Announcement

Collapse

New Site - PLEASE READ

Hello All,
My name is Ashley and I am the one that moved the forum to its new hosting location. This was done for security reasons and try to keep the forum from going down every other day. I understand that the new forum looks very different from the old one but I promise almost everything you had before you still have it might just be in a different place.

Items that are gone due to a limitation of the new hosting/ forum update:
- Awards
- Flags

As I was going thought your posts I was able to fix a lot fo the issues you were listing. Below is kind of a running list of issues an what is fixed and what I am still working on.

Items that I have fixed from your comments:
- Smilie are now working.
- Color/Theme changes
- Signature are now showing up. (Here is how to edit them https://screencast.com/t/OJHzzhiV1)
- Ranking is now showing up.
- Private messaging is now working.

Some issues I am still working on are:
- Missing items from the Calendar
- Like button the posts is giving an error.

One other note I have seen a lot is theme/color related items. I know this is important to all of you but at the moment the most important thing was getting you back a functioning forum with as many features I can get you back from before.

Theme/color is something we can change but it the moment I do not have the time and resources to fix all of the issue and design the site. I did do some theme updates yesterday but it is very time consuming. Please just be patient with the forum as we get it back to as close as I can to what you had before.

If anyone has any issues that they are running in to please let me know in the post below. Please give me as much detail as possible .
https://forums.armchairgeneral.com/forum/world-history-group-welcomes-you/armchair-general-magazine/5034776-new-site-please-read
See more
See less

Russian Memes, Internet Jokes and Humour

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Russian Memes, Internet Jokes and Humour

No Putin and Medvedev, this is the place for them. The rest of the government and the opposition for that matter is legitimate targets.

Let´s start with a classic:

Last edited by Erkki; 14 Feb 13, 14:46.
    “For there is nothing more serious than a lunatic when he comes to the central point of his lunacy.”

Max Sterner

Can somebody tell me what´s the thing is with this fox? I didn´t get a pm or a memo, nobody explained it to me, yet it keeps showing up, why?

“For there is nothing more serious than a lunatic when he comes to the central point of his lunacy.”

Max Sterner

Comment

Originally posted by Erkki View Post
      Can somebody tell me what´s the thing is with this fox? I didn´t get a pm or a memo, nobody explained it to me, yet it keeps showing up, why?

It's a badly made dummy. Then some people get the impression that the fox is on drugs and the rest followed... Google упоротый лис.
      There are no Nazis in Ukraine. © Idiots

Comment

Well not made in Russia but maybe made by a Russian living in the West:

http://9gag.com/gag/6493647?ref=popular

Comment

Max Sterner

Comment

One of my girlfriend favourites

Max Sterner

Comment

Oh God, I would throw that cat outside

all I've got is this one:

Last edited by Erkki; 13 Feb 13, 11:45. Reason: embedded youtube video :)

Comment

Max Sterner

Comment

Max Sterner

Comment

May not be nearly as funny for non-Russian speakers, contains possibly offensive language

Max Sterner

Comment

Max Sterner

Comment

Female drivers

Max Sterner

Comment

Moron Drivers

Max Sterner

Comment

Max Sterner

Comment

Originally posted by joea View Post
                              Well not made in Russia but maybe made by a Russian living in the West:

http://9gag.com/gag/6493647?ref=popular

That reminds me of the exellent Artwork by "Partizan 74"

His Site

Max Sterner

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X