Announcement

Collapse

New Site - PLEASE READ

Hello All,
My name is Ashley and I am the one that moved the forum to its new hosting location. This was done for security reasons and try to keep the forum from going down every other day. I understand that the new forum looks very different from the old one but I promise almost everything you had before you still have it might just be in a different place.

Items that are gone due to a limitation of the new hosting/ forum update:
- Awards
- Flags

As I was going thought your posts I was able to fix a lot fo the issues you were listing. Below is kind of a running list of issues an what is fixed and what I am still working on.

Items that I have fixed from your comments:
- Smilie are now working.
- Color/Theme changes
- Signature are now showing up. (Here is how to edit them https://screencast.com/t/OJHzzhiV1)
- Ranking is now showing up.
- Private messaging is now working.

Some issues I am still working on are:
- Missing items from the Calendar
- Like button the posts is giving an error.

One other note I have seen a lot is theme/color related items. I know this is important to all of you but at the moment the most important thing was getting you back a functioning forum with as many features I can get you back from before.

Theme/color is something we can change but it the moment I do not have the time and resources to fix all of the issue and design the site. I did do some theme updates yesterday but it is very time consuming. Please just be patient with the forum as we get it back to as close as I can to what you had before.

If anyone has any issues that they are running in to please let me know in the post below. Please give me as much detail as possible .
https://forums.armchairgeneral.com/forum/world-history-group-welcomes-you/armchair-general-magazine/5034776-new-site-please-read
See more
See less

Thoughts on over-all Russian Performance

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Erkki View Post
    Grunts? What are you taking me for? I know officers that knows higher officers and journalists that was in S Ossetia, I know people with relatives in Georgia. Well I know grunts to of course.
    You mean your virtual friends from other Internet forums?

Comment

Originally posted by Shamil View Post
      You mean your virtual friends from other Internet forums?
      I am not a member on any other forums apart from 2 Swedish forums. Where I got perhaps 5 posts in total.

PS: I know one or two Ukranians too.
      Last edited by Erkki; 22 Oct 08, 09:51.
      “For there is nothing more serious than a lunatic when he comes to the central point of his lunacy.”

Max Sterner

Comment

Originally posted by Erkki View Post
        I am not a member on any other forums apart from 2 Swedish forums. Where I got perhaps 5 posts in total.

PS: I know one or two Ukranians too.
        Your town is so multinational?

Comment

Your town is so multinational?
          I have changed shcool and is a bigger one now, yes we had most of the Middle eastern states represented, Russians, South American snd one or two Americans.
          I done some bussiness with Russian and Ukrainian too.
          “For there is nothing more serious than a lunatic when he comes to the central point of his lunacy.”

Max Sterner

Comment

Personal attack deleted. You know the rules.
            ---
            We will deal with the language issue separately.
            Last edited by GCoyote; 02 Apr 09, 07:43.

Comment

Google translate didn't know the words nerodilsya dolbaebom. Neither did I. Can somebody help?

Comment

Originally posted by iiyx View Post
                Хм я украинец и я так подумал.... слава богу я неродилсья таким долбаёбом как ты!
                Г-н iiyx, так и натурой Английский говорим, все это не понимают русский язык

= Mr iiyx please speak English, everybody here doesn´t understand Russian.

Max Sterner

Comment

Spela inge rol!
                  Понимаем...
                  Don’t forget 1389 Battle for Kosovo.
                  Don’t forget 1912 Kumanovo battle, revenge for Kosovo.
                  Don’t forget 1999 Battle for Kosovo II
                  Don’t forget we’ll revenge it again.

Comment

Personal attack deleted. You know the rules.
                    ---
                    We will deal with the language issue separately.
                    Last edited by GCoyote; 01 Apr 09, 11:04.

Comment

Originally posted by Djordjije View Post
                      Spela inge rol!
                      Понимаем...
                      "Spelar ingen roll!", actually... or "Spela Roll!"

Max Sterner

Comment

GCoyote, it seems that you don't know any rules.
                        one poster used Russian swears against me in this thread and against other member here http://www.armchairgeneral.com/forum...61#post1161561

Do the rules of the forum allow to use swears? Please clarify it.

Comment

GCoyote, it seems that you don't know any rules.
                          one poster used Russian swears against me in this thread and against other member here http://www.armchairgeneral.com/forum...61#post1161561

Do the rules of the forum allow to use swears? Please clarify it.
                          No they do not. If someone is using profanity in a post click on the "Bad Post Report" control and a mod who speaks the appropriate language will look at it. RKKA is a separately hosted section and someone is already looking into this new guy's posts as I indicated above.

Edit: Now that we've got the language issue sorted out I'd just like to remind everyone that we are here to discuss history and defense issues, not eachother. You are free to attack national policies not other members of the forum.

Thank You - ACG Staff
                          Last edited by GCoyote; 02 Apr 09, 07:46.
                          Any metaphor will tear if stretched over too much reality.

Questions about our site? See the FAQ.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                          X