This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Stryker 19K30 View Post
    Poster Cyberknight, that guy in Dublin, and the people that take Stalin's posts seriously impression of Russia
    And this:

www.histours.ru

Siege of Leningrad battlefield tour

Comment

Originally posted by ShAA View Post
      And this:

The lady that is hosting this, I have seen in a ton of 1970's Soviet TV programs, mostly music show, who is she and what happened to her?
      Кто там?
      Это я - Почтальон Печкин!
      Tunis is a Carthigenian city!

Comment

A humorous endeavor for you Sasha would be to go to the English wikipedia page of Saint Petersburg and go to the discussion and read non-Russians arguing over such things as if residents are insulted when the city is referred to as "Piter" or the amount of crime, or why there is not a special section referring to the city's gay culture.
        Uh, even there you can find a flame war between Yanks and Euros It's scary to think what you can dig up in a similar discussion of an article on some B-345-polypropylethylene

As for gays - I've heard there are gay cruises coming to St. Petersburg occasionally. I wonder if I get one of these groups once and the company wouldn't tell me who they are.
        www.histours.ru

Comment

As for gays - I've heard there are gay cruises coming to St. Petersburg occasionally. I wonder if I get one of these groups once and the company wouldn't tell me who they are.
          Having talked to many gay guys here in San Francisco, I can reassure you that St Petersburg is a top vacation destination for them. There is also a great big tour that seems to very popular that they call "The Big Five", which is a package that includes Munich, Prague, Budapest, and St Petersburg. I can't for the life of me remember right now which is the fifth city.
          Flag: USA / Location: West Coast

Prayers.

BoRG

http://img204.imageshack.us/img204/8757/snap1ws8.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5PtsX_Z3CMU

Comment

I'm actually the owner of Pskov, It cost me 27 USD, it would have only cost me around 15, until Sergei Fedorov tried to out bid me, but I showed him and flashed an Alexander Hamilton to the guy running the auction, then it cost me an extra two bucks to "grease the paperwork along" to install me as Governor. After my wedding when I get my finances in order I will be purchasing the entire Oblast.
            Careful....Przemyslaw may claim this as Polish territory....

Comment

Originally posted by Salinator View Post
              Having talked to many gay guys here in San Francisco, I can reassure you that St Petersburg is a top vacation destination for them. There is also a great big tour that seems to very popular that they call "The Big Five", which is a package that includes Munich, Prague, Budapest, and St Petersburg. I can't for the life of me remember right now which is the fifth city.
              Amsterdam?
              Кто там?

Comment

Originally posted by skoblin View Post
                Careful....Przemyslaw may claim this as Polish territory....
                Its OK, I have already convinced Zubkov to open up a timber division of Gazprom, and we have agreed in principle to a deal. Once deforestation is complete by 2012, Poland can have the place.
                Кто там?

Comment

Everything I needed to know about the Russian people, I learned from Family Guy

It was a lot funnier when included in the flow of the show. It loses a lot of it comedic value when just showing a 22 second clip.

Comment

Its OK, I have already convinced Zubkov to open up a timber division of Gazprom, and we have agreed in principle to a deal. Once deforestation is complete by 2012, Poland can have the place.
                    Deforestation by 2012? Good luck. With most of the able-bodied men either employed by the Russian Mafia or migrated to Israel, and the remainder being "engineers" or former fighter pilots/submarine captains, you just can't get a labor pool together! The younger women are all either dental assistants or have entered the "catalog" dating program. All you have left are the babushkas!

Prayers.

BoRG

Comment

Deforestation by 2012? Good luck. With most of the able-bodied men either employed by the Russian Mafia or migrated to Israel, and the remainder being "engineers" or former fighter pilots/submarine captains, you just can't get a labor pool together! The younger women are all either dental assistants or have entered the "catalog" dating program. All you have left are the babushkas!
                      You don't really know who the babushkas are. They will beat roaches in surviving a nuclear war.
                      www.histours.ru

Comment

You don't really know who the babushkas are. They will beat roaches in surviving a nuclear war.
                        No doubt!

A great mystery to be examined by History Channel in the near future. Why and how did the Great Babushkas come about when Russian women are among the beautiful to grace this world?

It must be a conspiracy!!!!!!!!

Prayers.

BoRG

Comment

Actually my plan calls for only 2 babushkas to work on her days off from selling flowers and gloves outside a metro station - so that is only 1 Sunday a month, that is the reason it will take until 2012. If it were a team of six working daily, it would be done by July of this year.
                          Кто там?

Comment

No doubt!

A great mystery to be examined by History Channel in the near future. Why and how did the Great Babushkas come about when Russian women are among the beautiful to grace this world?

It must be a conspiracy!!!!!!!!
                            Basically Russian women see no point in caring too much about their looks when they are already old, and they are no longer hunting men or competing with each other. It's just a matter of cultural perspective. I'm wondering how the modern-day Western girls in their baggy tracksuits and feminist "I'm just fine without makeup and bodycare" attitudes will look like when they get older?

Well, on the other hand if of one of them looks pretty she really IS pretty without any" cheating"
                            www.histours.ru

Comment

Originally posted by Cicero View Post
                              Everything I needed to know about the Russian people, I learned from Family Guy

It was a lot funnier when included in the flow of the show. It loses a lot of it comedic value when just showing a 22 second clip.
                              Actually it was even translated and shown on Russian TV a couple of months ago. The clip included this episode and their conversation with Putin.
                              www.histours.ru

Comment

Basically Russian women see no point in caring too much about their looks when they are already old, and they are no longer hunting men or competing with each other. It's just a matter of cultural perspective. I'm wondering how the modern-day Western girls in their baggy tracksuits and feminist "I'm just fine without makeup and bodycare" attitudes will look like when they get older?

Well, on the other hand if of one of them looks pretty she really IS pretty without any" cheating"
                                Are you saying the silicone revolution has yet to reach Russia?

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                                X