Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

China claims 45 % of Tajikistan as it's own.

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • China claims 45 % of Tajikistan as it's own.



    China claims 45 % of Tajikistan as it's own.

    Another of Chinese land grab scheme.



  • #2
    Good..it will give the Russians something to do.

    Comment


    • #3
      This isn't on any of the world news reports. Got a source?

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post
        This isn't on any of the world news reports. Got a source?
        it appears Indian sources have been reporting this,

        ——-There is something Beijing wants from Tajikistan. It is the Pamir region. The region accounts for 45 per cent of Tajikistan's territory.

        Why does China want it?

        China says that the Pamir has been its part as a part of
        history. It is something Beijing has said for every territory it tries to annexe. —-

        https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.wio...tan-318189/amp
        Long live the Lionheart! Please watch this video
        https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=jRDwlR4zbEM
        https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f3DBaY0RsxU
        Accept the challenges so that you can feel the exhilaration of victory.

        George S Patton

        Comment


        • #5
          I keep telling people they are fascists but you stick communist on to the name of your party and it's almost a cover for your crimes and intentions. Clown world grows ever darker.
          We hunt the hunters

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post
            This isn't on any of the world news reports. Got a source?
            Beijing Implies Tajikistan’s Pamir Region Should Be Returned to China

            Publication: Eurasia Daily Monitor Volume: 17 Issue: 112

            By: Paul Goble


            July 30, 2020 05:23 PM



            Beijing Implies Tajikistan’s Pamir Region Should Be Returned to China

            Publication: Eurasia Daily Monitor Volume: 17 Issue: 112

            By: Paul Goble


            July 30, 2020 05:23 PM Age: 5 days
            Construction of Taxkorgan airport, Xinjiang, China
            A major scandal has broken out between China, on the one hand, and Tajikistan and Russia, on the other, regarding alleged Chinese claims on the Pamir region. This past month, official outlets of the People’s Republic of China (PRC) repeatedly republished an article by Chinese historian Cho Yao Lu, who says that the entire Pamir region belonged to China at one time and consequently, he implies, Tajikistan should now or in the future return it to Beijing. Of course, such a territorial concession would dramatically change the geopolitical balance in this corner of Eurasia, affecting not only the position of the Central Asian countries but also those of neighboring Afghanistan and Western powers like the United States, whose military forces are deployed there.

            Dushanbe has demanded that Beijing renounce this article and stop publishing others like it, and Russian outlets have sharply criticized what they suggest is an effort by the Chinese to test the waters regarding potential future border changes (Stanradar.com, July 27; Ozodi.org, July 20; Lenta, July 24; Rossaprimavera.ru, July 25). The offending article, albeit written on a historical theme, has aggravated Tajikistani and Russian concerns that recent Chinese moves involving security and economic development in Tajikistan have been anything but altruistic. Increasingly, Dushanbe and Moscow view the PRC’s construction of border posts and airports in the Pamir region as well as its involvement in the gold mining industry there to be elements of a larger Chinese plan to eventually annex this area. Such an outcome would put China in a position to fully dominate a rump Tajikistan and northern Afghanistan as well.

            In an article with the provocative title “Tajikistan Initiated the Transfer to China of Its Land and the Lost Mountains of the Pamir Were Returned to Their True Master,” Cho Yao Lu writes that, under pressure from Russia and the United Kingdom, China lost these territories in the 19th century but was able to reclaim a portion in 2010. That year, Dushanbe and Beijing agreed on a new border that required Tajikistan to hand over to China 1,158 square kilometers of territory in the mountainous Pamir region (see EDM, January 24, 2011; see China Brief, July 29, 2011)


            https://jamestown.org/program/beijin...rned-to-china/

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by wolfhnd View Post
              I keep telling people they are fascists but you stick communist on to the name of your party and it's almost a cover for your crimes and intentions. Clown world grows ever darker.
              Any comment on China allegedly going after Tajikistan?

              Communist, fascist and monarchists of history all sought out land grabbing ideas.
              Long live the Lionheart! Please watch this video
              https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=jRDwlR4zbEM
              https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f3DBaY0RsxU
              Accept the challenges so that you can feel the exhilaration of victory.

              George S Patton

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Stonewall_Jack View Post

                Any comment on China allegedly going after Tajikistan?

                Communist, fascist and monarchists of history all sought out land grabbing ideas.
                Chinese may take land in lieu of loans given to Tajikistan.

                Same way they intend to go for Land grab in many countries.

                If Tajiks resist, they will start doing Salami Slice policy.

                There may be war.

                At present they will flood internet with falls narrative.

                Then action or small war.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by vikram72 View Post

                  Chinese may take land in lieu of loans given to Tajikistan.

                  Same way they intend to go for Land grab in many countries.

                  If Tajiks resist, they will start doing Salami Slice policy.

                  There may be war.

                  At present they will flood internet with falls narrative.

