From Siberia with Love

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• From Siberia with Love

I always knew that Russia is one of the richest cultural countries in the world. And now I believe one of the sexiest too:

http://www.spiegel.de/fotostrecke/fo...cke-56143.html

Weird fashions, but nevertheless Russian women are indeed fricking HOT!
    "To be defeated and not submit, is victory; to be victorious and rest on one's laurels, is defeat."
    --Marshal Józef Piłsudski

Comment

Originally posted by Pilsudski View Post
      Weird fashions, but nevertheless Russian women are indeed fricking HOT!
      Weird fashions? Some of those are some of the ugliest wedding dresses I have ever seen. I would hope anyone wearing them would not want to show their wedding pictures off in 15 years.
      Кто там?
      Это я - Почтальон Печкин!
      Tunis is a Carthigenian city!

Comment

Originally posted by Stryker 19K30 View Post
        Weird fashions? Some of those are some of the ugliest wedding dresses I have ever seen. I would hope anyone wearing them would not want to show their wedding pictures off in 15 years.
        Weird wasn't strong enough a word?
        "To be defeated and not submit, is victory; to be victorious and rest on one's laurels, is defeat."

Comment

Originally posted by Pilsudski View Post
          Weird wasn't strong enough a word?
          It is like who designed the dress was attempting to be all 'artsy' and appeal to eccentric people who want the attention of being 'different'. Unfortunately most people grow out of this mindset, and since (hopefully) this day only happens once, you won't have a chance to re-do your wedding walk with all of the pictures in an appropriate dress once you decide it looks horrible.

I have had friends that got married in their early 20's still in a 'punk rock phase' and thought it was cool to wear trashy clothes and what not. Now they are in their early 30's with kids and mutual funds and embarrassed to put their wedding pictures on the wall.
          Кто там?

Comment

Yeah I hear you. I prefer traditional clothes anyways.

Comment

the ugliest wedding dresses I have ever seen
              the haircuts suck too ...a provincial style...

Comment

Was not miss Russia last year from Siberia?
                “For there is nothing more serious than a lunatic when he comes to the central point of his lunacy.”

Max Sterner

Comment

This is much better.
                  Miss Russia 2010

Dixi.

Beware of Occam's razor !!!!

Comment

Originally posted by RS116 View Post
                    This is much better.
                    Miss Russia 2010

Она очень красивая девочка!

Comment

It is like who designed the dress was attempting to be all 'artsy' and appeal to eccentric people who want the attention of being 'different'. Unfortunately most people grow out of this mindset, and since (hopefully) this day only happens once, you won't have a chance to re-do your wedding walk with all of the pictures in an appropriate dress once you decide it looks horrible.

I have had friends that got married in their early 20's still in a 'punk rock phase' and thought it was cool to wear trashy clothes and what not. Now they are in their early 30's with kids and mutual funds and embarrassed to put their wedding pictures on the wall.
                      I take you prefer conservative values in the arts. That is cool.
                      So there is no reason to debate you on taste.

Comment

MOST of the young ladies were nicely dressed. That two really looked weird is not a reflection on a whole country. The group photo could well have been in any western country. Perhaps even with more trashy outfits.
                        "Ask not what your country can do for you"

Left wing, Right Wing same bird that they are killing.

you’re entitled to your own opinion but not your own facts.

Comment

Originally posted by Half Pint John View Post
                          MOST of the young ladies were nicely dressed. That two really looked weird is not a reflection on a whole country. The group photo could well have been in any western country. Perhaps even with more trashy outfits.
                          Hmm, did I happen to say anything about any country? And sorry there were more than the 2 dresses that were awful. Oh by the way I was making this observation as someone that just got married last month. And yeah it did happen to be in Russia, but I would have been making the same comments no matter where the pictures were taken - provided they weren't pictures of people that had different traditions - say a traditional Korean wedding or something.
                          Кто там?

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                          X