Ukrainian Government

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ukrainian Government

Ukraine declares withdrawal from certain obligations International Covenant on Civil and Political Rights and the European Convention on Human Rights to stop aggression of the Russian Federation.
    http://ukrainiancrisis.net/news/10825
    There are no Nazis in Ukraine. © Idiots

Emtos,
    You've been at this long enough. Why create such a mis-leading OP title? The headline you reference states: "Ukraine temporarily away from some of the obligations of the Convention on Human Rights".

This is a Forum, and all ideas should be considered. You have written many posts that have provided a different pov then I read in the Western Press. For this you have my thanks to your contributions. I feel that your OP was not your best.
    My Avatar: Ivan W. Henderson Gunner/navigator B-25-26. 117 combat missions. Both Theaters. 11 confirmed kills. DSC.

Comment

Because we both know "temporarily" will turn into "permanently" and how "some obligations" will turn into "all obligations". Ukraine was following this path since Maidan. It's just one more logical step. Ukrainian government already supressed opposition including by killings, took anti-Soviet laws. It just goes further in the way to fascism.

Comment

Emtos, I thought you didn't believe in human rights?

Comment

Originally posted by Daemon of Decay View Post
          Emtos, I thought you didn't believe in human rights?
          Right. But the reasons behind my beliefs and actions of Ukraine are very different.

Comment

Actually this makes sense.

Many of the human rights laws lost validation once asymmetric warfare became the norm.

Once the states lost the ability to control the use of force laws drawn up between states to limit the use of force become vary gray vs the black and white of the original intent

Comment

Originally posted by Emtos View Post
              Right. But the reasons behind my beliefs and actions of Ukraine are very different.
              How so?

Comment

Originally posted by Daemon of Decay View Post
                How so?
                I don't believe in them because I don't have a scientific confirmation that such a thing as "innate human rights" exist. Ukrainian government are doing this because they're fascists terrorists.

Comment

I don't believe in them because I don't have a scientific confirmation that such a thing as "innate human rights" exist. Ukrainian government are doing this because they're fascists terrorists.
                  And here gentlemen -

you have Belgian surrealism at it's finest
                  Lambert of Montaigu - Crusader.

Bolgios - Mercenary Game.

Comment

Do you have scientific confirmation that something like Fascism exists?

I mean, grind up a Fascist, and you won't find a single Fascist molecule after all.

Comment

Originally posted by Johan Banér View Post
                      Do you have scientific confirmation that something like Fascism exists?

I mean, grind up a Fascist, and you won't find a single Fascist molecule after all.
                      Think about it -

Do you have scientific confirmation that Emtos exists ? Can Emtos be sure I exist ?

It's Plato's allegory of the cave - all over again

The shadows are as close as the prisoners get to viewing reality. He then explains how the philosopher is like a prisoner who is freed from the cave and comes to understand that the shadows on the wall do not make up reality at all, as he can perceive the true form of reality rather than the mere shadows seen by the prisoners.
                      Lambert of Montaigu - Crusader.

Bolgios - Mercenary Game.

Comment

Human rights aren't a problem for him as this allows him to be ok with Soviet oppression aswell as any anti government oppression in Putins modern Russia. Ukraine is against Russia though so anything they do is fascist whereas Russia does its ok because human rights aren't needed there because the good of Russia doesn't require them because in Russia in his eyes the state is always right and any dissent wrong. He does not equate one and the other both being fascist. Belgian surrealism , Belgian hypocritism. I await his whataboutism.

Comment

Originally posted by Snowygerry View Post
                          And here gentlemen -

you have Belgian surrealism at it's finest
                          I tend to call all of that a waste of time wading through endless flows of propaganda, but I see that it might have it funny moments, such as this one. It takes a good stand-up comedian to deliver such a line with a deadpan, I suppose!
                          Michele

Comment

Five Police Officers Injured as Anti-Gay Group Attacks Pride Parade in Ukraine

At least nine people, including five police officers, were injured on Saturday as clashes broke out in Kiev between approximately 300 gay rights marchers and members of a far-right nationalist group.

Video footage from the Ukrainian capital shows the attackers, many of them clad in black balaclavas, throwing smoke bombs and tear gas as demonstrators march along the Dnipro River. Scuffles erupted as helmeted riot police formed a cordon to keep the violent counter-protesters away from the pride parade.
                            VICE News - Full Article

Comment

Wow, how many of the them...... Shouldn't they be trying to fight Russian soldiers on vacation instead of picking on some limp-wristed Rainbow flag wavers? How would their peers see them if they get caught on camera getting bitch-slapped by a fruity guy or being pummeled by a bull-dike?

But seriously, with all the troubles going on in The Ukraine right now, they got time and energy for this nonsense?
                              Flag: USA / Location: West Coast

Prayers.

BoRG

http://img204.imageshack.us/img204/8757/snap1ws8.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5PtsX_Z3CMU

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X