Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mosque shooting

Eight injured in Southern Russia mosque shooting

Two masked assailants opened fire in a mosque in the town of Khasavyurt in Russia's southern Republic of Dagestan, injuring eight. Two of the victims are reportedly in critical condition.
    "At 20:55 Moscow time on Hamidov Street two armed, unknown men stormed a Shiite mosque after evening prayers and opened fire on the congregation," the Head of the Investigative Committee of Dagestan said.

RT link
    “For there is nothing more serious than a lunatic when he comes to the central point of his lunacy.”

Max Sterner

Sunnis at it again! Let them carry on slaughtering each other, if they do it enough times, it will hopefully get rid of the major threat to world freedom and liberate all women from medieval subjugative laws.

Paul
    ‘Tis said his form is tiny, yet
    All human ills he can subdue,
    Or with a bauble or medal
    Can win mans heart for you;
    And many a blessing know to stew
    To make a megloamaniac bright;
    Give honour to the dainty Corse,
    The Pixie is a little shite.

Comment

Originally posted by Dibble201Bty View Post
      Sunnis at it again! Let them carry on slaughtering each other, if they do it enough times, it will hopefully get rid of the major threat to world freedom and liberate all women from medieval subjugative laws.

Paul
      Great stuff - perhaps we can help speed up the process by getting them all to wear a yellow crescent moon for identification purposes. That way we can all take part and not worry about killing any real human beings. Perhaps if we shifted them into certain areas we might be able to save ourselves from their corrupting influence.

Just curious - should Muslim women be gunned down to save them from Islam or is just killing their husbands, sons and fathers enough?
      "Patriotism is your conviction that this country is superior to all other countries because you were born in it"
      G.B Shaw

"They promised us homes fit for heroes, they give us heroes fit for homes."
      Grandad, Only Fools and Horses

Comment

Originally posted by Sergio View Post
        Great stuff - perhaps we can help speed up the process by getting them all to wear a yellow crescent moon for identification purposes. That way we can all take part and not worry about killing any real human beings. Perhaps if we shifted them into certain areas we might be able to save ourselves from their corrupting influence.

Just curious - should Muslim women be gunned down to save them from Islam or is just killing their husbands, sons and fathers enough?
        Kill them all. Let Allah sort them out.
        There are no Nazis in Ukraine. © Idiots

Comment

What a lovely and decent human being.
          You, the mothers, who sent their sons from faraway countries wipe away your tears; your sons are now lying in our bosom and are in peace, after having lost their lives on this land they have become our sons as well.

-- Ataturk

Comment

Allo! Mr 'chipped' George Galloway, how are we today? I see you are still sleep posting....haven't got your sense of smell back yet I see.

WAKEY WAKEYYY! Time to get yourself a nice strong cup of coffee!

Paul

Comment

Allo! Mr 'chipped' George Galloway, how are we today? I see you are still sleep posting....haven't got your sense of smell back yet I see.

WAKEY WAKEYYY! Time to get yourself a nice strong cup of coffee!

Paul
              Oh no what a tragedy - a bigot who celebrates and calls for the murder of innocent people based on which invisible pixie in the sky they pray to does not approve of my politics. How will I cope?

The fact that someone like you so disapproves is a source of comfort to me, if I had a pathetic cheerleader for murder and hate agreeing with me I would really have to re-evaluate my stance.
              "Patriotism is your conviction that this country is superior to all other countries because you were born in it"
              G.B Shaw

Comment

Oh no what a tragedy - a bigot who celebrates and calls for the murder of innocent people based on which invisible pixie in the sky they pray to does not approve of my politics. How will I cope?

The fact that someone like you so disapproves is a source of comfort to me, if I had a pathetic cheerleader for murder and hate agreeing with me I would really have to re-evaluate my stance.
                The only people who are celebrating, calling for and indeed perpetrating murder are the ultra bigoted muslims themselves. It's like these inner city turf wars, If they want to go killing each other, who am I to care.

Paul

Comment

The only people who are celebrating, calling for and indeed perpetrating murder are the ultra bigoted muslims themselves. It's like these inner city turf wars, If they want to go killing each other, who am I to care.

