This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2020 Presidential Debates

All I can say is....I CANNOT WAIT! I am eagerly awaiting the debates.
    I normally don't watch presidential debates but these will be special, I'm sure.

The Trump campaign must feel the same because they've been requesting to move up the debates and add a few more. Both requests have been DENIED. What are they so afraid of?
    “Someone who doesn’t know is less stupid than someone who wrongly think he knows."

Originally posted by Nikki View Post
    ...I am eagerly awaiting the debates...these will be special, I'm sure...
    I don't want to rain on your parade, but you might be disappointed.

Comment

Originally posted by III Corps View Post

I don't want to rain on your parade, but you might be disappointed.

You mean Biden won't act senile and show signs of dementia?

Darn it.

“Someone who doesn’t know is less stupid than someone who wrongly think he knows."

Comment

The only way I'll be disappointed is if they cancelled them. Which they are capable of doing.

Comment

I cant wait ,Trump will wipe Biden out.I do feel sympathetic to Biden cause he is mentally challenged.

Comment

Originally posted by madmike View Post
            I cant wait ,Trump will wipe Biden out.I do feel sympathetic to Biden cause he is mentally challenged.

It's terrible watching him stumble through his run for the nomination and now for POTUS.
            I agree with those who say it's borderline elder abuse.

Comment

You mean Biden won't act senile and show signs of dementia?

Darn it.
              And Trump aCTS mad WHICH IS NO ACT.
              "Ask not what your country can do for you"

Left wing, Right Wing same bird that they are killing.

you’re entitled to your own opinion but not your own facts.

Comment

It's going to be a circus act. I'm not watching. I can't stand what our politics has devolved into.
                "Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety."
                - Benjamin Franklin

The new right wing: hate Muslims, preaches tolerance for Nazis.

Comment

All I can say is....I CANNOT WAIT! I am eagerly awaiting the debates.
                  I normally don't watch presidential debates but these will be special, I'm sure.

The Trump campaign must feel the same because they've been requesting to move up the debates and add a few more. Both requests have been DENIED. What are they so afraid of?
                  My money says they won't happen.

The NYT has already said debates are no longer necessary (Gee, I wonder why)
                  I expect that we will see more of this in the coming weeks.
                  Finally, Biden will tell us that trump just did something so offensive (like say Blacks aren't interested in diversity ) that he refuses to interact with Trump.

Biden's people won't allow it.

Some Robin Williams on "ramblin joe biden"

https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q...tail&FORM=VIRE
                  Avatar is General Gerard, courtesy of Zouave.

Churchill to Chamberlain: you had a choice between war and dishonor. You chose dishonor, and you will have war.

Comment

Originally posted by Half Pint John View Post

Got a source?

Comment

Originally posted by TactiKill J. View Post
                      It's going to be a circus act. I'm not watching. I can't stand what our politics has devolved into.
                      I'm with you. It's embarrassing.

Comment

Originally posted by Half Pint John View Post

Source? or it is just more Hate Trump talk.

Here is the latest of Bidens losing it on a question about his mental ability. It is a classic reaction by someone showing signs of Dementia. I saw it in my Dad at that stage before that horrible brain wasting disease took his life years later. If he is allowed to debate Trump, everyone will see Biden's true colors before he stumbles into a babbling nonsense.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nyq5...ature=youtu.be
                        “Breaking News,”

“Something irrelevant in your life just happened and now we are going to blow it all out of proportion for days to keep you distracted from what's really going on.”

Comment

Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post

Got a source?
                          All you have to do is watch his 'news conferences' and interviews-he's incoherent and living in a make-believe world.
                          We are not now that strength which in old days
                          Moved earth and heaven; that which we are we are; One equal temper of heroic hearts
                          Made weak by time and fate but strong in will
                          To strive to seek to find and not to yield.

Comment

Originally posted by Massena View Post

All you have to do is watch his 'news conferences' and interviews-he's incoherent and living in a make-believe world.
                            So.....no source....got it.
                            "I don't discuss sitting presidents," Mattis tells NPR in an interview. "I believe that you owe a period of quiet."

Comment

"I said supposing you brought the light inside the body, which you can do either through the skin or in some other way. And I think you said you're going to test that too... So, we'll see, but the whole concept of the light, the way it kills it in one minute - that's pretty powerful.
                              "I see the disinfectant, where it knocks it out in one minute. And is there a way we can do something like that by injection inside or almost a cleaning, because you see it gets in the lungs and it does a tremendous number on the lungs."
                              Pretty mad I'd say.
                              "For once you have tasted flight you will walk the earth with your eyes turned skywards, for there you have been and there you will long to return"

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X