Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Qanon is a Threat to the Republic...

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Qanon is a Threat to the Republic...

    ...and those who support it are nothing but sheep, and 'the anger of sheep is terrible'...Marjorie Taylor Greene is a racist and is promoting conspiracy theories to support her racist viewpoints.

    https://www.cnn.com/videos/politics/...t-ebof-vpx.cnn

    President Donald Trump praised a QAnon supporter who is on the verge of becoming a Republican member of Congress, tweeting that Marjorie Taylor Greene is "a real winner" after her primary victory. CNN's Manu Raju reports some Republicans who criticized her extreme and racist remarks are now supporting her.
    We are not now that strength which in old days
    Moved earth and heaven; that which we are we are; One equal temper of heroic hearts
    Made weak by time and fate but strong in will
    To strive to seek to find and not to yield.

  • #2
    There is an earlier thread on this subject;

    "Q anon" - Behind the Veil ~ Ideological Warfare on a subaware level ...


    Interesting how anything that doesn't parrot the Left-Wing (pseudo)Liberal, Socialist-Democrat partly line of propaganda and indoctrination is always a "threat to the nation/republic".

    As if the agenda of "hype and fundamental change" towards more socialist-facism of the last few decades isn't
    TANSTAAFL = There Ain't No Such Thing As A Free Lunch
    “War is merely the continuation of politics by other means” - von Clausewitz
    Present Current Events are the Future's History

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by G David Bock View Post
      There is an earlier thread on this subject;

      "Q anon" - Behind the Veil ~ Ideological Warfare on a subaware level ...


      Interesting how anything that doesn't parrot the Left-Wing (pseudo)Liberal, Socialist-Democrat partly line of propaganda and indoctrination is always a "threat to the nation/republic".

      As if the agenda of "hype and fundamental change" towards more socialist-facism of the last few decades isn't
      You believe their bs?
      "Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety."
      - Benjamin Franklin

      The new right wing: hate Muslims, preaches tolerance for Nazis.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by TactiKill J. View Post

        You believe their bs?
        Did I say anything to that effect?

        Do you believe the MSM's bs?

        Usually I don't need to present Left-Wing Loonie sources/sites as we have plenty other members here whom do such frequently.

        However, I will look at sites and material from the otherside(LWL), basic rule of Intel Ops, just to gauge their delusions and agendas.
        TANSTAAFL = There Ain't No Such Thing As A Free Lunch
        “War is merely the continuation of politics by other means” - von Clausewitz
        Present Current Events are the Future's History

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by G David Bock View Post

          Did I say anything to that effect?
          You certainly intimated that idea.

          The 'looney' right is just as bad as the 'looney left' and Qanon is a dangerous organization, way out of anything rational and also beyond the Pale..

          Did you hear or read the bigoted and inaccurate nonsense that Marjorie Taylor Greene is spouting? And Trump posted support for her. That is monstrous.
          We are not now that strength which in old days
          Moved earth and heaven; that which we are we are; One equal temper of heroic hearts
          Made weak by time and fate but strong in will
          To strive to seek to find and not to yield.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by G David Bock View Post

            Did I say anything to that effect?
            You didn't say anything to either effect, hence why it was posed as a question. So do you?
            "Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety."
            - Benjamin Franklin

            The new right wing: hate Muslims, preaches tolerance for Nazis.

            Comment


            • #7
              She wants to keep people of certain faiths out of the country and out of government. So, I'd say it's fair to classify her ideology as a threat to the republic.
              "Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety."
              - Benjamin Franklin

              The new right wing: hate Muslims, preaches tolerance for Nazis.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Massena View Post
                ...and those who support it are nothing but sheep, and 'the anger of sheep is terrible'...Marjorie Taylor Greene is a racist and is promoting conspiracy theories to support her racist viewpoints.
                Qanon? Never heard of it. What conspiracy theories?

                https://www.cnn.com/videos/politics/...t-ebof-vpx.cnn

                President Donald Trump praised a QAnon supporter who is on the verge of becoming a Republican member of Congress, tweeting that Marjorie Taylor Greene is "a real winner" after her primary victory. CNN's Manu Raju reports some Republicans who criticized her extreme and racist remarks are now supporting her.
                These links are from CNN. Haven't they engaged in conspiracy theories for the last four years?
                CNN is definitely a threat to the republic.

                {}

                "Any story sounds true until someone tells the other side and sets the record straight." -Proverbs 18:17

                Comment


                • #9
                  The republic ended soon after it was created and certainly by the time of universal suffrage. The U.S. was never intended to be a democracy and yes the QAnom phenomenon could be seen as one example of why. The welfare state is certainly another example. Very few people actually believe in the republican form of government and those that don't are constitutional traitors. Does that make them "bad" people? Not necessarily but it does make them somewhat dishonest.
                  We hunt the hunters

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by wolfhnd View Post
                    The republic ended soon after it was created and certainly by the time of universal suffrage. The U.S. was never intended to be a democracy and yes the QAnom phenomenon could be seen as one example of why. The welfare state is certainly another example. Very few people actually believe in the republican form of government and those that don't are constitutional traitors. Does that make them "bad" people? Not necessarily but it does make them somewhat dishonest.
                    You have no idea what a republic is? The US most certainly is one, more specifically a constitutional republic.
                    We are not now that strength which in old days
                    Moved earth and heaven; that which we are we are; One equal temper of heroic hearts
                    Made weak by time and fate but strong in will
                    To strive to seek to find and not to yield.

                    Comment

                    Latest Topics

                    Collapse

                    Working...
                    X