Russian Memes, Internet Jokes and Humour

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Russian Memes, Internet Jokes and Humour

No Putin and Medvedev, this is the place for them. The rest of the government and the opposition for that matter is legitimate targets.

Let´s start with a classic:

Last edited by Erkki; 14 Feb 13, 15:46.
    “For there is nothing more serious than a lunatic when he comes to the central point of his lunacy.”

Max Sterner

Can somebody tell me what´s the thing is with this fox? I didn´t get a pm or a memo, nobody explained it to me, yet it keeps showing up, why?

“For there is nothing more serious than a lunatic when he comes to the central point of his lunacy.”

Max Sterner

Comment

Originally posted by Erkki View Post
      Can somebody tell me what´s the thing is with this fox? I didn´t get a pm or a memo, nobody explained it to me, yet it keeps showing up, why?

It's a badly made dummy. Then some people get the impression that the fox is on drugs and the rest followed... Google упоротый лис.
      There are no Nazis in Ukraine. © Idiots

Comment

Well not made in Russia but maybe made by a Russian living in the West:

http://9gag.com/gag/6493647?ref=popular

Comment

Max Sterner

Comment

One of my girlfriend favourites

Max Sterner

Comment

Oh God, I would throw that cat outside

all I've got is this one:

Last edited by Erkki; 13 Feb 13, 12:45. Reason: embedded youtube video :)

Comment

Max Sterner

Comment

Max Sterner

Comment

May not be nearly as funny for non-Russian speakers, contains possibly offensive language

Max Sterner

Comment

Max Sterner

Comment

Female drivers

Max Sterner

Comment

Moron Drivers

Max Sterner

Comment

Max Sterner

Comment

Originally posted by joea View Post
                              Well not made in Russia but maybe made by a Russian living in the West:

http://9gag.com/gag/6493647?ref=popular

That reminds me of the exellent Artwork by "Partizan 74"

His Site

Max Sterner

Comment

Working...
                              X