has made available compelling satellite images and military data that calls the Ukrainian government’s official narrative of events into question. Moscow’s findings have either been laxly underreported or dismissed as propaganda by the West.
          Link
          “For there is nothing more serious than a lunatic when he comes to the central point of his lunacy.”

          Max Sterner

          Comment


          • #95
            Originally posted by Erkki View Post
            From the article : "Russia has also claimed that it tracked a Ukrainian Su-25 fighter jet flying in close proximity to the aircraft prior to it disappearing from radar"

            SU 25 a fighter ? Really ?

            Comment


            • #96
              (...) militias with the training or hardware needed to take down a commercial airliner.
              Given that the most likely hypothesis is that they mistook it for a combat plane, that's a rather silly point.
              Lambert of Montaigu - Crusader.

              Bolgios - Mercenary Game.

              Comment


              • #97
                Originally posted by Erkki View Post
                Still repeating Moscow's bizarre lies about a SU25 shooting down MH17 I see.

                They could at least have made up a vaguely possible story including a plane that could have been capable of shooting down the airliner.
                "To be free is better than to be unfree - always."

                Comment


                • #98
                  Originally posted by Surrey View Post
                  Still repeating Moscow's bizarre lies about a SU25 shooting down MH17 I see.

                  They could at least have made up a vaguely possible story including a plane that could have been capable of shooting down the airliner.
                  Moscow didn't said that Su25 shoot plane down.
                  Check your memory or else
                  Fortess fortuan adiuvat

                  Comment


                  • #99
                    Dutch Professor apologizing for MH17 tragedy media coverage in the Netherlands

                    Dear Mr. President Putin,

                    Please accept our apologies on behalf of a great many people here in the Netherlands for our Government and our Media. The facts concerning MH17 are twisted to defame you and your country.

                    We are powerless onlookers, as we witness how the Western Nations, led by the United States, accuse Russia of crimes they commit themselves more than anybody else. We reject the double standards that are used for Russia and the West. In our societies, sufficient evidence is required for a conviction. The way you and your Nation are convicted for ‘crimes’ without evidence, is ruthless and despicable.

                    You have saved us from a conflict in Syria that could have escalated into a World War. The mass killing of innocent Syrian civilians through gassing by ‘Al-Qaeda’ terrorists, trained and armed by the US and paid for by Saudi Arabia, was blamed on Assad. In doing so, the West hoped public opinion would turn against Assad, paving the way for an attack on Syria.

                    Not long after this, Western forces have built up, trained and armed an ‘opposition’ in the Ukraine, to prepare a coup against the legitimate Government in Kiev. The putschists taking over were quickly recognized by Western Governments. They were provided with loans from our tax money to prop their new Government up.

                    The people of the Crimea did not agree with this and showed this with peaceful demonstrations. Anonymous snipers and violence by Ukrainian troops turned these demonstrations into demands for independence from Kiev. Whether you support these separatist movements is immaterial, considering the blatant Imperialism of the West. Russia is wrongly accused, without evidence or investigation, of delivering the weapons systems that allegedly brought down #MH17. For this reason Western Governments claim they have a right to economically pressure Russia.

                    We, citizens of the West, who see the lies and machinations of our Governments, wish to offer you our apologies for what is done in our name.

                    It’s unfortunately true, that our media have lost all independence and are just mouthpieces for the Powers that Be. Because of this, Western people tend to have a warped view of reality and are unable to hold their politicians to account.

                    Our hopes are focused on your wisdom. We want Peace. We see that Western Governments do not serve the people but are working towards a New World Order. The destruction of sovereign nations and the killing of millions of innocent people is, seemingly, a price worth paying for them, to achieve this goal.

                    We, the people of the Netherlands, want Peace and Justice, also for and with Russia.

                    We hope to make clear that the Dutch Government speaks for itself only. We pray our efforts will help to diffuse the rising tensions between our Nations.

                    Sincerely,
                    Professor Cees Hamelink


                    http://orientalreview.org/2014/08/13...e-netherlands/
                    Fortess fortuan adiuvat

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by hawker_gb View Post
                      Dutch Professor apologizing for MH17 tragedy media coverage in the Netherlands

                      Dear Mr. President Putin,

                      Please accept our apologies on behalf of a great many people here in the Netherlands for our Government and our Media. The facts concerning MH17 are twisted to defame you and your country.