                  Then action or small war.
                  China would wipe the floor with Tajikistan in a military conflict considering the size of each country.

                  that being said none of the so-called western media outlets have carried the story. In fact when I googled Tajikistan there was no mention of a China Tajikistan conflict except from a few Indian sources.

                  I know there was a recent conflict where China killed some 20 or so Indian soldiers. I can imagine India wants to get back at China in some manner. Tajikistan may find itself in the middle of a greater India China conflict

                  Long live the Lionheart! Please watch this video
                  https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=jRDwlR4zbEM
                  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f3DBaY0RsxU
                  Accept the challenges so that you can feel the exhilaration of victory.

                  George S Patton

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Stonewall_Jack View Post

                    China would wipe the floor with Tajikistan in a military conflict considering the size of each country.

                    that being said none of the so-called western media outlets have carried the story. In fact when I googled Tajikistan there was no mention of a China Tajikistan conflict except from a few Indian sources.

                    I know there was a recent conflict where China killed some 20 or so Indian soldiers. I can imagine India wants to get back at China in some manner. Tajikistan may find itself in the middle of a greater India China conflict
                    No body except Western Democracies and India, can stand up to China.

                    Western media has no Interest in Tajikistan.

                    Russia has delivered weapons to India on urgent basis after Indo-China conflict.

                    But has delayed delivery of S-400 to China.

                    Tajiks are under sphere of influence of Russian Empire.

                    It's Chinese way of taking revenge.

                    https://wap.business-standard.com/ar...2700267_1.html

                    Chinese have back stabbed Russian many times.

                    Indians were always steady friends.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by vikram72 View Post

                      No body except Western Democracies and India, can stand up to China.

                      Western media has no Interest in Tajikistan.

                      Russia has delivered weapons to India on urgent basis after Indo-China conflict.

                      But has delayed delivery of S-400 to China.

                      Tajiks are under sphere of influence of Russian Empire.

                      It's Chinese way of taking revenge.

                      https://wap.business-standard.com/ar...2700267_1.html

                      Chinese have back stabbed Russian many times.

                      Indians were always steady friends.
                      Just months ago China and the US were on positive terms. Trump has praised the leader ship of China just as early as last year. Then the virus struck and Trump referred to it as the China virus... To trump China became a great Enemy. But Trump changes on a dime so he might be meeting with Chinese leaders in a year...Trump did break American tradition by meeting with the communist dictator of North Korea in Kim.

                      And not too long ago and probably to the present day china is India’s largest trading partner.


                      https://www.thehindu.com/news/intern...le15535404.ece

                      How fast things can change in the world of international diplomacy we can see.
                      Long live the Lionheart! Please watch this video
                      https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=jRDwlR4zbEM
                      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f3DBaY0RsxU
                      Accept the challenges so that you can feel the exhilaration of victory.

                      George S Patton

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Stonewall_Jack View Post

                        Just months ago China and the US were on positive terms. Trump has praised the leader ship of China just as early as last year. Then the virus struck and Trump referred to it as the China virus... To trump China became a great Enemy. But Trump changes on a dime so he might be meeting with Chinese leaders in a year...Trump did break American tradition by meeting with the communist dictator of North Korea in Kim.

                        And not too long ago and probably to the present day china is India’s largest trading partner.


                        https://www.thehindu.com/news/intern...le15535404.ece

                        How fast things can change in the world of international diplomacy we can see.
                        Trump is absolutely correct in terming the virus as China virus.

                        It originated in China only.

                        Whether by accident / by animal mutation. / By industrial accident. We may know in coming 30 years.


                        At present USA is India's top trading partner.

                        U.S. remains India's top trading partner in 2019-20
                        https://economictimes.indiatimes.com...w/76924711.cms

                        The link provided by you is of 2011 article.

                        In coming 10 years, India will compete with China
                        in every way possible.

                        Unlike Trump Indian Leadership is quite predictable.

                        There will be no normalisation of Indo - Chinese relations, till China goes back to it's original position on LAC. ( Line of Actual Control )

                        China & Pakistan are making world coalition against India ,

                        It's the beginning of new age blow hot - blow cold war in Asia.

                        ​​​​​​​Long term disagreement's and dispute's on card.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          China should understand,

                          Peace loving people are not coward's.

                          Unlike China's other neighbors, we will not take thing's as dictated by Beijing.

                          Their dream of prosperous
                          " Little Kingdom ".
                          Will go down the drain, if they will engage another Asian Power like India in dispute.

                          NEW DELHI: India has refused to consider any de-escalation in Ladakh until the disengagement process — withdrawal of Chinese intrusions — is complete as Indian negotiators push back against repeated demands to move troops back from forward areas.


                          In the last meeting between military commanders and at the working group too, China demanded that India draw down its forces. The Chinese negotiators have complained about Indian aircraft and road building, but refuse to respond when Indians point out they have been building infrastructure for years.
                          https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/...w/77383264.cms

                          Comment

                          Latest Topics

                          Collapse

                          Working...
                          X