This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Biden has to use script in announcing Harris as running mate

He tries to hide it with an iPhone (holding the iPhone upside down)

MSNBC cropped it out of the photo-

{}

"Any story sounds true until someone tells the other side and sets the record straight." -Proverbs 18:17

Is it a script or points that he wants to remember for an important phone call? I use bullets points, as many other leaders and managers do, for any important calls I do.

It shows organisation and responsible thinking.

iPhone, upside down? I don't see it.

Easy to make up stuff - I guess you are darn worried about who Trump is facing during the Elections.

Comment

I think the Trumpers and Trump himself are scared spitless.
      We are not now that strength which in old days
      Moved earth and heaven; that which we are we are; One equal temper of heroic hearts
      Made weak by time and fate but strong in will
      To strive to seek to find and not to yield.

Comment

Next up, BorderRuffian realises that politicians don't just improvise their speeches on the spot.
        Wisdom is personal

Comment

Originally posted by Capt AFB View Post
          It shows organisation and responsible thinking.

{}

"Any story sounds true until someone tells the other side and sets the record straight." -Proverbs 18:17

Comment

Originally posted by Capt AFB View Post
            Is it a script or points that he wants to remember for an important phone call? I use bullets points, as many other leaders and managers do, for any important calls I do.
            It's a script. "I'm calling you today....I've decided I would like you to..."

{}

Comment

Originally posted by BorderRuffian View Post
              It's a script. "I'm calling you today....I've decided I would like you to..."
              Biden supporters won't admit it but they have to be thinking- "Oh no - he needs a script for a phone call?"

{}

Comment

Considering Trumps ramblings speeches were he drones on about everything but what he's supposed to be talking about, I'll take scripted.
                Conservatives in the U.S. won't be happy until Jim Crow returns and "White Heterosexual Only" signs are legalized.

Comment

Originally posted by BorderRuffian View Post
                  Biden supporters won't admit it but they have to be thinking- "Oh no - he needs a script for a phone call?"
                  Someone is trying to make a thing about nothing. Obviously a Trump supporter trying to create ''Dirt'' from something that does not exist.

I see professionalism in action. Making sure that the right words are being said at this important one of a kind moment. It's a sign of leadership...Something a bit different from the lack of leadership that Trump constantly demonstrates, and, which I guess, is a bit weird for Trumpers to understand.

Yup, the phone is held backwards. I wonder who is at the other end of the call to share this important moment with the Biden and Harris.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                  X