No announcement yet.

Russian Opposition Leaders Have a Bad Health Record

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Navalny recovering and alert and plans on returning to Russia. Meanwhile Navalny candidates have won seats in regional elections in Siberia. Bad news for Putin, topped of by bad news for Putin coming out of Belarus, topped off by bad news for Putin coming from the US election. Bad day for Putin. Good day for Russia.

Comment

• Imagine a young Russian interested in politics and patriotic to his country. Is he going to say to himself "I'm inspired by Putin's formula of political supression and corrupt oligarchs" OR is he going to say " I am inspired by Navalny and his beyond courageous mission to reform Russia".

Comment

• Young people are not interested in politics, they are only interested in their selves .

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparlingo View Post
          Navalny recovering and alert and plans on returning to Russia. Meanwhile Navalny candidates have won seats in regional elections in Siberia. Bad news for Putin, topped of by bad news for Putin coming out of Belarus, topped off by bad news for Putin coming from the US election. Bad day for Putin. Good day for Russia.
          Good news from Siberia for Putin is that his party won the regional elections.
          The problems for Lukashenko in Belarus are problems for Lukashenko, not for Putin ,
          The US elections are in November thus they can not be bad news in September .

Comment

• Originally posted by ljadw View Post
            Young people are not interested in politics, they are only interested in their selves .
            A flimsy argument.

Comment

A flimsy argument.
              Not only that, it's inaccurate as most sweeping statements are.
              We are not now that strength which in old days
              Moved earth and heaven; that which we are we are; One equal temper of heroic hearts
              Made weak by time and fate but strong in will
              To strive to seek to find and not to yield.

Comment

• How many young people do vote in the US,and in Europe ?
                How many young people outside the UK know who is Boris Johnson,how many young people in and outside France know who is Castex,etc,....?
                Young people have achieved nothing in their life, they have nothing to protect,they know nothing ,thus why should they be interested in politics?

But sex, drank and drugs, that's something that is interesting them .
                The present generation of spoiled young people has the intelligence of young children .Of very young children ,They have no notion of what life really is .

Comment

• Originally posted by ljadw View Post
                  How many young people do vote in the US,and in Europe ?
                  How many young people outside the UK know who is Boris Johnson,how many young people in and outside France know who is Castex,etc,....?
                  Young people have achieved nothing in their life, they have nothing to protect,they know nothing ,thus why should they be interested in politics?

But sex, drank and drugs, that's something that is interesting them .
                  The present generation of spoiled young people has the intelligence of young children .Of very young children ,They have no notion of what life really is .
                  I'm filing that under "sort of stuff said about every young generation going back forever"

Comment

• Given the nonsense many elderly ventilate, I'd encourage them to divert their attention from politics to sex, liquor and drugs.
                    "For once you have tasted flight you will walk the earth with your eyes turned skywards, for there you have been and there you will long to return"

Comment

Imagine a young Russian interested in politics and patriotic to his country. Is he going to say to himself "I'm inspired by Putin's formula of political supression and corrupt oligarchs" OR is he going to say " I am inspired by Navalny and his beyond courageous mission to reform Russia".
                      More will say the first phrase than the second one.
                      There are no Nazis in Ukraine. Idiots

Comment

• Originally posted by Rutger View Post
                        Given the nonsense many elderly ventilate, I'd encourage them to divert their attention from politics to sex, liquor and drugs.
                        The future is to the elderly, not to the young .
                        We see now the results of the idolization of the youth.

Comment

• Originally posted by Emtos View Post

More will say the first phrase than the second one.
                          Has Russia turned that cynical?

Comment

Has Russia turned that cynical?
                            Always has been.
                            There are no Nazis in Ukraine. Idiots

Comment

Imagine a young Russian interested in politics and patriotic to his country. Is he going to say to himself "I'm inspired by Putin's formula of political supression and corrupt oligarchs" OR is he going to say " I am inspired by Navalny and his beyond courageous mission to reform Russia".
                              If the young Russian had any intelligence,he would not follow Navalny, as people with a mission are very dangerous : Marx had a mission,Hitler had a mission,...Mao had a mission.

Comment

• I have more hope for Russia than you guys do.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                                X