Announcement

Collapse

New Site - PLEASE READ

Hello All,
My name is Ashley and I am the one that moved the forum to its new hosting location. This was done for security reasons and try to keep the forum from going down every other day. I understand that the new forum looks very different from the old one but I promise almost everything you had before you still have it might just be in a different place.

Items that are gone due to a limitation of the new hosting/ forum update:
- Awards
- Flags

As I was going thought your posts I was able to fix a lot fo the issues you were listing. Below is kind of a running list of issues an what is fixed and what I am still working on.

Items that I have fixed from your comments:
- Smilie are now working.
- Color/Theme changes
- Signature are now showing up. (Here is how to edit them https://screencast.com/t/OJHzzhiV1)
- Ranking is now showing up.
- Private messaging is now working.

Some issues I am still working on are:
- Missing items from the Calendar
- Like button the posts is giving an error.

One other note I have seen a lot is theme/color related items. I know this is important to all of you but at the moment the most important thing was getting you back a functioning forum with as many features I can get you back from before.

Theme/color is something we can change but it the moment I do not have the time and resources to fix all of the issue and design the site. I did do some theme updates yesterday but it is very time consuming. Please just be patient with the forum as we get it back to as close as I can to what you had before.

If anyone has any issues that they are running in to please let me know in the post below. Please give me as much detail as possible .
https://forums.armchairgeneral.com/forum/world-history-group-welcomes-you/armchair-general-magazine/5034776-new-site-please-read
See more
See less

2009 repeat performance?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2009 repeat performance?

Since Russia failed in achieving its goals last year a number of experts are predicting a reprisal of last years events. The troops are already in place with the Kavkaz 2009 exercises ongoing. Possibly the best time for the attack would be on or right after July 6 when the exercises end. Doing it right after Obama visit would leave the impression of Obama approval on the move. The toothless response to Iran's events suggest that Obama would at best express grave concern and leave it at that.

I'd give the percentage of this happening at 25%. Russia's economy is in serious trouble and the attack would rattle it further - I'd think Putin is not willing to risk it now. Also I see little evidence of a build-up of incidents that preceded the previous war. Of course that could be fixed quickly.

What was it "goals"?

I don´t agree with them.
    “For there is nothing more serious than a lunatic when he comes to the central point of his lunacy.”

Max Sterner

Comment

Then there are two of us. I don't agree with the goals either. Let's go demonstrate!

Comment

I am demonstrating all I can but nobody notices it...
        can you quickly remind me off what I am demonstrating ageist?
        “For there is nothing more serious than a lunatic when he comes to the central point of his lunacy.”

Max Sterner

Comment

The goals of course!

Comment

So waving a greenpeace flag isn´t going to help much? Curses...

Max Sterner

Comment

Waving a greenpeace flag won't hurt. You'll do that and I'll wave the Georgian flag and we'll be fine.

Comment

Well in some way that might make sense...

Max Sterner

Comment

Sadly, I could see this. Obama didn't care the first time around he's sure as hell not going to care now. He's not exactly the most concerned with human or civil rights abroad.
                  Check out my e-book: The Spanish American War: A Brief History, available at Barnes & Noble, Smashwords and other retailers.

Comment

Now PP(est)I do wonder if you are not mixing Georgia with Russia?

The one who failed with his goals was obiusly Mad Miho...

Max Sterner

Comment

Georgia's democracy is still in place so Mad Miho is still on track with his goals.

Comment

Not those goals... "To reastablish constitution order" wasn´t that what they said?

Yes "Democracy"
                        Det var en annan sjua sa bonden och skrev en femma
                        =
                        It was another seven said the farmer and wrote a five.

http://www.russiaotherpointsofview.c.../russian-.html

Max Sterner

Comment

Originally posted by pp(est) View Post
                          Possibly the best time for the attack would be on or right after July 6 when the exercises end. Doing it right after Obama visit would leave the impression of Obama approval on the move.
                          What? Still no attack by today (July 9th)? Obama is away, yet.. Now that's really strange... Maybe tomorrow?

Comment

maybe tomorrow. I hope not though.

Comment

Have you heard about "Silverarken" and the Korpilombolo sect?

Max Sterner

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X