Paul
                  That is bollocks though. Your response to a news report about Shia Muslims getting shot up in a mosque was a hopefully if they keep doing it and enough die we will get rid of the biggest threat to freedom - ie Muslims. Not Islamists, not extremists or the ones who carry out violent acts but Muslims full stop. And ended it with a smiley face.

At least have the courage of your convictions and prejudice - and do not then backtrack. Not caring or being indifferent to it would probably result in not writing a post calling for more attacks.
                  G.B Shaw

Comment

That is bollocks though. Your response to a news report about Shia Muslims getting shot up in a mosque was a hopefully if they keep doing it and enough die we will get rid of the biggest threat to freedom - ie Muslims. Not Islamists, not extremists or the ones who carry out violent acts but Muslims full stop. And ended it with a smiley face.

At least have the courage of your convictions and prejudice - and do not then backtrack. Not caring or being indifferent to it would probably result in not writing a post calling for more attacks.

If you think that, then go to the authorities; or better still, go par-boil your head

As for backtracking....The path I leave behind me and that which I make in front, is clear, fresh and for all to see.

Your thoughts! Your spin! Your Ideas as to what people really mean are, well...Umm! all YOURS

Paul
                    Last edited by Dibble201Bty; 19 Aug 12, 11:20.

Comment

If you think that, then go to the authorities; or better still, go par-boil your head

As for backtracking....The path I leave behind me and that which I make in front, is clear, fresh and for all to see.

Your thoughts! Your spin! Your Ideas as to what people really mean are, well...Umm! all YOURS

Paul
                      Of course you could actually explain how saying if more Muslims get killed it will remove the biggest threat to freedom in the world and ended that with a smiley is my spin and not your own words. You could explain how I twisted the meaning of your post. You could even illustrate how a bunch of people in a mosque that you know nothing about are a threat to world peace and that it was a good thing that they got shot and more of the same should happen - which will in turn lead to peace.

But of course not - instead it is me who is spinning what you said and misinterpreting your post. Anways enough of this - it is a pointless exchange.
                      G.B Shaw

Comment

Of course you could actually explain how saying if more Muslims get killed it will remove the biggest threat to freedom in the world and ended that with a smiley is my spin and not your own words. You could explain how I twisted the meaning of your post. You could even illustrate how a bunch of people in a mosque that you know nothing about are a threat to world peace and that it was a good thing that they got shot and more of the same should happen - which will in turn lead to peace.

But of course not - instead it is me who is spinning what you said and misinterpreting your post. Anways enough of this - it is a pointless exchange.
                        Thats right! You go off and sharpen your broken pencil....Bless!

All my love,

Paul

Comment

Bless indeed. So in other words you are unable or not willing to show how I 'spun' the meaning of your post. As I said a pointless exchange.
                          G.B Shaw

Comment

Bless indeed. So in other words you are unable or not willing to show how I 'spun' the meaning of your post. As I said a pointless exchange.
                            I don't have to prove anything. Others and the moderators can read what I posted and what I 'really' meant and if they see me as a raving hate poster, they can comment and/or ban and remove the 'offending post'

Get out your sharpener then go lick the tip.

Paul

Comment

I don't have to prove anything. Others and the moderators can read what I posted and what I 'really' meant and if they see me as a raving hate poster, they can comment and/or ban and remove the 'offending post'

Get out your sharpener then go lick the tip.

Paul
                              Given that there are people on this forum who advocate genocide there is nothing to report or remove and as far as I can see it is within forum rules and as it is I would not report it or suggest that it be removed - free speech and all that. Interesting attempt at spin and misrepresentation though - is that how you discuss things in general? As for proving something - it was you who accused me of twisting your words, spin if I recall because I said you were celebrating and calling for more murders. I suggested that you back it up, you chose not to. Fair enough you cannot.

What I did do was comment on your post - nothing more, nothing less. And you do not seem to like that fact. Nowhere did I say I would report you or even that it was something that should be removed - so to bring that up really is an attempt at spin. Could you point out where I said anything should be removed or banned, or even that the forum moderators should enter the picture? Please point out where I said anything like that. You cannot, because I said nothing of the sort. As I said this is a pointless exchange and this time I really will not respond futher (will leave the last word to you).

From now on I will treat your posts with the seriousness they warrant -

Last edited by Sergio; 21 Aug 12, 01:29.
                              G.B Shaw

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X