X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mountain Man
    replied
    Originally posted by Salinator View Post
    Hot congee crotch burns in China probably is not so easy to sue.
    I think Richard Gere knows a good Chinese lawyer. (Red Corner)

Leave a comment:

• Mountain Man
    replied
    Originally posted by Persephone View Post
    I recently found out McDonald's in India do not serve beef hamburgers, they use pork or chicken patties.
    Cows are sacred, so makes sense.

The world wants to conquer America from within, little realizing that we are already conquering them every day with our fast food, clogging their arteries, fogging their brains and sentencing them to early deaths from heart attacks and strokes,even as we addict them to our clothing, appliances and cellphones.

Leave a comment:

• Persephone
    replied
    I recently found out McDonald's in India do not serve beef hamburgers, they use pork or chicken patties.

Leave a comment:

• Daud
    replied
    Im big Mc fan . Mostly drinking coffee there , take ice cream or take breakfast. Amazing business, amazing products, amazing system.

I eat burgers during vacation because there they serve halal meat. Here i buy veggie wrap or fishmac

Leave a comment:

• D1J1
    replied
    I ate at a McDonalds in Moscow in 2000. Pretty close to American style. I do not know if it was this one or not. I also ate at one in Tokyo and one in Beijing. The Chinese "special sauce" was waaaaayyyyy spicier than what is used in America.

We will eat breakfast at McDonalds now, but only as a last resort.

Regards,
    Dennis

Leave a comment:

• Mountain Man
    replied
    I wonder how well the McGulag is selling?

Leave a comment:

• Salinator
    replied
    Hot congee crotch burns in China probably is not so easy to sue.

Leave a comment:

• Persephone
    replied

The Chinese McDonald's got leak resistant breakfast figured out!:

congee.jpg?q=50&fit=crop&w=738&h=738.jpg

If I'm eating that bowl while driving, I wouldn't be worried about leakage, I'd be more worried about it spilling all over my lap.

Leave a comment:

• Salinator
    replied
    Originally posted by Persephone View Post

I only eat breakfast at McDonald's. My favorite is the chicken McGriddle sandwich.
    I usually add-on egg, bacon and cheese to it. And no leakage while driving.

This is what it looks like before the add-ons...

If I want a burger, I'd rather go to In & Out.

The Chinese McDonald's got leak resistant breakfast figured out!:

congee.jpg?q=50&fit=crop&w=738&h=738.jpg

Leave a comment:

• Persephone
    replied

I only eat breakfast at McDonald's. My favorite is the chicken McGriddle sandwich.
    I usually add-on egg, bacon and cheese to it. And no leakage while driving.

This is what it looks like before the add-ons...

If I want a burger, I'd rather go to In & Out.

Leave a comment:

• Salinator
    replied
    Originally posted by Tuebor View Post

That is my contention. However, with the caveat that I only add onions, and so no L or T or pickles.

OTOH, I like my McDoubles with extra onions and do spill those all over the place.

Now, does anyone have any tips on how to eat an Arby's French Dip while driving?
    Once you take out the lettuce, pickles, and tomato, the slippage and soggy equation changes.

Leave a comment:

• Tuebor
    replied

I spend 4-8 hours around machinery or driving per day. Is it your contention that a Quarter Pounder does not leak?
    That is my contention. However, with the caveat that I only add onions, and so no L or T or pickles.

OTOH, I like my McDoubles with extra onions and do spill those all over the place.

Now, does anyone have any tips on how to eat an Arby's French Dip while driving?

Leave a comment:

• Gooner
    replied

No it's not, that would be Japan, followed by China, Germany, Canada, then France. China did not allow the first McDonald's until the 90's and will be more profitable for McDonald's, beyond the US by the middle of this century. Look forward to a lot of fat Chinese people. We, in the US, cannot get this:

Uh, yeah it was a few years ago https://www.npr.org/sections/thesalt...like-fast-food

but https://www.thelocal.fr/20190917/mcd...macs-in-france
    • 2nd - France is the second biggest market for McDonald's per head of population after the United States.
    • 1st - the biggest McDonald's restaurant in the world is located in Disneyland Paris.
    • €9 - is the average price of a meal in French McDonald's, making it the most expensive in the world.

Weird that countries supposed to be home to the best cuisines are so fond of a Maccy D's

Leave a comment:

• Salinator
    replied
    Originally posted by Tuebor View Post

You obviously do not work around machinery.

As for Mickey-D's. I like it. I also like the Prequel Trilogy. So F*** Y'all!
    I spend 4-8 hours around machinery or driving per day. Is it your contention that a Quarter Pounder does not leak?
    Last edited by Salinator; 07 Feb 20, 12:41.

Leave a comment:

• Tuebor
    replied

Nope. It still leaks. Egg MacMuffin and Sausage MacMuffin are the only things they do sandwiched between bread that do no leak, fall apart, or leave all kinds of crumbs and kibbles all over you lap, seat, and carpet when driving. Eating fries from M will get you car all dirty when dirt sticks to the oil you leave on the steering wheel and any shift or control knobs, buttons, dials, slides, etc.....
    You obviously do not work around machinery.

As for Mickey-D's. I like it. I also like the Prequel Trilogy. So F*** Y'all!

Leave a comment:

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
X