Russian's view on the UK,

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Russian's view on the UK,

The Russians are getting a dumbass false view on the UK.

http://www.annaraccoon.com/politics/...he-revolution/

Originally posted by VinceW View Post

http://www.annaraccoon.com/politics/...he-revolution/

Never heard about this man. Do not know how dumbass is my perception of UK when I have opinion that harboring notorious scum Berezovsky and like, Chechen Wakhabi terrorist and helping corrupt Russian officials to hide there stolen budget money is much greater crime than smoking.

Comment

Wow, a long ranty article with just one paragraph related to Russia in any way:
      In the meantime, Russia’s main television channel is flying into Manchester to interview Nick Hogan as part of a special investigation* into the totalitarian regime that they see emerging in Europe – Oh! The irony! Post Perestroika Russia sees Britain as an oppressive regime! Was it only yesterday that we were lecturing them on Freedom?
      Read more: http://www.annaraccoon.com/politics/...#ixzz0i2PiAcNg

Unless this TV report lasts for several hours I doubt the Russians would change their opinion of the UK so easily.

Speaking of smoking, I have witnessed firsthand quite a few Brits who said they were glad to come to a country where they could finally pop a freaking fag in a bar.
      Last edited by ShAA; 13 Mar 10, 01:15.
      www.histours.ru

Siege of Leningrad battlefield tour

Comment

- ???

Comment

occupation will be easy.

Comment

occupation will be easy.
            We can start preparing it immediately after the complete elimination of bars (as ungreen and unhealthy) and the introduction of sexual diversity classes in elementary schools.
            www.histours.ru

Comment

Is smoking cigarettes easy to do in Russia or is it hard to do as media says it is to do?
              I would like to learn if everything media about Russia is true.
              Last edited by VinceW; 13 Mar 10, 01:48.

Comment

There is truth to an emerging totaliarian regime in Europe including Britain. Selling goods in imperial measures can make you acriminal just for startersnevermind smoking.I thoroughlyenjoyed that cigar I had in Geneva last year. Some of us dont call it the EUSSR for nothing.

Comment

Is smoking cigarettes easy to do in Russia or is it hard to do as media says it is to do?
                  I would like to learn if everything media about Russia is true.
                  How hard does the media say it is to do? Anytime I go anywhere I have to wash my jacket due to the smoke smell. I don't like smelling like smoke, but it is my choice to go into an establishment that allows smoking.
                  Кто там?
                  Это я - Почтальон Печкин!
                  Tunis is a Carthigenian city!

Comment

Like it matters

Comment

Explanation,

Last night I was drinking a 40 of Whiskey and I wrote a few posts that make no sense on this thread,I have no idea about what I meant when I said "occupation would be easy" as well as my next post I've never heard anything about smoking in bars in Russia and I have no idea why I said it as I don't remember doing so.

So if I owe anyone an apology as I'm looking over the forums to see what else I posted,I'm sorry I offended you.

Comment

Explanation,

Last night I was drinking a 40 of Whiskey and I wrote a few posts that make no sense on this thread,I have no idea about what I meant when I said "occupation would be easy" as well as my next post I've never heard anything about smoking in bars in Russia and I have no idea why I said it as I don't remember doing so.

So if I owe anyone an apology as I'm looking over the forums to see what else I posted,I'm sorry I offended you.
                        40 of Whiskey? What does this mean? 40 shots
                        www.histours.ru

Comment

40 ounces or 1.14 litres.

Comment

I had no idea they made whiskey in that size.

In the US a "40" is 40 oz of beer(mostly malt liquor) that homies and wannabe homies drink:

Кто там?
                            Это я - Почтальон Печкин!
                            Tunis is a Carthigenian city!

Comment

40 ounces or 1.14 litres.
                              Did you finish off the whole bottle alone??? This is too much even by Finn-on-a-weekend-in-Russia standards!
                              www.histours.ru

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X