                      We are powerless onlookers, as we witness how the Western Nations, led by the United States, accuse Russia of crimes they commit themselves more than anybody else. We reject the double standards that are used for Russia and the West. In our societies, sufficient evidence is required for a conviction. The way you and your Nation are convicted for ‘crimes’ without evidence, is ruthless and despicable.

                      You have saved us from a conflict in Syria that could have escalated into a World War. The mass killing of innocent Syrian civilians through gassing by ‘Al-Qaeda’ terrorists, trained and armed by the US and paid for by Saudi Arabia, was blamed on Assad. In doing so, the West hoped public opinion would turn against Assad, paving the way for an attack on Syria.

                      Not long after this, Western forces have built up, trained and armed an ‘opposition’ in the Ukraine, to prepare a coup against the legitimate Government in Kiev. The putschists taking over were quickly recognized by Western Governments. They were provided with loans from our tax money to prop their new Government up.

                      The people of the Crimea did not agree with this and showed this with peaceful demonstrations. Anonymous snipers and violence by Ukrainian troops turned these demonstrations into demands for independence from Kiev. Whether you support these separatist movements is immaterial, considering the blatant Imperialism of the West. Russia is wrongly accused, without evidence or investigation, of delivering the weapons systems that allegedly brought down #MH17. For this reason Western Governments claim they have a right to economically pressure Russia.

                      We, citizens of the West, who see the lies and machinations of our Governments, wish to offer you our apologies for what is done in our name.

                      It’s unfortunately true, that our media have lost all independence and are just mouthpieces for the Powers that Be. Because of this, Western people tend to have a warped view of reality and are unable to hold their politicians to account.

                      Our hopes are focused on your wisdom. We want Peace. We see that Western Governments do not serve the people but are working towards a New World Order. The destruction of sovereign nations and the killing of millions of innocent people is, seemingly, a price worth paying for them, to achieve this goal.

                      We, the people of the Netherlands, want Peace and Justice, also for and with Russia.

                      We hope to make clear that the Dutch Government speaks for itself only. We pray our efforts will help to diffuse the rising tensions between our Nations.

                      Sincerely,
                      Professor Cees Hamelink


                      http://orientalreview.org/2014/08/13...e-netherlands/
                      More lies and extortion from the Nazi Junta in Moscow to force an Useful idiot to do biding of the Fascist Kremlin.
                      Flag: USA / Location: West Coast

                      Prayers.

                      BoRG

                      http://img204.imageshack.us/img204/8757/snap1ws8.jpg

                      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5PtsX_Z3CMU

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Salinator View Post
                        More lies and extortion from the Nazi Junta in Moscow to force an Useful idiot to do biding of the Fascist Kremlin.
                        Nobody publish what happen to Mh. Why?
                        Probably because you got no evidence against Russia.

                        Or maybe US backed terrorists from Kiev is to blame.
                        US currently sponsoring terrorism around the world.
                        Fortess fortuan adiuvat

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by hawker_gb View Post
                          Nobody publish what happen to Mh. Why?
                          Probably because you got no evidence against Russia.
                          Have you ever seen or heard of an aircraft accident investigation take lees than 1 1/2 years ?
                          And those are accidents that didn't occur over a war zone.

                          Patience grasshopper, all will be told in time.

                          Or maybe US backed terrorists from Kiev is to blame.
                          US currently sponsoring terrorism around the world.

                          Scientists have announced they've discovered a cure for apathy. However no one has shown the slightest bit of interest !!

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by tigersqn View Post
                            Have you ever seen or heard of an aircraft accident investigation take lees than 1 1/2 years ?
                            And those are accidents that didn't occur over a war zone.

                            Patience grasshopper, all will be told in time.




                            Where are the tapes from UA flight control bot?
                            Fortess fortuan adiuvat

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by hawker_gb View Post
                              Where are the tapes from UA flight control bot?
                              Come on, nobody wants to know this since it is clear that the MH17 was shoot down by UAAirforce.
                              Mundstuhl - We Germans

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by TuffGong View Post
                                Come on, nobody wants to know this since it is clear that the MH17 was shoot down by UAAirforce.
                                Most probably.
                                That's why everybody "forget" that plane.
                                Fortess fortuan adiuvat

                                Comment

                                Latest Topics

                                Collapse

                                Working...
                                X